The Confession

All I Care About

 “What took you guys so long?” Suho asked as Sehun and Luhan approached their table.

Um. We had to go change,” Luhan answered, quickly taking a seat across from Lay.

 

Why are you wearing a hoodie? Is it that cold in here?” Lay asked, his lips curling into a knowing smirk when Luhan started fidgeting in his seat.

 

Did you two order yet?” Luhan asked, fooling no one with his attempt to change the subject. Sehun smirked. Way to act cool Bambi.

 

Thankfully for Luhan, Suho quickly caught on to the older boy's odd behavior. “Nope. We were going to wait for Baekhyun and Chanyeol, but they decided to go get themselves a massage.”

 

Oh.” Luhan stared at the menu, doing his best to ignore Sehun's smiling eyes.

 

Sehun thought it was cute that the older boy kept adjusting the collar on his hoodie, making sure his neck wasn't exposed for all to see what Sehun had spent a good amount of time working on. It was a pity.

 

Where's Jinho?” Luhan asked when he noticed the boy's absence.

 

Probably still in the steam room. I asked if he wanted to join, and he said no,” Sehun answered.

 

Luhan frowned. “Is he not hungry?”

 

Sehun shrugged. “He'll be fine.”

 

I hope so,” Luhan said, and they didn't mention it anymore after that.

 

As the two couples were happily talking and eating their lunch, Baekhyun and Chanyeol suddenly appeared, both looking a little annoyed as they sat down next to Luhan.

 

What's wrong?” Suho asked while giving Lay the remainder of his vanilla pudding.

 

We were asked to leave the massage area,” Chanyeol explained.

 

Why?” Luhan asked. Sehun closed his eyes for a second. He had a feeling he knew what was going to come out of Baekhyun's mouth.

 

For our 'inappropriate' behavior.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Tell me, what's so inappropriate about ?”

 

Luhan's eyes widen, cheeks slightly tinted pink. It looked like Baekhyun's words have left him speechless, or embarrassed, whichever. Suho, on the other hand, looked like he wanted to lecture Baekhyun on proper table discussion. And Lay, well, he looked somewhat amused.

 

Hyung, in public is completely inappropriate,” Sehun stated, shaking his head. “I don't know why you would even ask the question.”

 

Baekhyun huffed. “Well, what else could we do? Those massage therapists were well trained. The way they were massaging our bodies. It felt amazzzingggg!”

 

Chanyeol nodded in agreement. “It was good. I was grunting a few times when they --”

 

Can we not go into details about this,” Suho interrupted, holding out his hand. “We're in the middle of eating.”

 

So they kicked you out after you started making lewd noises?” Lay asked, grinning.

 

We were not making lewd noises,” Baekhyun argued.

 

We prefer the term passionate,” Chanyeol added. Sehun and Lay cracked up while Luhan and Suho looked mildly uncomfortable.

 

Oh shut up,” Baekhyun spat at the two who were laughing. He picked up a pair of chopsticks and started picking at the food on Luhan's plate. He fed Chanyeol a piece of chicken while pretending not to see the frown on Luhan's face.

 

Not one to sit back and watch other people take his boyfriend's food, Sehun rolled his eyes and took the chopsticks away from Baekhyun.

 

Get your own food,” he simply stated as he moved Luhan's plate away from Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Luhan gave him a tiny smile before continuing to finish his lunch and Sehun smiled back.

 

Baekhyun scoffed. “First, we can't cuddle him, now we can't even eat his food. Sehun, you're really making this hard.”

 

Yeah. How are we supposed to cherish this bond we have with Luhan hyung if you keep stopping us from doing anything fun?” Chanyeol asked.

 

How is stealing his food fun? And also, I wouldn't call your with Luhan hyung a bond.”

 

Baekhyun sighed. “Sehun, you're so possessive, and it's not exactly a bad thing – as long as you direct it towards the right person.”

 

Yeah. We're not the ones you should be protecting him from,” Chanyeol said, nodding in earnest.

 

Then who are you referring to?” Luhan asked, suddenly interested in their conversation.

 

Nobody,” Sehun answered, eyeing the couple. He didn't want Luhan to know that they were referring to Jinho. Things were complicated enough without Luhan knowing. He much rather have Luhan stay out of this – even if he was the main cause.

 

Yeahhhhh nobody,” Baekhyun said, oozing sarcasm. “Where's your friend Jinho?”

