The Eyes

All I Care About

When Sehun had a hard time getting out of his last class because the other students were all crowded around the doorway, he knew that it could only mean one thing – Luhan was out there.

Cursing under his breath, he fought his way through the crowd (something he seems to be doing a lot today), and when he finally caught sight of Luhan, Sehun sighed.

 

Once again, Luhan was posing for pictures.

 

Sehun cleared his throat and gave everyone an icy glare. Back off people. Everybody around his boyfriend stiffen. And Luhan, upon sensing the tension, looked up and noticed Sehun, standing there with his arms across his chest. He immediately stopped posing.

 

Sehun-ah.” The older boy bid the others goodbye and walked over to Sehun, smiling. “Are you ready to go?” I should be asking you that.

 

Come on,” Sehun said as he took a hold of Luhan's hand and led him down the hallway.

 

What's wrong, Sehun-ah? You didn't reply to my text.”

 

At the mention of the text message, Sehun's body naturally reacted by exploding into a coughing fit – red cheeks included.

 

Luhan, looking extremely concerned, started patting his back. “Are you okay? Are you sick? Should we go to the infirmary?”

 

Sehun shook his head. “I'm fine. Just don't mention that text again!”

 

Luhan blinked at him a few times before he slowly smiled, finally understanding why Sehun was acting like that. “Oh.” Oh?

 

Luhan started swinging their joined hands, acting downright giddy. Judging from the pleased look in Luhan's eyes, Sehun figured that this was his plan all along – to fluster Sehun with a simple text message. Aishh Bambi!

 

Oh yeah. I almost forgot.” Sehun ped his backpack and got out a small box. “Here. I got you a piece of the strawberry cake they served at lunch.”

 

Luhan beamed. “Awww Sehun-ah! Thanks.” He took the box from Sehun, grinning like a spoiled child as he placed it in his own backpack. “I'll eat it later.” I'll bet.

 

When they got out of the building, it was snowing a bit. Sehun glanced over at Luhan, who stopped walking to look up at the sky, smiling when he felt the snow fall on his face. Sehun stared at Luhan for a while, dumbfounded as to how this cute, innocent boy next to him was the same person that texted him earlier about claiming he needed to be charged.

 

Stop doing that,” Sehun demanded, pulling Luhan's hood over his fluffy honey colored hair. The older boy had stuck his tongue out, using it to catch the snowflakes.

 

Luhan giggled. “You have to try it, Sehun-ah. It feels nice.” He was about to stick his tongue out again when Sehun covered his mouth.

 

No Bambi.”

 

Sehun couldn't see Luhan's mouth, but he knew that his boyfriend was pouting. “Your pout doesn't work on me anymore. I've grown immune to it.” He released his hand from Luhan's mouth.

 

Liar.” Luhan tiptoed to be eye level with Sehun. “You can't possibly be immune to this!” He gave Sehun a pout that looked more like he was puckering his lips for a kiss. One of these days.....

 

Forcing himself to not be weaken by Luhan's gesture (a near impossible task), Sehun placed an index finger on Luhan's forehead and pushed him back.

 

Actually the pout isn't that cute up close, so stop.” It was an absolute lie, but hey, other people were starting to stare.

 

Luhan gasped, looking offended. “First you ignore my text, now you're insulting my pout --”

 

Stop talking about that!”

 

Why?”

 

Because I almost died when I read it.”

 

Too hot for you?” Luhan winked at him. Hot?

 

Sehun laughed. “No. Try too embarrassing.” Embarrassingly cute.

 

Luhan huffed. “Whatever. I thought it was hot. It was hard choosing between that or.....”

 

Or what?”

 

Come and power me up,” Luhan mumbled, face flushed from openly saying it. “Come on, let's go.” Luhan abruptly grabbed Sehun's hand and continued walking with cheeks tinged pink.

 

The older boy was unaware of the fact that Sehun was dying inside.

 

P-power me up? ASDAHGJDSGSFL! OTL.

 

Luhan hyung! Sehun!” Baekyeol shouted as they spotted the two near the entrance of the university.

 

Luhan, still clueless that Sehun was having a meltdown, turned to the couple and waved. “Hey!”

 

Why does Sehun look like that?” Baekhyun asked, causing Luhan to finally look at Sehun, who seemed as though he wasn't completely present, like a part of his soul was elsewhere.

 

Did you two have a quick charging session on the fifth floor in the library? Was it mind blowing?” Chanyeol asked, grinning like crazy.

