The Line

All I Care About

Jinho has a problem.

A Luhan problem.

 

Jinho was slowly realizing that falling for Luhan was dangerous.

 

It all started when they were at the library working on their project – something they've been doing a lot lately. Ever since they were assigned the project, Jinho and Luhan had been spending almost all of their free time together, and though the project was giving both of them a difficult time, Jinho didn't mind – the fact that he was constantly with Luhan made it worth while.

 

Sometimes while Luhan was working on the assignment, Jinho's eyes would be so fixated on the older boy, he was surprised that Luhan hadn't sense him staring. When Luhan would occasionally look up, Jinho would avert his eyes and pretend he hadn't spent a good minute admiring the boy.

 

Too overwhelmed in being with Luhan almost 12 hours a day, Jinho hadn't thought about how Sehun felt about this. Surely, Sehun wouldn't be too fond of the idea that every night while he was at work, Jinho would drive Luhan home, but his friend hadn't said anything when he did get the chance to pick Luhan up, so Jinho didn't think too much about it.

 

It's not like he was doing something wrong......

 

At least that's what he tells himself.

 

But on Friday, he got a rude wake up call courtesy of –

 

Hyung, there are you!” Baekhyun made his way over to the table Jinho and Luhan were sitting at. The boy quickly scanned the books and newspapers scattered all over the table, and Jinho sensed that he wanted to roll to his eyes, but somehow refrained himself.

 

I was wondering if you were kidnapped or something, but I guess I got my answer,” Baekhyun stated, pulling up a chair in between Jinho and Luhan. He gave Jinho a look over that could only be translated as one of disgust.

 

I was going to join you guys for lunch after I was done with this part,” Luhan said, pointing towards something on his laptop screen. “But I got carried away. Sorry.”

 

Baekhyun shook his head and closed the laptop with a snap. “Hyung, lunch is more important.”

 

It's my fault,” Jinho admitted causing Baekhyun to slightly roll his eyes. “I should have suggested we take a break a long time ago.”

 

Well, lucky I'm here then,” Baekhyun said, ping his backpack and taking out a lunch box. Without asking, Baekhyun closed all of the books and stacked them on the floor – clearing the table. “If you can't have lunch in the cafeteria, we'll have lunch here then.”

 

Luhan smiled. “What about Sehun and Chanyeol?”

 

Jinho shifted uneasily in his seat – something Baekhyun noticed and took pleasure in seeing.

 

They'll be here.” Baekhyun looked over at Jinho, his tone almost sneering. “Should be interesting having lunch with everyone. It's been a long time.”

 

Yeah, should be fun,” Jinho mumbled, though he felt the exact opposite.

 

Hey guys,” Chanyeol greeted, waving at the boys as he made his way towards them with Sehun behind him. Luhan's expression brighten when he caught sight of his boyfriend – something that left Jinho clenching his teeth in annoyance.

 

Sehun-ah,” Luhan greeted when Sehun walked up to him after pulling a chair from another table, placing it beside Luhan's. When Sehun sat down, Luhan gently rubbed his boyfriend's right earlobe – an affectionate gesture that Jinho wished he didn't have to witness.

 

After receiving Luhan's undivided attention, Sehun looked over to Jinho. “Hey Jinho.”

 

Hey,” Jinho greeted in return. Luhan may not have noticed it, but the air between the two friends was thicker than usual.

 

Chanyeol, who was sitting next to Jinho and across from Baekhyun, smiled and said, “Guess we're all here.”

 

Why are we here?” Sehun asked.

 

We're eating here today,” Baekhyun chirped. “Did you bring your lunch?”

 

Um no. I just got out of class when Chanyeol hyung dragged me towards the library,” Sehun answered.

 

Well, that's not good. I only bought lunch for Chanyeol and myself. I guess you can go buy it while we wait,” Baekhyun said, passing Chanyeol a napkin and a small container stuffed with kimbap.

 

Jinho frowned because he had a bad feeling about this.

 

I'll go with you Sehun-ah,” Luhan volunteered. He turned to Jinho. “What do you want to eat, Jinho? I'll get it for you.”

 

Jinho shook his head. “It's okay hyung, I packed lunch.” He took out the big lunch box he packed this morning. He actually spent hours making it in hopes of sharing it with Luhan, but it looks like that wasn't going to happen.

 

Whoa. That's a lot for one person,” Baekhyun noted. “Did you make it to share with somebody?” he asked with a smirk.

 

No. Just for me,” Jinho lied.