 

He didn't want to join us.”
 

I wonder why,” Baekhyun muttered under his breath before turning his attention to his boyfriend. “Come on, Yeollie, let's go get food.”

 

The pair left the table to head towards the food stands. With the pair gone, everyone went back to enjoying their meal. Sehun gave most of his meat to Luhan, who looked more than happy to receive them. Suho went back to watching Lay finish his pudding, oftentimes smiling when the other boy had a little pudding left on the corner of his mouth.

 

What are you guys planning on doing after this?” Sehun asked the couple.

 

We were thinking about going to the therapy center. There's supposed to be a meditation room – sounds calming. Lay and I are looking forward to it.”

 

Meditation room?” Chanyeol asked as he and Baekhyun came back with trays littered in all types of food. Sehun caught Luhan staring at the chocolate mousse cake on Baekhyun's tray.

 

Yeah. Meditation room,” Lay stated.

 

Baekhyun snorted. “Leave it to you two to pick something boring for us to do.”

 

Suho raised his brow. “Us?”

 

Baekhyun nodded as he started chowing down on his food. “Chanyeol and I decided that we should all stick together from now on. It's more fun that way. A group date. Sharing the love.”

 

Suho and Sehun exchanged glances. Suho mumbled, “I wouldn't call it fun.....”

 

Sehun folded his arms across his chest. “Just because you decided on it, doesn't mean we're going to do it.”

 

Oh yeah?” Baekhyun turned to Luhan. “Hyung, do you want to go to the meditation room with us?”
 

Luhan looked between Sehun and Baekhyun. “Uhh. I'm not sure...”

 

Aww come on, hyung. It wouldn't be fun without you.” Baekhyun smiled as he noticeably passed Luhan his chocolate cake. Oh crap.

 

Don't bribe him,” Sehun snarled.

 

What? I was merely giving Luhan hyung my cake --”

 

In exchange for his compliance,” Sehun finished.

 

Baekhyun gasped (dramatically). “I would never do such a thing.”

 

Yeah well – Lu, don't eat it!” Sehun hollered as his boyfriend put a spoonful of chocolate goodness into his mouth.

 

Luhan had taken it upon himself to finish almost half the cake while Sehun was talking to Baekhyun. The older boy grinned, no trace of regret on his beaming face. “But it's so good, Sehun-ahhh.”

 

Sehun groaned while Baekhyun and Chanyeol high-fived each other. Baekhyun gave Sehun a smug look. “Looks like we're going to meditate together.”

 

Suho frowned at the statement, prompting Lay to soothingly rub his back and whisper something in his ear – probably words of encouragement.

 

Sehun simply glared at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. There won't be much meditating with you two there!

 

When they entered the therapy center, with Baekhyun skipping the entire way, the couples went in search of the meditation room. The therapy center offered various services to help guests with anything in regards to their health, which meant that there was an acupuncture area, a massage area, and a health center for activities like yoga and Pilates.

 

I think this is it,” Lay said, pointing towards the big glass room that had a decent amount of people in there, all of them sitting down on pink mats with their eyes closed.

 

Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go in!” Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol along as he opened the door to the room (it looked more like they were barging in).

 

Hello everyone! We're here to meditate!” Baekhyun announced as soon as he stepped in, causing the others to snap their eyes open and turn to look at them. A lot of them weren't so pleased with the interruption.

 

Suho looked mortified while Sehun cursed his situation.

 

Come on. Don't just stand there! Grab a mat!” Baekhyun quickly made his way to the corner where several mats were placed and grabbed two, one for him and one for Chanyeol. He did this all while ignoring the glares he was receiving from the other guests, the instructor included.

 

He walked over to the center of the room and plopped down on the mat. He patted the mat next to him. “Yeollie.”

 

Coming,” Chanyeol said as he scurried on over. Though his tiny boyfriend got to the center without any problems, Chanyeol's long legs made it quite difficult to maneuver through the crowd without accidentally hitting a few people. “Sorry. Sorry. My bad. Sorry. Coming through.”

 

This can't be happening,” Suho mumbled.

 

Sehun rubbed his temple. “It is, hyung. It's really happening.”

 

Having had enough of the couple, the majority of the guests got up and left – grumbling (cursing) about how rude the two youngsters were. As they walked out the door, Suho and Luhan bowed and apologized.

