The Beautiful Planet of EXO ♥

Love Comes With Power

*Your POV* 

"N-Ne?" I asked shocked to find all of them here. 

"Um...we just wanted to apologize for Kai's behavior earlier" Lay said frowning. 

"Ani~ It's fine! That jerk has been like that since the moment I met him" I said giggling. 

"You're not upset?" Baekhyun asked wide wide eyes. 

"Aniyo~ So don't worry" I said smiling at them and all of them smiled back. 

They all said there good nights and left the room. At least that's what I thought. 

"You're lying aren't you?" I heard a voice say from the dark and I gasped. 

"C-Chanyeol? You're still here?" I asked trying to calm down. 

That scared the crap out of me and the sudden butterflies weren't helping either. He smiled at me and came to sit on the ledge of the window with me. 

"You looked like you were going to cry before" he said chuckling. 

"Pssh, I don't cry that easily" I said beaming at him and he grinned back. 

"I hope so" he said with a sigh and looked out the window. 

"Chanyeol-ah..." I said softly. 

He looked at me with curious eyes. 

"Are you...sad?" I said looking into his eyes. 

I've wanted to ask the question for so long yet I didn't want to look like I was nosy. 

"Bwo?" he asked with wide eyes. 

"It's just that...even though you always smile, it's like you're lonely" I said holding my breath. 

He looked into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity. It's like he wanted to open up and tell me so many things yet he couldn't. In a blink of an eye, he went back to his old self. I didn't like it. When he did that, I felt like he puts a wall between everyone and him. 

"Aniyo~ _____ you really like to joke around don't you?" he said laughing. 

"I wasn't jo-" before I could protest he stood up. 

"Night" he said smiling at me and ruffled my hair. 

He was gone even before I could react. I pouted and looked towards the sky again. It's only been one day yet...I feel like I've been here all my life. These guys are really warm and nice and I feel like a family. 

*** 

I heard a knock at the door and groaned. I don't like waking up. At all. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. The knocks got louder and louder and I sighed. 

"LET ME SLEEP!" I yelled and the door slammed open. 

I didn't bother looking up so I just kept my face into the soft pillow. 

"______! Wake up! You have to eat breakfast" a voice said and I cursed silently for being so loud. 

"Go away" I said bluntly. 

"Mianhae princess but it's already 11:00 a.m.." a soft voice said and I groaned. 

"IT'S ONLY A 11!" I yelled back and covered my head with the blanket. 

"She really isn't like a princess...she yells, doesn't wake up and doesn't care if guys are watching her sleep" another voice said and my patience broke. 

"YAH!" I yelled sitting up. 

I couldn't see anything through my bed hair but I was too lazy to move it out of the way. I heard a soft chuckle then felt a soft breeze on my face making my hair move back. I blinked surprised and saw Se Hun with his hand up. I smiled at him still sleepy then looked around. 

Kris, Lu Han, Chen, Tao and Se Hun. I narrowed my eyes at them then plumped back on the bed. 

"Wake up~" Tao said sitting on my bed and jumping on it.

"5 more minutes!" I said and tried to pull the blanket on again. 

An invisible force pulled it away from the bed so it was floating in mid air. I narrowed my eyes at Lu Han who gave an apologetic and pointed at Kris. I looked at Kris and got intimidated. 

"Waking up early is also a part of the Training _____-ssi. So get dressed and meet us downstairs" Kris said with a poker face and left the room. 

The other guys followed after him giving me small smiles and waves. I waved and smiled back then got up to get dressed. I chose a small blue dress I had since it was comfortable and braided my hair. 

seo-ji-hye-19.jpg?w=593

While I was putting moisturizer, I remembered what Kai said last night and felt my whole mood go down. Ani..I shouldn't let that bring me down! I'll stay out of his life and concentrate on my own! I am a princess after all. I shook my head with a laugh and headed down to eat breakfast. 

"Morning ______-ssi!" Suho said with a warm smile when I came into the dining room. 

"Morning Suho-ssi!" I said with a bow and smile.

I sat down beside Chanyeol who was avoiding my gaze and I knew exactly why. 

"Morning Chanyeol-ssi~" I said with a wave to his face and he gave me an awkward smile. 

"What's wrong with you Chanyeol-ah?" Baekhyun asked coming to sit in front of him. 

"Nothing~" he said with a grin and went back to his food. 

Baekhyun looked at me and I shrugged. 

