The Bow Staff

The Really Unlucky Girl

MARIGOLD POV

I was just walking home after a long hard day at school. I failed 2 tests and nearly broke my glasses in gym class. Everybody basically laughed at me too.  Which is great as usual. Honestly this day couldn't get any-

THONK!


I woke up and felt something soft under me.  WAIT A MINUTE! The sidewalk isn't this soft. Trust me the sidewalk (from my experience) is like the bottom of a pond; dirty, rocky, and wet. Then a thought occured to me. OH SHIZ I MUST BE DEAD! I DIED FROM A STUPID STICK THING! I tried to get up and see my surroundings. But I felt a sudden sharp pain in my head. Ok Im not dead . But how did I get home tho? A sudden wave of dizziness caused me to lay down the bed causing me to get to feel sleepy. Then I saw black.


I woke up again feeling better. I scratched my eyes and let out a yawn. That was a good nap. Now to get some water. I found my glasses beside me. Fortunely they werent broken. I put on my glasses and saw everything. "This isnt my room." I whispered This room is completely white and much cleaner  then my room. I just started panicking. IVE. BEEN. KIDNAPPED. There was a mirror by the closest of the room. My ugly school uniform was replaced by a  big white T-shirt and  white sweatpants. The glasses werent even mine , they're those kind of glasses Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory would wear. That's it! I'm getting outta here and hope to run back home. I walked out of the room. Literally everything in this home was white.  White curtains, white flowers,the white bowstaff that probably hit me in the head, and  white gucci bags scattered across the floors! What the heck! I've been napped by a white loving psycho! Then I saw a door at the long white hallway. Oh thank goodness!

Creek

I couldn't help but turn around. There was a guy that came out of the door.  He was very tall, with black tousled hair. He was also shirtless and wearing black sweatpants.  He was actually pretty cute for a psycho.

"What are you  looking at?" He asked innocently.

"My kidnapper." I replied.

He titled his head in confusion. "What do you mean."

"YOU KIDNAPPED ME AND DRESSED ME UP IN WHITE! OF ALL THE COLORS IN THE WORLD YOU CHOSE WHITE !"

He started to laugh.

"No silly goose, you dressed  yourself up." he said.

"How!" I screamed.

The stranger stopped laughing. "That's a good question. Honestly you were semi-conscious. You just took some of my clothes and started changing. I only helped you inside and provide you with new glasses." He stared at me with those black eyes of his."You're pretty tough."

"T-thanx," I said. "I'm sorry I don't know your name."

"It's Tao." he said.

"Ok Tao.Thank you." I said

"Your Welcome...." Tao said.

"Marigold." I said.

"Marigold, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Tao said smiling.

I felt my cheeks burn up.

"So Tao..."

"Yeah?"

"What's up with all the white?"

Tao smiled. "Well it's not because I'm a psycho."

"Ok then why."

"I always loved the color white.It's such a beautiful  and  symbolic color. White stands for purity, innocence, life." Tao said. "surely you decrorated your room your favorite color."

"Not exactly...I decorated my room with a hundred posters of super junior."

Tao chuckled."That's symbolizes a love for super junior."

I hit him playfully. He faked a face of pain making me laugh.

"So are you hungry?" Tao asked.

My stomach growled in response.

He chucked "I'm going to take that as a yes."

He went into the kitchen."Do you like Rice Krispies." He asked from the kitchen.

"Do you have cocoa krispies? I like those better!"

"Yeah! Do you want milk?"

"No thank you."

Tao came out with  2 white bowls filled with the chocolate cereal and  spoons.

"Here you go Your Majesty." he said in a corny English accent.

"Thank you Peasant." I replied back in a corny accent as well.

"No problem Your Majesty." Tao said as he  took me on the couch.

Tao sat down besides me  but smile disappeared after breakfast.

"Marigold, I need to tell you something." Tao said taking me outside. Marigolde looked into Tao's beautiful brown eyes.

"Yes?" I asked.

"After today we can't see each other until you meet my brothers." Tao said looking down at the floor

"Your brothers?" I replied.

"Yes, I have eleven other brothers who have thier own homes. We all are attracted to you Marigold so we made a pact that you would meet all twelve of us first then you would choose who you want to be with. On the final day we all gather around and you choose the brother. Did I forget to mention that we all have powers so try not to get some of them angry." Tao said.

My jaw nearly dropped hearing Tao's explaination. TWELVE GUYS -scratch thst- TWELVE SUPER POWERED GUYS ARE ATTRACTED TO ME !

"So wait what's your power" I asked hesistantly. Please don't let it deadly, please don't let it be deadly. I Prayed silently.

"Time control.I have the power to freeze time and whoever I want with me. Right now my eleven brothers are frozen in time.The minute you leave time will resume and my brothers will hunt you down." Tao said.

"How much time do I have left." I asked.

"Five seconds." Tao said.

"FIVE SECONDS ARE YOU KIDDING ME."

"Four."

"TAO DON'T DO THIS TO ME."

"Three." Tao said getting closer to me.

"Tao, no I don't wanna meet your scary brothers." I whined

"Two." Tao said putting his face closer to mine.

I decided I had to do something. I crashed my lips into Tao's. Tao surprisingly kissed me back and held me closer to him. I can't believe this is my first kiss! It was awesome! Unfortunately Tao pulled away too soon.

"One." Tao whispered into my ear. "Sorry gege." He said as everything turned black.