 

After a few minutes, the room was almost empty except for the three couple, the instructor and –

 

Jinho?” Sehun called out as soon he spotted his friend sitting near the far corner.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol whirled around to where Jinho was sitting. The boy gave Sehun a shy wave, clearly uncomfortable with the attention Baekyeol was giving him. Baekhyun looked like he wanted to destroy him while Chanyeol eyed him suspiciously.

 

Are you four going to just stand there by the door?” The lady instructor asked, hands on her hips, looking mildly agitated.

 

Uh n-no.” The four boys quickly grabbed a mat and made their way to the center, where Baekhyun was still giving Jinho the evil eye.

 

The instructor cleared . “Since the group is now so small --” Sehun noted the bitterness in her voice. “-- why don't you all gather around in a circle.”

 

Luhan placed his mat next to Sehun's and sat down, looking a little uneasy about the whole thing. Jinho quietly made his way over, but just before he could sit down on Luhan's other side, Baekhyun placed his legs in between them.

 

Is it okay if I sit here?” Baekhyun asked, and though he was smiling, his voice was anything but sweet.

 

Uh sure. Go ahead.” Jinho moved around the boy and ended up on Sehun's other side.

 

Sehun shot Baekhyun a “Way to be nice” look – to which the boy responded with a shrug and a flip of his hair.

 

Please get comfortable,” the lady instructed.

 

Baekhyun turned to Luhan. “Hyung, aren't you hot wearing Sehun's hoodie?”

 

The fact that he emphasized “Sehun's” didn't go unnoticed by Sehun or Jinho, who looked at Luhan curiously – as if he was seeing the boy for the first time.

 

N-no. I'm okay,” Luhan mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

 

You sure?”

 

Luhan nodded, immediately adjusting the collar before Baekhyun could catch sight of the love marks. But of course it didn't matter because Baekhyun had already seen it. He actually saw it while they were all eating.

 

Oh. Okay hyung. I get it. Don't want others to see your ahem.” The boy gave Luhan a sly wink, causing Luhan to blush profusely.

 

Sehun was about to come to his boyfriend's defense when he sense Jinho shifting uneasily next to him. He turned to look at him, but the boy kept his eyes on the instructor. Jinho?

 

Sehun turned back to look at Baekhyun, who gave him a “I told you so” look before turning his attention to the lady.

 

Now that we've settled down.” The instructor gave Baekhyun a look-over. “I want you all to take a deep breath.”

 

They all did as told.

 

Now closed your eyes. Slowly clear your minds. Erase all impure thoughts.”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol simultaneously released a “Pfftt.”

 

The lady ignored them and continued. “Forget about everything that worries you...”

 

Easier said than done, Sehun thought. He was still hung up on the weird reaction Jinho displayed a minute ago.

 

Put those negative thoughts behind you. Relax...”

 

Negative thoughts. Negative thoughts. Like what?

 

Like Jinho being in love with your Bambi!”

 

Sehun opened his eyes and looked over at the owner of the voice -- Baekhyun. He had clearly heard Baekhyun's voice answering him, but the older boy had his eyes closed. Sehun looked around and upon realizing that he was the only person who had his eyes opened, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes again.

 

I want you all to find your inner peace.”

 

Baekyeol snickered and once again, she ignored their interruption.

 

When you've found it, let that guide you. Listen to it. Follow it.”

 

It got quiet after that – so much so that Sehun found it slightly unnerving that they were even capable of being that quiet. A few more moments of complete silence went by before the instructor announced that she will leave the room for a few minutes.

 

I want you all to relax. I will be back, but while I'm gone, remember to find your inner peace. Keep calm. Just meditate.

 

As soon as the door closed, Baekhyun began imitating her. “Keep calm guys and meditate – like jeez thanks, I didn't know that was what we're doing.”
 

Sehun could hear Chanyeol chuckling.

 

You two can leave if you don't want to be here,” Suho said.

 

Nah. We're good. This is nice. We get a whole room to ourselves,” Chanyeol said.

 

Feeling as though he never had inner peace to begin with, Sehun gave up on this meditation business and opened his eyes. Luhan, Suho, Lay, and Jinho still had their eyes closed while Baekhyun and Chanyeol had their phones out, snapping pictures of them.

