EXO Facts

EXO Facts

 

540542_475734592486718_1805119309_n.jpg

[TRANS/SCANS] 120815 EXO-M Pop Magazine 541 – EXO-M Kris

Out From A Comic

About this person, the adjective that is repeated the most is "against the heaven’s will". Every one of his facial features are just as perfect as two-dimensional cartoons. Contours like an knifed axe and yet, not coarse, ever the eyebrows are very refine; Almost always 'killing' the many fans with the gaze from his eyes, which are sharp and deep. Because his eyes are big and round, the lethality has doubled. Perfect nose, a Europeanized chin, low lip slightly wider than his upper lip. This kind of y and gentle ambiguous lips makes his overall face perfect in all angles, which doesn't need to be explained. Although being so delicate, he has a standard masculine face, Scorpio's sharp and superficial charisma is declared to be flawless.

Standing at 187cm, he has increased SM’s height of male idols. Being thin and not skinny, powerful slender limbs, broad shoulders and waist in addition to a pair of long legs, looks like it’s a result of exercising in the long run, his gestures are steady and strong. His dances moves are truly full of flexibility, yet there is gracefulness called abstinence, brazenly fleeing from a little teaser. In additional, his shoulders are muscular and strong, just like the ratio of an inverted golden triangle – 'Hierarch' must have a lot of fans at the back. Because of this good figure, quite extremely, he is suited for formal wear, simultaneously his taste for personal clothing was also commended. As a rookie, his airport fashion is very remarkable. From the inside out, his perfection needs no explanation, like "His face is a gift from God"… From several times trying to face the reality by having a distance of less than one metre, never narcissistic.

Credits: 我是龙会飞哦 (http://weibo.com/iamdragonicanfly

)

Translated by: ♥ Adora
Please Take Out With Full Credits. Thanks!

 

535501_475734082486769_2054275515_n.jpg

535501_475734082486769_2054275515_n.jpg

[TRANS/SCANS] 120815 EXO-M Pop Magazine 541 – EXO-M Tao

Growing Youth 

When referring to Kǒng Què Gē Gē (Brother Peacock), you can’t forget his series of nicknames, like Táo Zi (Peaches), Panda. The romantic, the one that loves to aegyo, the sensitive one. Whether his personality is set or real, it is still his undetermined character as he is still growing. But his unsteadiness did not delay hisexistence as a beau. Firstly, you can’t say that Tao’s jawbone is imperfect. With his nose that enhanced his beauty is a high nose bridge. Such a masculine figure is carefully pair with long eyebrows and a pair of pretty eyes, and an elegant lip that looks like flower petals, putting girls in shame.

His skin colour is slightly dull yet healthy, making it easier to blend in with clothes of intense colours. Previously, his long waist line has ‘destroyed’ the clothes that he wore. His recent style suits him even more. He suits clothes that have collars and hairstyles that are slicked. 

His slightly prominent lower lips has added a better connection with his upper lip, giving others a sense of feeling that is lips are slightly pouting. Paring up with his dashing eyebrows, it creates an effect of a youth rebel, which is very distinctive. Or is the because of his lips and his eyes, when he smiles, his face would turn gentle - - because its youth, it’s better if you smile more. By the way, oh no, he loves vests, appropriately casting aside it will allow you to find a better choice.

Credits: 我是龙会飞哦 (http://weibo.com/iamdragonicanfly

)

Translated by: ♥ Adora
Please Take Out With Full Credits. Thanks!

 

18421_475733485820162_1455886851_n.jpg

[TRANS/SCANS] 120815 EXO-M Pop Magazine 541 – Kris

Habit

Without any aspirations, without having to while away time
Having someone to love
Is very precious.
With no chances, not feeling guilty
Perhaps, even if our liking has been wasted
But not necessarily, right?
When you start to fall in love with someone
I’ll face it calmly,
Because, you've fascinated me
So, it doesn't matter.

Credits: 我是龙会飞哦 (http://weibo.com/iamdragonicanfly

)

 

601278_475732809153563_2080538010_n.jpg

[TRANS/SCANS] 120815 EXO-M Pop Magazine 541 – Luhan

Mesmerizing Lu

Bambi likes the silver-coloured hoar frost that covers the fields.
Every night, going across the forest,
You could hear the rustle from the leaves, as if they are writing a song.
Bambi can’t refuse the sun,
Which is a brilliant time for flowers to bloom in the four seasons,
A pearlescent shine of the Milky Way,
That illuminates the World.
A general Bambi,
I’ll only not think about him when I’m not breathing.
Fortunately Bambi isn't ‘Mesmerizing Lu’,
Running through the minds of many people, 
Still not going astray.

Credits: 我是龙会飞哦 (http://weibo.com/iamdragonicanfly

)

Translated by: ♥ Adora
Please Take Out With Full Credits. Thanks!