 

That snapped Sehun's out of his dazed state.

 

What?! No!”

 

Baekyeol cackled, while Luhan looked at them with new found interest. “The fifth floor of the library?”

 

Sehun whipped his head around to glare at Luhan. “Lu. Don't ask.”

 

Baekhyun shoved Sehun out of the way and placed his arm around Luhan's shoulder. “Well, you see hyung, the fifth floor is the floor with those long, comfortable lounge chairs that can fit two people. And they are located in secluded corners behind the bookcases. There are also private study rooms you could reserve for hours.” The small boy wiggled his brows. “They're soundproof.”

 

Kill me now.

 

It's known as the 'Friendly Floor' if you catch my drift,” Chanyeol added, winking obscenely as he stood on Luhan's other side.

 

Sehun groaned and grabbed Luhan out from between the couple. “Stop throwing your drift at my boyfriend. We are leaving.”

 

They started walking away with Baekyeol behind them laughing. Sehun was hoping a gigantic ball of snow would roll over them. Sadly, it never came.

 

Do you want to meet me on the fifth floor tomorrow?” Luhan whispered, so the two behind them couldn't hear.

 

Sehun simply stared at Luhan, mouth hanging open. Luhan chuckled. “I'm kidding! People really shouldn't do that in the library. It's alarming.” Thank goodness.

 

As tempting as that sounds, Sehun refuse to “charge” his boyfriend in a public place. He wasn't raised that way.

 

All forms of charging shall be done in the privacy of their room. Thank you very much.

 

Sehun was doing a good job giving Baekyeol the silent treatment as they continued on home. The couple, however, wasn't bother by this. They kept whispering to each other about something. When Baekhyun finally spoke up, it nearly knocked the wind out of Sehun.

 

Hyung, did you tell Sehun about your stalker?” STALKER?!

 

YOU HAVE A STALKER?! WHO?!” Sehun whirled on Luhan.

 

Luhan shot Baekhyun a “How could you” glare before he turned to Sehun, sighing. “He's not my stalker, just a classmate. Baekhyun is being ridiculous. You don't know him. He's new to the school.”

 

Do I need to go into your class tomorrow and set this classmate straight?” Sehun asked, face absolutely serious.

 

Yes!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

Baek,” Chanyeol said, shaking his head at the inappropriate excitement his boyfriend was displaying.

 

No. You don't need to set him straight because he's not stalking me. You can meet him though. I want to introduce him to people.” Luhan squeezed Sehun's hand. “He's a good guy. Really.”

 

Sehun told Luhan, “Fine,” and they dropped the topic (disappointing Baekhyun), but Sehun made up his mind to visit Luhan's classroom anyway – to clarify things.

 

 

Bow tie? Check. Wallet? Check. Keys? Che--

 

Are you going to kiss me before you leave?” Luhan grumbled.

 

Impatient Bambi? Check.

 

Sehun turned to face a frowning Luhan, and smiled.

 

While he was getting ready, Luhan was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his every move. Sehun was used to his boyfriend watching him, but this time he decided to pretend he doesn't notice, so he spent five minutes, walking here and there – looking for various things without so much as a glance towards the boy on the bed. This irritated Luhan greatly, which was entertaining for Sehun. He enjoys teasing his boyfriend whenever he can.

 

Yeah,” Sehun said as he kneeled down in front of Luhan, giving Luhan a quick peck. “How was that?”

 

Disappointing,” Luhan grumbled, falling back on the bed, covering his face with his arms.

 

Sehun chuckled. “What's wrong?”

 

Nothing,” Luhan mumbled. “Have fun at work.”

 

You sure? Are you tired? Or --” Sehun got on the bed and hovered over his boyfriend, whose eyes immediately widen when he realized Sehun was leaning over him. “Do you need to be charged?” Sehun asked, voice intentionally husky.

 

Luhan bit his bottom lip, his eyes suddenly brighter than before. “Uhh. Uhh...I... ” Pfftt what happened to the Luhan that sent me that text?

 

You?” Sehun asked, lips enticingly close to his boyfriend's ear.

 

Would very much appreciate it. Thanks.” Luhan squeezed his eyes shut and laid there, holding his breath – waiting.

 

Sehun, on the other hand, was resisting this insane urge to eat him.

 

Why are you so cute?

 

After several seconds of Sehun not doing anything (but staring), Luhan opened his eyes and furrowed his brows. “S-start?”

