Headaches

Secrets, Lies, Love

 

 

 

 

Hi My Honey's I am going to be writing this story and most likey publishing it every Wednesday so I dearly hope you like the story and comment on it I always like to read comments and I will reply to most of them...

Without further adue I bit you fairwell.

HAVE FUN~~~~~~!

 

**************

Sungjong's P.O.V:


Why did this have to happen!? I thought as I laid down on the hospital bed. We were all fine just hours before. We were laughing, Singing. Sunggyu-Hyung and Woohyun-Hyung were teasing Dongwoo-Hyung.

I was talking the ear off of Myungsoo-Hyung and he was trying desprately not to laugh as Sungyeol was having trouble concentrating on the road with all the noise in the back seat. Sungyeol had just gotten his drivers license and was talking us out to eat. Hoya-Hyung was sitting in the front next to Sungyeol he was looking at us throuth the review mirror he had that soft smile he alway wore.

We were all so happy. How could this change in just seconds? How could laughing be switched to screaming without even a second thought?

What was going to happen to us?

I closed my eye's hoping for the spinnig of the room to stop. But it only made my head hurt. so I opened my eye's again, blinked a few time a te room went back to normal.

Only minutes later the doctor walked in with his brown clipboard and pen.

"How are you feeling Sungjong-ssi?" He asked in and unusally deep voice. I opened my mouth to answer his ridiculous question but no word or even sound came out.

I started to panick My eye's wide what's wrong with me I can't speak...

The doctor whitnessed my change in attitude and said in a calm tone "Sungjong-ssi It perfectly understandable that you are having trouble talking that is because of shock there is no need to worry you'll find your voice soon"

I nodded slowly and began to sit up only to fall back down, with a thick loud thud. It seemed gravity was against me today.

Pain began to swarm around my head as if a hundred drunken men were having an all out browl, and I was in the middle of it.

I groan at the torture I was being put through. I had seemed to have found my voice.

"Doctor Kim..." I Growled unmeaningly "I don't mean to sound rude or anything but can you please tell me what is wrong with me"

"Oh dear boy there is nothing wrong with you. You just have a small concussion which should be gone in a few hours. But we do need to take some scans of your head so just wait hear and I will be back shortly" I half nodded my head and stared up at the ceiling and began to think.

"!" I said as I sat up straight way to fast. The pain magnifying greatly. Wincing once again I bit my lower lip it stop me from crying out.

How could I forget I wasn't the only one that was in the hospital there were still 6 others that were hurt way more than me. I flung off my white bed sheet that was placed on top of me and I slowing moved my legs to the side of the hospital bed. My bear feet touch the cold marble floor sending a tingle up my spine. I stood up from the bed and balanced for a few seconds, making sure I would fall and make a complete arse of myself.

I put I foot in front of the other and made it to the door pulling it open I clung onto it for dear life. Now I had something to keep me balanced I kept my hands on the steady wall and walked down the hall until I came to a door that was tagged Infinite. 'why wasn't I put in that room?' I pulled open to door blinkinga couple of times.

And there they were. Fine, some had cast's on their arms and legs others had a plast that was put over some stiches, but nothing vital had happened to them.

They were laughing and joking as if what had occured just hour prior was all just a dream that had popped up in the my mind and I started to believe it did to. Was it all just a dream? Was I going crazy?

"OH! Sungjong-ah when did you come?" Sunggyu-Hyung asked as he turned to look at the entrance of the room.

Everyone began to turn and look at me "Well you look fine I thought you were in trouble because you were put in a different room then us" Woohyun-Hyung said inspecting me with his eye's.

Then again at the worst possible time the room began to spin, my head was splitting in 2 and my ears started to ring.

"I'm...Fine... Hyu..." Was all I managed to say before colapsing to the floor in a heap of darkness.

***********************

No one's P.O.V:

"I'm...Fine...Hyu..." That was what Sungjong had said before falling to the floor, in clod sweat, the look of pain covered his face.

"SUNGJONG-AH!!!" Everyone yelled as they tried to get to the fallen boy but they couldn't move without falling over them selves or reopening their already fragile wounds.

"HELP!!!" Hoya screamed as loud as he could, he didn' want his baby on the floor, what kind of Umma would he be if he didn't take care of his Babies.

Nurses started to rush in the room scared at what they found. "Doctor Kim!" A nurse yelled  "Doctor Kim come quick Sungjong-ssi just colapsed we need to get him that ex-ray fast"

The 6 boys that were still in the room stared at their lost and hurt maknae was he ok?

Sungjong was lifted up on a stretcher minutes later and carried away from the worried and confused boys.

What was wrong with their Maknae? Was he going to be ok?

***********************
 

Ok I am finished my first chappie I hape you enjoyed it and I want you to watch this.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0FvZGSzCo&feature=BFa&list=FL2WwVEOtxOjEPkdf5YRGRlQ