The End

All I Care About

---It's finally here! Enjoy! ♥ ---

 

Sehun-ah!”

 

Sehun beamed at the figure that was running towards him, dressed in the university's blue gown, the tassels on his cap whipping across his smiling face. “Congratulations,” he said, arms open and ready to catch Luhan, who threw himself onto Sehun.

 

Sehun-ah! I did it!” Luhan shouted enthusiastically, showing Sehun his diploma.

 

Sehun chuckled. “Yeah. I'm so proud of you.” He gave Luhan a gentle kiss on the mouth before setting him down on the ground. “My Bambi graduated.”

 

Luhan smiled. “I think you're forgetting something..”

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow. “What?”

 

Where are my balloons? What about flowers?”

 

Sehun took a deep breath, and entwined their fingers. “I don't think you'll need anymore from me.”

 

What do you mean?”

 

WHERE'S OUR FAVORITE GRADUATE?!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted through the crowd. Luhan gasped.

 

The couple was holding onto a massive amount of balloons, which proved to be somewhat of a hazard because it kept hitting other people as they made their way towards Luhan.

 

Baekhyun grinned at the sight of a happily surprised Luhan. “I believe you wanted balloons, hyung.” He handed Luhan the bundle of ribbons.

 

Luhan laughed as he looked up at the many colorful balloons. “I think this may have been overkill.”

 

It's not Baekhyun hyung if it's not overkill,” Sehun muttered so that only Luhan could hear. His boyfriend grinned.

 

Baekhyun shrugged and pulled Luhan in for a tight hug. “Congratulations hyung.”

 

Thanks Baek.”

 

You're now a real adult – one with an actual college degree,” Chanyeol added. “Though you still look like you belong in junior high.”

 

Luhan playfully smacked him on the arm. “Yah!” 

 

The rest of the boys appeared behind Chanyeol, the smaller ones fighting their way through the crowd of proud relatives and ecstatic graduates.

 

Those balloons really came in handy,” Lay said as he gazed up at the said balloons with a dazed smile. “We would have had a hard time finding you guys without them.”

 

Baekhyun smirked, obviously proud of his idea.

 

Congratulations hyung,” said Kyungsoo as he handed Luhan a bouquet of spring flowers. Luhan graciously thanked him.

 

Tao handed Luhan a mini teddy bear with a white t-shirt that read #1 Grad. Luhan's eyes widened at the gift – his soft spot for teddy bears and well, stuffed animals in general, clearly showing.

 

Sehun could already see Luhan making a big deal about sleeping with the teddy bear for the first few days. Eventually, he'll forget about it, tossing it to the side and opting for Sehun's arm instead.

 

It may not be much, but Sehun is darn proud of being Luhan's ultimate choice if it ever came to a battle between him and animal plushies for Luhan's affection.

 

Are we going to party now or what?” Kris asked, looking a little bored in his own cap and gown. He took off his cap and tossed it in the air, not really caring where it'll land. He just wanted to get it off – graduation caps were not his style.

 

Xiumin nodded, quickly ping his own gown. “Honestly, I'm ready to get really drunk.”

 

Suho stared at Xiumin wide-eyed. Kai and Chen high-fived because clearly, they were looking forward to the real celebration.

 

What are we waiting for? Let's go!” Chen chanted, already dragging Xiumin towards the parking lot.

 

Can we have meat?” Tao asked, eyes on Kris for confirmation.

 

Kris nodded. “Hell yes.”

 

Korean beef!” Luhan shouted, face glowing from the prospect of eating his favorite type of meat.

 

Don't you get enough Korean beef?” Baekhyun asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively, eyes darting between Luhan and Sehun.

 

Luhan blushed, while Sehun groaned from embarrassment. The others simply pretended they didn't hear anything.

 

Suho cleared his throat. “Okay, well, let's just go. I'll pay.”

 

The gang whooped and hollered their approval, while Suho tried his hardest not to grin. Sehun and Luhan were about to follow the group as they headed towards the parking lot when a familiar voice called out for them.

 

Hey Sehun! Luhan hyung!”

 

Sehun turned around to find Jinho making his way towards them. He smiled. “You guys go first,” he said to his hyungs. They nodded and left, but not before Sehun caught Baekhyun eyeing Jinho with mild interest. He looked like he wanted to stay, but Chanyeol had dragged him away before he could voice it.

 

Hey Jinho,” Luhan greeted with a grin.

 

You weren't going to leave without saying bye first, right?” Jinho asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

Bye?”

 

Jinho nodded. “Yeah. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow morning.”

 

Luhan's eyes widened, and Sehun's mouth fell open. “You're leaving so soon! Why?”

 

Jinho chuckled. “I wanted to get situated before the semester starts. Gotta get used to living in the Big Apple.”

 

Wow...” Luhan started, still shocked.

 

Well, I'm going to wish you the best, buddy.” Sehun held out his hand. Jinho took it. “Congratulations on being accepted into the program by the way.”

 

Jinho smiled. “Thanks, Sehun. I'm going to miss you two.”

 

We'll miss you too, Jinho,” said Luhan. There's a hint of sadness in his words, and Sehun understood why. They were close friends, and will always be.

 

Jinho's gaze remained on Luhan for a second, and Sehun had a feeling he wanted to say something. He eventually decided not to. Instead, he turned to face Sehun, a wide grin slowly forming on his face.

 

And good luck, Sehun. I wish I could be there to see it,” he said, regret in his eyes.

 

Luhan turned to look at Sehun, puzzled. Sehun reached over and patted Jinho on the shoulder. “I'll tell you all about it.”