 

Baekhyun. Chanyeol,” Suho said sternly. “Put your phones away.”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol gawked at Suho for a few seconds, amazed at how he could tell without actually seeing them. Sehun rolled his eyes because they clearly had no idea that they weren't exactly quiet about it – every time they snapped a picture, a faint beeping sound could be heard.

 

Fine.” The pair put their phones away and instead of going back to meditating, they laid down on the floor, using each other's arms as pillows. When Baekhyun draped his legs over Chanyeol's, Sehun turned his attention elsewhere. Why are they so bold?.....

 

For the next few minutes, Sehun watched Luhan meditate, but after a while, it looked like the boy was falling asleep. His body was swaying ever so slightly. Jeez Bambi.

 

Sehun placed his hand on his boyfriend's head and brought it over to his shoulder, tucking it under the crook of his neck.

 

I'm not asleep, Sehun-ah,” Luhan whispered.

 

It looked like it to me.”

 

Well, I'm not.”

 

Okay. But isn't this more comfortable?”

 

He couldn't see it but he knew Luhan was smiling. “Mhm. It is.”

 

AAAWWWWWWWW,” Baekyeol cooed.

 

Sehun grabbed the mat from underneath him and threw it at the couple. “Shut up!”

 

Lay opened his eyes and frowned at the couple on the floor, who was rolling around in laughter. “This is so not relaxing.”

 

Tell me about it,” Suho said, as he too opened his eyes and frowned at Baekyeol.

 

Jinho opened his eyes. “Maybe we should take them to the acupuncture room. I'm sure they can fix them over there.”

 

Baekyeol stopped rolling and sat up. “Excuse me?” Baekhyun said, eyeing Jinho with malice.

 

He was just joking,” Suho said. “Maybe.”

 

Suho and Jinho laughed while Baekhyun continued to glare at the boy.

 

I like to see you being stabbed with tiny needles,” Baekhyun said under his breath.

 

Baekhyun,” Luhan said, finally opening his eyes and looking at the boy. Apparently, he had heard Baekhyun's last comment. “Don't be like that.”

 

Baekhyun huffed, but otherwise didn't argue with Luhan. It's a miracle, Sehun thought.

 

Can we go somewhere else? Meditating isn't fun at all,” Chanyeol whined.

 

You two are welcome to leave at any time,” Suho said.

 

What about our group date?”

 

We can meet up for dinner later.”

 

Chanyeol grinned. “Fine. Come on, Baek.” He gave his boyfriend a helping hand in getting up. Baekhyun held out his other hand for Luhan.

 

Let's go Luhan hyung.”

 

Where are we going?” Luhan asked as he took ahold of Baekhyun's hand, tugging Sehun along with his other hand. Although he didn't like the idea of spending the rest of their day with Baekyeol, Sehun admits that anything would be better than meditating.

 

You'll see when we get there,” Baekhyun answered, his lips forming a devilish grin.

 

When they got to the area Baekyeol had lead them to, Sehun sighed. “The Play Center for Kids?.... Really?”

 

What?” Baekhyun asked.

 

It's mighty fun,” Chanyeol said.

 

Sehun groaned. “For kids ages 4-10.”

 

If you take into account my visual age, that seems about right. And Luhan hyung fits right in with the rest of them.”

 

Visual age?”

 

How old we actually look.”

 

Sehun stared at Baekhyun for a while, wondering just how serious his hyung was actually being. When Baekhyun urged Luhan to put on the play area's custom socks, Sehun decided that Baekhyun was dead serious.

 

How are we supposed to have fun here? If you haven't noticed, everyone is up to our shins,” Sehun said as he looked around. The kids were all scattered around the center – the girls playing with the dolls in the pink room while the boys were playing on the jungle gym. There were a few parents looking at them in disapproval – more towards Sehun and Chanyeol than at the smaller two.

 

We can go in the deep end of the ball pit,” Baekhyun suggested as he pointed towards the magnificently large caged area filled with colorful plastic balls.

 

Sehun would have rejected the suggestion if it weren't for the way Luhan's eyes lit up at the sight of the ball pit. With a resigned grunt, Sehun took off his sandals and put on the socks, which were five sizes too small. He reluctantly followed his boyfriend and Baekyeol towards the ball pit.

 

Last one in is a rotten egg,” Chanyeol shouted in his deep voice, scaring any kids that were within their vicinity. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Luhan (Sehun wasn't really surprised about this) all jumped in the ball pit, grinning and laughing.