 

Sehun laughed, while Luhan stared at him, thinking he's been played. “This isn't funny,” Luhan murmured.

 

It is when you're actually telling me to start.” Sehun grinned.

 

Luhan huffed. “Well are you going to or not?”

 

Sehun leaned in, taking pleasure in the fact that Luhan held his breath again. “Tch. Tch. Demanding as always.”

 

Before Luhan could argue, Sehun kissed him – simply pressing his lips on Luhan's own. It was sweet and innocent......... until Luhan parted his lips, and Sehun's tongue graciously dived in, slowly exploring the inside of Luhan's mouth even though he's quite familiar with it. Luhan looped his arms around Sehun's neck and pulled him closer, obviously content with the way Sehun was kissing him.

 

When Sehun parted their lips for air, Luhan, whose loving eyes were staring back at him, mumbled a soft, “20%.”

 

Sehun smiled. He is really serious about that charging thing.

 

He proceeded to kiss Luhan's little nose, grinning when Luhan smiled. “25%.”

 

Sehun went on to plant soft kisses all over Luhan's flawless face with Luhan keeping him updated on his progress.

 

30%.”

 

35%.”

 

40%.”

 

50%!” (Sehun had started nibbling his chin)

 

Sehun chuckled. “You're so sensitive sometimes.”

 

Luhan blushed, turning his face the other way. “Shut up.”

 

Is that how you talk to your personal favorite charger?”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “Who says you're my favorite charger?”

 

I'm your only charger,” Sehun said matter-of-factly.

 

That doesn't mean you're my favorite.” Luhan stuck his tongue out.

 

Stop seducing me,” Sehun teased. He laughed when Luhan immediately brought his tongue back in.

 

Leaning in to rub their noses together, Sehun whispered, “I don't have much time left.”

 

Luhan, who had forgotten that Sehun had to leave for work soon, wasted no time in claiming Sehun's lips. For a while, they stayed like that, simply kissing, tasting each other – enjoying what little time they have left.

 

It was perfect until he heard voices cheering him on.

 

Get it Sehunnn!! Energize your Bambi!!” Baekyeol shouted excitedly from the doorway, like they were watching an intense wrestling match. “Keep on charging!”

 

Ughhh. This can't be real.

 

But oh, it was real. Very real. The couple started whooping and whistling. And seeing Luhan blush from underneath him, Sehun groaned and rolled off of his boyfriend. He glared at the couple and with a dead serious voice, he said, “Lu, can you get my bat? It's under the bed.”

 

Baekyeol stood rigid. “You don't own a bat,” Chanyeol said, voice cracking towards the end.

 

Yeah. You hate baseball,” Baekhyun added, clutching Chanyeol's arm.

 

I didn't buy it to play baseball,” Sehun said calmly. “Lu.”

 

Baekyeol watched apprehensively as Luhan stuck his hands under the bed and pulled out a bat. He handed it to Sehun, who started swinging it around in a threatening manner.

 

Baekhyun stuttered, “T-that's n-not a real bat.”

 

Oh?” Sehun rubbed the wooden club. “It's pretty solid to me. And hard. Could really break a few bones if you ask me.”

 

Baekhyun gulped. “Yeollie, that looks like a real bat.”

 

I believe you're right, Baek.”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun took a look at each other, glanced at the bat in Sehun's hands, and bolted. Sehun grinned, deciding that using weapons works best with his pesky hyungs.

 

When did you get a bat?” Luhan asked, intrigued.

 

After Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung broke in the house. I thought it might come in handy if there was a real intruder in the house.” Sehun shrugged and placed the bat under the bed. “I say it was well worth it after seeing the way those two ran out.”

 

Luhan giggled. “You're a scary maknae.”

 

Resourceful,” Sehun corrected with a grin.

 

Luhan smiled before wrapping his arms around Sehun. “I'm glad you're on my team.”

 

Wouldn't have it any other way,” Sehun said, leaning in to kiss Luhan. “55%?” He asked. Luhan didn't give him a response, but Sehun took his little cute whimper as a reply.

 

Sehun ran passed the ticket entrance of the train station, breathing heavily because he's been running the entire way. When he got down to his platform and saw the doors of his train opened, he rushed inside. Whew. Made it.

 

Taking a seat, Sehun checked his watch.

 

Sehun smiled, feeling extremely satisfied with himself.

 

Not because he didn't miss his train.