 

Do that.” Jinho looked at the couple one last time before checking his watch. “I should go. Got a lot of packing to do.”

 

Yeah..”

 

Jinho flashed them one last genuine smile before he turned to leave. Luhan waved at him. “Bye Jinho!”

 

Jinho looked over his shoulder. “Bye hyung!”

 

See ya,” Sehun shouted as Jinho got farther away. Jinho held up his hand and waved, but he didn't look back.

 

Sehun understood. They'll see each other again.

 

What was Jinho talking about?” Luhan asked, bringing Sehun back to the present.

 

Sehun cleared his throat. “Uh. Nothing.”

 

Luhan squinted his eyes. “You sure?”

 

Sehun nodded. “Positive.” He took ahold of Luhan's bouquet and entwined their fingers. “Let's go eat meat, Bambi.”

 

Luhan, apparently, didn't believe him because all throughout dinner, he kept glancing at Sehun. There were question marks all over his face, but Sehun refused to give him any answers. He wanted it to be a surprise.

 

The absolute surprise.

 

After Baekhyun made a rather lengthy drunk speech about how proud he was of the graduating boys, Luhan in particular, Sehun decided that now would be the best time. He tapped his metal chopstick against his glass to gather everyone's attention. The sober ones immediately turned to look at him.

 

I have something to say,” Sehun announced as he stood up, hoping that the drunk ones could at least face him even if they won't understand anything coming out of his mouth.

 

Baekhyun, who had passed out after his speech, jerked awake. Sehun smiled because it was like he knew.

 

I just wanted to start by congratulating our graduates once again for making it this far,” Sehun started, holding up his glass.

 

The private party room was soon filled with “WOO!” “YEAH!” “CONGRATULATIONS!”

 

After toasting with the others, Sehun turned his attention to Luhan, who had his eyes glued to Sehun ever since he got up.

 

And most importantly, I wanted to say that since our anniversary is coming up...”

 

There's a spark of realization in Luhan's eyes.

 

We should all go the beach,” Sehun continued, and the group cheered. “I've already rented out the lodge. We're leaving on Sunday.”

 

OH YEAHHH,” Baekyeol shouted. “BEACH PARTYYY!”

 

Right,” Kris said blankly.

 

Are we staying in the same rooms?” Suho asked, side-eyeing Lay, who was asleep, face glued to the table.

 

Well, I was hoping we would draw rooms again,” Sehun said. He really needed a room alone with Luhan. Honestly. He wanted to avoid sharing the living room with Baekhyun and Chanyeol at all costs.

 

Since Baek and Chanyeol are beyond wasted, I think it's fair to say that they'll get the living room,” Chen stated, taking a sip of his soju.

 

Chen, how in the world is that fair?” Xiumin asked in between hiccups.

 

Well, do you want to room with them, hyung?”

 

Xiumin glanced at the couple who were doing love shots like it was nobody's business. “No...”

 

Alright then. They're getting the living room,” Chen finished, leaving no room for arguments. Nobody bothered to say otherwise – especially after Baekhyun decided that his chair wasn't comfortable so he moved to sit on Chanyeol's lap instead.

 

Hyunggg,” Tao whined when Baekhyun started wiggling in his boyfriend's lap. Kris immediately covered Tao's eyes, and sent a dangerous glare their way, but of course they were too drunk to care.

 

Sehun coughed. “Okay, yeah, that was it.” He sat down, and like the others, he picked up his glass and drank it in one shot, hoping to drown out Baekhyun's obscene giggles.

 

Luhan scooted his chair closer to Sehun's. “Was that your anniversary surprise?” he asked, his eyes sparkling.

 

Sehun looked at him, unable to keep himself from falling in love again. “Yeah...” Sorta.

 

Luhan beamed and suddenly grabbed his face. “I'm looking forward to it,” he said before kissing Sehun full on the mouth.

 

The other boys groaned, and Sehun tore his eyes away from Luhan's face to see why they sounded like they were in agony.

 

Unfortunately, his answer came in the form of Baekhyun making out with Chanyeol as he straddled him.

 

I'm not drunk enough for this,” Kris said quietly, opening a new bottle of soju.

 

I don't think anybody is,” Kyungsoo said solemnly, turning away from the couple to look at his small hands.

 

I've never wished to unsee something as much as I do now,” Kai commented with a frown. He quickly covered his ears when Baekhyun started whimpering into Chanyeol's mouth. “Please make them stop. Anybody. Somebody.”

 

Suho moved to stop the couple, but he stopped halfway when Chanyeol's hands got a little too friendly with Baekhyun's bottom. The look on his face says it all.

 

There was no way he was going to go near them now.

 

Should we leave?” Chen asked, already grabbing his wallet and phone.

 

We can't leave them behind,” Luhan stated, sending a look of disapproval towards Chen.

 

Chen sighed. “Then should we wait till they finish?” he asked sarcastically. “I'm sure we all want to see them get to third base.”

 

Xiumin scrunched his face, looking like he wanted to vomit. He probably imagined what Chen was saying.

 

Luhan looked at the couple, contemplating, and when Sehun felt that he was starting to stare, he covered his boyfriend's eyes and turned his head away.

 

There's no need to burn your eyes,” Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear, uncovering his eyes when it was safe.

 

Luhan hyung's right. We can't leave them here,” said Suho, who looked around uneasily. “This place will ban us from ever coming again if we do.”

 

I got an idea.” Chen banged the table, and when the couple paid him no attention, he started shaking it.

 

What?” Chanyeol asked dazedly when he finally parted from Baekhyun.