 

Surprise. Surpise. It's our maknae,” Chanyeol said. “Always knew you were a bad egg.”

 

Oh please,” Sehun retorted, calmly getting in the pit. “I'm a civilized egg.”

 

Baekhyun snorted. “You're in a ball pit meant for kids. The word civilized doesn't exist here.”

 

And whose fault is it that I'm in here?”

 

Luhan hyung,” Baekhyun stated without hesitation.

 

Heyyy.” Luhan threw a red ball at Baekhyun's head, not pleased with being accused.

 

A miniature fight broke out after that. With the exception of Sehun, the other three all started hurling plastic balls towards one another, creating a ruckus within the ball pit. The kids who were unfortunate enough to be on the other end of the pit (the shallow area) all looked around, frightened. They were probably wondering if they were going to be drowned in plastic balls like Baekhyun, who was now being buried by Luhan and Chanyeol.

 

Maybe this isn't so bad...Sehun smiled when Luhan and Chanyeol successfully got Baekhyun fully submerged.

 

Sehun-ah.” Luhan smiled at him, pointing at the spot where Baekhyun was buried – looking extremely proud.

 

Sehun gave him a thumbs up when suddenly Baekhyun's muffled voice could be heard from underneath the balls, “Yeollie!”

 

Chanyeol started digging his boyfriend out, laughing at the same time. Luhan made his way over to Sehun, pretending to swim in the sea of balls. “You should try this. It's actually really fun!”

 

Sehun chuckled. “Baekhyun hyung is right. You fit in here perfectly.”

 

I do not.”

 

Do too.”

 

Smack.

 

A blue plastic ball hit Sehun square in the face. Luhan started laughing. “Oops?”

 

Oh Bambi.” Sehun marched towards Luhan. “You're so going to get it.”

 

Luhan grinned. “Oh yeah?”

 

Yeah.”

 

Only if you catch me first.” And with that, Luhan fell back and hid himself underneath the balls. Great. Now I have to find him.

 

Sehun slowly inspected the area, digging his hands into the pit, feeling around for anything that was Luhan. A few times, he caught Baekhyun or Chanyeol – he found out after the 5th time that they were helping Luhan by offering their limbs to prevent the older boy from being found.

 

Yah! Lu!”

 

Hahaha.”

 

Sehun whipped his head around towards the source of the laughter. “Lu, come on. Don't you at least need to surface for air?”

 

Suddenly there was movement at the area where Sehun had his eyes trained on. Sehun rolled his eyes and made his way over there.

 

Lu?”

 

You might want to dive in,” Baekhyun suggested with a grin. “It's the only way you'll find him.”

 

Sehun groaned, but did just that – he dove in, submerging himself for the first time since they got in the pit. All he saw was an endless supply of plastic balls. Just when he was about to give up and go back up, a hand grabbed his arm. Sehun turned around only to be meant with Luhan's beaming face. Sehun noticed he was sweating a bit, probably from all that time he spent down here and not to mention the hoodie he had on.

 

You're a horrible seeker, Sehun-ah.”

 

Yeah. Yeah. Now can we get you back up? I don't want you to start hallucinating from the lack of oxygen.”

 

Not yet. Not until we --”

 

We what?”

 

Luhan leaned forward and planted his lips on Sehun's, kissing him gently. Sehun's hand automatically wrapped around the back of Luhan's neck, pulling him closer.

 

In that moment, Sehun decided that from now on, whenever he sees a ball pit or any sort of pile of plastic balls for that matter, he'll be reminded of his special kiss with Luhan.

 

Special because who honestly kisses underneath a gigantic pile of plastic balls?

 

Well, Sehun could proudly say that they did.

 

Mmhm,” Luhan whispered when they parted. Sehun smiled, peck his boyfriend in the lips a few times before pulling him up, both of them resurfacing.

 

I've always wanted to do that,” Luhan confessed.

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Since when?”

 

Since we got in.” Luhan grinned and laced their fingers. There was nothing for Sehun to say in response to that, so he just smiled and tighten his grasp on Luhan.

 

Coming to the kids area wasn't a complete waste after all.

