The "Did You Know?"

All I Care About

~~WARNING: FLUFF OVERLOAD ~~


 

Lu?” Sehun called out as he stared directly into Bambi's eyes, hoping that underneath that furry suit was his boyfriend.

 

At first Bambi didn't do anything, and for a split second, Sehun thought that this probably wasn't Luhan and that this was all a trick to throw him off, but then Bambi moved ever so slightly, taking a careful step forward. And suddenly Sehun held his breath – unsure of what was coming.

 

Then Bambi slowly lifted one of his hooves and shyly waved at him, dispelling all doubts from Sehun's mind.

 

Because Sehun knew that this was his Bambi.

 

He knew from just a simple wave.  

 

He wanted to run to his boyfriend, but he got the feeling that he was going to ruin whatever Luhan had planned, so he stood where he was, waiting for his Bambi to move again.

 

Click. Flash. Click. Flash. Click. Flash. 

 

What the?

 

Sehun turned towards the source of the flashes and found most of his hyungs taking pictures of his Bambi. He had forgotten they were still there. And now Sehun wished they would just leave already because he had important things to do to the deer across the yard – things he rather not do in front of an audience.

 

He turned his attention back to Bambi, who had now gotten ahold of a blank red poster board. Where did he get that?

 

Bambi flipped the poster board over and Sehun smiled at the bold black words written on them.

 

Sehun-ah, Did you have fun today?

 

Sehun shouted, “YES! MINUS THE RUNNING!”

 

Bambi smiled, or rather Sehun knew that Luhan was smiling inside. He threw the poster board on the ground, revealing another poster.

 

Did you enjoy my Love Sandwich?

 

YES! IT WAS THE BEST SANDWICH I'VE EVER TASTED!”

 

To his left, Sehun heard Chen asking Tao, “What's a Love Sandwich?”

 

Bambi threw the poster and once again, there was another one behind it. Sehun had a feeling his boyfriend was planning to go through a whole stack of posters.

 

Did you like my polaroids?

 

YES! I'M GOING TO HANG THEM ON OUR WALL!”

 

Did you missed me today?

 

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION!? OF COURSE I DID!”

 

Bambi smiled and revealed the next poster.

 

A lot?

 

How long is this going to take?” Kris asked, causing Xiumin to shush him and Sehun to wonder why they were still there.

 

YES! A WHOLE LOT!”

 

Did you know I missed you a whole lot as well?

 

The first thing Sehun thought of was how did he know I was going to say that? But then he remembered that Luhan knows him better than anyone else.

 

I DO NOW,” Sehun shouted with a grin.

 

Did you know I spent days planning this surprise...

 

Before Sehun could answer, Luhan flipped to the next poster, then to the one following that, and then to another one.

 

Worrying about being able to pull it off...

 

Praying that you would be surprised...

 

Hoping that you would like it...

 

Did you know?

 

Luhan paused, allowing Sehun to answer. “NO I DIDN'T.”

 

Do you know how I feel right now?

 

NO.”

 

I feel that all those days of stressing over your surprise was –

 

Luhan flipped to the next poster that was, unlike the others, white and had a big yellow smiley face on it.

 

Completely worth it.

 

Awwwww,” Tao cooed, lightly dabbing his eyes (he cries easily). Sehun smiled at the figure across the yard, his heart bursting with affection for the deer that was producing yet another poster.

 

Do you know why I feel that way?

 

Sehun knew the answer, but he was going to play along. “NO.”

 

Because seeing this –

 

Luhan turned the poster over and revealed a giant picture of Sehun smiling – the same exact smile he has on now. The smile that is caused by Luhan. The smile only meant for Luhan.

 

Looking at the picture, Sehun realized that it was picture Luhan had taken the morning after Sehun had surprised him on their one month anniversary. He remembered waking up to the sounds of click click click and lights flashing. Luhan had been taking pictures of him sleeping and Sehun, who found his boyfriend simply too adorable for words, smiled at the boy. And that was how the picture that Luhan was currently holding came to be.

 

Is one of the best things in world.

 

I think I'm getting a cavity,” Kai remarked, causing Kyungsoo to slap in him the arm. “Shhh!”

 

Sehun ignored him, his attention solely on his deer, who had now gotten another poster ready.

