The Lost King and His Daughter

Love Comes With Power

*Your POV* 

I pulled back and fell on my but. The blood on his face was gone. He didn't even look hurt. He opened his eyes slowly and I sat there frozen. Mabi went over and his face. He was really good looking. He had plump pink lips, piercing eyes and a perfect jawline. It's like he was sculpted into the perfect human being. 

He shook his head and looked at me. He touched his head and then looked back at me. 

"What the hell is going on?" he groaned and got up. 

"I-I..." I took a deep breath trying to calm down "I saved your life! That's what going on! Though I don't really know how...." I mumbled to myself the last part. 

"You...what?" he asked with widened eyes then he looked like he remembered something. 

"Let's go Mabi!" I said walking away but the cat didn't follow me. 

"What's wrong?" I asked crouching and looking at Mabi who didn't move from the boy's side. 

"You can see him?!" the boy asked looking shocked. 

"Well...Yeah, the last time I checked I wasn't blind" I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

The guy sighed and got up.

"You're one interesting girl" I heard him mumble and I glared at him.

"Is Mabi yours?" I asked standing up to face him. 

"I guess you can say that, anyway, you need to come with me" he said and came closer to me. 

"W-What?! Are you stupid why would I go with a random stranger?!" I yelled backing away. 

"Man this is annoying" he said sighing. 

"Explain" I said with a serious face. 

"Bwo?" he asked looking up at me. 

"Explain everything. Why you were hurt, who Mabi belongs to and how the heck I brought you back to life" I said walking and sitting on the bench. 

"I don't really know the answer to the last one, that's why I need you to come with me to find out" he said sitting beside me. 

I sighed and shook my head. Mabi jumped to my lap from his lap and I pet his head. 

"What about the first two questions?" I asked as Mabi snuggled into my arms. 

"I'll tell you if you won't freak out like these stupid humans" he said staring into the star-less sky. 

"You talk like you're not one of them and I won't! I'm not like most girls anyway" I said more to myself than to him. 

He smirked like he knew something I didn't and it really annoyed the crap out of me. 

"Are you-" before I could ask, he talked. 

"I'm not human. Even though we look like it, we don't live in this world. We live in a place called EXO Planet. It's way better than this piece of crap. Anyways in that world, there are a few rare ones who has powers. Like Earth, Water and me, I'm Teleportation. That's also the reason why I'm here. This cat is from EXO Planet, humans normally can't see things from there but I see you're abnormal" he said shaking his head. 

"YAH! Continue" I yelled hitting his arm. 

"Ow...Anyways this cat has powers and things from EXO Planet could be dangerous to earth if it escapes. Since I can teleport, they sent me to get it back but on my way here, I went through the wrong path and ended up falling to earth..." he finished wincing and I didn't hold in my laughter. 

"You almost died because you fell?!" I said clutching my stomach and laughing. 

"So immature..." he muttered looking bored. I coughed and sat up again. Somehow I feel comfortable with him. 

"Are you saying I'm not human?" I asked with a scoff. 

"I know you're not, but I don't know what you are" he said shaking his head. 

"What does EXO Planet look like?" I asked curious. 

He looked at me with the 'wtf' look. 

"You mean to tell me you believe what I said?" he asked looking a bit surprised. 

"Wae? Were you lying?" I asked.

"No but...man I'm not good at these things. Well come with me and you'll see" he said getting up and held my elbow. 

"W-Wait!" I panicked when he closed his eyes. 

"Don't I need clothes and shouldn't I pack my stuff? Plus I don't even know your name" I asked pointing at the direction of my apartment. 

"That's true, humans have families...ugh" he groaned looking annoyed. 

"Ani...I don't. I don't have a family and there's nothing I care about here. I just want my clothes. Name!" I said pointing again. 

He didn't question me, instead he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him so our bodies were touching. "Kai" he said into my ear and before I could push him away, we were already gone. I don't know what happened but for a brief second I felt so cold and hot at the same time like we were falling. Then all of a sudden we were in a house. I pushed Kai away and looking around. 

"YAH! WHAT ABOUT MY STUFF?!" I yelled at him. What was his name? Kai..yeah KAI!  

"I can go get it later" Kai said shrugging and sat on one of the couches. 

"What's all this ruckus about?" a guy with an apron on and holding a spatula came out of no where.

 "KAI! Why is there a girl here?" he asked with widened eyes. 

His eyes were really huge, too huge for an Asian but I had to admit he was really good looking. He had plump lips and a motherly tone. 

"A human girl? How did she even make it here?" another boy came down the stairs. 

He looking like he was wearing eye-liner but he also looked like he just woke up so it didn't make any sense. 

"That's the point. She's not human if she made it here. The cat was attracted to her and she was able to see it. Also...I made a mistake when I was teleporting to earth and then..." Kai was hesitating so much that it was getting on my nerves. 

Now more than 10 guys were all staring at us from every inch of the house. I decided to speak. 

"He made a mistake and fell to earth. Then he hit his head so hard, he stopped breathing but I saved him from dying. By the way, my name is Lee ______. Nice to meet you!" I said bowing and smiled at them. 

