Unexpected Jealousy.

Love Comes With Power

*Your POV* 

"Where are we going?" I asked walking in the middle of them. 

They surrounded me in a circle which made me feel like I had 12 body guards. I stopped trying to get ahead and just stayed where they told me to. I hate being protected though. Deciding I shouldn't say anything rude, I didn't protest. 

"We're going to the library to find more about you and your powers~" Baekhyun said. 

"Library? Seriously? Right now it looks like we're going to part take in a medieval battle with dragons" I said pointing to the hallway we were going through. 

It really did look like a medieval castle. It was dark and the only light source were small candles. It looked like someone hasn't been here in years. 

"That's because this is a secret passage. This library contains the most important information of EXO Planet. Including your family history and the full information of your powers" Kris said matter of fact. 

I nodded sinking it all in. Suho, who was in front of me, stopped walking causing me to bump into him. 

"W-What happened?" I asked surprised. 

"We're here!" he said happily and pushed open two huge dark doors. 

The room has a really warm feeling to it. Even though it was huge and tall. It smelled like Christmas for some reason. I looked up to see a huge dome like window. The ceiling was made out of glass and you could see the whole sky just form looking up. The room was surrounded by books and more books. I don't think I'll ever get to read all of them... 

"Cool, huh?" Tao said coming up to me.

I nodded and beamed at him. 

"Definitely" I said with a grin. 

All the boys went their separate ways and started looking through the shelves. I decided I should just look around too and went to explore. All the books had something to do with EXO Planet. A huge red book caught my eye and I went up to it. It had golden letters on it The Four Elements Family Tree. Wow! So that would mean D.O, Chanyeol, Suho, and Sehun is on it right?! I quickly pulled it out and wiped all the dust off it. I went to a huge table and sat on one of the chairs. 

Time to do some reading! I opened the book and looked for their names. The first name that came up was Park Chanyeol. Right beside his name was Heir. Heir?! What does that mean? I looked through the page and read through it. Most of it was his birth and his family. Aha!

The Royal Counsel decided that Park Chanyeol will be the-

Before I could read the rest, the page caught on fire. I screamed and backed away panicking. No matter how much I tried to put it out, it wouldn't stop burning but it looked like the page wasn't actually getting burned. 

"That's private" I heard a deep voice say and I turned around. 

"Chanyeol! Did you do that?!" I asked a little louder than I should have. 

"Yeah, Sorry did I scare you?" he asked with a grin and I glared at him. 

"Why are you guys yelling?" another voice said and I saw all the boys coming back with piles of books. 

"WHY IS THAT BOOK ON FIRE?!" Sehun yelled running up to it. 

I looked at Chanyeol and with a wave of his hand the fire stopped and the page was still normal. He came up and took the book away. 

"Oh..." D.O said with a knowing face and I cocked an eyebrow. 

"Why can't I read it?" I asked the other guys. 

"There's no rule but Chanyeol doesn't want anyone reading it" Chen said apologetically. 

I sighed and decided to let it pass. 

"Okay. Whatever. Did you guys find anything?" I asked smiling at them. 

"Yep! A lot! Let's all sit down" Xiumin said putting books on the table. 

"Okay this is the biography on your power" Kris said opening a book to a page and putting it in front of me. 

The boys gathered around me while Kai sat in front of me without looking. I decided to read it out loud so he could hear too. He's just too stubborn. 

The Power of Spirit

Name: Spiritus, Spirit, Anima. 

Triggers: Electric feeling, physical contact with another power.

Common Powers:

  • Able to control all of the elements
  • Healing
  • Resurrection
  • Dreamwalk
  • Compulsion 
  • Creating Illusions

    A spirit user can commonly wield these powers. The power is very powerful and can have many side-effects. The ability to lead, control and fight is needed to wield this. 

​Rare powers: 

  • Aura-sensing
  • Soul sighting 
  • Mind reading
  • Telekinesis

    These powers are rare and not easily sighted. Only powerful beings can posses these powers since it takes a large amount of energy. 

​Side-effects: 

  • Life-drain
  • Uncontrollable Anger

​If a spirit user experiences a traumatizing situation, the user might go into a form called Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death). Once the user transforms, he/she will only want to take the life of the person who caused the harm. The user will not rest or return to their normal self unless the other is dead. 

Angelus Mortis

Power: 

  • Flight
  • Stronger-senses
  • Soul tracker
  • Time-control

​This transformation also equips the user with a sword called "Nex Vesica" (Death Blade). The powerful sword can kill a soul permanently no matter how powerful it may be. Only a spirit user can wield the sword. 

"W-Wow..." I said softly. 

Everyone in the room was quiet and it felt like an eternity before Xiumin talked. 

"Even _____ can be pretty scary huh?" he said with a nervous chuckle and I smiled at him. 