 

Well, I guess we should go then,” Sehun said, standing up with his hand outstretched for Luhan to take.

 

Okay! We'll be back,” Luhan said, lacing his fingers with Sehun's. He was about to leave with Sehun when he turned around to ask Chanyeol not to finish all of the kimbap.

 

Aishh. We'll just buy you some at the cafeteria,” Sehun said, tugging his boyfriend along.

 

As the two walked away, Jinho couldn't stop himself from staring.

 

Before he would feel envious whenever he saw them together, but now........now he simply hates it.

 

He could hear Luhan's “But they're not as good as the ones Kyungsoo makes.” And he could see Sehun shaking his head, and the little smile on Sehun's face when Luhan held onto his arm, still trying to convince his boyfriend that he didn't want the cafeteria's kimbap.

 

What you're seeing is something you shouldn't get in between,” Baekhyun's voice interrupted.

 

Jinho turned to look at him, eyebrows knitted. “What--”

 

Don't,” Chanyeol interjected, leaning forward on the table. “We already know.”

 

Jinho blinked at him. “Know what?”

 

We know you have feelings for Luhan hyung. Don't even try to deny it. You'll just waste time,” Baekhyun said with a seemingly pleasant expression, but Jinho could tell he was far from feeling pleasant.

 

The boy looked at Jinho with such intensity, it almost felt as though he was being interrogated. “We also know what you're doing, and as their friends, we suggest you stop.”

 

Jinho opened his mouth to respond, but Baekhyun cut him off. “It's obvious that you're taking advantage of the fact that you're partners with Luhan for a class project – spending hours at the library, coming to the coffee shop, driving him home, making lunch for him --” Baekhyun eyed the said lunch box with extreme dislike.

 

You're monopolizing his time,” Baekhyun concluded with a spiteful tone. “And it's extremely irritating to see.”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “It's also pathetic.”

 

I don't --”

 

The only reason why Sehun hasn't said anything is because he believes in you,” Baekhyun said, cutting Jinho with his choice of words.

 

He doesn't want to believe in the worst,” Chanyeol added. “He still considers you his friend.”

 

But don't let Sehun's lack of words fool you. He doesn't like you spending so much time with Luhan hyung, but he also doesn't want to be the bad guy who won't let his boyfriend hang out with other people. He's not like that. He understands you're working hard on the project to get a good grade, but do know your boundaries,” Baekhyun said with scorn. “Honestly, the fact that you're slowly taking advantage of his trust sickens me.”

 

Feeling heat spread across his face, Jinho took a deep breath. “I'm sorry, but I don't think I deserve to sit here and have you say such things to my face.”

 

Baekhyun scoffed. “You're right – you don't deserve to have us put you in your place. Maybe Sehun would be a better option?”

 

Jinho swallowed and clenched his fist. “Are you done?”

 

Have you gotten the message?” Baekhyun asked. “Because I don't think you have.”

 

Jinho told himself to stay calm– that Baekhyun was simply doing this to rile him up and get him to admit his wrongdoings.

 

I don't think there's anything to get,” Jinho countered, putting on a face of indifference.

 

Chanyeol sighed before he stood up and walked over to sit in Luhan's seat, next to Baekhyun, who looked like he wanted to strangle something.

 

You're bolder than we expected,” Chanyeol said, placing a hand on his boyfriend's shoulders, soothing him. “So let's skip the bull.” He looked Jinho straight in eyes, his gaze just as piercing as Baekhyun's.

 

As Sehun's hyungs, we won't let some guy from his past come in and ruin his relationship with Luhan hyung, so consider this a fair warning -”

 

Don't even think about breaking them up,” Baekhyun finished. “Don't cross the line.”

 

Jinho scoffed. “I don't like being wrongfully accused,” he said, gritting his teeth.

 

Baekhyun chuckled dryly. “Nobody does, but luckily that's not the case for you is it? We're rightfully accusing you for coveting your best friend's lover.”

 

Coveting?” Jinho glared at the two. “You barely know me and to say such things is a bit rude and uncalled for, don't you think?”

 

Baekhyun leaned forward. “What's the matter? Can't handle the truth being thrown at you?”

 

There is no truth in what you just said.”

 

Baekhyun looked at him pitifully, irritating Jinho greatly. “How sad. You're so used to lies that now when the truth is out, you can't even distinguish the two.”

 

You know nothing,” Jinho argued, trying to keep his voice even.