 

Two hours later when Baekyeol and Luhan had pretty much did everything one could do in the play area, they decided to head on upstairs to change for dinner. They had planned to meet Suho, Lay, and Jinho for dinner at one of the resort's upscale restaurants. Following the dress code, Sehun had on a white blazer and a black collar shirt tucked into his black slacks. Since a tie was optional, Sehun opted not to wear one. When he was done, he watched as Luhan continuously adjusted his polka dotted bow tie. When Sehun cleared his throat, Luhan looked at him.

 

We shouldn't be late.” He tapped his watch.

 

Oh! You're right...But --” Luhan looked at the mirror once more. “It's crooked.”

 

Let me help.” Sehun went over and helped Luhan stick the annoying bow tie in place. “There.”

 

Luhan checked the mirror and smiled. “Thanks, Sehun-ah.”

 

Welcome. Now let's go.”

 

When they got to their reserved table, the others were already there, sipping water. Baekyeol kept glancing around, amazed at the fancy interior of the restaurant.

 

Sorry we're late,” Luhan said as he took a seat next to Chanyeol. Sehun sat down next to him with Jinho on his other side. Sehun felt a little strange when he realized that once again he was sitting in between Luhan and Jinho.

 

Suho smiled. “It's fine. Should we order?” A stern looking waiter came over, as if he had heard Suho's statement, and gave each of them a menu.

 

Uh...Hyung, are you treating us?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Why –?” Suho started but when his eyes fell on the prices for each item -- he got his answer.

 

What are they cooking back there? A human being?” Baekhyun said, eyes wide when he flipped to the main entree section. Sehun felt bad about not warning them about the price of the food here. Since he never had to pay, it slipped his mind.

 

We can't afford this,” Lay said softly.

 

Before Sehun could offer to pay for dinner, his aunt approached their table, her serious manager aura instantly changed into that of a sweet, loving aunt at the sight of Sehun and his friends.

 

How's it going boys?” She stood behind Sehun and placed her hands on his shoulder, squeezing it.

 

The boys all smiled. “Good,” they chorused.

 

She grinned. “I'm glad. Did you order yet? Should I get someone over?”

 

Suho immediately held up his hands. “N-no. No. That's fine.”

 

Yeah. We're fine,” Baekhyun muttered, looking dismally at the menu.

 

She looked at them for a second before giggling. “Dinner is on the house boys. Order whatever you like.”

 

Sehun could practically feel the relief and excitement at their table when his aunt had said that. They all thanked her and she told them that it was nothing. “Anything for Sehunnie's hyungs.”

 

The others all started seriously considering what they should order with huge smiles on their faces. The fact that Luhan spent a lot more time on the dessert page didn't go unnoticed by Sehun.

 

Please join us Aunt Eun,” Luhan said after he realized that Sehun's aunt's attention was focused on him. He bit his bottom lip as he looked into her eyes and Sehun could feel his aunt's hand twitching. Like anyone who had seen Luhan bite his lip, she wanted to pinch him and probably coo at how adorable he looked.

 

Probably deciding that it was inappropriate for her to do that, she simply smiled and told him that she can't – being so busy and all. She only came over to check on them.

 

But next time, we'll definitely have dinner together,” she said as she gave Luhan a sweet smile, to which Luhan returned.

 

When the food arrived and everyone's attention was basically on the plates being placed in front of them, Aunt Eun bent down and whispered in Sehun's ears.

 

Can you make sure those two get to their room safely?” She gestured towards Baekyeol, who were the only two drinking white wine.

 

I got a few reports from my staff about those two. They are....interesting,” she added, eyeing the pair as they started toasting one another.

 

Yeah. I'll make sure they get to their room.”

 

Excellent. And oh yeah, when you're done, make sure you go to the back and see Chef Kwon. He hasn't seen you in ages.”

 

Sehun nodded. “I will.”

 

She gave Sehun's shoulders a final squeeze before telling the group to enjoy their dinner.

 

Four glasses later....

 

Cheers to Sehun for having such a generous aunt!”

 

Cheers to Sehun's aunt for owning this entire place!”

 

Cheers to not paying for dinner!”

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol. Lower your voices,” Suho warned.

 

Boo. Cheers to Suho hyung for being a spoilsport,” Baekhyun slurred.

 

Suho hyung, don't bother. They're too intoxicated to understand you,” Jinho said.

 

Baekhyun snorted. “No cheers for you, Jinho. You have a bad habit of butting in places you don't belong in.”

