(∩︵∩) Heartbroken(∩︵∩)

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)~☆Love is Sweeter the Second Time Around~☆(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Introduction

Tonight, is the one year anniversary of the couples SunSun and TaemYoon. Each and everyone of their friends have put togethera celebration party for the two lucky couples. Even, with a wonders of excitement and joy going on this beautiful night, will everything be fine?

Third Person-POV

Everyone at the party was having a great time, some people were dancing,singing and even gettting wasted until they passed out. Everyone expected SNSD's fake 'makane' Sunny. She was sitting by the bar drinking her Vodka little by little. Usually, she drinked until she was wasted or passed out but she promised herself and Taeyeon that she won't drink as much. Sunny just sat at the bar in deep wonderful thoughts about her lover, Sungmin. Sunny and Sungmin started dating last year also with YoonTaem couple. Sunny loved Sungmin with all her heart and so did Sungmin. Sunny always wondered why Sungmin picked her to be his girlfriend, sure enough there was alot pretty girls,tall girls that he would preferred than her, like Yoona. Sunny moved from bar, left her drink and set off to find her boyfriend. Suddenly, Taeyeon gave Sunny a tap on the shoulder from behide.

"Hi, SunnyBunny!" Taeyeon greeted Sunny.

"Oh,hi Taeyeon." Sunny greeted the leader, with a warm smile.

"Soo..are you enjoying the party??" Taeyeon asked short girl.

"Yea,it's beautiful.." Sunny said looking up at the starry decorations.

"I know, me and other girls did pretty good at fixing the place up."Taeyeon said swaying her body to the music.

"Soo??"

"Sooo?" 

"Have you and Sungmin kissed yet???" Taeyeon asked bluntly.

"N-no,not yet.." Sunny said embarrassed. 

"Oh,C'mon Sunny! You and Sungmin have been dating for year and you guys still havem't kissed." Taeyeon said. Taeyeon was right, Sunny and Sungmin haven't actually had a real kiss berfore. Sunny has kissed Sungmin on the nose,forehead and even on the cheeks but she had never kissed him on the lips. Sunny was afraid to kiss him on the lips for reason.

"Whatever..." Sunny said who continued to look for her boyfriend.

"Taemin and Yoona have actually kissed before..." Taeyeon continued to rub the embrassment in. Sunny knew that Taemin and Yoona have kissed. Those two kissed whenever they got the chance, but Sunny wanted her kiss with Sungmin to special. That's why she'd planned to kiss Sungmin tonight, so their annversairy can be special. Taeyeon spotted Onew without Luna, she had a very not-so secretive crush on him.

"See ya later..Sunny" Taeyeon said as if she was in a trance. Sunny just shook her head at the dorky leader and continued to look her boyfriend.

With Taemin 

"Hey,hyung...have you seen Yoona??" Taemin asked Key who was piling mountains of desserts onto his plate.

"No..." Key said not evening looking at Taemin.

"Hyung, I don't think you should eat all those sweets." Taemin said looking at Key's plate. Key ignored Taemin and continued to add varies of sweets on his plate. Taemin sighed and walked away from Key and into another direction. Taemin frowned, he hasn't seen his girlfriend all night. 

Where the hell could she be?

Taemin thoughted, Yoona was supposed to meet him at front entrance but she'd never showed. Now, Taemin was getting alittle annoyed, he pushed through enormous crowds,making sure to say 'Excuse me' or 'Pardon me'. He spotted Minho talking to some other idols.

"Minho..." Taemin called the elder's name.

"Hey Taemminie." Minho said turning around, "What's up?" 

"Have you seen Yoona anywhere around?" Taemin asked. 

"I think....I saw her near the balcony." Minho said pointing in the balcony's direction. 

"Thank you!" Taemin quickly bowed and ran into the balcony 's direction. As walked to the balcony he saw his noona, Sunny. 

"Hey Sunny!!!" He ran over to her, hoping she'd had seen Yoona. 

"Sunny have you seen Yoona???" Taemin asked hopping right in front of her. But, Sunny didn't answer..she stood there with a very hurt look on her face. 

"Noona, what's wrong?" Taemin asked looking in her eyes. Sunny still didn't say anything, only tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Sunny, wh-why are you crying?" Taemin asked getting very worried about the girl. Sunny stay silent, only letting her finger pointing to the reason why she was crying. Taemin turned around,his mouth fell open wide at the sight he was seeing. There stood his girlfriend, Yoona and Sungmin kissing on the balcony, not evening  notice Sunny nor Taemin. Taemin felt his heart sank and crashed to the bottom of an ocean. Sunny had long fleed from the scene and Taemin ran from the horrible seen with tears in his eyes, leaving  the party with no questions asked.


Sup.... Peeps!!!!  I'm back, did you miss me??? Betcha you did anyway, finally I 've uploaded the first chapter.

Sorry if it's short....school has been a pain ( I think all of you can agree :/ ) Again, sorry if it's short I did this half of this on my iPod

Please comment/subscribe or don't if didn't I'll probably redo this with some more details on how Sunny got to the balcony...

Happy Birthday ONEW!!!!'