 

But do you know what's the absolute best thing in the world is?

 

Loving you.

 

That was Sehun's answer. He didn't voice it, but that was his sincere answer to the question. That was what he felt every day.

 

Luhan slowly turned to the next posters, one after another.

 

It's loving you, Sehun-ah.

 

It's the happiness I feel whenever you say my name.

 

It's the butterflies I get whenever you look at me.

 

It's the warm fuzzy feeling whenever you hold my hand.

 

It's my heart threatening to burst whenever you kiss me.

 

It's waking up and finding myself falling for you all over again.

 

It's going to sleep and feeling like I'm the luckiest person in the world.

 

It's being in love with Oh Sehun.

 

I think I'm going to cry,” Xiumin said, turning to Tao and asking if he had any tissues.

 

Throughout Luhan's confession, Sehun remained still. Calm. But inside, he was struggling to keep himself together. He doesn't know how much more of this he could take because honestly, if Luhan doesn't stop now, Sehun was going to run over there, yank that big Bambi head off, grab his boyfriend's face, and kiss him till Luhan has to push him away for air. Then Sehun would grab his face and kiss him again like his life depended on it.

 

When Luhan fumbled over the next poster, nearly dropping it, Sehun took a deep breath, doing his best to control himself. He'll pounce on Luhan later.

 

So Sehun-ah, I just wanted to say –

 

Luhan held up the last card over his head and all of his hyungs yelled (with the exception of Kris who mumbled) what was written on it.

 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

 

So that's why they stayed? Sehun did his best not to laugh out loud because the thought of his hyungs being forced to witness Luhan's confession just so they can say “Happy Valentine's Day” together is beyond hilarious.

 

Luhan threw the last poster board down and nodded. Chen, noticing his cue, pressed play on the boombox.

 

Luhan's voice came out of the speakers, loud and clear, “I love you, Sehun-ah!

 

And across the yard, Luhan placed his arms over his head and made a heart.

 

Awwww,” everybody cooed and clapped. Sehun clapped as well. Luhan, being the adorable Bambi that he is, took a bow.

 

But he miscalculated the weight of Bambi's head and fell forward.

 

Ouch,” Kyungsoo said while the other boys tried not to laugh.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes before he ran over to help his boyfriend. Seriously. How can he be this cute?!

 

When he got over to where Luhan was, still down on the grass, he noticed a little sticker placed on the ground where Luhan had stood. The sticker read – Stand here.

 

He even mapped out where he was going to stand? Wow.

 

Why are you so --” Sehun began when he grabbed ahold of Bambi's arm and pulled him up. He was about to remove the giant Bambi head when hooves grabbed his wrists. Bambi shook his head.

 

Sehun heard Luhan's muffled, “Sehun-ah. Don't!”

 

Why not?” Sehun asked, his voice sounding urgent (and a bit desperate). Luhan was really testing his patience.

 

Bambi shook his head again, this time more vehemently.

 

Lu.”

 

No,” came the muffled response.

 

Lu. If you don't let me see you right now, I'm going to lose it.”

 

But then again, if I see you, I'll lose it even more.

 

Bambi hesitantly lets go of Sehun's wrists and Sehun could hear Luhan sighing inside the suit. He grabbed the head and gently (to avoid hurting Luhan) pulled it off, tossing it to ground next to the discarded posters.

 

He had expected a flushed face Luhan, but boy did he get more than that.

 

He got a flushed face, drenched in sweat, wet bangs covering his eyes, ears flaming red Luhan.

 

What......” was all Sehun could muster.

 

Luhan kept his eyes on the ground and mumbled, “I didn't want you to see me all dirty and sweaty...”

 

Sehun had to quickly decide if he should laugh at his boyfriend for being ridiculous or kiss him for being ridiculous.

 

He chose the latter.

 

I don't care,” Sehun said before cupping Luhan's face, bringing it up to face him, and capturing those rosy lips he had been dying to taste all day.

 

Sehun kissed Luhan like this was their last. Like he wouldn't have the chance to kiss him again. Like he would forget the feel of those lips if he didn't kiss Luhan deep enough.

 

Sehun-ah,” Luhan breathed when Sehun had finally released him. He was being considerate. If Luhan didn't need to breathe, Sehun wouldn't have let those lips go. Stupid air.