 

Baekhyun leaned back and folded his arms across his chest. “I can say the same for you.” He smirked. “You have absolutely no idea the type of relationship Sehun has with Luhan hyung. You probably think it's something that can be easily broken given the right moment and the right words. But you couldn't be more wrong.”

 

Bet you didn't know that Sehun loves Luhan hyung so much he gets anxious whenever they're apart from each other. Or that Sehun's willing to take Luhan hyung to carnivals and amusement parks even though he hates places like that. Why? Because as long as Luhan hyung is happy, Sehun would do anything,” Chanyeol said, a faint smile making its way across his face. “That's love.”

 

Jinho lowered his head upon hearing the last statement, feeling a mixture of emotions crashing down on him. Hurt. Anger. Jealousy. Guilt. He didn't know which emotion would win above the rest, but what he did know was that he didn't want to sit here and listen to what the couple was telling him. The rawness of it all was too much.

 

Baekhyun's voice once again interrupted his thoughts.

 

If you still think you stand a chance, how about I tell you that there isn't a day that goes by without Luhan hyung showing Sehun just how much he loves him. Have you seen any of his notes? Maybe reading one will give you a better understanding of how perfect they are together...Oh, by the way, did you know that Luhan hyung can't sleep without Sehun next to him? Or that the first thing that comes out of his mouth every morning is Sehun's name? No. You probably didn't know that. Luhan hyung is completely in love with your best friend. Accept it. No matter how hard you try, you can never replace Sehun.”

 

Tense silence followed Baekhyun's words.

 

Jinho doesn't know how someone who hardly knows him is capable of hitting him where it hurts most. Capable of using words that would sting the most. It amazes and frightens him at the same time.

 

Jinho looked up and the two of them started staring each other down – neither willing to lose.

 

Then suddenly Jinho broke eye contact first. He took a deep breath, still trying his best to prove to Baekhyun that he wasn't easily shaken – even if the boy had demolished all of the walls he had built, evident by the crippling pain he was currently suppressing.

 

Is that all?”

 

As long as you fully understand where you belong, then I think that's it,” Baekhyun concluded.

 

Jinho forced himself to smile. “Sehun sure is lucky to have such caring hyungs, but I think he's old enough to speak up for himself.”

 

Baekhyun snorted. “Oh he is. We're just doing this to save him the trouble.”

 

You can call us overprotective if you like, but we don't want to see our maknae get hurt,” Chanyeol added.

 

Nor do we want to see that perfect picture ruined.” Baekhyun turned his attention to the couple that was walking towards them.

 

Jinho turned to look and saw Luhan and Sehun hand in hand, both of them smiling. Luhan was holding an ice cream cone topped with chocolate fudge, sprinkles, and little bits of candies, and Sehun was holding the bags that presumably had their lunches inside. The older boy was excitedly chatting about something, eyes looking up at his taller boyfriend every two seconds. Sehun nodded along with whatever Luhan was saying, his hand firm on Luhan's own, making sure his boyfriend didn't trip because the older boy was barely paying attention to where he was going.

 

If you somehow manage to weasel your way into that picture -” Baekhyun began.

 

Jinho tore his eyes away from the couple to look at Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol and I will gladly take you out,” Baekhyun promised.

 

The boy gave Jinho a bright smile, his eyes warm and innocent – all intensity from their previous talk suddenly gone.

 

Jinho shivered at Baekhyun's ability to change his demeanor in a matter of seconds. It almost felt as though they didn't just have that conversation.

 

Sorry we took so long,” Sehun said when the couple arrived. He placed the bags on the table and gestured towards Luhan. “But Bambi here wanted to buy the whole dessert section.”

 

Don't exaggerate,” Luhan argued, taking a seat next to his boyfriend.

 

Oh yeah?” Sehun opened one of the bags and took out a box that was stuffed with cookies and cupcakes.

 

Whoaaaa hyung!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol chorused, their hands reaching for the sweets. Again, Jinho found himself amazed at the way the two managed to pretend that they didn't just threaten him seconds before.

 

See Sehun-ah? I told you we could finish it,” Luhan said, nudging his boyfriend's side.

 

Yeah well, that doesn't change the fact I spent two weeks worth of pay,” Sehun mumbled with dismay.

 

Luhan chuckled. “I'll pay you back later.” He shot Sehun an adorable wink that seemed to appease the boy because even though Sehun rolled his eyes and began eating his lunch, the small smile on his face lingered.

 

Jinho looked down at the lunch he prepared and frowned.

 

That's love.”

 

******

Sehun-ah, aren't you going to ask me for the money?” Luhan asked when they had gotten back to their room after brushing their teeth.