 

You can touch your boyfriend some more later, in private, but right now we gotta go,” Chen said calmly, standing up and gesturing for the others to join him. “The place is closing.”

 

Ohh. Uh. Okay.” Chanyeol gently placed Baekhyun on his own feet when he stood up. “Let's go home, Baek.”

 

Baekhyun giggled at the affectionate tone in Chanyeol's voice. He hooked his arm around Chanyeol's, and the pair started staggering out of the room.

 

Chanyeol, you forgot your wallet --” Suho started, but Chen shushed him.

 

Chen snatched the wallet from Suho. “We're going to make them pay.”

 

B-But --”

 

Come on, we didn't sit through that for nothing. Besides, I'm doing you a favor, Suho hyung,” Chen reasoned. He peeked inside Chanyeol's wallet and asked, “Should we use credit card or cash?”

 

Sehun chuckled. “Credit card,” he answered, ignoring the surprise in Luhan's face. “That way he won't find out till his bill comes.”

 

Chen grinned like a Cheshire cat. “I like the way you think, maknae.” He took out the credit card and strolled out of the room, whistling a cheery tune.

 

You're so bad,” Luhan whispered as they made their way to the van.

 

And yet you still love me,” Sehun said with a smile.

 

Luhan opened his mouth to retort, but since he couldn't argue with the fact that he does love Sehun, very much actually, he quickly closed his mouth.

 

Sehun squeezed Luhan's hand to comfort him. “It's okay, Bambi. I know you got a thing for bad boys.”

 

Luhan blushed and smacked Sehun in the chest. “I do not!” he insisted.

 

Sehun opened the door for Luhan, but before Luhan could get in, he stopped him. Luhan blinked at him curiously.

 

Wha --”

 

Sehun leaned in to press his lips gently against Luhan's. “And this bad boy has a thing for a certain cute deer,” he whispered so that only Luhan could hear. He gave his boyfriend a flirtatious wink.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and quickly got in the car, muttering under his breath, “Bad boys aren't supposed to be this cheesy.”

 

Sehun chuckled. Maybe just the one in love with you, he thought as he climbed in after Luhan.

 

******

Sunday evening...

 

Luhan was sitting on the couch at the lodge with Baekhyun and Lay on either side of him, their eyes fixated on the television screen. They were watching Love Actually because Baekhyun had insisted, and frankly, it was hard to say no to Baekhyun. Well, at least it was hard for Luhan and Lay since they were the only two who were willing to sit through the romantic flick. The others were either in their rooms playing video games, or outside in the backyard, finishing the food from the barbecue.

 

Although Luhan had wanted Sehun to join him, the other boy had refused, claiming that he had more important things to do than watch Baekhyun cry at the love lives of fictional characters – his words exactly.

 

And Luhan hasn't seen him since the start the movie. He assumed that Sehun was out in the back. Little did he know...

 

That was actually a decent movie,” Lay remarked when the ending credits started rolling.

 

I told you,” Baekhyun sniffed, dabbing the corner of his eyes.

 

Luhan giggled and gave Baekhyun a big hug, hoping to comfort him. “Aww Baek, the movie had a happy ending.”

 

I know. I'm not crying because of that.”

 

Luhan blinked at him. “Then why --”

 

You'll find out.”

 

That was the cue. Lay quietly got up and changed the DVD. Luhan watched him, wondering if they were going to watch another movie.

 

Lay turned around after pressing the Play button. “I think you'll love this particular movie.”

 

Uh I --”

 

Baekhyun got up and looked down at Luhan. “You should watch this alone.”

 

Before Luhan could ask him why, Lay and Baekhyun left the room, both of them heading outside to the yard. Luhan was about to follow them when suddenly a familiar song started playing from the screen. It was the song Sehun had written and played for him this morning when he woke up. It was his anniversary gift from Sehun. It was their song.

 

The black screen was then replaced with white cursive words, and Luhan was suddenly reminded of his birthday surprise from Sehun. But then Luhan's eyes widened when the question appeared, accompanied by Sehun's voice.

 

Why should Luhan say yes to spending the rest of his life with Oh Sehun?

 

The screen cut to a clip of Xiumin, sitting on their white couch back at home. Xiumin was staring at the person behind the camera, who Luhan assumed was Sehun.

 

Why should Luhan say yes?” Xiumin asked, as if repeating the question from the cameraman.

 

The camera tilted downwards before coming back up. Xiumin smiled and leaned back.

 

Hmm.” Xiumin tapped his chin. “I think Luhan should say yes because I don't think anyone can make him happier than Oh Sehun. And the same can be said for you, Sehun.”

 

Xiumin smiled, and Luhan does the same. “You two make each other happy, and that's all that matters. I know sometimes being in a relationship is hard, but at the end of the day, when all is said and done, the relationship, the love, is completely worth it, and I think you both know that. There isn't much I can say, but I truly wish you two the best!” Xiumin held up his fist, and ended the clip with a cheery “Fighting!”

 

The screen cut to Kris sitting outside in the patio, and unlike Xiumin, who was dressed casually, Kris was dressed in a neat light blue button up, and black leather pants. It was like a personal photo shoot, and what was more shocking was the fact that Kris was actually smiling (somewhat) at the camera.

 

I think Luhan should say yes because hey,” Kris shrugged, “what does he have to lose? Although, I'm sure there are better guys out there –”

 

Hyung!” Sehun's voice called out, sounding a bit pressed.

 

Let me finish, maknae,” Kris stated calmly, holding up his huge hand. “Although, there are bound to be better guys out there, I think the only one who can handle him is you, Sehun. I'm going to come out and admit that whenever I see you two together, I can't help but be amazed at how much patience you have for him.”

