IU is cursing!?

This is a crazy little thing!

"IU!!!" Jiyeon greeted me happily.

I just looked at her and smiled faintly.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked me.

"It's that f--" I was cut off when someone put an arm around me and said.

"Girlfriend!!! I missed you!!! Why didn't you wait for me earlier?" I was surprised and turned around.

"What the . I am not your freaking girlfriend!!! I don't even know you!!!" I yelled and everyone was surprised especially my friends.

Suddenly Jiyeon, Seungho and So-eun protected me and pushed me behind them.

"Who the hell are you? IU doesn't curse except if she's really mad" Seungho said and the others agreed.

"Who the heck are you? His boyfriend?" Siwon said rudely.

"I'm her best friend and this girl is my girlfriend" he said as he pointed at So-eun.

"Then don't into our business. You're just a friend not her boyfriend" Siwon said and grabbed me outside.

"Nooooooo!!!" I yelled as I fight from his grip.

We went to the music room and he locked it as he freed me.

I ran far from him trying to avoid him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Hmmm. I want... YOU" he said as he came closer to me and I walked backward.

"Y-yah. Don't get close to me or you'll regret it!" I threatened and he laughed.

"Really? How?" He said as he came close.

I kicked him again in his.. Ehem.. You know.. The guy's thing..

"Mehrong!" I teased as I ran and unlocked the door.

"IU! You're safe!" So-eun yelled and hugged me.

"Of course. I won't get defeated by that guy" I bragged and they laughed.

"IU. You know, someone might discover your secret if you're not careful" Jiyeon whispered.

"But we we're really shocked when you cursed" So-eun said and I laughed.

"It's because yesterday he kissed me and I was so pissed" I said and their eyes widened.

Yes, it was my first kiss and I don't consider it as my first kiss. He'll pay for what he did" I said and smirked.

 

It was lunch break and we ate in the cafeteria and I saw that guy.. Yes, it's Siwon. I was holding a cup full of ice since I love eating ice. Then, I thought of something..

"Yeah. And she wa--" he was talking happily with his friends when he was cut off.

"Aaahhhh!!!" He yelled like a girl and I laughed.

"What a girly yell. GAY!" I said and did a mehrong face and ran.

"IU. That was so funny!" Seungho said and laughed.

"You!" Someone yelled and we turned around.

"Me?" I asked innocently.

"Yes. You. Come with us" a girl said. It was a group of girls and they looked angry.

"She's not coming with you" Jiyeon said. " Don't worry Jiyeon. I can handle this" I said and smiled.

"But your reputation. What if they find out?" Jiyeon whispered.

"Don't worry. I won't let my guard down" I whispered back and smiled.

"I'll be back guys" I smiled and waved at them.

 

"Soooo, where are we going?" I asked as they dragged me.

A girl pushed me into a wall behind the school gym.

"You don't have to push me. I can handle myself" I told them and a girl laughed.

"You're funny. You! Why are you stealing our Oppa!?" Another girl yelled.

"Oppa? Who's your Oppa?" I asked innocently.

"Siwon! Who else!" She yelled and I laughed.

"You can have that Oppa of yours. You girls are so desperate. Dragging me here because of that ugly moron. What if he asked one of you girls to give him your ity, will you agree?" I said.

"Of course! If it's for Oppa!" A girl replied and I laughed and came closer to that girl.

"See? That's what I call desperate and obsessed" I told her as I play with her hair and tried to left when someone grabbed my hair.

"You ! Trying to get away!" A girl said as she pulled my hair.

I didn't fought back. Since someone might discover my true self. I just waited until they got tired. When they stopped punching and kicking me. I got up.

"Finished? That was boring. See ya" I told them as I fixed myself and skipped away and sang happily.

". That girl is weird. She didn't even cry or something. Our jjang will be disappointed on us. We'll be punished for sure" I heard someone say and I stopped and turned around.

"Wait. Who's your jjang?" I asked them. "Wae? We're not going to tell you" she said and I smirked.

"You have to tell me or something might happen to your beautiful face" I said and glared at her.

"Our jjang i-is.. SUZY"