 

Money?” Sehun questioned.

 

Yeah, I promised I'd pay you back.”

 

Oh for lunch? That's fine. You don't have to --”

 

No. I'm going to,” Luhan said with a grin.

 

Sehun cocked an eyebrow. What is he up to now?

 

Luhan suddenly wrapped his arms around Sehun's middle, pressing himself against Sehun. “You ready?”

 

For wha--”

 

Luhan's lips cut him off.

 

When the older boy pulled away with a proud grin on his face, Sehun still didn't get it (not that he mind Luhan's kiss – not at all). “Umm. What?”

 

Luhan kissed him again – this time his lips lingered a little longer.

 

Uhh,” Sehun started, causing Luhan to roll his eyes.

 

I'm repaying you with kisses!”

 

Sehun really wanted to laugh right then and there, but he somehow managed to keep his face straight. “Since when are kisses used as currency?”

 

Since I owe you money,” Luhan answered cheekily, resulting in a pinch on the nose from Sehun. “Oww!!”

 

Give me real money next time,” Sehun ordered before prying his boyfriend's hands off and making his way to his side of the bed.

 

Luhan pretended to be offended. “Are you saying my kisses aren't better than money?”

 

Sehun slipped under the covers. “I'm glad you understand,” he teased.

 

Aishh Sehun-ahhh,” Luhan whined. “Don't lie.”

 

Sehun felt a dip in the bed. “You know my kisses are a hundred times better than money,” Luhan said, wrapping an arm around Sehun once again. “My kisses are priceless.”

 

Exactly. I can't buy anything with priceless,” Sehun stated, turning around to face his boyfriend.

 

The older boy huffed and mumbled, “But they're still better than money.”

 

Sehun chuckled. “So persistent.”

 

Luhan scooted closer. “Admit it.” Luhan planted another kiss on Sehun's lips.

 

Hmmm.....”

 

Luhan, who really wanted Sehun to tell him that his kisses were better than any amount of money, began showering Sehun's face with kisses.

 

Sehun, who really enjoyed Luhan feverishly kissing him to make a point, started grinning.

 

Bet a million dollars won't make you feel that good,” Luhan said with determination after he was done, satisfied that Sehun was all red in the face.

 

Sehun simply laughed at that. “You're amazing,” he said breathlessly.

 

Luhan smiled. “And?”

 

Sehun sighed. “And receiving your kisses is definitely better than receiving money.”

 

That's right!” Luhan gently smacked Sehun's face.

 

Yah!”

 

Luhan giggled before he started cuddling Sehun, giving the latter the impression that he was trying to make things better. Sehun rolled his eyes. Why does he think cuddling would solve all problems?

 

Luhan cuddled closer, his hair tickling the underside of Sehun's chin and his feet rubbing the side of Sehun's legs.

 

Okay. It solved most problems. But not all.

 

How's your ear?” Luhan asked.

 

It's fine,” Sehun answered, immediately reminded of what had happened the other night.

 

I'm sorry,” Luhan mumbled into Sehun's shirt – probably embarrassed about the situation.

 

For accidentally biting my ear?” Sehun commented, earning a groan from the older boy. He smiled and began rubbing Luhan's back.

 

It's your fault,” Luhan muttered.

 

How?”

 

B-because you got me all ex-excited and then – then....ughhh,” Luhan groaned, refusing to continue.

 

Sehun found his boyfriend's shyness endearing – especially considering the circumstances.

 

So I guess next time I should warn you before I do something exciting eh?”

 

Luhan groaned again. “Can we drop this?”

 

Sehun laughed. “Okay okay. But next time, use less teeth.”

 

Luhan pulled back, his face incredulous. “Heyyyy, you've bitten me plenty of times before!”

 

Yeah, but it felt good,” Sehun retorted with a smirk because the blush that suddenly appeared on Luhan's face was extremely entertaining.

 

Luhan blinked a few times, opening and closing his mouth to respond, but seeing as he couldn't come up with a decent comeback, he resorted to burying his face in Sehun's chest and mumbling Chinese curse words. Cute.

 

Wǒ ài nǐ,” Sehun whispered into Luhan's ear, surprising the boy with his Chinese. When Luhan finally looked up at him, Sehun smiled. “Impressed?”

 

Anybody could say that,” Luhan replied with a small smile.

 

Yeah, but not everybody means it,” Sehun said, pressing his forehead against Luhan's. “Wǒ ài nǐ,” he repeated.

