Would you like to meet her?

This is a crazy little thing!

"Kyuhyun-ah!" 

Kyuhyun turned to see IU running towards him.

Kyuhyun immediately beamed and hugged IU as she stopped in front of him.

"Yah. Everyone is looking." IU whispered shyly.

"I dont care." Kyuhyun said and freed IU.

Kyuhyun held IU's hand and they walk side by side to school.

"Oppa. You've been asking about my best friend that just got back right? Would you like to meet her?" IU asked Kyuhyun who stopped in his tracks and looked at IU.

"Sure! Why not?" Kyuhyun smiled and IU sighed in relief.

"I thought you wouldn't want to meet her." IU said and they continued walking to school.

"So... When would you like to meet her?" IU asked.

"Hmmm.. Maybe this saturday?" Kyuhyun said.

IU jumped up and down.

"I'm so excited for you to meet her! I'm sure you two will get along well.." IU smiled widely.

Kyuhyun smiled back but something tells him he's making a wrong decision.

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!"

Kyuhyun snapped out of his thoughts when Jiyeon yelled his name.

Jiyeon walked towards the couple and grabbed IU from Kyuhyun and ran away.

A confused IU just waved good-bye to Kyuhyun while Jiyeon stuck his tongue out at Kyuhyun.

"You.." Kyuhyun pointed at Jiyeon and laughed.

Kyuhyun just shrugged then went to his own class.

---

I am so sorry for the short chapter! I already updated this but it got deleted. -_-

So I have to make another one according to what I remembered.

And I also cant take long writing since I have to review for my final exams which I'm failing. -_-

Pray for me guys! Komapta~ ^_^