Cold as Ice.

Love Comes With Power

*Your POV* 

"You're saying I'm the princess of the dead King?" I asked blinking. 

They all nodded together waiting for my reaction. 

"I have the power of spirit. That doesn't mean I'm dead right?"  I asked trying to get everything into my head. 

"Ani" Suho said chuckling. 

"Having the power of Spirit is the same as having a power like water. Spirit is more powerful because you can control all of the other powers" D.O said smiling at me. 

"I see..." I said sighing. 

They all stared at me without moving. I smiled at them to relieve the tension. 

"So what exactly am I suppose to do?" I asked. 

"Yeah Hyung, what is she suppose to do?" Chanyeol asked Suho. 

"Well...it's her choice. Either way she has to stay here and train. She has to help us take care of this place. She can choose the royal path and live in the castle or she can live here with us still being the princess" Suho said looking at me with a warm expression. 

"I can't be a princess. That's impossible" I said in a monotone voice. 

"You got that right" Kai said smirking. 

I threw the nearest object at him and he caught it glaring at me. I looked a way with a 'hmph'. The other 11 boys started laughing at the situation. 

"You don't have to choose yet. Just stay here and train with us" Chanyeol said sitting on the side rest of the couch beside me. 

He was smiling so warmly at me that I was caught off guard. I stared at him amazed at how cute he was. I mean his voice was so deep and something about that made my heart beat faster. I heard someone clear their throat and realized I was staring at Chanyeol. I quickly looked away embarrassed. 

"Awww how cute~ she's blushing" Chen said chuckling. 

"ANIYA! I'm not!" I yelled back. 

They all flinched and nodded. Thinking I scared them, I smiled at them and they loosened up. 

"Ne~ then since she seems to have a liking to Chanyeol, why don't you show her room to her and give a tour of the house?" Kris said with a strait face. 

My face went red and I silently cursed to my self for being so girly. Idiot. When did you blush at these kind of things?! Chanyeol nodded like an excited kid and I smiled at him. 

"Then it's settled. Nice to Meet you _______-ssi!" Baekhyun said and the rest left saying similar things. 

I realized Kai wasn't there anymore. I didn't see him leave...oh yeah. Teleportation. I heard someone clear their throat and looked at Chanyeol .

"Ready?" he asked smiling at me. 

"Ne!" I said getting off the couch to follow Chanyeol. 

***

After showing me the whole house, we finally got to my room. Chanyeol seemed really happy to be showing me around, his excitement made me even more excited. 

"And this is your room. You're beside me and Kai." Chanyeol said opening the door. 

The room was really pretty. Everything was white and feathery which made it look like heaven. 

"Looks like heaven" I said giggling and sitting of the furry bed. 

"Perfect for an angel" Chanyeol said leaning against the wall. 

I looked up surprised and he was smiling warmly at me. After realizing what he said, his eyes widened. 

"A-Ani. I-I mean..." he struggled with his words which made him look even cuter. 

"I know" I said smiling at him and motioned him to sit beside me. 

He hesitated but then grinned running over to the bed. He sat beside me and I giggled at his cuteness. 

"Do you really believe all this? Other people would have gone crazy taking all this in" he said softly and I looked at the floor. 

"It's hard to believe but there's no other explanation is there? I mean, they say that they could never match my DNA with anyone so they couldn't find my parents. I felt so abnormal and left out on Earth but when I met you guys...I felt at home" I said smiling without looking at him. 

"Well it is your home. We'll always be here if you want to talk, so don't feel lonely" he said with a gentle voice and I looked up at him. 

He didn't have his dorky smile on anymore instead there was a gentle yet sad smile. I looked at him and smiled. One day I want to see him smile without that sadness in his eyes. Our gazes were locked until there was a sudden thump in the room. I looked away surprised and Chanyeol sighed. 

"You should give a warning before you interrupt" Chanyeol said getting up. 

"Who...are you talking to?" I asked looking around confused.

Chanyeol nodded to the back of the room and I looked behind me to find Kai looking at me. I jumped off my bed surprised. 

"Y-Yah! When did you get there?!" I yelled at him pointing.

Kai smirked and looked away. 

"Have fun" Chanyeol said waving and left the room. 

So much for always being here. Jerk. 

I looked at Kai then saw the ground. All my luggage. 

"How...?" I stopped when I remembered what he said. 

 

"YAH! WHAT ABOUT MY STUFF?!" I yelled at him. What was his name? Kai..yeah KAI!  

"I can go get it later" Kai said shrugging and sat on one of the couches. 

 

So he kept his word... I walked up to Kai and put my stuff on the bed. 

"Thanks" I said looking at him. 

He looked at me then went to sit on my bed. I cocked an eyebrow at his silence. 

"I see you and Chanyeol were hitting it off" he said looking at me. 

I blinked at him frozen then burst into laughter. 

"Wae? Are you jealous?" I asked trying to control my laughter. 

"Like I would be jealous over a idiot like you" he said shaking his head then got up. 