18428_475731799153664_1370186724_n.jpg

[TRANS/SCANS] 120815 EXO-M Pop Magazine 541 – Tao

As Early As Possible

Originally in our youth, we all have nothing.
Meeting each other when we’re stunned,
Have since become a small and sweet achievement.
Once recalled, 
The whole word will start to burn, and the proudness is all in the eyes.
However, with many things to say,
I’m afraid that when I’m of old age,
My words will be unclear.
Actually,
We should confess as early as possible.

Credits: 我是龙会飞哦 (http://weibo.com/iamdragonicanfly

)

Translated by: ♥ Adora
Please Take Out With Full Credits. Thanks!

 

19013_475731619153682_1965033240_n.jpg

[TRANS/SCANS] 120815 EXO-M Pop Magazine 541 – Lay

A Symbol

Your dimples and eyelashes, are symbols of you
Having a life completely is just right.
A clear impression, just like a feather
Sweeping across the heart softly.
Being gentle and proper, is your aura.
Like the warm winter sun shining around,
Reviving the flowers, like a joke,
But no match to the love gotten from the smile from his eyes.
So, my mood will get better once I've seen you.

Credits: estelle累爱了 (http://www.weibo.com/93502213

)

Translated by: ♥ Adora
Please Take Out With Full Credits. Thanks!

312378_475735299153314_1075694936_n.jpg

[TRANS/SCANS] 120815 EXO-M Pop Magazine 541 – EXO-M LAY

Joyful Virus

Lay's specialty, is difficult to give a detailed description. An onstage Lay is full of charisma, quite domineering. But this doesn't delay his entertaining spirit from coming out; according to leader, he reveals members’ secrets, in desperate pursuit of amazing lines. After a successful revelation, next to the members will be Lay’s dimple that is revealed by his closed lip, which makes his face looks "proud". Various role achievements has made Lay scratch on/flexible, even if the effect of the program isn't aired; if you say he is sharp, his ability of blankness is discussed with enthusiasm, his unique skill of moving his body with a fixed gaze has never been seen before. Getting away from managing his expression, his 囧 expression is still continuous.

Combining the wicked abilities mentioned above, Tao confirmed that Lay’s positive vibe of “quietly gives off the feeling of hilarity”, “once you see him, you would want to laugh”. This is an ability that can’t be learnt, it all depends on talent. Lay’s talent is truly more than that, 4 years as a trainee has converged ability and talent into a mild and upright attitude. Mixed into a variety of charming appearances. He is really nice to the fans, is acknowledged as a warm person. Even during interviews, he would specially thank the fans; right from the start of domestic talent competitions, to accompany him through the trainee times, to him, the fans have a valuable existence in his heart. So he values the fans that are moved by him, approves of him and likes him.

Doesn't matter how popular, the community of fans have expanded to such a broad range; A low-key modest, grateful and hardworking Lay, giving a positive energy. Using positive energy to inspire people, using joyful virus to infect people, talking about explaining his “healing” attribute, I believe that there will be no objective. 

Credits: 我是龙会飞哦 (http://weibo.com/iamdragonicanfly

)

 

150828_475736575819853_270655294_n.jpg

[TRANS/SCANS] 120815 EXO-M Pop Magazine 541 – EXO-M LUHAN

Tranquil Sun

Just by looking at Luhan's face, it must be considered to be a beautiful cure. Eyes that are muddled yet clear, smiles that are wonderful and gentle. Brilliant like the morning sun and soft like the moonlight, charismatic and tranquil. To him, no one can have a grudge to the series of wonderful adjectives. But with diverse features, Luhan has a surge and happiness of a youth. General speaking, we hardly see very few people with low laughing point like him, yet he is a smart child with a fast response; often able to understand the situation faster than others. When there is a hilarious situation, while the other members are still in the process of reacting to the joke, Luhan is already laughing without caring about his image, despite having creases on his face -- but it doesn't matter, he still looks amazing even if that happens, *cry*. In one of the program when he tried to explain the words ‘Bruce Lee’ and ‘Toilet’, it was just his small acting skill; greatly showed everyone Luhan's rendering power of his hilarity. And using a large bath towel to wrap Lay from the back perfectly explained gags such as 'incubating', which is also counted as a great joke. At that time, damp Luhan had a face of a loving mother sheep while Lay had a blank face, which makes it like the icing on the cake for this situation. Such numerous situations are actually wonderful because of his smiles, not caring about his image crisis, hence Luhan has increasingly head towards the direction of happiness and not coming back. That’s good, upwards ‘Xiao Lu’, you are worthy of being ‘The idol that brings good mood whenever we see him’.

Credits: 我是龙会飞哦 (http://weibo.com/iamdragonicanfly

)