Chapter One

Love you until the day you die and beyond

I saw him sit alone.

The hair and the way he hang with the head were not unfamiliar. It was something with that boy, something I couldn’t explain, it’s been like this a long time already, it’s like.

 

My thought got interrupted when I saw my friends walk towards him.

They hit him in the face and his chest and he fell on the ground, like the pitiful boy he is. His nose is bleeding and he prays for them to stop, but the only answer he got is the boys’ feets in his stomach.

They laugh and waves to me. I smile and walk toward them and look at thefigure on the ground before I kick right between his legs.

His’ crying of pain felt like aneedlein my heart and I want to apologize, but I keep my mask and laugh with the others. Why am I like this?

“I think his done for today” Heechul said “Lets go to the alley”

The others nod and they are about to walk, but stops when they noticed im still standing still.

“What is it Donghae?”

“Hm?” I answer back “no, im going home”

“Ok, see you tomorrow” and with that Heechul and the others left.

I took a last look at the figure on the ground, the feeling of regret and anger drived me crazy. I kicked lightly in the ground and it throws snow over his face.

“You should go home now” I said with a gentle voice and walks from him.

 

Later that day I see him again. I took a walk when I saw a figure got chased away from a house, the man who chased yelled while I sneak closer and sees that the figure is Eunhyuk.

“Damn kid! Get away from my house”

“But dad?!” Eunhyuk says with tears in his eyes.

“Im tired of you coming home with nosebleed and dirty clothes every day!”

“It’s not my fault, do you think I want to get beaten up?

“Get tougher, talk back to them and come not back before you have done that!” and with that the man closed the door.

‘I can’t believe it’

 

Eunhyuk walked away with tears raining down from his eyes.

I follow him to the closed bridge that goes over the big sea, the new bridge is on the other side. He stops in the middle of the bridge and goes over to the fence, he took up one of his feets, ready to climb up the fence, ready to jump when he reach the end.

I ran toward him, took his hands and pulled him in to me.

“Don’t do it!” I said

“Let go of me!” he says, half angry, half sad while he tried to get free, but in the end he gives up and lets the arms hang down.

“Why do you care?” he says in a low voice.

“I have always cared about you, I love you, its just I haven’t realizedbefore now.” I say, still with my arms around him.

“How do I know your not lying? When have you showed me any attention except when you and your friends have beaten me up?”

I turn him around so our eyes meets, then I kiss him light on the mouth.

I pulled myself away and turned around, my eyes looked on the ground and I start to walk and came to the end before I heard fast footsteps and felt two arms around me.

 

At my house we eat, he sits in front of me and slowly takes the fork to his mouth.

Back at the bridge I asked if he wanted to sleep over since he couldn’t go home.

“Im tired” Eunhyuk suddenly said.

“Just wait Im going to make a bed for you”

Im on my way to leave the table when he says something that makes my whole body shiver a little second.

 

“Cant I sleep with you?”

My eyes looks at him with surprise. Then he says fast

“Forget it, shouldn’t said that, tomorrow…”

He stands up while talking, but I took his arm before he could finish and drag him to my bedroom where I push him down on the bed. I stand on all four over him and our eyes stares at each other for a little while before I started to kiss him.

I pushed my tongue in his mouth, my hands ran down his pants and started to it.

“Hae” Eunhyuk moaned “Stop it”

I didn’t stop, my hands where already down in his pants.

“Donghae STOP!” He pushed me away and sat up.

“What?” I asked a bit surprised

Eunhyuk looked away “Tomorrow its going to be the same again so why bother?

I looked at him for a little while before I said “Im sorry for what my friends have done to you”

Those words made him look back at him, but he was angry

“What about you? You were with them!”

I looked ashamed away, it was true.

“If you hate me why did you say yes to sleep over?”

“Because you said you love me!”

When I didn’t answer he continued.

“When you said you were going to make a bed to me I was afraid that you had taken back what you said, because I love you too.”

I was still staying silent, and Eunhyuk started to get a bit annoyed.

“But I realized now that isn’t it weird that you have beaten me up so many times and now were going to sleep in the same bed like everything is okay?”

I finally got myself to look back at him.

“Im sorry, I have no idea why I did those things and why I kept doing it when I started to like you……..Im sorry”

“Im sorry too, sorry that just an apologize isn’t enough.

“What else can I do?” I asked

“First of all you can stop beating me up, try to defend me instead?

‘That will be easy enough’ I though before I said “Of course”

Then I bent forward to kiss him again, but to my confusion his hands stopped me.

Eunhyuk looked at me “Not just me, your going to help other too”

I sat back and stared at him ‘Why is he asking me to do this, don’t he know how this will affect me?’

 “I knew you would back out now, sorry for bothering you” Eunhyuk looked annoyed away and continued “Maybe you should go to sleep now, I sleep outside”

“No” I said “I will do it, don’t go”

He looked at me and started to smile “Really?”

“Yes” I blushed, his smile was so beautiful.

He took his arms around my neck and started to kiss me like he was more in to it.

First I was just sitting there, but it felt so good so I wrapped my arms around him, pulled my self closer and snuck my tongue in his mouth.