Chapter 8

A Spartace couple fanfic

Ji Hyo's phone kept ringing that day.

Almost everyone was calling Ji Hyo, from unknown numbers to her close friends. Ji Hyo needed peace and quiet, not something that annoys her by making loud noises every few minutes.

She turned off her phone and started to swear. 

*DING DONG*

Ji Hyo jumped with surprise. 

Reporters.

Ji Hyp marched towards the door and shouted." If you are just here to interview me or whatever crap, go away!" She snapped.

"Ji Hyo?" A voice answered.

Ji Hyo opened the door as she recognised the voice.


"People have been bothering you all day?"Jong Kook asked when he saw Ji Hyo outside the door.

"OMO! Oppa, sorry, i thought you were a reporter. Come in, come in" Ji Hyo said and gestured for him to come in. 

Jong Kook sat down on the couch and Ji Hyo closed the door. 

"Oppa, why didnt you tell me you were coming?"

"I figured you would stay at home, so i just came."

"But oppa, i wanted to go and sleep, and if that happens, you know even the sound of the doorbelll rining won't wake me up!" 

Jong Kook laughed a little. "You must be tired, filming for so many dramas, now this. You can go to sleep if you want to now"

Ji Hyo yawned. "You sure?" 

"Yeah, i can also sleep on the couch for a while. Anyway if we are too sleepy, we can't think of anything too" 

"Okay oppa, i'm going to my room to sleep" Ji Hyo said and walked off. 


Jong Kook couldnt sleep.

At least not now. He was a light sleeper. He felt bored and took out his phone. He knew Ji Hyo was busy nowadays and since Ji Hyo needs a lot of sleep, he didnt mind for being bored for 1 or 2hrs, if Ji Hyo could rest.

After all, she is my girlfriend, and i am supposed to care for her wellbeing.

Jong Kook wandered around Ji Hyo's house. He even opened her fridge to check if she was eating healthily or not. He was bored and after a while, he wondered whether if he should go wake Ji Hyo up/

After all, the longer she sleeps, the deeper into sleep she will get, and it will be even harder for me next time i try to wake her up.

Jong Kook entered Ji Hyo's room, trying to not make any noise.

Ji Hyo, as expected, was sleeping soundly. even snoring a little.

Let her sleep a bit longer, after all, she does look kinda cute. and it is the only time when she doesn't swear.

He sat onto Ji Hyo's bed and started to play with his phone. After a while, he felt bored again. He looked at the lady who was now very deep in sleep.

'Ji Hyo-ah" Jong Kook said and shook her a little. She didn't move.

After repeating this for a few times, she stil did not budge.

Jong Kook decided to lean towards ji hyo's ear, and whispered loudly. "YAH! CHUN SUNG IM!"

Ji Hyo's body moved a little, but she continued sleeping. 

As Jong Kook wanted to move his face away from the ear, his phone suddenly rang.

As he was caught off-guard  as he was concentrating on how to wake Ji Hyo up, he was surprised.

He stumbled and instead of  moving his face away, his face accidentally landed onto Ji Hyo's face.

He shot up immediately, as if Ji Hyo's skin was fire. He felt slightly confused and panicky, 

Ji Hyo had started to stir from her sleep and Jong Kook tried to sneak out of her room.


Ji Hyo was annoyed by the amount of noise she was hearing, but she was too tired to move her body.

All of a sudden, she felt somthing touch her cheek,

WHAT'S THAT?

Ji Hyo started to try to wake herself up. And she thought she could hear footsteps slowly fading out from her bedroom. Her leg then moved to where Jong Kook was sitting. It was warm, showing that someone was there.

Kim Jong Kook was in my room?!