The Winners

All I Care About

 

 “Okay, the winner of the competition and will therefore be exempt from washing the dishes is.........”

 

Everyone held their breaths.

 

TEAM B! Congrat” The club president was interrupted by the enthusiastic screams of Team B.

 

YESSSSS!!! WE WONNNN!!!! YAYYYY!”

 

I CAN'T FREAKING BELIEVE IT!”

 

NO DIRTY DISHES!!”

 

YEAH BABY!! TEAM B ALL THE WAY!”

 

Team B continued to rejoice, jumping and pumping their fists as Team A looked on, disappointment evident on their faces.

 

Cheer up, guys. We did a good job. The concert was amazing,” the president said, trying her best to comfort her team. They nodded and turned their attention back to Team B, who were still in celebratory mode.

 

Sehun's eyes were trained on an overly happy someone who was jumping up and down, ears becoming increasingly red. He smiled, thinking hey maybe losing isn't so bad

 

But that smile quickly disappeared when Hongki pulled Luhan into a tight hug.

 

WE DID IT!!! LUHAN! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU!” Hongki joyously shouted, hugging the said boy again.

 

Sehun watched on, trying his best not to scowl. He knows they're just teammates who are happy that they've won, but if Hongki doesn't release his boyfriend soon, he will gladly storm over there and separate them himself.

 

Luhan playfully smacked Hongki's arm and said, “No, it wasn't just me! We all worked together!”

 

Hongki laughed and released Luhan (about time!). “You're absolutely right.” Hongki then proceeded to hug the nearest member next to him. In fact, the whole team was hugging one another, smiling and praising each other for a job well done.

 

This went on for a few minutes, making it seem as though Team B had completely forgotten that Team A was still in the room.

 

The president cleared . “Ahem.” Team B stopped what they were doing and turned their attention towards her.

 

We just want to congratulate you guys. Great job.” She smiled and started clapping. The rest of Team A followed her example and clapped, congratulating the others on their win.

 

Thanks. You guys also did great,” Hongki acknowledged as he walked over and shook the president's hand. A few Team A members went over and hugged the Team B members. Sehun was making his way across the room when a beaming Luhan suddenly popped up in front of him, grabbing his hand, immediately linking their fingers.

 

Sehun-ah!” He squeezed Sehun's hand, face looking like he was ready to burst.

 

Sehun grinned because he knew that look. It's the look Luhan gives him whenever he really wants to kiss him but can't because there were too many people around.

 

Sehun squeezed Luhan's hand in return. “Congratulations, Bambi.”

 

We couldn't have done it without your help, Sehun-ah. Thanks.”

 

Hey, don't say that out loud! They” Sehun gestured towards his teammates, “don't know that I helped you guys and I would like to keep it that way.”

 

Luhan giggled before leaning in so that only Sehun could hear him. “Ohh okay. Gotcha.” He gave Sehun a quick wink, causing the younger to chuckle. Real subtle, Bambi. Real subtle.

 

HEY EVERYBODY, PARTY AT MY HOUSE!” Hongki hollered, which resulted in thunderous cheers from the crowd from everyone except Sehun.

 

Honestly, Sehun wasn't much of a party guy, but judging from the excitement radiating from his boyfriend's face, he was going to this party.

 

Sehun-ah, you look fine. Stop fussing! Let's go!” Luhan said irritatedly while dragging a reluctant Sehun towards the house with a bunch of cars parked in front and loud music blasting from the stereo system.

 

I don't know why I let you dress me. I look like someone from the mafia.” Sehun made a displeased face while tousling his hair, the hair that Luhan spent an hour styling.

 

Hey! You look good in leather! And stop messing up your hair!”

 

Why? It's just a party. I don't see why I need to dress up.”

 

Exactly. It's a party. You don't want to go looking like someone who just threw something on.”

 

Yeah, well I rather look like that than someone from a boy band music video.”

 

Oh shush. We were lucky Kai let you borrow his leather jacket.”

 

Sehun scoffed because lucky wasn't the word he would use. “Aren't you worried that someone might hit on me?”

 

Luhan suddenly stopped walking and took a look at him, eyeing him up and down as if seeing him for the first time. He shook his head. “Doubt it.”

 

Excuse me? I don't look bad, you said so yourself.”

 

Yes, you look smoking hot ” Sehun could feel his face slightly burning up at the compliment “but I doubt anyone would come up to you. Your face looks umm.....unfriendly and a tad bit grumpy.”

 

Makes sense because that's how I feel.”

