Chapter 15

Red Riding Hood Society

The thing with Luhan's eyes is that the color looked more like the wolves as in the animal ones instead of werewolves.  The werewolves' eyes were golden yellow or perhaps bright yellow which means that it was very bright that you could practically see their eyes even though it's dark.  Though Sehun could have sworn that Luhan's eyes looked exactly the same as the werewolves when he first saw it, it maybe also be that his brain in panic mode that was making him think they were yellow gold like werewolves.  It really didn't make any sense why Luhan's eyes would have a dimmer color version, but it would make sense if it means that he isn't really a werewolf.

 

"Sehun, don't you think Luhan's new eye color suits him better?" Kai suddenly asked as he didn't like the tense and quiet atmosphere that surrounded them.

 

"W-what?"  Sehun was surprised at the question thrown at him.

 

"Forget about the fact that Luhan might be a werewolf and just look at his eyes! Don't you think it suits him? He looks more handsome, right?!"

 

For the first time since Luhan's eyes changed in color, Sehun was finally able to appreciate Luhan's eyes.  "Yeah."

 

Luhan didn't expect that answer.  He expected Sehun to ignore the question or still point out the fact that he could be a werewolf, but Sehun only said one word and he said it with full of affection.  Because he was still in shock and in happiness with Sehun's answer, he didn't noticed a branch on the ground and tripped over it.  Sehun was fast enough to catch him and stop him from falling.  "Th-thanks..." Luhan blushed as he regained his balance.

 

"I've never seen them act so awkwardly before.  Their feelings for each other grew as they grew up together.  Their relationship happened so naturally that they have always been comfortable with each other,"  Suho whispered to Kai as they were both observing the couple.  "I think you did a good job trying to fix their relationship."

 

"They're obviously still in love. I'm sure they would have made up somehow even without my help.  Now, let's just walk faster, so we could give them a bit of privacy behind," Kai suggested as he willed his tired legs to walk faster.

 

"I'm really sorry about my initial reaction," Sehun apologized as he held Luhan's hand while they walked.  "I was afraid that I might become like Suho who was betrayed by Kris.  I was afraid that you'd betray me that I ended up betraying you first by telling Suho about your eyes.  If I told the others, you might have been in a really bad situation now, and it would have been all my fault."

 

"You only did what you had to do.  It hurts, but I understand.  You can doubt me all you want because of my identity which I don't even know myself, but please don't doubt my love for you."  Luhan was glad that they had this talk and that Sehun was still holding his hand as tightly as he usually did because they say that the way you hold a person's hand would show how much you love the person.

 

"I'll love you no matter what,"  Sehun finally said that words that Luhan longed to hear since his identity became questionable.  They had to stop walking in order to share a loving kiss.

 

"Guys!!! Hurry up!! We're almost there!!" Suho shouted, interrupting the kiss.

 

"Aaww.. how could you interrupt such a sweet moment?!" Kai complained.

 

Sehun and Luhan didn't mind the interruption.  They were both practically glowing with happiness.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

When Xiumin and Tao arrived at Baekhyun's grandmother's house, Tao was instantly overwhelmed with another wolf's scent the moment he stepped inside.  His senses heightened as he looked around with his gaze finally landing on Kris.  The older wolf looked back with a smirk knowing that his scent (a.k.a. pheromones) was affecting the younger wolf.

 

"Don't worry, Tao.  The werewolves here won't hurt you,"  Xiumin said as he misunderstood the action that came from Tao gripping on his arm.

 

"It's not that.  I just... um... feel dizzy."  It was true that Tao was feeling dizzy.  He was getting high from Kris' scent.

 

Chanyeol elbowed Kris' ribs as he passed a message via telepathy.  Control yourself.  Don't torture the kid.

 

It's mating season, and I haven't gotten laid since Suho and I broke up. Kris muttered back mentally as he rubbed his ribs in comfort.  It's animal instinct. We can't really control our pheromones.  We can only control our actions.

 

Just don't do anything to Tao.  He seems to be with Xiumin.  Chanyeol had heard about what Xiumin and Tao had been arguing when he went to fetch them earlier, so he was sure that the two were having a relationship with each other.

 

We'll see. Kris wasn't promising anything.  Chanyeol wasn't sure if Kris answered that way to or if he was completely serious about it.

 

Meanwhile Xiumin lead Tao to sit on the couch.  Before Tao could calm his senses down, he could sense something else.  "There's a group of people coming over.  One of them is a werewolf,"  Tao informed the other as he sat down.  His dizziness from Kris' scent was fading away as he had something else to focus now.

 

It was only after Tao informed them that Chanyeol and Kris were able to sense the upcoming presence.  "I'm impressed.  Tao seems extra sensitive in picking up things.  Imagine how he would be in bed,"  Kris loved how he got everbody's different reactions with his flirtatious comment.

 

Tao and Baekhyun were blushing. Chanyeol glared at him warningly.  Xiumin just looked at him amusingly.  "I'm hoping to be the lucky guy then," Xiumin replied, just riding along the conversation.  It only caused Tao and Baekhyun to blush more.  Chanyeol relaxed while Kris just chuckled as he instantly liked Xiumin's personality.  Given a different situation, Kris had a feeling that he and Xiumin could really get along, but then again from what he heard about Xiumin, the human really knows how to get along with werewolves.

 

There was finally a knock on the door which signaled that the group of people have finally arrived on their doorstep.  Everybody went tense again as they got themselves ready for possible enemies, but luckily, it was only Suho's group.

 

"Dad!!!" Baehyun was truly happy to be reunited with his adoptive father.

 

Suho hugged him back happily.  "It's good to see you looking well and healthy!!!" He placed a kiss on Baekhyun's forehead before hugging him again.  When they finally separated from the hug, he finally noticed Kris' presence. 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*

End of Chapter 15

 

A/N:  Like... OMG!! My last updated was December 17, 2013. IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR!!! I AM SO SORRY!!! But 2014 was truly a busy year for me.  I could barely write.  Yesterday, I was suddenly inspired and was able to write this chapter.  Please continue to give me support for this fic and comment please!!  I decided to update this today for the start of my year to be a.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Thank you for being patient with me. I love you guys!!!