 

Luhan couldn't help but feel a little offended at Kris's remark, but he knew that Kris meant well.

 

I mean, you treat him like he's precious,” Kris continued.

 

Sehun groaned from behind the camera. “Hyungg.”

 

Shhh. I'm getting to it,” said Kris as he adjusted his collar and sat up straighter. “I have to also give Luhan credit for falling for someone like you, maknae, because let's face it, you're hard to love.”

 

Before Sehun could argue, Kris held up his hand once more, demanding silence. “With that said, I think you two make a great couple.”

 

Kris smiled – a sight so rare, Luhan automatically forgave him for what he said earlier about him being precious.

 

If he does say yes, I just want to wish you two good luck because you'll probably need it,” Kris finished. He threw a cool, manly peace sign at the camera.

 

Before the screen could cut to another scene, Kris asked, “Is that it?”

 

Luhan could hear Sehun mumbling in the background, “Yeah, hyung. Thanks.” He didn't sound too happy, but he was grateful nonetheless. Probably.

 

The next person to appear on the screen was Suho, who was sitting outside in the backyard with a book in his lap.

 

I think Luhan hyung should say yes because that would be the perfect ending – or should I say beginning? - of your love story,” said Suho as he smiled at the camera.

 

From our viewpoint, your relationship started out rocky, and it kinda seemed like you'll never get together or even get along, but eventually, everything changed. I still remember how you gradually changed the way you look at him, Sehun. I saw it in your eyes, and the way you worry about him without voicing it. At that moment, I thought 'Ah. Our maknae is falling.' And sure enough, you were – whether you wanted to or not. And so was Luhan hyung. You can call it fate. I know Luhan hyung believes in fate, and I do too. I believe you two were meant to meet, meant to share a room, meant to argue like enemies, and meant to fall for one another like destined lovers.”

 

Suho's eyes wandered to something offscreen, and he suddenly chuckled. “Did I say something wrong, Sehun? Why are you pretending to gag? You think that was cheesy?”

 

Sehun must have nodded because Suho shook his head in disapproval. “Well, you are just as cheesy, maknae. It's the side effect of being in love, accept it. Now back to what I was saying.”

 

Suho stared right at the camera. “I pray that Luhan hyung would say yes, and that you two would be together for years to come. I sincerely wish for nothing but a lifetime of love for the both of you.”

 

It ended with Suho waving (rather awkwardly) at the camera.

 

The scene that followed was one of Lay, sitting on his bed with a guitar.

 

I think Luhan hyung should say yes because he definitely wants to. He probably dreams about being with you, Sehun, for eternity. And I bet that he's blushing now.” Lay leaned forward, and blinked at the camera screen. “Are you blushing, Luhan hyung?”

 

No,” Luhan mumbled, though it was an outright lie because he could feel the blush rising on his cheeks.

 

Lay leaned back and smiled lazily. “This is actually an awesome idea, Sehun. I know Luhan hyung will love it, but then again, he loves everything you do. Love is blind? Yeah, I think that's what they say. Luhan hyung can totally be blinded by love, and you too, Sehun, but there's nothing wrong with that. It's perfect actually.”

 

Lay grinned, his only dimple making a lovely appearance. “To find someone you love, and that someone loving you back is rare enough, but the fact that you two found each other so soon is a miracle. Oh! That's another good reason why Luhan hyung should say yes – because our maknae Sehun is his miracle. Yeah.”

 

Anything else, hyung?” Sehun asked.

 

Hmm. Oh! I want to thank Luhan hyung for coming into your life, Sehun, and ours too for that matter. Luhan hyung, you brightened our lives, and we're more than happy to have you continue to do so.”

 

Lay's clip ended with him strumming his guitar to a very serious rendition of “Luhan and Sehun sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marr --”

 

Okay! Hyung, that's enough,” Sehun interrupted, quickly turning off the camera.

 

The next scene had Chen chilling on the staircase. When the camera zoomed in on his face, Chen chuckled with amusement, honored that he was the main focus.

 

Why should Luhan hyung say yes?” Chen started. “Well, first off, I think he loves you too much to say no. Honestly, he's probably incapable of saying no to you, Sehun – kinda like how you're unable to deny him his sweets. Like seriously. How hard is it for you to tell him to quit eating all of the desserts? I like some cake too.”

 

Hyung, please focus,” Sehun bemoaned.

 

Chen grinned. “But I digress.” He took a dramatic moment to think about what to say next. “Oh yeah! Secondly, depending on how amazing this video turns out, he might realize that the best answer to your question is yes. Simply yes. There's no reason for him to even think about it. Yes. Repeat after me, hyung. Yes.

 

Unknowingly, Luhan silently repeated the word. Yes.

 

Chen held up his hand and pretended to pinch the camera. “Aigoo. Sooo cute,” he cooed.

 

Sehun's hand appeared and swatted his hand away. Chen sent a brief glare in Sehun's direction before returning to focus on the camera in front of him.

 

Anyways, as I was saying, Luhan hyung, you would be stupid not to say yes. Or would it be smart?”

 

Hyung --”

 

Chen cackled. “I'm kidding!” He cleared his throat. “But in all seriousness, I think Luhan should say yes if his heart tells him to, which it will because there's no denying it. Hyung, you love Sehun, and Sehun loves you. All that is left is for you to take that giant leap. The whole house – Sehun included – is waiting for your answer, hyung. Don't let us down.”

 

Chen leaned into the camera and whispered, “But you should say no first just to play with Sehun.” He winked at the camera and waved.