 

They were finally nearing the front door of the house – Hongki's house – and Sehun could already sense that he wasn't going to have as much fun as Luhan had suggested earlier. Not even in the house yet, and Sehun was already dreading what awaits him. He could already see the multiple shadows from the living room window dancing and having a blast. Ugh this is going to be a long night...

 

Ready?” Luhan asked, the corner of his eyes crinkling due to the wide smile that appeared on his face. No, Sehun thought, but he didn't want to bring down the mood. It was a party to celebrate Team B's win, so who was he to ruin the night for his boyfriend?

 

Yeah.”

 

Luhan knocked on the door and immediately Hongki appeared in front of him, a drink in hand. “HEYYY!! Luhan! And Sehun? Whoa, didn't expect you. You don't look like a party guy.”

 

I'm not.”

 

Luhan shot him a quick side glance before stepping in and following Hongki as he led them through the crowded living room. As soon as Luhan appeared, everyone turned their attention towards him and surrounded him, consequently pushing Sehun to the side. Luhan didn't seem too bothered by the onslaught of attention everyone was giving him though. Why would he? Sehun had always known that his boyfriend was a social butterfly, someone everyone wants to be friends with, but it was still uncomfortable watching people he barely knew crowd around his boyfriend.

 

I guess I'm not needed. Sehun left the living room, not seeing the worried look that appeared on Luhan's face as he searched around the heads of people for Sehun.

 

Sehun goes into the kitchen and grabbed a soda can from the counter. He took a seat on one of the bar stools and looked around the place, taking note at how no one seems to wonder why he was sitting there all alone. I guess I am unapproachable...

 

Hey Sehun!” The club president smiled when Sehun turned around to face her. “Having fun?”

 

Not really.” Sehun shrugged, looking down at his drink.

 

She giggled before helping herself to the empty seat next to Sehun. “I knew you weren't much of a party person.”

 

What about you?” Sehun asked. He figured that since she was kind enough to talk to him, he might as well carry a conversation with her.

 

Eh. I'm still upset that Hongki decided to host a party on a school night. He can be so irresponsible sometimes.”

 

Sehun chuckled. “Maybe you should get a new vice president.”

 

She smiled. “Yeah. I've been trying to....but the person doesn't seem to be interested.”

 

Who?”

 

You.”

 

Me??”

 

She nodded. “Yes. I've been hinting it, but you're incredibly dense.”

 

Sehun rubbed his neck, not knowing how to respond. “S-sorry?”

 

She giggled. “It's okay. But since it's out in the open, how about it? Want to be my vice president?”

 

Um. Isn't there usually a vote of some sort for these positions?”

 

Not for vice president. The president gets to pick the vice president.”

 

Oh.”

 

So?”

 

Uhhhh... I think I'm going to pass on this one. I don't have the time. Sorry.”

 

I understand. It's fine,” she replied, face slightly frowning. And Sehun couldn't help but feel a little bad about rejecting the offer. He wasn't lying when he said he didn't have the time, but there was another reason – in the form of a certain doe-eyed person. 

 

If he was to become the club's vice president, he doubts Luhan would be thrilled at the prospect of him spending extra time with the president.

 

Hey, listen. Do you want to go upstairs and watch the live broadcasting of the autumn music festival in Jeju?”

 

Just the two of us?” Sehun's voice came out unusually pitchy.

 

“No, some of our team members are there.”

 

Oh. Okay.” Deciding that he might as well do something other than sit around and wait for Luhan, Sehun got up and followed the president upstairs.

 

Hey, guess who I brought?” the president asked when she walked into the large media room closest to the staircase.

 

Sehun stepped in and waved at the small group of people inside. “Hey.”

 

Oh heyy, Sehun,” they chorused before turning their attention back to the flat screen TV in front of them.

 

Taking a look around the room, Sehun guessed that this must be Hongki's music room. Various instruments were scattered all around the room, recording equipment lined the walls, and from the looks of it, the room seems to be soundproof. Cool room.

 

Come on. Sit down.” The president waved her hands at Sehun, gesturing for him to take the empty spot next to her on the floor, seeing how most of the others had chairs.

 

After sitting down, Sehun turned his attention to the concert showing on the screen. Twenty minutes into the show, Sehun had almost forgotten that he was at a party. It just felt all too comfortable, sitting here with people he actually knew and watching something he actually liked. Maybe the night won't be a complete waste.

 

Too focused on the music, Sehun doesn't notice the club president peeking at him every now and then, subtly decreasing the distance between them. By the time he realized that she was sitting far too close, a certain honey-haired person opened the door.

 

Sehun-ah, you were here the whole time? I was looking all over ” Luhan stopped when he saw who Sehun was sitting next to. Uh-oh.