 

That's nice,” Luhan teased.

 

Aren't you going to say it back?”

 

Hmm.......Wǒ de xīn lǐ zhǐyǒu nǐ.” (You're the only one in my heart)

 

What does that mean?”

 

You're a decent boyfriend,” Luhan joked, loving the way Sehun's face scrunched up in disapproval. “Kidding. You're more than decent – you're above average.”

 

Jeez thanks,” Sehun said sarcastically.

 

Luhan laughed while Sehun simply watched him curiously, feeling as though his boyfriend was teasing him. When Luhan finished, Sehun waited for what he hoped was coming. With a smile, Luhan leaned in, ready to kiss him –

 

Ringgg ringgggg ringggg

 

Oh!” Luhan grabbed his phone from the nightstand, quickly answering it. “Jinho?”

 

Perfect timing, Sehun thought as he watched his boyfriend carry on his conversation with Jinho. He resisted the urge to snatch the phone from Luhan and yell “Don't call him at night!” into the receiver before coolly hanging up.

 

What was that about?” Sehun asked when Luhan was done, subtly tugging his boyfriend back to his side.

 

Oh, Jinho just wanted to remind me of our plans for tomorrow. We're going to visit a small town outside of Seoul. There's an ancient artifacts museum there.”

 

This is for your project?”

 

Luhan nodded. “I'm excited because I heard that the scenery is fantastic.”

 

How far is it?”

 

About an hour.”

 

How long are you going to stay there?”

 

Luhan smiled before he hugged Sehun, probably sensing his discomfort. “Not long. I'll be home before you get off work.” Good.

 

Still feeling uneasy about Luhan going somewhere far without him, Sehun sighed and hugged Luhan tighter.

 

He had a weird feeling about this – it felt different from all the other times Luhan and him were separated.

 

Make sure you bring your umbrella. I heard it's going to rain tomorrow,” Sehun eventually said.

 

Mhm,” Luhan hummed before kissing Sehun good night.

 

Even with Luhan in his arms, Sehun fell into a restless sleep.

 

******

Wow! It's really pouring,” Jinho said when they ran back to his car. Even with umbrellas, Luhan and Jinho still got drenched.

 

Yeah, I didn't think it'll be this bad,” Luhan said, shaking his wet hair.

 

But we had fun right?” Jinho said, smiling.

 

Luhan returned the smile. “Yeah. The museum was awesome. I'm glad we came.”

 

Did you take good notes?” Jinho asked, starting the ignition. Luhan nodded and Jinho smiled. “Ready to go home?”

 

Yup!”

 

While he was driving, Jinho noticed that there weren't many cars on the road. And the ones he did see were driving back. I wonder what happened.....

 

All the main roads are closed?!” Jinho asked, unable to believe what the traffic officer was telling him.

 

Yes. There is a serious flood warning for all the major roads and highways. No cars are allowed to be on the road in such conditions. I'm afraid you'll have to drive back and stay somewhere for the evening. We don't know when the restriction will be lifted.”

 

Jinho exchanged glances with Luhan, who looked unsettled.

 

I'm sorry hyung,” Jinho said when they entered the packed inn, where other people were also trying to seek refuge for the evening.

 

It's not your fault the roads are flooded,” Luhan said quietly. Jinho could tell Luhan was trying to remain calm for his sake. The older boy was probably panicking inside – the thought of spending a night without Sehun crashing down on him.

 

Jinho, on the other hand, didn't know how he felt about being stranded at an inn with Luhan.

 

Thankfully, there were a few available rooms left. When they entered their small room, they noticed a couch, a small television, and a little kitchen in the corner, and when they opened the door that led to the bedroom, they realized that there was only one bed.

 

You should get the bed. I'll take the couch,” said Luhan, quickly exiting the room and setting his backpack on the couch.

 

No hyung, I'll get the couch,” Jinho said, following Luhan.

 

But--”

 

I insist,” Jinho said firmly.

 

Luhan took a deep breath and turned around to face him. Jinho's eyes widened and his breath hitched because he could see the worry etched on Luhan's face and the trouble in his eyes, which were slightly watery.

 

Hyung,” Jinho choked out, suddenly feeling miserable. He slowly made his way over to the other boy, his hands reaching out.

 

Without a word, Jinho gently cupped Luhan's face. For a second, he was terrified that Luhan would flinch and back away. That the boy would push him and order him not to touch him. All of which would make him feel even worse....