"Are you guys scared?" I asked turning around to face them and they all looked at me. 

"N-No, we're just...shocked" Suho said smiling. 

"It's actually pretty cool" Kai said with a monotone voice. 

Everyone looked at him with wide eyes including me. He just shrugged and looked away. I felt a small smile tug at my lips but quickly ignored it. 

"_____, have you experienced any of this?" D.O asked sitting on the chair beside me. 

I looked at him then thought about it. Did any of it happen...? Healing happened obviously. Soul sighting! Is that why I can see through Chanyeol...? Maybe that's just my own ability. I kept quiet and just shook my head. 

"Oh...well I'm sure you'll experience some soon! Tell us when you do, okay?" Luhan said patting my head and I smiled at him. 

"Aigoo it's already 2:00! Let's go eat lunch~ ______, are you coming?" D.O asked while all the guys headed out. 

"Aniyo, I want to stay and research some more" I said smiling at him and he looked at me for a few seconds before leaving. 

Once all the guys left, I sat down on one of the chairs. These abilities...can I really do all of them? Well I definitely have to stay out of dangerous situation so I don't turn into some psycho killer angel. My eyes caught the same red book now sitting on top of a book shelf. That's far...but I really want to know what Chanyeol is hiding. 

I ran up to the book and stared hard at it. Maybe I can use one of my powers! Like what...? ELEMENTS! I'll use air to get it down. I put my hand out at the book but nothing happened. I tried to think of the book being lifted off by the wind and shut my eyes. Please work. I opened my eyes again and it hasn't moved an inch. 

Ugh...

I sighed in frustration and turned around. A sudden smack on my head made me turn around. 

"Ouch!" I yelled surprised. 

The book was on the ground. It hit my head! I DID IT! 

"OMO OMO OMO! I can't believe I did it! It just had a late reaction!" I shouted in joy when I heard a soft chuckle. 

"You're too full of yourself" a familiar voice said. 

"K-Kai?" I asked looking around. 

I'm sure all the guys left. Who is that? Is it Kai? It sounded like Kai... or maybe I'm just thinking about him too much. Pabo. 

"Wah, how did you know?" the voice said even closer now. 

I looked behind me to find no one there. A poke on my shoulder made me turn again. 

"KAI!" I yelled surprised as his flawless face was inches away from mine again. 

"Aish...you're too loud" he said grimacing and my face heated up from embarrassment. 

"Did you drop the book?" I asked picking it up. 

"Obviously. Did you think you're so good that your got your powers in one try?" he said with a dry laugh. 

I glared at him and went to the table with the book. 

"Are you that curious about the book?" he asked suddenly appearing in front of me. 

"Yes" I said bluntly. 

"Do you like Chanyeol?" he asked again and my head shot up. 

I looked at him and he honestly looked curious. I thought about it...Do I like Chanyeol? I can't like a guy in less than two days. That's crazy...I looked up at Kai and he locked eyes with me. 

"You do that a lot" I said softly. 

"Do what?" he asked. 

"That! You just...look at me like...never mind" I said feeling my heart race faster. 

"Whatever. Answer my question" he said coming closer. 

"No, I don't like Chanyeol" I said looking through the pages of the book. 

"Then why are you always curious about him?" he asked again but softly. 

I looked up annoyed at all the questions then I saw it. I saw a sudden green mist surrounding his whole body. What is that?! I looked even closer and realized it's only surrounding him like a light. Green. Aura sensing. Is this it? If it is...then green must mean...jealousy? 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked giving me a weird look. 

"Kai...yesterday, you told me to stay away from you and why are you asking so many questions today?" I asked forgetting all about the book. 

He looked at me shocked then went back to his usual poker-face. 

"Sorry...about yesterday" he said so softly that I didn't hear him. 

"What? I couldn't hear you" I said with a smirk.

 "YAH! I SAID I'M SORRY, OKAY?!" he shouted at my face then suddenly disappeared. 

"Took you long enough. I-I forgive you! Are you still here?" I asked looking all around the library. 

"Yeah..." a little voice said and I smiled. 

"I never knew the Kim Jongin can me this cute! Waah what a sight~" I said mockingly. 

"Shut up! Who you calling cute?!" he said appearing in front of me again. This time I didn't flinch. 

"Hungry? Wanna eat?" I said smiling at him. 

"Ani. Go eat. I'm not hungry" he said looking away. 

I burst into laughter as soon as I heard his stomach growl. His face suddenly turned red as he silently cursed to himself. 

"Bali~ let's go!" I said walking out the door. I heard foot steps coming behind me and smiled. 

*She forgot about the book? I guess she doesn't like him after all* 

 

A/N: Green = Kai's thoughtsI'm actually thinking of not spending too much time on this. It doesn't feel too good and I'm having writer's block. Ugh. >.<