 

Judging from the way Jinho's face darken when Baekhyun had said that, Sehun could only assume that the drunk boy had hit a nerve. But why?

 

Since everyone is done, we should leave – before they do anything crazier,” Lay said.

 

Cheers to Lay hyung for knowing us too well,” Chanyeol said before his head hit the table.

 

Luhan placed his hand on Chanyeol's back, rubbing circles on it. “Chanyeol, you can't sleep here.”

 

Cheers to Luhan hyung for being so darn lovable!” Baekhyun shouted before he too hit the table face first.

 

The boys who were fully functional glanced at one another. Sehun knew they were all thinking the same thing – who was responsible for these two drunks?

 

With a game of Paper, Scissors, Rock, it was decided that Sehun and Luhan were responsible for escorting the two safely to their room. That meant being gawked at by the other guests all the way to the rooms. Sehun was doing his best to hoist the giant boy, whose limbs were all but flimsy. Luhan was supporting Baekhyun, who, like himself, was a touchy drunk person. Baekhyun was constantly trying to Luhan's shirt, claiming to be Sehun and that he simply wanted a peek at the “goods.”

 

If Chanyeol wasn't so heavy and clinging onto him, Sehun would have given Baekhyun a hard smack on the hands and tell him to lay off. No one touches my goods!

 

That was exhausting,” Sehun moaned as he plopped down on the bed. He and Luhan had just got back to their room after wrestling with Baekyeol for a good twenty minutes – the two had refused to stay in the room (repeatedly calling it a dungeon with fluffy pillows). They only got out when they made a dash for it and closed the door behind them. Being too drunk to work a door knob, the couple didn't follow them out. The last thing Sehun heard was Baekhyun's “Yeollie, can we have a bubble bath?” and Chanyeol's “Sure Baek, but we gotta find the bathroom first.”

 

I'll give you your massage now,” Luhan said, voice incredibly chirpy considering the ordeal they just went through. Sehun sat up and took off his blazer, throwing it on the other bed. He was in the middle of ing his shirt when Luhan stopped him.

 

You don't have to take it off.”

 

I'm not getting a massage fully dressed,” Sehun argued. Deciding not to waste any more time, Sehun ripped his shirt open, surprisingly he didn't pop any of the buttons. He smirked at Luhan. The boy had his mouth hanging open. “You might want to stop drooling.”

 

That snapped Luhan out of his daze. “I'm not drooling.”

 

Righttt.” Sehun plopped back down, his back exposed to Luhan. “I'm ready.”

 

He heard Luhan made a small garbled sound before he felt a dip on the bed. This should be interesting.

 

Forty seconds later....

 

Ouch! Ahh! Stop!”

 

But you wanted a massage!”

 

Not a bad one!”

 

That's not very nice!”

 

It's the truth!”

 

Well, I'm new at this so deal with it!”

 

If you didn't know how to massage then why even offer?” Luhan gave him a hard smack on the back, surely leaving a hand print.

 

Because I'm a good boyfriend!”

 

Sehun groaned. There was no way he was going to win this argument. He buried his face in the pillow, still trying to get over the pain that Luhan had inflicted on his back. Sehun opened his mouth to say something when suddenly Luhan climbed on top of him, aligning his body with Sehun's. He rested his head on Sehun's neck.

 

Sorry,” Luhan mumbled. “Did it hurt that bad?”

 

Sehun sighed. “No. It's fine. You did your best.” Which was your worst.

 

They stayed in that position for a while – Sehun was comfortable with the fact that Luhan was laying on him, his fingers lightly tracing Sehun's arms, Luhan's breathing matching his own. Sehun closed his eyes, ready to sleep, but then Luhan started giggling.

 

What is it?” Sehun muttered into the pillow, having no energy to turn around and face his boyfriend. Why are you giggling?

 

Because it looks like I'm topping tonight.”

 

That snapped Sehun right out of his sleepy state. He was more than alert now. “Just because you're on top of me doesn't mean you're topping.”

 

Why not?” Luhan's lips ghosted over Sehun's left ear. “Don't you need charging?”

 

Please help me.

 

Sehun wiggled underneath Luhan, changing his position, so that he was now face to face with Luhan. “Are you saying what I think you're saying?” He circled his arms around Luhan.

 

Luhan blushed. He looked into Sehun's eyes and finally nodded.