 

I'm guessing you like my surprise?” Luhan asked, smiling with the corners of his eyes crinkling.

 

Sehun pretended to busy himself with brushing Luhan's bangs to the side, exposing Luhan's shiny forehead (he had to bite his lip to keep himself from laughing at the sight).

 

Did you wear the costume all day or something? Why are you so sweaty?”

 

Luhan pouted, jutting his bottom lip out. “They kept telling me you were coming, and then I put on the stupid head only to find out they were playing with me.” He glanced towards the boys in the middle of the yard, who were busying themselves with setting up food on a picnic blanket they had laid out. Sehun also glanced over and raised his brow. When did they get that out?

 

Sooooo......did you like it? My surprise. Did you?”

 

Sehun turned back to look at his boyfriend, who was gazing up at him with such hopeful eyes, a part of Sehun wanted to and tell him, “Ehh, it was okay.”

 

But Sehun decided not to. Luhan was suffering enough. He didn't need any further teasing.

 

Yes. I loved it. Not nearly as much as I love you, but I loved it.” Sehun smiled, pressing his lips against Luhan's once more for emphasis.

 

When they separate, Sehun, with a smirk, asked, “Is your heart threatening to burst?”

 

Aisshhhhh,” Luhan moaned before burying his face in Sehun's chest, utterly embarrassed. Sehun chuckled and patted his head affectionately.

 

You know why I wanted to wear the Bambi costume?” Luhan asked, face still glued to Sehun's shirt.

 

Because that's your true form?”

 

Shut up.”

 

Sehun laughed, which caused Luhan to laugh as well. Sehun could honestly say that this was the best part about today. Having Luhan in his arms, pressed against him, eyes smiling. Finally was the word that came to mind in describing this moment.

 

It's because I thought it'd be easier to tell you those things if I was wearing it.”

 

Sehun wrapped his arms around his furry boyfriend (Luhan was still in the deer suit). “Why?”

 

Because I thought you would get a kick out of it --”

 

I did,” Sehun interrupted with a nod of acknowledgment.

 

And because I can't possibly say those things out loud. It's too embarrassing.”

 

Sehun chuckled. “Mhm. Reading it was embarrassing too.”

 

Luhan lifted his head to look Sehun in the eyes. Sehun could see the how could you? in his boyfriend's pretty doe eyes.

 

Kidding,” Sehun said with a grin, nuzzling his boyfriend's nose with his. “I love it when you tell me cheesy things.”

 

Luhan huffed. “It's not cheesy!”

 

It's the warm fuzzy feeling whenever --”

 

Luhan quickly covered Sehun's mouth. “Okay! I get it! Don't repeat it,” the older boy hissed.

 

Sehun laughed and lifted Luhan up so that they were at eye level. “Cute,” was all he said before kissing Luhan again.

 

Ahem.”

 

The couple broke away to find six boys standing there looking mighty uncomfortable.

 

Um. Luhan hyung, we're done. Can we leave now?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Luhan nodded. “Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.”

 

You're welcome,” Xiumin said.

 

No problem hyung,” Tao added, smiling.

 

Just so we're clear, this is the only time we're participating in your couple cheese fest,” Kris said, voice dead serious.

 

Luhan smiled. “Sure.”

 

Kris's face darkened. “Sure?”

 

Still holding on to Sehun, Luhan wiggled his little tail at Kris. “Uh huh.”

 

Kris had a blank face, but Sehun could tell he was affected by Luhan's cuteness. The older one was probably screaming inside. Frustrated. All thanks to a tail wiggle.

 

Kai, on the other hand, groaned. “Hyung. Please. I don't want to see rainbows and glitter whenever I blink. So next time you want to do something with Sehun, use Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung.”

 

Fine,” Luhan said, adding a smile to appease the younger one. “Thanks for helping me. Really.”

 

While the other boys were walking towards the house, Chen came over to where they were and asked, “Hyung, can I get a Love Sandwich too?”

 

It took everything in him for Sehun not to kick Chen and yell, “Love Sandwiches are only for me dammit!”

 

Umm...Maybe not a Love Sandwich, but I'll make you a sandwich. Sure,” Luhan replied, smiling sweetly.