They stared at me for a couple of seconds then they all started laughing. I heard a bunch of them say different things like "Nice to meet you!" "What a cutie" "Kai fell!". I looked at Kai and he was staring at a space in the wall like it's the most interesting thing in the world. Now that I look at it, this house is huge.

Wow. This is huge. Well it makes sense since they need a lot of room but wow. 

"It's true she's not human but what is she?" a really pretty boy said standing on the stairs. 

He looked so cute and angelic, my eyes widened but I looked away quickly. 

"I...Um...can I know your names? and Kai didn't explain a lot to me" I said looking at the boys. 

My eye caught one who was smiling at me so big that it could have been impossible. Just then he waved at me and I waved back smiling. He ran down the stairs and came to a halt in front of me. 

"I'm Chanyeol" he said smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back. 

image

Even though he was smiling, there was something about him that seemed sad. I don't really know what though. Just a little tiny part of him seemed depressed. I looked around and saw everyone glaring at Kai. 

"You bring her here without even explaining much?" the wide-eyes Umma looking guy took off his apron and came to greet me. 

"My name is Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you, You can just call me D.O though" he said smiling at me and I bowed. 

tumblr_m2pju6cu391qzvlejo4_r1_400.gif

Awww, what a cute smile. 

"Kyungsoo-ssi, you have really big eyes" I said smiling at him and everyone broke into laughter. 

I looked around surprised and then looked at Kai who was suppressing a smile. Pabo. He was should just smile if he wants to. D.O awkwardly coughed then motioned me to sit. I took his offer and slumped back on one of the single chairs comfortably. 

"You're really different from other girls" a boy with really deep dimples told me smiling.

"I'll take that as a compliment" I said beaming at him.

"You said you had no one you care about back at earth. You mean to tell me you didn't make any friends with a crazy personality like that?" Kai said not looking at me.

My smile dropped and as I stared at his side profile.

"For some reason, I never fit in. I don't feel comfortable with them. It feels suffocating and they're all stupid" I said shaking my head.

"That makes sense. Humans are always like that" Chanyeol said nodding in understanding. I smiled at him then realized what he said.

"So I'm really not human?" I asked seriously from D.O.

"Seems like you're not. Anyways let me explain this to you, where you are right now is called EXO Planet. Our world is like earth but way better. There's more improved technology and we have an interesting population. This world is made up of different creatures but we're different. On this planet, there are 4 people called elementals. Earth, which is me. Fire, which is Chanyeol. Air, which is Se Hun over there" he pointed at a a cute looking boy sitting on the couch. 

He smiled at my shyly and I smiled back waving. 

tumblr_m25a34fmZw1qe7lq8o1_500_large.gif

"Then there's Water, which is Suho." he pointed at another warm-looking boy who smiled and bowed at me. I bowed back smiling. 

tumblr_m4dcp9gfk11qj6r3uo2_500.gif

"Us four keep the planet in balance while the other 8 protect everything and everyone here. Introduce your self" he said smiling at the boys and they lined up. 

"I'm Baekhyun! My power is light and the sun it self" he said bowing and smiling at me. He had a smile that really made me smile back. It seems each of these boys does that to me. 

"I'm Lu Han! My power is Telepathy" the pretty looking one said smiling at me. I noticed his eyes turn into crescent moons which made him look even more angelic. 

tumblr_m9j2rlU7151qcd27wo1_500.gif

"My name is Lay! I heal and nice to meet you" he said bowing to me and showing off his cute dimples. 

tumblr_m6tcti66mz1rrs6kzo2_250.gif

"I'm Kris, I have the power of flight" a boy who was really tall and handsome bowed. Even though he seemed serious I can tell he was a kind person.

image

"I'm Xiumin~ My power is frost so I can freeze you" he said waving his hands around to scare me and I laughed with him. 

image

"My name is Tao, My power is time control" a boy who seemed serious but reminded me of a cute panda when smiling bowed. 

tumblr_m8gdy0hxjw1qm0kcd.gif

"I'm Chen~ My power is lighting/thunder" a boy with a bright smile bowed to me and I bowed back.

image

Everyone then turned to Kai as he was looking at a book. Kai looked at without smiling. 

"You already know" he said to me blankly and I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"Anyways, if you guys are all that, what am I?" I asked ignoring Kai. 

Suho sat on the chair beside me and looked at me seriously. 

"We used to have King to protect the planet and his power was spirit. He was the most powerful being on the planet since he could control all these elements. He had a daughter but the daughter was stolen and brought to earth. Normally Elementals can't die no matter what, but from the grief of losing his daughter he passed away. That's when we had to take over" Suho said sighing. 

"Y-You don't think..." I started saying understanding where he's coming from. 

"The power of spirit is really powerful. It includes aura sensory, dream walking, healing, creating illusions, telekinesis, and mind-reading. Spirit users can also raise the dead. If my assumptions are correct....

You are the lost daughter of the King and your power is Spirit, _______-ssi" 

 

A/N: Sorry if this chap is really boring...I just had to get the information all out! The next chappie will be interesting I promise :3 I'm so happy you guys like it!!! :D