 

Sehun pretty much lost it after that.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

Luhan gave him a blank face, evidently not amused at being laughed at.

 

Ugghh,” Sehun groaned after he had finished laughing. He cupped Luhan's face. “I love you so much, it's insane.”

 

Luhan's blank face was quickly replaced by a satisfied one. “I love you too, Sehun-ah.”

 

Sehun smiled. “You still need charging?” He asked as his fingers thread Luhan's hair.

 

I'm charging you tonight,” Luhan insisted. Cute.

 

Sehun abruptly sat up, bringing Luhan to sit on his lap. He grinned when Luhan's legs automatically wrapped themselves around him.

 

That doesn't make any sense,” Sehun said.

 

What doesn't?”

 

You can't charge a charger, Bambi. That's not how things work.”

 

Well don't look at it as me charging you. It's more like giving you a break from your charging duties.”

 

Sehun chuckled. He leaned in to nuzzle Luhan's nose. “I'm your charger 24 hours a day, Bambi. Seven days a week. Three hundred and sixty five days a year.”

 

Luhan circled his arms around Sehun's neck and smiled. “Okay, that was sort of cheesy, but also hot at the same time.”

 

That's right. Keep on melting.”

 

Sehun-ahh.”

 

And so the charging began....

 

Luhan fell asleep immediately afterwards, leaving Sehun with nothing to do but admire his gorgeous sleeping face. With his mouth slightly parted, Luhan started drooling a bit – which caused Sehun to smile. He brought a finger to his boyfriend's mouth and wiped the drool. And you said you wanted to do the charging..Oh Bambi.

 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

Sehun grabbed his phone from the bedside table. A text from Jinho.

 

Want to meet at the spot? For old time's sake?

 

Sehun looked over to Luhan, who was now snuggling closer to him.

 

Sorry man. Luhan's asleep and I don't want to leave him.

 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

Oh. Okay. Maybe next time.

 

Sehun placed his phone back on the table and pulled the covers over his boyfriend. “Night Lu.”

 

Two hours later....

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Sehun looked at the alarm clock – it read 2:05 A.M.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Sehun groaned. Seriously no way! He placed his hand over Luhan's ears, hoping to drown out the knocks. He didn't want his boyfriend to wake up.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

Sehun-ah,” Luhan mumbled, eyes still closed. “Who is it?”

 

Probably Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung. Just go back to sleep.”

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

What if it's important? Sehun-ah, go open it.”

 

It's not. Ignore it. They'll go away eventually.”

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

I'll open it then,” Luhan said as he shuffled his way out of bed. Sehun had no choice but to sit up and watch his boyfriend's dark silhouette turn on the lights and unlock the door.

 

H-hyung,” a familiar voice croaked when Luhan opened the door. The voice belonged to neither Baekhyun nor Chanyeol.

 

Jinho? What's wrong?” Luhan asked, concern in his voice.

 

Sehun immediately got out of bed, his pulse accelerating. His heart pounding against his chest.

 

Hyung, it h-hurts..”

 

Jinho's voice sounded tired. Drained.

 

Sehun walked past the other bed and before he got to where Luhan and Jinho were standing, he heard the most heart wrenching confession.

 

Hyung, I l-love you. So much that it physically hurts. It's becoming unbearable. Hyung, please. I can't lie anymore. Luhan hyung, I'm in love with you.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~ HEYYYY GUYS!!! IT'S BEEN FOREVER! I'm sorry for the long wait. School is extremely hectic, so I haven't been able to update. And I'm an extreme procrastinator! Anyways, I hope you like the chapter (FLUFF EVERYWHERE!)- even if I left you at a terrible cliffhanger. Lol. Probably upset with me huh? First, I don't update and now that I do, I leave you with this. Hehehehe. Gotta keep you on your toes!

 

I will edit the chapter later. It's like 1am here. And the chapter is super LONG! (Because I felt bad for not updating) Also, I will spazz about all the glorious Hunhan moments that happened at the Idols Athletics Championship later. Expect some gifs and pictures. Lol. 

 

Favorite parts - the kiss in the ball pit, Baekyeol's crazy antics, and the charging at the end ♥ ---- I'm sure a few of you wanted >< Sorry. I can't write . I'm a fluff author! 

 

Thanks for reading! And for my new subscribers - Heyyy :) I hope you're enjoying the story! And thanks for subscribing!