 

Luhan smiled at the way the camera left Chen on the staircase. It was as if Sehun had decided that he had enough of Chen and walked away.

 

Kyungsoo appeared next, and not surprisingly, he was sitting at the kitchen table, where he feels most comfortable.

 

Unlike Chen, who was playful towards the camera, Kyungsoo was absolutely serious when he answered the question.

 

I think Luhan hyung should say yes because he deserves love and happiness, and I think only Sehun can give it to him. You may have had differences in the beginning, but you've worked it out beautifully, and that's what makes your love for each other special. Despite the disagreements, the fights, the misunderstandings, you two are still happily together. I envy that. Everybody does. Who wouldn't want to find that special someone who makes their world complete? I'm glad that you two were able to find your special someone.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled warmly at the camera. “Hyung, I wish you and Sehun an endless amount of happiness. And it starts with you saying yes.”

 

The screen then cuts to Tao, who was sitting outside their house, his back leaning against the front door.

 

Why should Luhan hyung say yes? Well, I think the answer is obvious, right? Because Sehun is your one and only, hyung. Who else would ask you to spend the rest of your life with them? Not anyone else, at least that I don't know of. But honestly, Sehun is your man and you should snatch him before someone else does.”

 

Tao pretended to snatch something in the air. “Don't let love get away. You'll never know if you'll experience it again.”

 

After saying that, Tao quickly shook his head. “Gawd. That sounded generic. I should be more original..Hmm. How about – hyung, say yes because no one can love you better? I don't mean to be rude, but sometimes I hear what you two be doing in your room, and uh, yeah, you definitely love how Sehun loves you.”

 

Hyung!” Sehun reprimanded. He sounded horrified.

 

Tao simply shrugged. “I couldn't help it. The walls are thin, and it was hard to ignore the way Luhan hyung moans your name –”

 

Moving on!” Sehun demanded urgently, and Luhan couldn't agree more. He could feel heat spreading across his face.

 

Tao laughed. “Okay. Okay. I'll finish by saying that hyung, nothing can be better than living a peaceful life with the one you love. In order to have that, all you gotta do is say yes.”

 

Tao blew him an air kiss, but then Sehun's hand reached out from behind the camera, grabbed the air kiss, and threw it back at Tao.

 

Don't blow him kisses,” Sehun warned, zooming in on Tao, who had fallen from laughter.

 

The person that followed Tao was Kai, who was standing in front of a wall, eyeing the camera with extreme interest.

 

You want me to say a few words to Luhan hyung?” Kai asked.

 

The camera shook in reply.

 

About why he should say yes?”

 

The camera shook again.

 

Well, in my opinion, Luhan hyung should say yes because you would never leave him alone if he said no.”

 

Kai!”

 

Kai feigned innocence. “What? Did I say something wrong?”

 

Yeah....” Sehun mumbled.

 

Kai smirked. “Whatever, Sehun. You know I'm right. You would probably keep asking until Luhan hyung says yes. I know you, bro. There's no shame in being persistent.”

 

Sehun made a garbled sound behind the camera, which seemed to please Kai because he started cracking up.

 

God, you're so in love with him,” Kai remarked after he regained his senses.

 

Sehun's leg could be seen in the corner of the screen, wanting to make contact with Kai's shin, but Kai gracefully dodged the attack.

 

Kai then grabbed the camera and asked, “Hyung, you know Sehun loves you a lot, right? An insane amount. It's almost impossible for someone to love another person that much. But Sehun does. And you're blessed to have him, at least that's what he probably thinks.”

 

Sehun's hand smacked Kai's neck. “You're too close to the camera,” he snapped.

 

Yah! That hurts!”

 

You deserve it,” Sehun grumbled.

 

Kai sent Sehun a scathing look before turning his attention back to the camera. “As I was saying, hyung, you should say yes to make Sehun's dreams come true. He's been waiting for this moment, and he's probably going to be a nervous, sweaty mess when you do decide to answer him. Please release him from his misery. Say yes. You'll make his night, and really, his life. And he's darn lucky to have you in his life. That's the truth.”

 

Before the screen went black, Luhan heard Kai smacking Sehun, who howled at the assault.

 

The next scene had Baekhyun and Chanyeol sitting on Luhan and Sehun's bed, both of them staring intently at the camera. They were dressed in matching red shirts with the words TEAM LUHAN written across the middle in bold.

 

Why should Luhan hyung say yes?” Baekhyun started.

 

Chanyeol snorted. “That's easy.”

 

Couldn't agree more, Yeollie.”

 

Well, then could you elaborate?” Sehun asked, sounding slightly agitated.

 

Baekhyun grinned devilishly. “Of course, maknae. We'll elaborate.”

 

Scratch that. We'll do more than elaborate,” Chanyeol stated. “We'll rap it!”

 

Don't,” Sehun begged.

 

You can't tell us what to do, maknae,” said Baekhyun as he whipped his hair.

 

I will cut out your part in this video if you do,” Sehun calmly stated.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol immediately glared at him. “You wouldn't dare,” they chorused.

 

Oh, I wouldn't? You want to see me try?”

 

What followed was a silent stare off that made Luhan giggle because all he could see was Baekhyun and Chanyeol staring at something offscreen, gazes piercing.

 

Fine!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

We'll just say it,” Chanyeol said, sounding disappointed.

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat, and recited, “We firmly believe that Luhan hyung should say yes because --”

 

Because Oh Sehun is nothing without his Bambi!”

 

Because Oh Sehun is a bum without the love of his life –”

 

A bum miserably waiting for his inheritance,” Chanyeol corrected. “We sometimes forget you're loaded.”

