Oppa, i don't know what to say

A Spartace couple fanfic

Ji Hyo's POV

Wha-...what? 

What did I just read?

Did Kim Jong Kook just confess to me?!

He's waiting for my reply now, what should i do?

...

...

...

Jong Kook's POV

Did i say it too suddenly?

Sigh, its too late anyway

*Beep Beep*

 

From: Ji Hyo

Oppa.

Did you just confess you liked me?

I...don't know what to say.

Sorry for not noticing your actions earlier in RM,

i'm sorry if that has hurt you. 

But..oppa, i myself don't know what my heart really feels.

So i can't really answer you right now.

Mianhae, oppa.

-Ji Hyo


As expected of Mong Ji Hyo.

Still doesn't know who her heart wants.  

Sigh....the next time we meet, its gonna be really awkward...


The Next RM Filming

(ep 91)

Narrator'sPOV

Ji Hyo sighed and wandered around the room, feeling lost.

How in the world am I going to get out of here?

On the other side, Jong Kook was already looking around in the room for clues.

'PRISONER ESCAPED. PRISONER ESCAPED"

Jong Kook's head shot up in surprise. Who had gotten out already? This proves that there is a way to get out. 

Meanwhile, Ji Hyo too had already figured out what was going on and started to search for more clues.

"PRISONER ESCAPED.PRISONER ESCAPED"

Yes! I'm free! Ji Hyo thought as she went out of the room, wary of guards.

Jong Kook was looking outside the window at the other members rooms when he heard the announcement.

He spotted a purple-jacket going out of one of the rooms.

Ji Hyo


After a while. most of the members got out of their jail and were moving around trying to solve the mission.

Just then,while Jong Kook was searching for a clue, he spotted a purple jacket behind a wall.

...

...

"BOO" Jong Kook said cheekily after he had sneaked over to where Ji Hyo was. Ji Hyo screamed and her eyes met his. Suddenly, both had a flashback on what had happened on that day.

"Uh..hello Jong Kook oppa" Ji Hyo said awkwardly .

Did my confession really affect her? From "oppa" to "KIM JONG KOOK oppa?"

"Hello" Jong Kook replied, trying to hide the sadness in his voice.

Ji Hyo didnt know what to say, neither did Jong Kook. The VJs and PDs-in-charge stared at both of them, clueless and wondered what was going on. 

"Could you excuse us for a moment?" Jong Kook asked after a period of silence, the VJs and PDs were both very surprised but they still left them alone for a   while. 

Jong Kook turned back to Ji Hyo , who was also shocked by his request. "What are you doing?" Ji Hyo asked. "Ji Hyo, i'm really sorry if the confession i made shocked you or anything, im really sorry, but i have been hiding those feelings for a year already and i cant take it." Jong Kook said softly. 

Ji Hyo sighed and shook her head. " We'll decided this later,let's focus first. I'm kinda scared, oppa" Ji Hyo said and grabbed his hand and looked around. Jong Kook could not help but smile slightly as they slowly came out and went back to their VJs. "Oppa lets do this together" Ji Hyo said and looked around warily again. Jong kook was relieved that Ji Hyo was starting to call him 'oppa' again and he and Ji Hyo went around, trying to finish the misson. Jong Kook felt very happy as he managed to spend some time with Ji Hyo.

 

After filming was over, the RM members went out to eat dinner together.

"Yah! Jae Suk! So i bet this is your favourite episode huh?"

"Definetly! Hope they continue this next year!"

"When will i get my turn...."

The members chatted on and on and soon it was late. As the members started to go their own ways, Jong Kook offered to send Ji Hyo home. She hesitated for a while and agreed.

In the car, Jong Kook remembered the first incident last year, in his car too. Ji Hyo was also sleeping again. He sighed and looked at her for a while when it was a red light.

Ji Hyo-ah, i hope we can be together. I really want to be with you.....


Author's Note: Sorry for this short chapter, I'll update soon!

And remember to support Ji Hyo's new movie :3

tumblr_macns0iZ7u1r2zwjro3_500.gif