EXO Facts

EXO Facts

 New year greetings From EXOK

Sehun: Happy new year! (rice cake soup yum yum) Hello!! This is EXO's maknae Sehun. It's 2013 already... A bit excited... abit sad... I'm really happy to face a new year together with you for the first time! haha Give us, EXO, a lot of love in 2013 too! You know that we have to stay together till the end, right? I love you!!♡

 

Kai: Hello! This is Kai from EXO-K! How was 2012, everyone? I guess it was a bit different since you spent it with EXO! I also found this year very happy because I spent it with you. This year I hope you'll get to achieve the things you couldn't achieve last year and I also hope you have a frugal and meaningful year. I will do so too ~_~ This year EXO will come back with our new sides and twenty-year-old Kai will come back with uniqueness!! Happy new year~


Chanyeol: 2012 was a very meaningful year for us!! Let's make 2013 even more special together!! Please give EXO more loveand cherish us more~! I love you~ ♡□♡ (*sorry I can't imitate his drawing accurately on my phone)

 

D.O.: Hello! This is D.O. from EXO-K! This year was veryhappy because of you fans! We will show you the better next year! Happy new year! Heart.

 

Baekhyun: Hello~! This is EXO's light Baekhyun! Thank you so so much for making me happy this year! For all the love you gave us, we will come back with our better sides in 2013! So keep cheering for us! We will try harder to share our love! I love you~♥

 

Suho:Hello! This is EXO-K's leader 'Suho'!! 2012 was a very meaningful year for EXO. I think it's because we got to spend it with you all. Thank you for giving us a lot of love thisyear!! We won't forget this greatfulness and willkeep trying hard to become the best group. I love you!! Happy new year!!!

 

New Year Message from EXOM


Tao: I love you!! The first day of 2013. From today, I hope everyone’s wishes come true, that everything goes well for youall. EXO continues to be with everyone. 2011, 2012, 2013…..every year, let us never separate. Thank you all, I wish foreveryone to learn well, peaceful work, that your dreams can cometrue.. (T/N: He wrote I love you in English, Korean, and Chinese on the left)

 

XIUMIN: Because I was able to have meet everyone in 2012 Happy ^^ Since we are working hard on our new album please anticipate a lot from EXO in 2013!!

 

KRIS: Fan dears, in the new year become even more beautiful, handsome. Live wonderfully every day!!! I hope that I can keep givingyou all joy ♥ Happy new year ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅎㅎ

 

Chen: Everyone~ it’s finally 2013! If I turn back and look at this last2012, there really only seems to be things to be grateful about. I hope that there will only be happy and smile filled things in 2013 also. Everyone~ happy new year~ I love you ♥

 

Lay: Everyone I love you ♥ I wish everyone a happy new year. I hope everyone can be with EXO-Mto pass year after year. In every day of the new year, because of you all it will be even more amazing.

 

Luhan: We’re welcoming another new year again, here I wish everyone a happy new year! I hopes everything goes well for you! Be happy every day! ^_^ ♥ ! Thank you ^_^ I love you ♥

 

ME: Happy New Year! We hope that we will help EXO to be more support for them by loving or voting, showing a <3 sign to them.