Not an update but sort of important anyway

Shattering Light

Alright so I dislike doing this since I know most of you are going to see that it updated and come here all excited like and only find a boring message from me BUT. I have something I need to ask you, my wonderful subscribers.

After giving it some thought, and showing it to a few outside people, I've decided that I want to try and publish Shattering Light as a book. (I will change names and all that, I wouldn't try to publish it exactly as it is.) As it stands right now, Shattering Light is about 30,000 words long, about half the length of the average novel. So what I want to do is give it a little bit of a makeover, try to flesh it out a bit and add some things.

So this is where I'll need your help, if you're willing to give it. I'd like to know what you think I should add, if there are any plot points you think weren't really wrapped up, if there's something you'd like me to expand upon, any passages you think aren't needed. As long as it's constructive and polite, I'll take any and all input and try to make the novel version better. I do reserve artistic license, so if anything doesn't end up in the final draft, don't take it personally.

Since I don't want to flood the comments with spoilers (I have been getting complaints about that, guys, I know you're excited about it but I still get new readers who have never read the whole thing and I don't want them looking in the comments and seeing the plot twists.) I'd like to direct you to my ask.fm with any and all comments regarding this. ( ask.fm/charybdis23 )

Thanks so much for everything you guys have given me, the comments and the votes and the subscriptions, and I hope to see you soon.