 

Baekhyun nodded enthusiastically. “Right! Sehun would be nothing but a rich bum without his Luhan!”

 

Sehun groaned in the background.

 

Although, we think Sehun is far from perfect, we know that you love him very much, hyung,” Baekhyun continued, a small smile tugging the corners of his lips.

 

Love is imperfect,” Chanyeol remarked, glancing at Baekhyun for a second. “But the imperfections is what makes love special.”

 

Baekhyun smiled adoringly at Chanyeol. “And trust us, we know special.” He pinched his boyfriend in the cheek before turning his attention back to the camera.

 

Hyung, you're in love with the giant imperfection commonly known as Sehun, but regardless of his many flaws, you're extremely happy, and that's why you should say yes.”

 

We want nothing but the best for you, and though we're positive the answer is clear, you have to know that it's a big deal,” Chanyeol stated.

 

One simple word. Three letters. But it holds so much meaning,” said Baekhyun as he entwined his fingers with Chanyeol.

 

Promise us that when you say yes, you mean it.”

 

That you will spend the rest of your perfect life with our imperfect Sehun.”

 

Luhan was thoroughly surprised when Baekhyun's eyes watered after he said that.

 

Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder, tugging him closer. “We're not too worried about your future with Sehun because if he ever treats you badly, we'll kick his . Promise.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at the thought of beating Sehun. “Yeah. You can count on us to put Sehun in his place.”

 

But we're sure you got that handled, hyung.” Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows. “Everyone knows Oh Sehun is whipped.”

 

Yah!” Sehun shouted.

 

Happily whipped,” Baekhyun corrected, proudly eyeing Sehun.

 

So hyung, what do you say?” Chanyeol asked, grinning widely. “Will you let Sehun love you for the rest of your life?”

 

Whenever you're ready,” Baekhyun started. “Turn off this recording and go outside, to the place where you'll hopefully say yes to forever.”

 

The couple waved at him before the screen went blank. Luhan sat there for a few seconds, mind still stuck on what just happened, what everyone said, and what is going to happen.

 

He unconsciously grabbed the remote and turned off the television. Standing up, Luhan didn't even think about where he was supposed to go, he just went.

 

The stars were out, shining brilliantly against the dark canvas of the night sky. Off in the distance, Luhan could hear the sounds of waves washing against the sandy shore. He headed towards the beach. He had a feeling that was where he needed to be.

 

When Luhan finally got to the beach, he stopped in his tracks, his heart caught in his throat.

 

He expected Sehun to be waiting for him at the beach.

 

He expected Sehun to be standing near a small table draped in white cloth and set for two.

 

He expected an anniversary dinner, a simple romantic dinner where Sehun would promise him that they'll have many more anniversaries to celebrate in the future.

 

Instead, he got Sehun standing in the middle of a sea of candles arranged in a heart stopping question.

 

Will You Marry Me?

 

The world seemed to stop for a second as Luhan continued to stare at the question in the sand.

 

With his heart pounding against his chest, Luhan finally understood what the video was for, what everyone meant, and what is about to happen when Sehun opens his mouth.

 

Lu?” Sehun called out. There's uncertainty in his voice, and Luhan wanted nothing more than to assure him, to erase the anxiety.

 

Without hesitation, Luhan walked towards Sehun, his steps determined, firm against the soft sand.

 

When he got close enough to really see Sehun, to see the way Sehun looked at him, to see the smile on Sehun's face, he seemed to lost the ability to breathe. Tears started pricking his eyes, and he has no idea how he was going to get through this when Sehun hasn't even said anything yet.

 

Luckily, Sehun understood, so he made his way to Luhan, and wrapped his arms around him, gathering him in a warm hug. Luhan burrowed his face in Sehun's chest. All thoughts of holding back his tears forgotten.

 

I didn't even ask you anything yet, and you're already crying,” Sehun said softly. There's no mistaking the fondness in his voice.

 

Luhan's heart started beating faster. “Sehun-ah.”

 

Sehun kissed the top of his head. “Did you like the video?” he asked.

 

Luhan shook his head. “I love it,” he said, and he meant it.

 

Sehun leaned back, forcing Luhan to finally look him in the eye. Sehun cupped his tear stained cheeks. “So you know ten reasons why you should say yes to spending the rest of your life with me?”

 

Luhan nodded, causing Sehun to smile.

 

Can I add one more important reason to that list?” Sehun asked, thumbs brushing the tears that were trickling down Luhan's cheeks.

 

Luhan sniffed and slowly nodded.

 

Lu, you should say yes because I love you. I love you so much, and I want to keep loving you. For as long as I can or as long as you let me. I want you to wake up every morning knowing that someone like me loves you with all his heart. I want you to go to sleep every night knowing that someone like me cares a lot about you, more than he cares about himself.”

 

Sehun leaned in and brushed his lips gently against Luhan's. “I want you to say yes to giving me your forever because I've already given you mine.”

 

Sehun-ah,” Luhan whispered.

 

Sehun pulled back and smiled. “So what do you say, Lu? Will you marry me?”

 

He waited, holding his breath. Luhan could make out a single droplet of sweat rolling down the side of Sehun's face. He was a nervous wreck like Kai had predicted. Luhan smiled.

 

The answer was simple enough.

 

One word. Three letters. So many meanings. One result. 

 

Forever.

 

For most people the answer may be difficult to express, maybe even impossible, but for Luhan, it came naturally, it rolled off his tongue like it was meant to – like it had always been there, waiting.

 

Yes,” Luhan said. “Yes. Yes. Yes.