 

Not because he was actually going to make it to work on time.

 

But because Luhan was back at home, happy.

 

Fully charged.

 

All because of him.

 

And that feels damn good.

 

 

******

Hey Jinho.”

 

Jinho looked up from his notebook only to find a smiling Luhan next to him. He smiled automatically as a response. “Hey hyung.”

 

Luhan sat down and started taking out his materials for class. He was wearing an adorable gray and yellow beanie, one that had deers on it. The older boy took off his jacket, revealing a red and white striped sweater. Everything about him was irresistibly cute.

 

Jinho couldn't tear his eyes away from the boy.

 

It was like this yesterday too. Against his will, Jinho found himself glancing towards the boy, studying his features (completely forgetting that he had notes to write down).

 

His first day at Suk-Myeong and he, Lee Jinho, was fortunate enough to spot the gorgeous boy out of the sea of students. He couldn't believe it at first – that Luhan also attended the university, and to make it even more unbelievable, he shared classes with him. He didn't even think coming to Suk-Myeong was a good decision, but after talking to the older boy, Jinho decided that choosing Suk-Myeong was an excellent choice.

 

Originally, he had planned to keep visiting Heavenly Cafe in hopes of getting closer to the doe-eyed boy, but now that fate had decided to give him the chance to be with Luhan four days out of the week, Jinho couldn't be more thankful.

 

He intended to take full advantage of this.

 

Hey Jinho, can I borrow a pen?” Luhan asked.

 

Jinho perked up, rustled his backpack in search of a spare pen, and handed it to Luhan. “Here you go. You can keep it.”

 

Thanks.” Luhan gave him a small smile, causing his heart to beat faster – pounding against his ribcage.

 

He had lovers in his past, all of which have caused his heart to beat faster than normal, but it was different with Luhan...

 

One look at the boy, and he feels his whole body reacting. His heart flutters and Jinho finds it hard to conjured any coherent thoughts. His breath hitches and Jinho finds it impossible to breathe normally, like Luhan had done something to the air around him – drawing Jinho in.

 

One listen to Luhan's honey voice, and Jinho is wonderfully aware of how fast he's falling.

 

And when Luhan smiles, Jinho falls harder.

 

The professor walked in and the class turned their attention towards the board. Luhan and the others began writing whatever it was the professor was talking about, but Jinho's eyes were still glued to the boy next to him.

 

Jinho's heart almost jumped out of his chest when Luhan suddenly turned to him and asked him if he caught that last statement the professor had said. Jinho shook his head and gave the boy an apologetic look. Luhan frowned before biting his lip and bringing his focus back on the professor. Feeling bad that he couldn't help Luhan, Jinho decided that he should start paying attention. He spent the rest of the class period diligently writing his notes – secretly hoping that Luhan would ask him something again because this time he would definitely have the answer.

 

For the second part of the lecture, the professor had shown them a clip (a documentary on how social issues affect different parts of the world), but Jinho, once again, couldn't bring himself to focus. He would stare at the big projector screen at the front of the classroom, but none of the images stuck. Almost without knowing it, he's taking a peek at Luhan. And yes Luhan was far more interesting.

 

Like how could his eyelashes be that long?

 

Why does his hair look so soft?

 

What would his cheeks feel like against one's fingertips?

 

Why does he bite his bottom lip so often?

 

And Luhan's eyes. Those beautiful eyes.

 

Jinho swore that he could easily identify those eyes from a million others. Those shiny orbs left him spellbound from day one.

 

He suddenly wondered what Luhan looked like in the morning, the moment those eyes slowly open and greets the day.

 

If there was someone who was blessed enough to have witnessed Luhan waking up, or to even wake up to the sight of a sleeping Luhan, Jinho would envy him.

 

If Jinho was ever lucky enough to be that person, every morning with Luhan would surely leave him breathless.

 

Jinho. Are you leaving?” Luhan's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

 

Uh.” Jinho looked around and sure enough, the other students were filing out the classroom. He and Luhan were part of the few that were still hanging around. Embarrassed, Jinho nodded. “Um. Yeah. Let's leave hyung.”

 

Wasn't that video boring?” Luhan asked as they walked down the hall.

 

Um. Y-yeah. It was.” I didn't even watch it.

 

Jinho checked his watch. It was lunch time. Unlike yesterday, today's schedule allowed time for him to ask Luhan to lunch.

 

After finding the courage, Jinho tapped Luhan's shoulders. “Hey hyung, do you want to go grab lunch?”

