Confession

A Spartace couple fanfic

Narrator's POV

"Ah do you want have a cup of coffee later at 2.30?"

"Okay oppa, i'm free , see you at the usual cafe " Ji Hyo replied.

Jong Kook smiled and put down the phone. These days, Ji Hyo was very busy and it was hard to meet up with her. Today, Jong Kook was lucky enough to manage to meet up with her. 

He glanced at the clock. 1pm. There was still a long 1hr and 30 mins to go. He had lots of time to prepare what he was planning today.....

One year had passed, and Jong Kook had became closer to Ji Hyo. Running Man was getting popular overseas, and Monday Couple, being the main loveline of the show, was reciving lots of love. 

Why couldn't it have been me?

Now, PD was always trying to inject monday couple in the show, leaving Jong Kook jealous and disappointed. He liked Ji Hyo now, but monday couple was one of the things getting in his way of revealing his love to Ji Hyo. He didnt even think that anyone ships him and Ji Hyo.

Both of us together will be unthinkable to the fans

Soon, Jong Kook started preparing.

He was going to confess his feelings to Ji Hyo

He wasn't the type of guy who could keep his feelings inside of him.1 year, was all that he could manage, Today was the day, he decided, he would tell  Ji Hyo his feelings towards her.

Should i give her a rose? Or what else? Keychain? Neckalce? She likes gold... maybe...

Hold on. What if she refuses?

Then i'll just buy a rose then.

Jong Kook then tried to write a script of what he would say in his mind

Ji Hyo, i have something to tell you.

Uh. please be prepared---Oh wait that doesnt work, it sounds weird.

1hour passed, Jong Kook still stuttered often, and he couldnt find the right words to say.

Oh No, I have to leave now or i will be late...


Before he entered the cafe, he bought a rose from the flower shop nearby and he hid it in his jacket before entering. He found a seat and patiently waited, after all, he was 5minutes early.At 2.30 sharp, he saw Ji Hyo enter the cafe and was looking for him. Jong Kook signaled to her and she walked over. "I'm not late right?" "No, i'm just early" Jong Kook reassured her.Ji Hyo took off her coat. "It's cold outside, Brr...i need coffee to warm me up" She told Jong Kook while shivering slightly. Jong Kook instictively wanted to give her his jacket but realised it was too big for her. "Stay here, i'll go help you order your coffee. Americano, right?" Jong Kook said with a wink  guessed even though he already knew the answer. Ji Hyo nodded while smiling. "Yah oppa! You known me for one year and still don't know what i like?" Ji Hyo said. Jong Kook called over his soulder while walking. "Okay okay" He replied. He kind of like seeing Ji Hyo annoyed, she seems more cute when she's annoyed, and its quite hard to get scared of her.He hummed a tune while queing and glanced back at Ji Hyo, who was, as usual, closing her eyes and leaning back into the chair. Jong Kook chuckled softly.

After he bought the drinks, he walked back to his seat. Ji Hyo didnt move at all. He decided to surprise Ji Hyo.

He sat beside her and whispered loudly into her ear. "BOO!"

Ji Hyo woke up surprised and looked at him blankly. After about 30 seconds, she started to react and she hit him.

"YAH, oppa, how could you do this?" She said while whacking his arm. 

Jong Kook laughed while moving back to his seat. He thought he had never seen anyone so cute while being angry before. After Ji Hyo stopped whacking him, she went back to her seat.  She picked up her coffee and drank it. "I'm not going to pay you back for it, not after what you just did" she said . Jong Kook just shrugged and started to drink his coffee too. They started to chat, about Running Man, food, about their projects they were doing now.

"Really?" Ji Hyo had said after Jong Kook told her that he was planning to release a new album. "Oooh...i'm starting on a movie too" Ji Hyo said. 

While Jong Kook shifted his boday into a better seating position, he felt the rose in his jacket.

Whoops, almost forgot about it

Time passed and they soon ran out of topics to talk about, while Ji Hyo excusd herself to go to the toilet, Jong Kook leaned back into his seat to brainstorm for ideas. His eyes soon fell onto Ji Hyo's handbag, and idea popped into his brain. He stealthily dropped the rose into her handbag and slid back into his seat. "I have to go now" Ji Hyo said while picking up her handbag and leaving. "Oh where are you going?" Jong Kook asked. "Home. I ahve something on tomorrow and i  have to get enough rest" she said. Jong Kook followed her out of the door. " Pai pai oppa, see you soon" Ji Hyo said while waving goodbye and walking off. Jong Kook stared for a while and started to wave back. After Ji Hyo turned around, Jong Kook glanced at the handbag and started to walk back to his car. Please God, don't let the rose fall out  he thought.


 After he got home, he sat down on the soda and looked at his watch

Ji Hyo should have got home by now

Just then, his phone started to ring He looked at the caller ID.

Ji Hyo~
She must have found out about the rose already.

"Annyeong~ oppa"

"Anneyong,  Ji Hyo, why did u call me for?"

"Oppa, when i got home and opened my bag, there was a rose in it. Did you see who put it in?"

So she doesn't suspect that i like her at all. So all those actions i did to her didn't mean anything to her at all.

"Uh...Ji Hyo..that..that...was me.." Jong Kook said nervously while trying to push back the disappointment he was feeling.

"Eh... oppa? Are you lying?"

"No....."

"Then why did you do that?" Ji Hyo asked.

Jong Kook took a deep breath and started to speak "Ji Hyo-ah, actually i have something to say to you....."

"Yes, what is it?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Um.....can i text you instead?" Jong Kook said .

"Okay oppa..." Ji Hyo said and eneded the call.


Ji Hyo's POV

Hm, wonder what Kookie oppa wanted to tell me,

Oh well, i'll just wait for his message.

*picks up rose and starts playing with it*

...

* BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*picks up phone*

Okay, the message is here, let's see what he wanted to say...


From :김종국

Annyeong Ji Hyo ^^

Sorry i had to send you a text message instead, i cant say what i want to say to you out loud.

Ji Hyo ah, yes, i put the rose in you bag.

I always wanted to say this to you, but i couldn't, i didnt want you to be even more confused than you already are,

 

What i always wanted to say to you is that,

i like you, Ji Hyo.


Ji Hyo's POV

What.is.happening.

i better continue reading, maybe he's just joking.


[CONTINUED MESSAGE]

Okay, i know you are probably wondering whether i'm joking with you or not.

I'm not, Ji Hyo, i'm telling you the truth now.

I didn't immediately like you, on Family Outing,i just felt you were very pretty,

Then i saw you again on Running Man.

And when  the monday couple loveline started, i realised , i was jealous and disappointed.

Ji Hyo ah, im sorry for suddenly telling you this, but i had already been hinting to you through my actions on Running Man.

That's all i have to say for now. 

-Kookie oppa.



Author's note :

Hey readers ^^ Sorry for not updating in a while, i didnt have enough inspiration, and sorry if the chapter isnt up to standard, it was hard for me to write confessions and stuff, i got goosebumps when thinking of ideas. srsly, im really bad at these type of stuff, lol, 

tumblr_lxka7tPCP41qc2qrao4_250.gif

So, um....yeah, 

next chapter : ji hyo's reaction and other stuff, lol

btw, anyone from singapore? and going to the SMTOWN concert?

I CANT WAIT

okay, bye for now ^^image

snsd_taeyang_smile_gif_by_teklaa-d498vno