 

Chen contemplated this for a second before asking, “Is it as good as the Love Sandwich?”

 

Hyung,” Sehun snarled. “I think they're calling for you.”

 

Hmm?”

 

I think you should go inside. Now.

 

Chen, after seeing the look on Sehun's face, quickly decided that he'll ask Luhan about the sandwich later, when Sehun isn't around. He waved them bye before he ran inside.

 

Sehun-ah, you shouldn't be so hard on your hyung,” Luhan remarked, though the satisfied look in his eyes told Sehun that he quite enjoyed that. Sehun had a feeling Luhan actually liked seeing him so possessive.

 

Well, he made me dig all day,” was Sehun's reply as he lets go of Luhan's waist, instantly intertwining their fingers instead.

 

Dig?”

 

Yeah. And don't even think about making him a sandwich. Let Kyungsoo hyung make it.”

 

Luhan giggled. “Oh Sehun-ah.”

 

So what do we do now?” Sehun asked, pointing towards the area with the picnic blanket.

 

We're going to get me out of this suit,” Luhan replied as he turned around to show Sehun the zipper. “I feel like I'm being roasted alive.”

 

Roast deer?” Sehun tugged on the zipper and helped Luhan out of the suit. “Sounds delicious.”

 

Because in Sehun's eyes, a Luhan wearing a little red bow tie was one that was begging to be eaten.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and groaned. “Sehun-aahhh.”

 

You can wear out my name later, but first let's eat.”

 

Sehun thought the blush that graced Luhan's cheeks made his boyfriend looked even more appetizing, but he could tell Luhan was not going to be okay with the idea of him being dinner....At least not this early. Maybe later in their room.

 

Shall we?” He asked before leading Luhan to the picnic area.

 

When Sehun sat down on the blanket, he noticed two things – 1. the stereo player was still here and 2. there were more Love Sandwiches. A lot of them.

 

Ummm..”

 

What? You said they were delicious. Having more can't hurt right?” Luhan said cheekily.

 

But--” Sehun stopped and his eyes widened when Luhan got out more food from the basket nearby. Thank goodness.

 

Why do you look so relieved?” Luhan asked, eyebrow raised.

 

Because sandwiches aren't meant for dinner,” Sehun said flatly, grabbing the plate of kimchi spaghetti he knew Kyungsoo had made. That must have been the reason why Kyungsoo was the person Luhan had assigned to stay inside the house. Sehun admired Luhan for thinking this through – he really did spend days planning this.

 

After Luhan finished eating the sandwiches that Sehun refused, he watched Sehun finish. When Sehun was done, Luhan clapped his hands together and stood up.

 

Forgot something. Wait here.”

 

But instead of running towards the house to get whatever it was he forgot, the older boy went behind one of the bushes and came back with –

 

My guitar?”

 

Mhm,” Luhan hummed before sitting down in front of Sehun and pressing play on the stereo player. When a CNBLUE song came on and Luhan started “strumming” along, Sehun fell back and laughed.

 

It reminded him of the time he lip synced to the Super Junior song on their anniversary, except that Luhan was pretending to play instead of sing. 

 

You've fallen for meeee,” Luhan sang. (Right click this song here)

 

And as true as that statement was, Sehun had a hard time not laughing.

 

The whole song went on with Luhan fake playing his way through. Considering the many times Sehun had played a song for him on the guitar, he was surprised that Luhan hadn't picked up any of the basics. Playing an instrument was definitely not Luhan's thing.

 

But since he looked cute trying, Sehun forgave him for butchering the song and possibly scratching up his guitar.

 

Luhan finished with a “TAAADAAAA,” and gave Sehun a quick peck on the lips – probably hoping that Sehun would forget about his horrible guitar playing/acting skills and praise him on his effort.

 

How was I?” Luhan asked, beaming.

 

Sehun sighed before taking his guitar away from Luhan. “I think you should leave the serenading to me,” he said before he started strumming a romantic tune he had remembered Luhan gushing about after he had watched his daily dramas. Luhan gasped when he recognized the tune.

 

Don't expect me to sing it,” Sehun warned as he continued playing the song – he had committed it to memory ever since Luhan told him that it was one of his favorite OST.

 

Luhan nodded and scooted closer to Sehun, his eyes twinkling in admiration.