 

Luhan bit his lip again, looking like he was pondering over something. “I'm actually having lunch with my boyfriend today. You should meet him!”

 

B-boyfriend? Boyfriend?

 

Jinho was sure he didn't hear it wrong. Luhan definitely said “boyfriend.” There was no mistaking it.

 

Luhan had a boyfriend.

 

Jinho felt a pang in his heart.

 

Sehun was right. Luhan was taken.

 

How about it?” Luhan asked, eyeing the younger with twinkly eyes, probably excited over the prospect of Jinho meeting his boyfriend.

 

Uhh no that's o-okay,” Jinho answered, voice coming off strained and shaky. He mentally cursed at how stupid he must sound.

 

You sure?”

 

Jinho nodded. “I don't want to intrude.”

 

What he really meant was “I don't want to meet the guy that has your love and affection.”

 

They opened the double doors of the Sociology building. Luhan was smiling at the thought of having lunch with his boyfriend, while Jinho looked like he was harshly dumped.

 

This is stupid. We don't even know each other that well. I shouldn't be feeling this way just because he has a boyfriend. Someone like him would of course be taken. Why did I get my hopes up? I'm so pathetic. Stupid. 

 

They were making their way down the stairs. Jinho was still cursing at the situation, the unwanted turn of events. He didn't notice that Luhan had stopped walking, eyes wide, staring at something in the distance. When Jinho does feel the absence of Luhan next to him, he turned back to see Luhan standing on the steps.

 

His eyes widen and his heart skipped a beat because Luhan was beaming.

 

Hyung, what is it –?”

 

Sehun-ah!” Luhan called out.

 

And for Jinho that's when everything stopped.

 

Sehun-ah? S-sehun?

 

He watched as Luhan ran down the steps, passing by him with a bitter whoosh.

 

What happened next was in slow motion like in the movies.

 

He slowly turned to where Luhan was headed and he saw him.

 

Sehun.

 

Jinho stood there on the steps as Luhan ran towards a waiting Sehun, who smiled as Luhan got closer.

 

His eyes landed on their hands.

 

The way Sehun reached out to take a hold of Luhan's hand.

 

The way their fingers interlocked the moment they touched.

 

Another pang resonated deep inside.

 

To his eyes, everything may be in slow motion, but to his heart, everything was hitting him painfully fast. Lightning fast.

 

Leave. Jinho. Walk away, he thought, but try as he might, his limbs didn't move. He was frozen to the spot.

 

Frozen on the steps as his best friend pulled Luhan closer.

 

Frozen on the steps as his best friend took off his scarf and tied it around Luhan, his fingers gently caressing Luhan's pink cheeks when he was done.

 

After what seemed like an eternity, Luhan turned his head around. His eyes, radiating in happiness, meeting Jinho's dishearten ones.

 

Luhan smiled, clearly oblivious to the inner conflict Jinho was struggling to control.

 

And it hurt.

 

He won't blame Luhan though. The older boy doesn't know that much about him. Of course he wouldn't see how crushed Jinho was feeling. He couldn't possibly understand Jinho's firestorm of emotions from simply looking at his eyes.

 

But the person next to Luhan could.

 

Sehun looked towards his direction and when their eyes connected, Jinho could see the shock in Sehun's eyes.

 

It was now.

 

He forced his mouth to curve slightly upward – to smile.

 

Jinho willed his eyes to lie.

 

To lie that seeing Sehun with Luhan was nothing. That it did nothing to his heart.

 

It is nothing, he pretends.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~ OMGGGGGGGG. OMGGG. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. THEY MEET! JINHO FINDS OUT! ASDFGHJKL. I was planning on uploading this hours ago, but Jinho's part took forever. I started tearing up - felt bad for the dude. Lol. It must burn. Real bad. First to find out that Luhan has a bf, then seconds later, to find that it's your best friend. BURN. Lol. DRAMA IS OFFICIALLY OUT OF HIBERNATION! Muaahaha. 

 

Favorite part - the charging part! Omg. I was giggling like a fangirl while I typed that part. SO FLUFFY. Favorite lines - "Come and power me up."  "Energize your Bambi!" ♥♥ 

 

I hoped you guys like the chapter! I did! Can't wait to see what happens! Thanks for reading! Next update really soon. They will have lunch together!

 

Btw those are Luhan's eyes....Ahhhh so pretty!! I love his eyes.