 

Sehun immediately got up from his spot and made his way towards the doorway where Luhan was standing, looking slightly displeased. Crap.

 

What were you ” Luhan was cut off by the president.

 

We're watching Jeju's autumn concert. You should join us.” She smiled at Luhan, who looked at her as if she was out of her mind.

 

No. That's okay,” he muttered through gritted teeth. It sounded as though he was trying to hold back from something.

 

Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and was about to turn around and leave when the president chirped a quick, “Bye Sehun!”

 

Sehun didn't dare look at Luhan directly because the aura around him suggested that it was the wise thing to do, but from the corner of his eye, Sehun could see the dark glare in the older boy's eyes. Luhan looked as though he was ready to murder. Not good.

 

Sehun glanced at the president to see if she could sense the invisible daggers Luhan was throwing her way, but surprisingly she looked unfazed, in fact she was still smiling – something Sehun could tell Luhan wasn't too happy about.

 

Why were you looking for me?” Sehun asked as Luhan led them downstairs.

 

I was worried you were bored,” Luhan curtly answered as he ignored the people who were calling for him from the living room.

 

Uhhh...They're calling you..”

 

I know.”

 

Then why 

 

Luhan abruptly spun around to face Sehun, catching him off guard for a second. “Because I want to go home.”

 

Uh, okay.”

 

For the rest of the walk home, Luhan was unusually quiet. Sehun had expected the smaller boy to go on and on about the fun he had during the party, but seeing how they weren't there for very long, Sehun assumed that there wasn't much to talk about.

 

But the way Luhan was gripping his hand suggested that there was another reason why he was being uncharacteristically quiet.

 

In bed, Sehun knew something was wrong when Luhan turned off the lights and instead of scooting to Sehun's side and snuggling his chest (something Luhan always did), the older boy stayed on his side and pulled the covers over his head.

 

With his head propped up on his hand, Sehun stared at the lump in front of him, wondering how he should handle this.

 

Is he mad that I wasn't with him at the party?

 

The lump shifted a bit before becoming still again. Sehun frowned.

 

He can't possibly be jealous......right?

 

Deciding that he hated the distance separating him from Luhan, Sehun scooted to the right side of the bed and wrapped his arm around the lump, pulling it closer to his body.

 

Are you okay?”

 

When Luhan doesn't answer, Sehun lets out an exasperated sigh and tried to pull the blanket down, but Luhan was holding it tightly, refusing to get out from under it. “How can you even breathe under there?”

 

I'm fine!” Luhan mumbled from under the thick fabric.

 

Sehun scoffed. “Yeah right. Just come out and talk to me.”

 

Luhan doesn't move. Sehun rolled his eyes. Okay, if that is how you want to play. I have no choice.

 

He then started tickling the lump, earning muffled yelps and restrained giggles from underneath.

 

Finally unable to take it any longer, Luhan surfaced, tousled hair covering his face. “Yah! Stop tickling me!”

 

Sehun stopped to brush the hair out of his boyfriend's face. “I wouldn't have to if you just came out like I asked.”

 

Hmph.” Luhan haughtily flopped to his side so that his back was facing Sehun.

 

Sehun sighed. “Does this have something to do with what happened at the party?”

 

Duh idiot. Why would you even ask that?

 

Is there something you want to talk about?” Sehun continued.

 

Silence.

 

Sehun exhaled before he grabbed Luhan's waist to press their bodies together, ignoring the way Luhan stiffen when he felt Sehun's chest right against his back. “I don't get why you're jealous.”

 

I'm not jealous,” Luhan replied with a haughty tone while feebly trying to get out of Sehun's grasp.

 

Good because you shouldn't be.”

 

Luhan stopped struggling and snapped his head around to face Sehun. “What do you mean I shouldn't be?! You were hanging with her at the party! I looked everywhere for you! And to find you in a room with her sitting so freaking close to you she could practically breathe down your neck is enough to ruin an otherwise fun night! ”

 

So you are jealous,” Sehun deadpanned. Don't even deny it, Bambi.

 

Luhan opened his mouth to argue, but realizing that Sehun could see through the possible lies he'd come up, he chose to remain silent, eyes still glaring at Sehun.

 

Need I remind you that you were the one that wanted me to go to that party?”

 

Oh, so this is my fault?!”

 

Uh. I-I. Uhm...No?” Abort! Abort! Change of tactics. “What I'm trying to say is don't be jealous over something that won't happen.”

 

Why not? You two compliment each other. She, as much as I hate to say it, is attractive. She's smart and musically gifted. She has a lot in common with you. I can't help but think that you two would make a good couple,” Luhan explained, eyes downcast.