 

Sehun suddenly stopped plucking the strings, causing Luhan to stare at him curiously. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against Luhan's.

 

I can't finish the song if you're looking at me like that. So stop distracting me,” Sehun said when he pulled away, smirking a little when Luhan blushed.

 

It was partially true. Having Luhan look at him with such lovestruck eyes is somewhat of a distraction, but not enough for him to stop playing. He just needed an excuse to kiss his boyfriend.

 

Sehun finished the song with a teasing, “Now that's how you play the guitar,” before pushing it aside, allowing Luhan to jump on his lap and hug him like he was a giant stuffed bear.

 

Sehun-ahh, that was amazing!” Luhan squealed.

 

I know,” Sehun said. Before Luhan could call him out for being egotistic, Sehun showered his boyfriend's face with soft pecks here and there. That will keep him quiet.... for a while..

 

Can I ask you something?” Sehun asked when he was satisfied with the color on Luhan's cheeks.

 

Hmm?” Luhan hummed, eyes still dazed from earlier.

 

Why did you make the others stand here only to shout 'Happy Valentine's Day'?”

 

Oh. They were supposed to take pictures too.”

 

Sehun chuckled. “Really? What about making them wait at certain areas? Why did you make them do that?”

 

Luhan blinked. “Because I didn't want them to be lonely on Valentine's Day.”

 

And Sehun burst out laughing, falling back on the blanket with Luhan falling on top of him. “Hahahhahaha!”

 

What's so funny?” Luhan asked, poking him in chest.

 

You know they probably all rather be lonely on Valentine's Day than do what they did.”

 

Why?”

 

Because as much as they care about us and wish us the best in our relationship, they would rather not witness what went down today. Heck, I think Kris hyung almost died from second-hand embarrassment.”

 

Luhan frowned. “But I gave them presents.”

 

Again, Sehun found himself laughing at the creature laying on top of him. “God, why are you so --”

 

Luhan perked up, suddenly reminded of their conversation the night before. “So what?”

 

You,” Sehun answered with a loving smile, his fingers his boyfriend's confused face.

 

Me? Why am I so me?” Luhan asked, scrunching his face – trying to make sense of what Sehun just said.

 

Yeah.”

 

I don't get it.....”

 

Sehun lifted his head up, his face an inch away from Luhan's. “You don't have to get it,” he whispered before kissing Luhan. It was a simple kiss. Just a gentle press of the lips. But it felt like so much more. “You just are.”

 

I know you said you didn't want anything, but I had actually planned on giving you something way before, so I hope you don't mind,” Sehun started as they entered the kitchen, hand in hand.

 

Luhan placed the food basket he was holding down on the kitchen counter and looked at Sehun, clearly intrigued. “What is it?”

 

You mean where is it,” Sehun corrected. His boyfriend will have to find it himself first.

 

Luhan pursed his lips. “Fine..Where is it?”

 

Where you always have me,” Sehun said.

 

Luhan blinked. “Where I'll always have you?”

 

Yeah.”

 

That's it?”

 

Yup.”

 

Aw come on, Sehun-ah, that's not a real hint,” Luhan complained as he bunched the hem of Sehun's hoodie with his fist, preparing for an aegyo attack. Stay strong Sehun.

 

Figure it out.” He gently slapped Luhan's hand away.

 

Where you'll always be....” Luhan stated, seemingly pondering over Sehun's hint. Sehun sat down and watched Luhan's thought process. He found it fascinating. Luhan would restate the hint over and over, his eyebrows raising every now and then when he thinks he's got it. He noted how Luhan's eyes would wonder towards his directions every few seconds – probably cursing him for giving such a vague hint.

 

OH!” Luhan shouted, startling Sehun. And before Sehun could ask if he figured it out, the older boy had ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

 

Wasn't so hard was it?” Sehun asked, standing by their bedroom door.

 

Luhan whirled around and grinned, a camera in his hands. His camera. The camera that is filled with pictures and videos of Sehun. Where Sehun will always be.

 

It was easy actually,” Luhan lied. Sehun rolled his eyes. “Rightttt.”

 

What now?”

 

Look at it.”