 

So when the boy didn't, Jinho felt his whole world tilt a bit because he just realized that this was the first time he's touching Luhan. He's actually holding Luhan's face in between his palms. The softness of Luhan's cheeks right against his hands. The reality of it all made him slightly dizzy.

 

Hyung, it's going to be fine.” He smiled at the boy, hoping to relieve his fears.

 

Luhan bit his bottom lip, and looked into Jinho's eyes, searching for something. For reasons unknown, Jinho held his breath.

 

A small part of him, somewhere deep inside, truly wanted Luhan to find what he wanted.

 

Sadly, he was left disappointed.

 

Unable to find whatever it was he was searching for, Luhan lowered his head. “I'm s-sorry,” the older boy mumbled. “I'm overreacting.”

 

He looked up at Jinho once again and forced out a weak smile. “You're right, everything's going to be fine.” He took a step back – Jinho's hands falling back to his side in the process.

 

The feel of Luhan against his fingertips instantly gone.

 

Jinho watched as Luhan walked back into the room and sat down on the bed. Luhan took out his phone and Jinho knew immediately who he was going to call.

 

The only person who could make everything better.

 

The only person who could comfort him.

 

Sehun-ah,” Luhan said softly.

 

And Jinho had never felt more useless.

 

Here he was standing about six feet away from Luhan, ready and willing to do anything for the older one.

 

But apparently, he wasn't what Luhan needed.

 

No. Not Jinho.

 

It was Sehun, who was miles away.

 

What could Sehun do that he can't?

 

What was it about Sehun that could elicit such a reaction from Luhan?

 

The feeling of uselessness was quickly replaced by self-loathing.

 

Did it sadden Luhan that much that he was going to spend a night with Jinho?

 

Or was he sadden by the fact that Sehun wasn't here?

 

Unable to watch anymore, Jinho made his way into the bathroom, quietly locking the door. He took a long look at the mirror.

 

Was Sehun really the only one for Luhan?

 

Baekhyun's words suddenly came into mind. “No matter how hard you try, you can never replace Sehun.”

 

When he got out of the bathroom, Luhan was still on the phone with Sehun. Jinho noted that he sound far less broken than he did before. He sat down on the couch and simply stared at the wall in front of him. And even though it was still raining heavily, Luhan's voice was the only thing he could hear.

 

After what seemed like hours, Luhan walked out of the room and stood awkwardly in the center of the living room, in front of Jinho.

 

Is everything okay hyung?” Jinho asked, finally standing up.

 

Luhan nodded. “Yeah. I called Sehun.”

 

I know...

 

I would have talked to him longer, but my phone died,” Luhan admitted, a tiny frown threatening to showcase itself.

 

Oh....”

 

Zzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

 

Jinho could feel his cell phone vibrating in his back pocket. He knew exactly who it was.

 

Zzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

 

Hyung, are you hungry?”

 

Luhan nodded, rubbing his stomach. “A little.”

 

Let's go eat then,” Jinho suggested.

 

Okay,” Luhan said, walking towards the door.

 

Zzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzz. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

 

Once again Baekhyun's voice echoed in his mind. “Don't cross the line.”

 

Jinho slowly reached into his back pocket and pressed the side button – completely turning off his phone.

 

Truth is........

 

He can't even see the line anymore....

 

 

 

~~~~~~ O.M.G. DRAMAAAAA. ASHFFLDSHLHLFHA. WHOAAAAA. INTENSE CHAPTER. Lol. Woot woot Baekyeol vs Jinho showdown. Man Baekhyun is scary when he's serious. Like I could feel the hate coming forth when he was telling Jinho to back off. That was fun to type. "If you somehow manage to weasel your way into that picture, Chanyeol and I will gladly take you out." OMGGGGGG BURNNNNNN. THAT WAS AWESOME. Lol. I can't even... No. Baekhyun wins. Muhahaha. 

 

And then we had Hunhan fluff (AWWWWW LOVE!) but of course, Sehun felt something was going to go wrong - lover's intuition? Lol. So Luhan and Jinho....spending a night together....miles away from Sehun....hmmmmmmmm. Who here thinks Sehun is going to freak?? *Raises hand* Big time. Things are going to pick up from now on - especially with Jinho being unable to see the line anymore. Lol. Baekhyun is going to strangle him to death if he finds out xD 

 

When Jinho turned off his phone, I was like "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH NO HE DIDN'T!" Lol. He is totally tired of being second to Sehun. Finally acting on his feelings eh? We'll see. 

 

Thanks for reading! Let me know how you felt about the chapter. I shall update soon ^_^