EXO Facts

EXO Facts

 

all of exo members' profile show this thing too ->"Mar 31, 2013 : EXO 한국 쇼케이스 개최" such as this D.O profile

577244_276482802482599_1891792725_n.jpg

DO's fashion is designed by Christopher Kane 
cr: loveloveDO_RP

306233_276483225815890_1102183207_n.jpg

130308 Kai with that lady *Coordi nuna?* 

BE5LdF1CcAE8S7j.jpg:large

D.O. Hugging with a Old lady cr:dc

Embedded image permalink

130308 Luhan with *a relatives of EXO member* cr: DC

Embedded image permalink

Sehun & Baekhyun standee at Outside of Ivy Club store cr:haru_文学

Embedded image permalink

[UPDATE] 130308 SM made it OFFICIAL!

EXO SHOWCASE ON MARCH 31, 2013!!
AND THIS MEANS WHAT?? COMEBACK!!!

72689_459687694105215_1988613097_n.png

[TRANS] Shim Jaewon, SM choreographer talks about EXO K members dancing skills.

1. Suho: He can follow the dance routine quite well, but not special. Seven years of training gave him advantage to control his emotion (*when the boys make mistakes when practicing, we usually punish them with more hours of practicing, and make the boys holding back their anger, and he is the one who can calm himself and the other boys). Lack of facial expressions. He is in the stage that you can say “good” for his dancing.

2. D.O: Powerful. It’s all I can say. He is so good with stamina and doing great with every step. But he plays safe too much, he follows the dance routine just the way it is. No improvisation. He needs to put feeling into his moves.

3. Sehun: Good dancer, good flexibility. Still need to work on his facial expression. He is the member who makes mistake the most such as blocking other members or forget his step.

4. Baekhyun: At first I was worried that I can’t teach him well, he just joins for eleven months yet I have to teach him the same thing with the other members. He got two hours extra practicing (*seven hours/day for other members) everyday. He is not the powerful one, but he is the art. When talk about dance, I will go to Kai, with his perfection. But when you talk about “art”, definitely Baekhyun. His moves are delicate and smooth. He knows how to work on his expressions and gestures. Along with Kai, he is the one who can improvise their dance. When Kai is the strong-beast-y one, Baekhyun is the beautiful-chic one. He also gives an idea for Angel’s choreography. Even only for a small part, can you guess which part?

5. Chanyeol: Born to be not a dancer. But he is improving a lot. People said that having that tall body is the reason, but not at all. Many taller people can dance well. He is stiff and can not comprehend every step well. But at least, he is not drag the group down. I believe that there is one thing that can fit him well instead of dance (*rapping, of course).

6. Kai: Perfection. That all I can say. Having various dance background is really an advantage for him. Smart and creative, he also creates the dance step in his own teasers. Full of improvisation, powerful and expressions. He once said that he didn’t want to sing, just do the dance instead. He has desire to learn break dance, hip-hop and many western dances as well in the future.

Cr: 김선아, trans:renren, via: whiteflame, backoff, crosschannels

 

 

EXO’s official website hints at comeback?

20130308_exo-600x397.jpg

 

Is EXO finally gearing up for a comeback?

It’s been almost a year since both EXO-K and EXO-M debuted with “MAMA“, and fans have been eagerly waiting for their comeback. There have been hints for a very long time, with tweets from various producers posting photos and sharing news they have worked with the boys along with various supposed wolf-like leaks of songs.

Finally, there seems to be some sort of confirmation from SM Entertainment themselves. The official SMTOWN websites of both EXO-K & EXO-M listed an ‘EXO Korea Showcase‘ under the boys’ career section under their profile tab. The showcase is scheduled to be held on March 31, which falls in line with various rumors that the boys would be returning in the end of March.

20130308_exo_comeback.jpg

[OFFICIAL Photo] Suho, Baekhyun & D.O - Oh Boy! Magazine

Embedded image permalink

Mini Stage for Korean Music Wave in Bangkok 2013 [sr:Koreamusicwave]

Embedded image permalink

Main Stage of Korean Music Wave in Bangkok 2013 @ Rajamangala National Stadium [jlstarnet]

Embedded image permalink

Kris, lay,chen,luhan during in Thailand via:luhanlu

Embedded image permalink

 

Vote for our boys!

487633_621090907907258_948442259_n.png

‎[TRANS] Luhan didn't have a 'bobo' scene. The fans at the venue heard that Luhan was going to get filmed after Kai, and people misinterpreted that Luhan was going to have a 'bobo' scene as well. But actually, they were just filming Luhan's part and there was no 'bobo' scene.
[T/N] : ‘Bobo’ means kiss on the cheek..but tbh we’ll find out when the official comes out~
Cr: 怒怒est_

Lay - 130308 Filming at Hankuk Academy of Foreign

Lay - 130308 Filming at Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies - Ling