 

Luhan turned his camera on and searched through his mass collection till he found the suspicious photo. It was a picture of the sleeping bag Sehun had forced him to sleep in during their first night as roommates. He zoomed in on the picture and found a little red bow sticking out from the sack. He looked back up at Sehun, who had a devilish smile stuck on his face.

 

Luhan went inside their closet and pulled out the sleeping bag. Sitting down on the floor, he ped the opening and put his hands in. When his hands came into contact with a small box, Luhan quickly yanked it out. He tore the wrapping on the box and opened it, excitement and anticipation clear on his face.

 

Uhhhhhh. A lock?” Luhan asked, his voice uncertain as he held up the Bambi-shaped lock.

 

Yeah.” Sehun walked over and crouched down to Luhan's level. “Read the bottom.”

 

Luhan looked at Bambi's tummy and read, “Sehun ♥ Luhan.”

 

When Luhan looked up at him, Sehun could tell he was still confused as to why he had gotten a lock as gift. Sehun smiled. “You said you've always wanted to put a love lock on Namsan Tower...”

 

Realization hit the older boy and the next thing Sehun knows, he's face to face with an overly excited Luhan clinging onto him. “Are we really going to Namsan Tower?!?!”

 

Sehun chuckled. “What else would we do with a lock?”

 

For the next minute or so, all Sehun heard was a lot of squealing and “I can't believe this” and a lot of incoherent noises – much too cute for Sehun to properly describe.

 

Let's go make our mark on Namsan,” Sehun said with a wink while holding Luhan's hand. 

 

When they got to the pavilion next to the tower, they found a lot of other couples there – all celebrating their Valentine's Day with promises of love and forever by putting a lock on the famous tower. The tower glowed pink for the special occasion – something Luhan thought was really cool and couldn't stop gushing about as they took the elevator up the tower. (Namsan Tower)

 

They got to the deck lined with thousands (maybe millions) of locks, and like the pavilion area, there were a lot of people. Sehun walked quietly behind Luhan who was surveying every nook and cranny, searching for the perfect spot to put their lock. If Sehun had his way, he would just put their lock anywhere, but this was Luhan's gift of course, so he had the final (only) say in where to put their lock. 

 

Here,” Luhan said, pointing at an area that had mostly heart-shaped locks. It was by one of the corners. And though the area looked like it had room for their lock, Sehun couldn't understand why Luhan had picked this specific spot.

 

Why here?” Sehun asked.

 

Because.” Luhan pointed at the lock shaped like a milk carton, a lock that glowed. “We'll be able to find our lock easily.”

 

That's genius. A lock that glows. I wonder who thought of that.”

 

HUNHANNNN!”

 

Oh. No.

 

Sehun turned around and found Baekhyun and Chanyeol skipping their way over with huge grins on their faces.

 

LUHAN HYUNGGG!” They screamed as they pulled said boy in for a bone crushing hug – Sehun's left eye twitched a bit.

 

Are you here to leave your love lock on the tower?” Chanyeol asked when they released Luhan.

 

Why else would we be here?” Sehun asked sarcastically.

 

Oh you. Still rude on Valentine's Day I see,” Baekhyun said, shaking his head.

 

Is this your lock?” Luhan asked, pointing toward the glowing lock.

 

Baekhyun nodded. Of course it would be theirs.

 

You can put your lock with ours,” Chanyeol suggested. “Keep them connected like how we're connected.”

 

Sehun snorted. He's got to be kidding.

 

Luhan placed the Bambi-shaped lock around the shackle of Baekyeol's lock. Luhan and Baekyeol took a step back to admire the two locks.

 

We have the best looking locks,” Chanyeol said dreamily and Baekhyun and Luhan nodded in agreement.

 

But um, where would the key go?” Baekhyun asked when he took a closer look at the Bambi lock.

 

The rear,” Chanyeol answered. “Duh Baek. It's the only hole available.”

 

The four of them laughed -- drawing attention to their little group because Chanyeol's laughter is louder than a regular human's.

 

Wow. What a coincidence,” a voice said from behind them. They spun around and sure enough.....

 

SULAY!”

 

That's really our nickname isn't it?” Suho asked Lay, who showcased his dimple and nodded.

 

Come put your lock here,” Baekhyun said, pointing at their lock. Lay smiled and walked over and placed their chocolate heart shaped lock.

