'Mabi' the Red-eyed Cat

Love Comes With Power

*Your POV* 

"Class Dismissed!" the hag finally said and I woke up from my half-sleep. 

Man that class is so boring...I packed my things and headed to the locker without looking around. I don't like to socialize and every one knows that. They're apparently scared of me...I don't think I look that scary but I'm glad they think so! 

I put away my things and head out the door like always. I feel like my life really starts when I leave that dreaded place, when I'm in there I feel like a soul-less creature walking around. Everything and everyone makes me mad.

On my way to my apartment, I came across a small cat. It was really cute and tiny but it was also unique.

It's eyes were a shade of dark red, which actually looked cute on it. It had black fur with gray spots on him. The tail was full gray. He looked so enchanted...I shook my head and laughed at my imagination.

"Aren't you a cutie~?" I said caressing it's soft face.

It purred and rubbed his face against my skin. I giggled and got up.

"Mianhe~ but I have a no pet policy in my apartment" I said pouting and started walking away.

With every step I took, I felt so guilty and upset. I felt an attraction to the cat but I ignored it and walked away. Once I got to my apartment, I opened the door and blew out a sigh of relief. I feel so terrible for leaving him alone. Maybe I should sneak him in to the apartment...

~Meow~

My head snapped up at the sound and I saw it. I saw the same cat sitting on the open window of my apartment.

"OMG HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" I yelled surprised and ran up to the window.

"You followed me but how...ugh never mind. At least you're here" I said smiling at him.

 It jumped into my arms and I giggled as the fur tickled my neck. I went to the kitchen holding it in my arms and got a bowl of milk. 

"Here you stay here, and I'll go take a shower, okay cutie?" I said patting its head, he purred and I took that as a okay. 

As the warm water hit my body, I started thinking about the day. What a weird one. I found a cat...with red eyes. It followed me all the way to my apartment and somehow got to the 25th story. I felt a zap go through my body and shivered. What was that?! Man this is getting weirder and weirder but for some reason I feel re-energized. 

I quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen. That's when I realized there's no food at home. I looked at the cat...I should name it... Ah! Mabup! Mabi!

A/N: Mabup means magic in Korean ^^

It appeared here like magic so might as well name it that. hehe. 

"Mabi~ do you want to go to the store with me?" I asked going up to the cat. 

Mabi actually looked at me like he understood me and jumped down from the table. Wow. Well okiedokie~ I was too lazy to change so I just decided to go in these clothes. 

seo_ji_hye_ulzzang_550775.png (With white skinny jeans)

I didn't put a leash on Mabi since it looked like he knew what he was doing. Slowly we snuck out of the building with out the security seeing which I don't know how the heck we did. I looked at Mabi who was walking peacefully beside me. His eyes looked like they were glowing. 

Once I got a pack of kimbap, I headed out of the store. People didn't question Mabi. It's like they didn't even notice he was there...Weird.

When me and Mabi were walking back, I decided to take the shortcut which is through the park. Unfortunately for me it was deserted. I started walking fast even though I knew no one can do anything to me. 

I might look like this but I'm really strong. My parents apparently left me in a park when I was a baby. Someone found me and put me in a orphanage. I hated it there. It seems I hate a lot of people. I don't know why but I don't feel like I fit in.

Instead of staying, I ran away when i was 9. I did small jobs here and there and survived. In the end I got a part-time job and now I live in a small apartment. I like it.I don't like depending on people so I was living like this. I learned to fight for myself since I was little. 

A thud shook me from my thoughts and I froze. I felt another zap go through me and I looked around cautiously. Mabi seemed to be crouching in a defensive way, he sensed something too... 

I walked to where the sound came from slowly which was behind a tree. Mabi followed me but broke into a run once we got near the tree. It ran to the tree and I chased after it. 

"Mabi! Wait!" I yelled worried but froze when I saw what was there. More like who was there. 

There was a body of a boy covered in blood. I gasped and my breathing got hard. Before I could scream, I felt another zap go through my body. This time it made me feel calm. Like it told me that I can handle this. Psh. Like hell I can. 

I kneeled beside the body and saw that there was a wound on the head. he would actually be pretty good looking if he wasn't covered in blood. Mabi seemed to know who he was since he started his face. 

"Mabi stop!" I said not wanting it to a stranger's face. 

Mabi looked at me with the glowing red eyes. I felt another zap go through me and all of a sudden I wasn't controlling my body. My body was moving on it's own! 

My hands went over the boy's face. He wasn't breathing. He was dead. All of a sudden, a rush of feelings went through me. I felt like I could do something. Like I could bring him back to life.

I lifted my hands and touched the boy's wound. Then with closed eyes, I poured all of my happiness, love and health into the body. I opened my eyes again when I felt something move. 

 

 

 

 

 

He's moving! 

 

A/N: OMMG I'm so nervous... this is like my first non-gay fanfic > < (Don't worry, I'm still continuing my shipping and writing of 2min and Jongkey *O*) I hope it's good so far!! I was so excited to write it and I have 3 subbies already ;A; 

image

SARANGHAEYO~~ Comment and tell me if you like it! Or if I need to correct something~ :3 Also if there is someone who is so sweet and kind to make a poster for this fic for me? I would be soooo happy ^o^ hehe :3 Pweeeeeeeeeaaaseeee~ 

image (LOOL the Jonghyun gifs are too much XD)