Possessive L

The Dull One

"I cannot believe unnie's dating Kim Junki." Chaekyung whispered in shock. She stared at her friends and shook her head in astonishment. "Unnie can't date him! He's a bastard!"

Bomi nodded, completely agreeing. "She didn't tell you anything about it at all?"

Chaekyung shook her head, thoroughly confused. "I don't get it. I thought unnie hated him with a fiery passion too. Now they're dating? Unnie doesn't give her heart to anyone so easily." she muttered. "I'm so so confused."

Yoomi tapped her chin. "Well, we aren't her so it's hard to understand what's she's thinking. Just trust her that she'll know what's good for herself." she advised.

The girls were standing the hallway after the incident and Jaekyung and Junki had already gone to class. Most of the students were too caught up in the topic to bother about lessons as they strolled slowly to the classrooms even though they were already late.

"But did you see L oppa?" Soomi asked. "He looked completely murderous. It was like he could kill Kim Junki right then and there I wouldn't even be surprised."

Chaekyung nodded. She was a little shocked that L responded with that much of an intensity too, but she hadn't really given it much thought because she was too caught up with her sister's choice of a boyfriend.

"Come to think of it, yeah." Bomi nodded. "It was really strange that L reacted that way. I mean, they're friends and everything but the way he acted, he looked like he was betrayed or jealous. Did you see the way he just flung Junki on the floor? Wow I flinched." she shook her head.

Chaekyung bit her lip and frowned. She remembered how L had asked for Jaekyung the first thing when she met him. She remembered how Sunggyu had come to L the first when he wanted to break the news of Jaekyung dating Junki. She remembered how L looked crestfallen when he saw Junki together with Jaekyung.

No, it wasn't crestfallen. He had been robbed of his life.

"I think L oppa's just concerned about unnie." Chaekyung murmured slowly. "Like I am for her."

"Yeah but the rest of the Infinite oppas are also her friends but you don't see them reacting that way." Yoomi murmured thoughtfully. "And let's not forget he brought her to a classroom to have a talk immediately, only the two of them. No one knows what was exhanged right then."

Chaekyung gave her friends a look. "Yah are you trying to convince me that my sister and my boyfriend are cheating on me together?" she huffed. "Impossible! And what more unnie just got a boyfriend. Even though he's a bastard,  but still it shows she isn't betraying me."

"We're not trying to accuse them about anything." Soomi reminded. "Just trying to analyze some of the things. And perhaps you should lift your guard up a little too."

"No need to." Chaekyung hugged her bag as they entered the classroom. "I trust unnie completely."

 

 

 

L scowled at Kim Junki as he sat with them at the table for lunch that day.

Jaekyung had chosen to sit with Infinite after Sungjong used all his aegyo powers (and he was now resting tiredly and letting Sunggyu feed him because it took up all his energy persuading the head strong Jaekyung), and now Kim Junki had popped over from the other table with his friends to sit with Jaekyung as well.

The Infinite boys didn't like this guy one bit, but being nice people, they didn't show it outrightly, with the exception of L. He couldn't control something as massive as that, that hatred for this guy who got the one girl he loved. He wanted to punch Junki's face multiple times.

Chaekyung was sitting next to L, chatting cheerfully with her friends while the Infinite boys tried to make small talk with Junki so that it wouldn't be too awkward.

"Uh so, Junki sshi." Hoya cleared his throat. "When did you confess to Jaekyung anyway. Why didn't we know about it?"

Junki grinned at Jaekyung and slung his arm around her shoulders, making Jaekyung's forehead collide painfully with his chin. She winced and rubbed her head, huffing slightly in disgust.

L's hand twitched up and he forced it down, clenching his fists and reminding himself not to react.

"Oh just yesterday, actually." Junki smiled sleazily at Jaekyung. "And my baby girl agreed! You cannot believe how happy I am!"

Woohyun nearly puked and Yoomi patted his back. "Oppa, you're cheesy like that too, occasionally."

Woohyun sent her a look. "I do not speak like that. Even if I do, I give off a different vibe okay?" he flicked her forehead lightly. "Ugh my gosh his lies..."

Junki didn't notice anything and he continued bragging, exhilerated that his new girlfriend got him into the IN crowd. "And anyway, I think the thing between me and my baby girl started a long long time ago. Don't you remember I was the only one talking to her when she was still a wallflower?" he reminded. "I loved her since then. Right baby?"

Jaekyung nodded mildly and turned away to gag.

"If I didn't remember wrongly you only talked to her when you were bored and wanted to call someone names." L muttered coldly. "If you had loved her then, wow Kim Junki you have a seriously weird way of showing your...affections." he eyed the guy.

Junki looked right back at L, a little stunned that he expressed his displeasure so openly. "Whatever the case, I am dating Jaekyung now so there." he rolled his eyes and held Jaekyung closer. L's brows twitched and he clenched his jaw tight. "We're going to be so happy, hmm baby?"

Jaekyung was stiff in his arms and she wanted to get out of there so badly. She caught L staring at her and she bit her lip, lowering her gaze. Oh gosh she regretted every minute of her decision, so so badly.

"You better let go of her, Junki sshi." Dongwoo plucked Junki's hand away from Jaekyung's shoulder. "She needs to eat."

