Introduction

Breakfast at Choding's

Not all couples achieve their happy endings. Not all romance stories are happy. We can choose to change that, and fight for the love that is masked behind the rough journey of life.

Their love story began like any other. A boy meets a girl, and vice versa. Worlds collide and the future is uncertain. But are they able to change that? ~find out.~

Author's and a little bit of YoonA's POV

     A young woman, looks to be about her early 20s, is standing outside a shop window. The shop is revealed to be Tiffany's, the prestigious Jewelry store. Im YoonA, a girl that held a party every day in her humble apartment in Gangnam district, Seoul, was the perfect socialite. YoonA walks up to the window of the shop and ever so carefully, takes out a bagel from her take-out bag. She gazes with a longing look at the beautiful jewelry while taking a bite of the bagel and a sip of her coffee. Alas, she couldn't afford anything in that shop. But that didn't stop her from peering through the glass panes for a better look of the diamond necklace. It was early in the morning, so the passerbys were scarce. However, feeling a pair of eyes on her, YoonA waves for the next taxi and gets in as fast as she could.

      YoonA arrives at her apartment in Gangnam district, a luxurious district for the rich. YoonA inwardly thanks her uncle, for he paid for her rent and that allowed her the opportunity to live in Gangnam. YoonA hurriedly climbs up the stairs, and curses at the out of order elevator. She reaches her door and looks for her keys in her bag. "Aish! Why is there so much junk in here?!", cursed YoonA. Unlike her successful escapes before, a man appears out of no where and grabs her arm.

    It turns out, that man was none other than Taecyeon, a man YoonA met yesterday at one of her crazy parties. She had been avoiding him since yesterday, but he just wouldn't back down! "Oh hello Taec!", says YoonA as she squirms out of his hold on her. She succeeds but not until he grabs her again. He was speaking faster than the speed of light and she really did not want to listen to her anymore. She makes a swift escape into her safe apartment when he was distracted. "Phew!", breathed YoonA.

   We fast forward one day, as a young man of his mid 20s steps out of a cab. He takes a look around and opens his mouth in awe of the sight that greets him as he walks out of the airport. The beautiful lights of the city of Seoul twinkles before him. DongHae knew then he had made the right decision by moving to Seoul for his job. "Let the adventure begin!", shouts DongHae.