I glared at him and he ignored it. He came closer to my face and I backed away slowly. I bumped into the night table and realized I had no where else to go. He smirked until our faces were inches apart. I gulped out of nervousness. This guy might be a jerk but he has one of the most flawless faces I've ever seen. I snapped back to reality when I heard his next words. 

"I just wanted to say, you two seem perfect for each other" he said in a low voice smirking and then disappeared. 

...

.......

Bastard. 

***

I took a shower and put on a baggy shorts with a loose shirt. While I was drying my hair, I realized the curtain in my room was closed. I went up to it and opened it to find a huge window. 

So beautiful...How can there be such a beautiful sky at night? The sky was lit up with big and small stars with different colors. Instead of one moon, there were two! There was a trail of white glistening mist between the stars and the moons. I couldn't put the beauty into words. 

"______~" a voice said knocking at my door. 

I forced myself to look away from the beautiful sky and walk towards the door. 

"Sehun-ssi!" I said surprised. 

He smiled at me with a cute smile and looked behind me. 

"Oh you opened the curtain" he said with a surprised face. 

"Ne~ Omo I'm sorry, was I not suppose to?" I said panicking and ran to close it again. 

"Aniyo!" he said stopped me so I kept it open. 

He smiled at me and looked at the sky. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" he said with a warm expression. 

His eyes sparkled reflecting the shining sky. I smiled and looked up. 

"Yeah. This whole place is beautiful" I said feeling warm and happy. 

"That's why you belong here" he said chuckling and I blushed at the sudden compliment. 

"Sehun-ssi, Did you need something?" I asked getting back to reality. 

"Oh yeah! Kyungsoo said to come down for dinner" he said smiling sheepishly. 

My face lit up at the mention of food so I quickly put the towel down and smiled at Sehun. He laughed and motioned me to follow him. 

"By the way, you don't have to be so formal with me. Just call me Sehun" he said smiling at me warmly as we were heading downstairs. 

"Ne~ but you're older than me, aren't you?" I said looking at him. 

He thought about it then smiled. 

"Well only by a year but you can call me Oppa if you want keke" he said winking at me and I put my head down in embarrassment. 

"Okay..." I said softly not prepared for calling him Oppa yet. 

This is getting to be a really warm place... I smiled to myself as we headed to the dining room. 

"Oh! _____! Sit here" the one I remembered as Baekhyun said patting the chair beside him. 

I nodded and ran to sit there. I regretted my decision when I realized who sat on the other side. Kai. I glared at him and turned my head towards Baekhyun. I saw him chuckle from the corner of my eyes and felt even more annoyed. Baekhyun seemed to realize the situation and he smiled awkwardly. 

Just then Kyungsoo came putting all the food on the table. 

"Oh let me help Kyungsoo-ssi" I said getting up and he shook his head. 

"It's okay _____-ssi, you're the guest" he said smiling at me. 

I puffed my cheeks annoyed and sat back down. 

"Aish, Kyungsoo she wants to help, let her" Suho said looking at Kyungsoo. 

I looked at Kyungsoo again with puppy eyes and pouting. He stared at me for a while thinking then sighed. 

"How can I resist that face?" he said shaking his head and I grinned getting up. 

He handed me a bunch of plates and forks to put on the table and I glared at Kay when I was putting his down. He ignored me and started putting food on his plate. Once we were all eating -which I was doing were happily- they all started talking. 

"I really didn't expect Kai to bring the lost princess from Earth" Lay said chuckling. 

"Me neither. That guy is one surprising dude" Kris said sipping on his drink. 

"Not like I wanted to bring along this annoying thing" Kai said not looking at me. 

Without thinking, I gave up on controlling my anger. 

"YAH! I SAVED YOUR LIFE!" I yelled at him. 

He looked at me cocking an eyebrow. 

"I would have been fine even if you didn't. So. Stay. Out. Of. My. Life" he said with the most coldest voice and those icy eyes that I sat there looking at him speechless. 

Something inside of me broke. No matter how much I dislike this guy, those words made my body go cold and I felt empty. I blinked away the tears before any one could see and acted like nothing happened.

"Bastard" I said trying to sound harsh but my voice came out low as a whisper.

I went back to eating my food without another word and no one said anything. 

***

I sat on the ledge of my bedroom window staring at the shining sky. Kai's words rang in my mind over and over again. 

"I would have been fine even if you didn't. So. Stay. Out. Of. My. Life"

Does he really hate me that much...? I don't hate him. He just annoys me a little. It's like he hated me from the moment he met me. I wonder if I did something wrong... I blinked away the tears again and looked at the sky. Who cares about him? It's not like I like him and it's not like he did anything to make me be nice to him. 

I would gladly stay out of his life from now on. 

There was a knock at the door and I didn't bother leaving my seat beside the window. 

"Come in" I said still dazed from all the emotions. 

"_____-ah..." a angelic voice said and I knew that was Luhan. 

I looked away from the window to find all the boys excluding Kai looking at me with apologetic looks. 

"N-Ne?"