Jaekyung sent a grateful smile to Dongwoo and she dug into her meal half-heartedly, trying to play her part as a loving girlfriend. She felt L's eyes on her the entire time and she daren't look up, knowing that she would never be able to look away if she did.

Chaekyung noticed the direction of L's gaze and she leaned nearer to him. "Oppa, why are you staring at unnie?" she whispered.

L didn't even flinch. "She has something on her face."

Chaekyung blinked at her sister and cocked her head to the side. "She does? I don't see anything."

*Yes she does. She has regret written all over it.* L scanned her expression. *Lee Jaekyung, I'll unravel your mystery somehow. What in the world caused you to want to inflict such misery on yourself?*

-----

L stared at Junki on the floor, bleeding slightly at the mouth and panting while staring up incredulously at him. "What the , L?"

L didn't even know how it got to this. He wasn't able to control himself, he couldn't. Just couldn't.

He wasn't obssessive, but he could never allow this Junki to touch the girl he loved. That guy didn't even have the right to kiss the ground Jaekyung walked on. And it pained him terribly that Jaekyung had chosen this guy to try to avoid him.

It had happened after they were done eating.

The Infinite boys threw away their packages and got ready to go back to lesson. Junki had been whispering sweet nothings into Jaekyung's ear the entire period of lunch, and Jaekyung had to remind herself to smile and giggle appropriately at his words.

L could tell that every move of hers was forced. She looked stiff and disgusted, looking like she wanted to run away. And L wanted to run away with her.

As they moved back to class, Jaekyung was walking and Junki plastered himself closely to her, a position L would gladly take. L eyed them from the back the entire time, watching to see if Kim Junki would do anything inappropriate.

Bingo. He did.

As Junki tried to grab Jaekyung's hands, Jaekyung made it a point to point at something around them when his hands moved near hers, or cross her arms so that he couldn't hold hers.

L was amused at first, proud of his girl that knew her limits concerning this guy.

But no, Junki had to try something else.

Kim Junki soon got irritated that his girlfriend didn't want to hold his hands and instead, he wrapped his arm around Jaekyung's waist. L's jaw dropped and he almost charged forward if Sungyeol hadn't held him back.

And that wasn't all.

While Jaekyung walked completely stiff like a pole, secretly inching further away from Junki, that guy had the guts to move his hand down south and actually caressed the top of Jaekyung's .

Jaekyung yelped and pulled away, but not for long.

L had appeared out of nowhere and delivered a harsh punch on Junki's face, causing the latter to fall on the ground immediately with a bloody nose. Which brought us to where we had started.

"What the , L?" Junki growled. "What the hell are you doing?" he wiped his nose.

Jaekyung gasped and turned to L who held onto her wrist tightly. "Don't you dare to lay your filthy hands on her." L spat. "I don't care if she's your girlfriend or whatever . Jaekyung isn't someone you can touch so casually in the public. You better keep your hands to yourself or I'll make sure to break your neck."

L pulled Jaekyung along and swiftly walked back to class while she stared at him in shock. Junki cursed and wiped his bloody nose. "That guy has got to see the doctor. , who does he think he is. Jaekyung's father?"

Chaekyung gazed at the entire scene with a sinking heart. Could it be true? What her friends had said?

 

 

 

"Unnie." Chaekyung knocked on Jaekyung's door. "Unnie can I come in?"

"Sure." Jaekyung nodded, typing away at her computer as usual. "What's up?"

Chaekyung sat down on Jaekyung's bed and looked at her sister. "Unnie I think you know what's up." she sighed and gave Jaekyung a look. "Why him unnie? You hate him. We hate him. He's a bastard."

Jaekyung bit her lip and looked at her sister. "I....I decided to give him a chance." she murmured, shrugging. "He said all the times he was mean to me, it was because he liked me and he didn't know how to show it. He wanted my attention."

"Your attention?" Chaekyung couldn't help but snort. "Unnie, that isn't the way to get someone's attention and even I don't believe him. Please don't go out with him, unnie. He'll hurt you."

"He won't." Jaekyung assured. "I'll take care of myself. Shouldn't you be happy for me that I got a boyfriend?"

Chaekyung sulked and hugged a pillow. "Fine." she stared at the patterns on the bedsheet and wondered how she was going to approach the subject. "By the way, unnie. What do you think of L oppa?"

Jaekyung's fingers froze again on the keyboard and Chaekyung noticed this time. She saw Jaekyung swallow and continue to type again, but at a slower pace. "Myungsoo? He...he's a nice guy." she murmured.

"He is huh?" Chaekyung laughed awkwardly."He looks like he cares for you a lot, unnie."

"Haha uh..of course. Friends care for each other right?" Jaekyung her lips nervously.

"Unnie do you think L oppa is attractive?" Chaekyung leaned nearer.

"Attractive?" Jaekyung squeaked. *HELL YES. He sends cartwheels in my tummy everytime he looks at me. Which translates to a constant cartwheeling tummy for me because he never takes his eyes off me anymore.*

"Yeah I guess." Jaekyung tried to be as nonchalant as possible. She laughed awkwardly and smiled at her sister. "But I wouldn't know for sure, Chae. I already have Junki, remember?"

Chaekyung stared at her sister. "Yeah... I do."