"Anyways, it's kind of weird that we have to be formal, can we just call each other by names now?" Se Hun whined when everyone sat down. 

"Aniyo. She's the princess so we have to be formal" D.O said shaking his head at the maknae. 

Se Hun pouted and went back to eating. 

"If you guys are doing that for me, we can stop. I'll feel better if we just use each other's names" I said with a smile. 

"Oh...then if you want, yeah we can drop the formalities" Suho said with a beam and I smiled back. 

"Ouu...then you have to call us Oppa" Xiumin said jumping in his chair and staring at me with sparkling eyes. 

"U-Uh...I've never called anyone Oppa..." I said softly. 

"Oh ______ you can take your time" Xiumin said smiling at me and I giggled. 

All of a sudden I heard a thump and saw Kai coming into the kitchen. I avoided his gaze and kept eating my food. No one talked for the next few minutes and it was a very very painful breakfast. 

"So um...when does the training begin?" I asked cheerfully trying to break the silence. 

Everyone looked around awkwardly not wanting to speak but Chanyeol spoke up to my surprise. 

"Right now! Are you done?" he asked smiling at me and I nodded. 

"Kay, then we're going to go ahead guys" Chanyeol said grabbing my hand and motioning me out of the kitchen. 

"B-Bye Oppas!" I yelled before I left and I heard small chuckles. 

Once we were out of the kitchen, Chanyeol and I walked through some hallways which I still didn't recognize.

"Where are we going?" I asked feeling excited. 

"We're... going outside" he said with a wink and all of a sudden we were facing a huge door. 

"Outside? I've never been outside yet" I said staring at the huge door. 

"I know" he said with a chuckle and grabbed my hand. 

He put a password on the side of the door and all of sudden the huge doors opened. I squinted my eyes at the bright light which blinded my view. Once I got comfortable, I stared with my jaw hanging opened. 

"So pretty..." I said looking around. 

It was like a meadow. The sky was all sort of colors mixed with orange, pink and purple, the sun was shining bright since it was still morning. There was a huge field type of meadow for the front yard and the rest of the place was filled tall and thick trees. There was a beautiful fountain in the middle of the yard with an angel in the center. The water was glistening in the sun light and it made the fountain look even more beautiful. 

"I know right..." he said looking amazed him self. 

"C'mon" he said grabbing my hand and we stepped onto the green grass. 

I felt something so strong the minute I touched the ground. It was the same electricity that went through my body when I met Mabi. The whole world froze for a few seconds and I felt such passion and warm feeling rise in me. Before I could react everything went back to normal and Chanyeol was there looking at me with a worried expression. 

"What's wrong?" he asked holding my hand tighter. 

"Nothing! Do we train here?" I asked smiling at him hoping he wouldn't notice my attempt at changing the subject. 

"Nope. Somewhere else! Today, I'm going to give you a tour of the outside" he said smiling at me and started dragging me to the side of the house. 

There was a path leading into the huge forest which caught my attention. 

"Do we go in there?" I asked feeling even more excited. 

"Aniyo~ We'll go there later with the rest of EXO, that's the way to town. Right now, we're going to our training field" Chanyeol said with a wink that made me feel like my insides were going to melt. 

I hid my blush and let him lead me. I guess he forgot all about last night...or maybe he's trying to. 

"Here we are!!" he shouted which caught my attention. 

I stopped looking at him and looked where we were. It was amazing...I was almost as shocked as when I saw the front yard. There was a huge field here bigger than the other one. A huge sea was stretched across and I couldn't see where it ended. The wind wasn't cold or warm, but it felt so good on my skin.

"How big is this?" I asked staring at the sparkling water. 

"Huge! We never really tried getting past it. It stretches all along the planet" I heard a voice say which wasn't Chanyeols. 

I looked behind me to find the rest of EXO coming, Baekhyun was fast and he was right behind me. So I'm guessing he was the one who said it. I smiled at him and the rest of the guys. 

"This place is beautiful" I said grinning from cheek to cheek. 

"I know right" Tao said excitedly running up to me and putting a hand over my shoulder. 

I looked back again and realized that Kai was there too. My eyes stayed on him and his poker face for a while until our eyes met. We both locked gazes without looking away until a voice interrupted. 

"_____! Training if for tomorrow! Today we going to do a little research on you!" Kris said with a smile. 

A smile. 

A smile from Kris!

 

A/N: LOOL it's hard to keep that -face on when he's such a cuddly teddy bear <3 *o*