 

Sehun lets out the breath he was holding and beamed. “You sure?”

 

Luhan giggled, and wiping his tears, he said, “Couldn't be more sure.”

 

Sehun grinned and hugged him once more. “You mean so much to me, Lu.”

 

And you mean the world to me, Sehun-ah,” said Luhan as he ran his fingers through Sehun's hair.

 

Sehun pulled back and released him. He dug inside his pocket and pulled out a small white box. “I have something for you.”

 

I wonder what it is,” Luhan said teasingly.

 

Sehun opened the box, and inside was a pair of matching gold bands. Sehun picked the smaller band, and slowly put it on Luhan's ring finger.

 

It came to no surprise to either of them that the ring fit perfectly.

 

After putting on his own band, Sehun held up his left hand. “I believe we're engaged now.”

 

Luhan chuckled. “Yeah.”

 

But –”

 

Luhan raised his eyebrow. “But?”

 

But we should wait till after I graduate to actually get married. I want you to marry someone who has a real career and an actual car.” Sehun chuckled nervously, eyes focused on Luhan's reaction.

 

What makes you think I'm willing to wait that long?” Luhan teased.

 

You've already said yes. You can't take it back,” Sehun argued, wrapping his arms around Luhan again, as if afraid Luhan would run away if he didn't.

 

Luhan smiled. “Are those the rules?”

 

Yes. Those are the rules, Bambi.”

 

Luhan shrugged nonchalantly. “I guess I'm stuck then. Just don't make me wait too long. I'm not as patient as you think.”

 

Sehun grinned. “I already knew that.”

 

Luhan pressed their lips together, and whispered, “Good.”

 

They shared many more kisses after that, but eventually, Luhan realized that something was missing. He looked around. “Where are the others? Are they going to join us?”

 

Sehun shook his head. “They said that this is our moment, and we should have it to ourselves.”

 

Our moment,” Luhan repeated softly.

 

A warm smile spread across his face because he knew this was only the first of many memorable moments.

 

Whether those moments will be perfect or far from it, Luhan couldn't care less because as long as it is with Sehun, it'll be worth it.

 

******

 

3 Years Later

 

Standing in his sleek black tuxedo, Sehun watched as the guests entered the ceremony, which was held outside under a giant white tent. He was standing beside Chanyeol, who was more nervous than he was, with good reason.

 

A few of the guests waved at him and Chanyeol, but since Chanyeol was preoccupied with trying to remember how to breathe, Sehun greeted the guests for the both of them. He spotted his other hyungs among the crowd, all of them smiling and looking dashing in their black tuxedos.

 

Once everyone had settled into their seats, the music started playing, and Sehun's eyes turned to the back, towards the entrance of the tent.

 

And even if they've been through many practices prior to this day, Sehun still couldn't get the butterflies in his stomach to calm down at the sight of Luhan.

 

Luhan, who looked so ethereal in his tailored tux, his honey brown hair pushed up, eyes twinkling, he took Sehun's breath away.

 

When Luhan's eyes finally met Sehun's, a spark of love flickered across those beautiful brown eyes. Luhan smiled, and Sehun does the same.

 

After approaching the altar, Luhan stood across from Sehun. He gave Sehun a playful wink, and Sehun's heart swelled at the sight.

 

Since Sehun's eyes were on Luhan the whole time, he didn't even notice that everyone had gotten out of their seats, all of them turned towards the middle of the aisle.

 

Chanyeol released a strangled noise, which caused Sehun to turn his attention to the person slowly approaching them – Baekhyun.

 

I can't breathe,” Chanyeol muttered.

 

Sehun squeezed his shoulders. “You'll live,” he whispered.

 

Everyone watched as Baekhyun, dressed in a pristine white tuxedo, one that matched Chanyeol's, stopped in front of Chanyeol.

 

Hey,” Chanyeol said dumbly. Anyone who heard started snickering – Sehun included.

 

Baekhyun beamed, apparently pleased that he got Chanyeol sweating profusely.

 

S-Should we get started?” Chanyeol asked, stuttering.

 

Luhan covered his mouth, clearly trying to suppress his laughter. Sehun grinned.

 

Instead of rolling his eyes, like Sehun had expected he would, Baekhyun nodded. “Yes. Let's get married.”

 

After the couple had cited their vows, Baekhyun jumped Chanyeol, capturing his lips in a heated kiss before the officiant could even announce them as partners in life.

 

Sehun understood why they couldn't wait. For three years, their wedding was constantly pushed back, taking a back seat to their acting career. But now that everything has settled down, the two were finally able to marry one and another, and Sehun couldn't be happier for the pair.

 

He glanced at Luhan, who watched the couple with loving eyes, and wondered if their own special day would be filled with just as much happiness. He had a feeling it would.

 

At the reception, Sehun stood next to Luhan, hands twined, as they all watched Baekhyun and Chanyeol take their first dance. The song was actually composed by Sehun. It was his wedding gift to the couple.

 

They look perfect,” Luhan commented, smiling at the way Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol – at the way Baekhyun adored him.

 

Yeah,” Sehun said. “Chanyeol hyung seems to be doing well.”

 

Just then, across the dance floor, Chanyeol accidentally stepped on Baekhyun's foot, and he quickly apologized, face absolutely horrified. Baekhyun didn't seem fazed though. He was probably too blissed out to care.

 

I spoke too soon,” Sehun joked. Luhan giggled.

 

After their rather traditional first dance, the couple broke out into a very entertaining choreographed dance to various club remixes that brought the guests to their feet. Glow sticks and party blowers were handed out, and the party officially started from there.