 

Awwww. Look at our locks,” Chanyeol said, smiling at the said locks. “Isn't this the best way to end Valentine's Day?”

 

Yeah,” the others chorused.

 

All three couples walked over and stood near the railing, looking out at the night scenery of Seoul – taking in the glittery lights and the bustling noises of a night city.

 

Sehun felt soft fingers tapping his palm, and without turning to face the owner of those fingers, he took them and entwined them with his. He gave Luhan's hand a squeeze. It feels good being here with Luhan, with his other hyungs. 

 

Happy Valentine's Day Lu,” Sehun whispered and from the corner of his eyes, he could see Luhan's lips twist slightly upwards. His own lips following suit.

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat, gaining the others' attention. “Isn't anyone going to ask about this?” He showed everyone his left hand.

 

There was no doubt that everyone could see the platinum band on his ring finger. It was sparkling – just like its owner.

 

Your hand? What about it?” Luhan asked innocently.

 

And at that moment, Sehun wished he had a camera because Baekhyun's expression was priceless. It seemed as though he was conflicted – on one hand, he wanted to squish Luhan for being so adorable, and on the other hand, he wanted to smack him for being so wrong.

 

No. Not my hand. What's on it.”

 

The ring?” Suho asked.

 

Sehun and Chanyeol snickered. Baekhyun took a deep breath. “Yes. My engagement ring.”

 

Oh cool,” Sehun joined in, taking part in the torture game they were obviously playing on Baekhyun.

 

I'M ENGAGED!” Baekhyun shouted. “YOU GUYS, I'M GETTING MARRIED!”

 

Congratulations! To who?” Lay asked with a knowing smile.

 

TO WHO??! OH MY GOD. SOMEONE HAND ME MY BOW AND ARROW! I NEED TO SHOOT SOME PEOPLE.”

 

You really shouldn't shout that in public, Baek. The security man might come over,” Chanyeol said - clearly he was in on it too.

 

I'M SHOOTING YOU FIRST PARK CHANYEOL!”

 

But if you kill him, who are you going to marry?” Luhan asked, playfully smiling at the boy who hadn't caught on to their joke.

 

Y-you're – YOU'RE NEXT HYUNG!” Baekhyun shouted, flustered at having to say such a thing to his favorite hyung. But then his eyes widened. 

 

Wait......Hyung, you know I'm marrying Chanyeol?!” Baekhyun shrieked when he realized the fact.

 

Who else would you marry?” Chanyeol asked with a wink and peck on the cheek. The others, minus Baekhyun, laughed. 

 

Baekhyun took a moment to collect himself, to get his mind around how they made him look like a lunatic wanting to shoot people with bows and arrows.

 

Do you still want to shoot me?” Luhan asked, coming up to hug Baekhyun.

 

I-I. No. Hyung I can't shoot you.” Baekhyun hugged him back. “But I'll shoot Sehun in your place.”

 

Sehun scowled. “Yahh!”

 

The others laughed and Sehun, who couldn't maintain his scowl for long, laughed along. After properly congratulating Baekhyun and Chanyeol on their engagement, the group started walking to the elevator – ready to head home.

 

Would you really let him shoot me?” Sehun asked Luhan, his voice low so that only the two of them could hear.

 

Luhan squeezed his hand and grinned. “Better you than me.”

 

YAH!”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~ THE FLUFF!!!! I WARNED YOU GUYS! THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WAS EXPLODING IN FLUFF. I honestly think that this is my fluffiest chapter. It's the fluffiest, sweetest thing I've ever written. Omg. MY FEELS! Let's summarize how I (and hopefully you guys) feel about this chapter with gifs. 

First - Luhan's poster confession. 

Second - Hunhan's many kisses (Personally, I squealed when Sehun stopped strumming the guitar to kiss Lulu - that was romantic as I DON'T KNOW WHAT!)

Third - Luhan's failed guitar serenade followed by Sehun's proper guitar serenade. The fact that he memorized it for Luhan ♥

Fourth - Hunhan joined by Baekyeol and Sulay at Namsan Tower. I love it when they get together.

And this is me when I was done with the chapter. 

HUNHANNN ♥♥ What are your favorite parts? Hopefully, I'll update soon! Thanks for reading!! :D