 

Idiot.” Sehun cupped Luhan's face, bringing it close to his. The older boy furrowed his brows. “You're missing the main point.”

 

Which is?” Luhan asked, still not quite understanding where Sehun was going with this.

 

Deciding that Luhan needed a physical explanation of what he's trying to say, Sehun closed the distance between them- lips meeting Luhan's. The pressure shared was short, but passionate nonetheless.

 

She's not you,” Sehun whispered.

 

Sehun proceeded to kiss Luhan again and again, until the older one gets it.

 

Satisfied with Sehun's mini confession, Luhan wrapped his arms around him and nestled his head in the crook of Sehun's neck, all while grinning from ear to ear.

 

With Luhan comfortably snuggled to his side, Sehun was finally able to breathe again.

 

You know...I wasn't really jealous,” Luhan claimed, earning an eye roll from Sehun (thankfully, Luhan didn't see it).

 

Right.”

 

Yes. I was merely worried.” Worried? Pfft.

 

Well if that is the case, I'm going to need you to stop 'worrying.' With all the worrying that you do, you're going to get wrinkles. And frankly, you're already old as it is.”

 

Hey! I'm not old!” Luhan argued.

 

Sehun snorted. “Your birth certificate says otherwise –YAHH! Did you just bite me?!”

 

He rubbed his chin, where Luhan had sunk his teeth into, face a mix between looking shocked and appalled.

 

That's what you get for calling me old,” Luhan huffed. Yeah like that is a good reason to bite someone!

 

How am I supposed to go to school tomorrow with teeth marks on my chin? Huh?” Sehun asked, while poking his boyfriend in the ribs.

 

Luhan shrugged. “Maybe then people will know who you belong to.” It was too dark to see properly, but Sehun could tell Luhan was pleased with himself, most probably wearing a smug smile on his flawless face.

 

Why don't I just have the words 'Property of Luhan' stamped across my forehead? That would be a lot less painful,” Sehun said sarcastically, still rubbing his chin.

 

If you want to.. No one is stopping you.”

 

Fine. But that means you must have the words 'Sehun's One and Only' stamped across your forehead.”

 

No wayyy.”

 

Why not?!”

 

Because that has too many letters. My forehead isn't that wide!”

 

Sehun laughed at his boyfriend's pathetic excuse while Luhan stared at him, wondering why the younger was laughing hysterically.

 

When Sehun finally took a break from laughing, he cleared his throat. “How about just Sehun's?”

 

Sehun's?”

 

Yeah.”

 

Sehun's,” Luhan repeated, smiling because he liked the way that sounds. “It's perfect.”

 

Sehun pulled Luhan closer. “It is perfect because you're mine and I'm yours.” He smiled when Luhan nodded along, his fluffy hair tickling Sehun's neck.

 

He gave Luhan a quick kiss on the forehead before telling him that they should really go to sleep. Luhan yawned into his chest, clearly just as sleepy as Sehun was becoming.

 

Night Lu.”

 

Night Sehun-ah.”

 

Just when he was about to close his eyes, he heard Luhan mumble, “Sehun-ah, sorry for biting you.”

 

There wasn't any blood, so it's fine,” Sehun muttered, his fingers gradually running through his boyfriend's hair – it had become a sort of habit.

 

Hey, I'm not an animal,” Luhan retorted.

 

Sehun would have argued that a person wouldn't bite someone to begin with, but decided that he actually didn't mind Luhan's bite. It was endearing. Cute. Like the Bambi that he is.

 

I love you Sehun-ah.”

 

I know. I have the teeth marks to prove it.”

 

Shut up.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~ HEYYYY GUYS!! IT HAS BEEN FOREVER! Sorry I haven't updated in a while....School is taking most of my time, and when I do find the time to write, I'm either hit with a serious case of writer's block or indecisiveness. I procrastinate a lot as well :/ but hey better late than never! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

 

MY HUNHAN FEELS!! I just love the last part..lol Lulu biting Sehun is just the cutest thing. Hahaha. Their bickering dialogue is one of my favorite parts of writing this story. They're perfect for each other. Btw the picture at the beginning of the chapter is there because it's awesome and adorable :) 

 

Hopefully, I'll update again this week, so look forward to that. I have ideas for what is going to happen during the MT trip, but haven't decided on anything yet. It will be fun. 

 

Spoiler for the future chapters - The president won't be the only person trying to get in between them. *Wink wink* (I didn't feel like giving her a name, so the club president will always be referenced as such...lol..) There will also be some OMG moments coming soon. Things will be shaken up! And more fluff (holiday fluff in particular)

 

Thanks for reading! Comment and subscribe :D