 

Near the end of the night, Sehun stepped out of the wedding hall in search of Luhan. Thankfully, he didn't have to go far because he found Luhan sitting next to the glowing fountain located outside.

 

Baekhyun hyung wants you to come back in,” Sehun said as he walked over to Luhan, who spun around in surprise.

 

Oh?”

 

He's about to throw his bouquet, and he wants you to catch it.”

 

Luhan nodded as Sehun sat down next to him. “He told me earlier in the dressing room.”

 

You know that's like cheating, right? He can't purposefully throw it so that you can catch it. I'm sure that's not how it works.”

 

This is Baekhyun we're talking about.”

 

Sehun sighed. “You're right.”

 

A small smile appeared on Luhan's face as he turned around to look at the water, the lights from the fountain reflecting beautifully on his face.

 

Are you thinking about our own wedding?” Sehun asked.

 

No,” Luhan answered. “I stopped thinking about that.”

 

Why?”

 

Luhan turned to look at Sehun. There's warmth in those eyes that gives Sehun's beating heart its purpose.

 

Because ever since we moved into our apartment a year ago, we basically live like a married couple,” Luhan said simply.

 

True. But I still want to marry you.”

 

Luhan grinned. “I know you do. You tell me every night.”

 

Because I mean it.”

 

Luhan leaned over and pecked Sehun on the mouth. “And I still want to marry you too. Surprisingly.”

 

Sehun scoffed. “It's not very surprising. You're infatuated with me, Bambi.”

 

And you absolutely adore me.”

 

Can't argue with that,” said Sehun as he took Luhan's left hand, his fingers tracing the gold band on Luhan's finger.

 

They sat there silently for a few minutes, satisfied with simply being together. Life has been busy lately with Luhan lecturing three separate classes at their old university, and Sehun constantly in the studio, writing and composing. Even after Sehun had graduated, they never actually had time to discuss wedding plans. They don't seem to mind though because, like Luhan stated, they already live like a married couple.

 

Every morning, they would take turns making breakfast, and though Luhan had better luck with cooking, Sehun oftentimes found himself offering to cook instead. He blamed it on the fact that Luhan was still a late sleeper, and waiting for him to wake up would take too long. Luhan believed that it was because Sehun loves him too much to force him to cook early in the morning. He was right, but Sehun refused to admit it.

 

For dinner, Luhan would often cook because he finished his classes first, and was usually the first one home. To Sehun, coming home to Luhan from a difficult day of work was what he'd always dreamed of, and to actually live it, he considered himself lucky. And whenever he would break into a random smile at the dinner table, Luhan would assumed that it was because of his cooking. Sehun doesn't bother to tell him differently.

 

As for the holidays, the couple would often spend it with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who lived in the apartment complex down the street from theirs. They insisted that it was because the price was right, but Sehun had a feeling that they wanted to be as close as possible to their favorite hyung.

 

Speaking of Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Sehun suddenly remembered something. He took out a coin from the inner pocket of his jacket.

 

Want to make a wish?” Sehun asked, showing Luhan the coin.

 

You carry around coins in your tuxedo? That's not weird at all.”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “Chanyeol hyung gave it to me. He said use it well, so I'm assuming this is what he meant.” Sehun gestured towards the fountain.

 

Luhan took the coin from Sehun. “You don't want to make a wish?”

 

I already have what I wished for.” Sehun shot Luhan a smug smile.

 

You continue to amaze me with your cheesiness, Sehun-ah,” Luhan muttered, but nonetheless, he turned around and closed his eyes, his free hand clutching the coin in a tight fist.

 

Sehun watched as Luhan made his wish. He had a feeling he knew what it was.

 

Luhan opened his eyes and threw the coin into the fountain. Plop.

 

There.”

 

You think it'll come true?” Sehun asked as he squeezed Luhan's hand.

 

Luhan looked at him. “Yes.” He leaned forward and shyly pressed their lips together.

 

When they part, Sehun joked, “So what was it? Did you wish that I would let you eat sweets in bed?”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “I don't know why you won't let me. And I really don't appreciate you putting all the cookies in the top cabinet.”

 

Well, I don't appreciate waking up to a bed full of crumbs.”

 

Oh please, I made sure there wouldn't be any crumbs.”

 

You're failing miserably then, Bambi.”

 

Luhan pouted, and Sehun laughed. “Cute,” he mumbled under his breath. Luhan narrowed his eyes at Sehun, but before he could argue, Sehun kissed him.

 

I love you,” he breathed.

 

I love you too,” said Luhan, smiling against Sehun's lips.

 

To Sehun, this very moment was simply another line in his and Luhan's unpredictable love story. A line he knew would stick with him for the rest of his life.

 

And what makes their story worth reading over and over again is the fact that every chapter was full of love, stronger and more passionate than the last.

 

It's an imperfect story, but that is what makes love fascinating.

 

The fact that two people, two imperfect beings, can find flawed perfection in one another, and be utterly happy, is what makes love magical.

 

 

 

 

The End ♥


I just want to say I'm so sorry I took so long to update. I hope this final chapter made up for it :) And I couldn't believe I was featured! Thank you so much! *CRIES* To my readers that stuck with the story since the beginning, THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!! Thanks for being patient and for loving the characters as much as I did. I hope you'll give my new Hunhan story "Something Flutters" a try. It's formatted differently, but I think you'll enjoy it. It's wonderfully fluffy! And I might start on another story - Wolf AU with alpha Sehun and omega Luhan. Look out for that. It's been a really awesome journey! HUNHAN FOREVER. I wish you guys the best in 2014 and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!