"You need a wife."

Perfectly Imbalanced

 

Businessmen are probably the most sociable men in the society. Well, if you want to be on top of the food chain, you have to make your price higher than the others. It’s like painting; instead of painting with colors, you paint yourself with money. Park Chanyeol might be or might not be one of them.

 

Chanyeol groaned, feeling the sunlight damp on his skin as he rolled over the bed. There was a loud beep from his phone, much like an indication that he was awake enough.

 

“Chanyeol, honey, please tell me you’re already up when you hear this. Your cousin’s coming by later to pick you up.”

 

Cousin.

 

Which one?

 

Chanyeol groaned again, slowly sitting up while rubbing his face. “Alcohol…goddamnit,” He stands up and opened the door so he can wash up—

 

“DUDE!”

 

“MOTHER OF GOD!”

 

“Wow, you look nasty.”

 

“What the hell Sehun?! What are you doing here?!”

 

“Didn’t your mom tell you I was coming?”

 

“Uh yeah, like five minutes ago.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and grabbed the towel hanging on the chair.

 

Sehun took a bite from the apple he snatched from the kitchen. “Oh yeah, dude, my brother said that he’ll fax the contract to you later so you can make face to sign it for the partnership or something.”

 

Chanyeol walked to the kitchen and accidentally hit his toenail on the chair. “Aw! Jesus!” He hisses, bending down to soothe the pain.

 

“You alright there?” Sehun asks while settling in the couch.

 

“Yeah, yeah.”

 

“Did you hear what I said?”

 

“Contract and face and .” Chanyeol replies. He stood up then opened the cabinets to find coffee. Coffee is nowhere. “Goddamnit, where’s the ing coffee.”

 

Sehun peeked under the couch, under the table, behind the flat screen television and inside the trash can and yet no sign of the remote control. He finally gave up and looked around, hands on hips. “Wow dude, your place is a mess.”

 

By mess, he probably means, pizza from one week ago under the couch, socks hanging everywhere (including on top of the TV), bottle of canned beers rolling in every direction aaaaand pancakes stuck on the ceiling. Sehun actually waited for the pancake to fall. “Not so hard on the cleaning, huh?” Two minutes and he gave up.

 

“I know that, Captain Obvious.” Chanyeol replies from the kitchen and Sehun finally walked over. Chanyeol finally found the coffee beans, but accidentally dropped half of it on the floor because he lifted the bag upside down and so he had to make use of the remaining half which was not a lot by the way. But he was ing wasted last night and he’s got a major headache, he desperately needs coffee. He grabbed the coffee maker, put the coffee beans, turned it on then grabbed a glass of water. After drinking, he placed the glass near the sink as he washes his hands.

 

“Dude—“

 

“Ah!” Startled, Chanyeol accidentally hit the glass of water with his arm causing the glass to fall right on the socket which resulted to the coffee maker exploding and the circuits to malfunction thus the electricity went out.

 

A complete black out.

 

Chanyeol and Sehun stared at each other for some time until the sound of the ticking of the clock irritated the hell out of Chanyeol. “Well, .”

 

Sehun sighed. “You need a wife.”

 

--

 

Ooor, I need a goddamn maid,” Chanyeol says, one hand holding the coffee he asked from the neighborhood, while watching Sehun fix the electricity. Heaven knows how thankful he is right now that Sehun happened to be an aspiring engineer. “Which my mom wouldn’t let me have because ‘honey, you’re grown up you don’t need anyone else to take care of you’” He continued, quoting his mother.

 

“And the soon-to-be CEO of Park Industries doesn’t need a maid to do the chores because you’re an heir therefore you know how to do chores.” Sehun mocked next.

 

“And I’m like, ‘No mother, I don’t because you never let me do the chores.’

 

Sehun laughed. And she’ll be like ‘it’s because you learn it yourself.’

 

And they both laugh it off. “Like seriously, Moms are so hard to understand.”

 

“Lucky for me, my mom’s cool.” Sehun replies and turned the main switch on. “And there’s your electricity.”

 

“Thanks man. When you graduate, I’m going to hire you.”

 

“I’m not an electrician though.”

 

--

 

Sehun jumps on the couch with a few chips on hand as he turns the TV on after finally finding it on top of the chandelier. He turns it on and switches the channels until satisfied. He takes more than a minute, until the screen landed on a basketball game and he throws the remote beside him.

 

“Oh, that .” He whispers as he watches one of the players getting a foul. He was concentrating on the game when something outside the window behind the TV caught his attention. He leans to the left, peaking, until it registered that he was seeing a blond hair. He leans a little more, trying to see the face of the owner when Chanyeol comes out, hitting him lightly on the head with his towel. “Aw! Hey!”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“What are you doing?” Sehun retorted and walked to the window. “Who’s that?”

 

“Who?” Chanyeol replies from the kitchen while grabbing some bacon another neighbor gave him earlier.

 

Sehun watches as the blondie takes out the trash, body bending and showing. He gulps. Chanyeol walked over to see, realizing Sehun doesn’t have any intention of replying. That or he didn’t hear him.

 

“Oh, Chinese guy.”

 

Sehun turns to him. “He’s Chinese?” Then back to the blondie who was stretching his body, showing a little bit of curves.

 

“No, he’s Korean,” Chanyeol replied sarcastically then started walking back to the kitchen. “He just moved in two weeks ago. They or he or something.”

 

Sehun waits patiently until the guy turned around looking for something or someone, probably sensing that someone was watching him. “Wow, he’s pretty.”

 

“Oh, my gaydar’s broken! Too much gayness!”

 

Sehun scoffed. “As if you’re not gay yourself.” When he noticed the guy’s eyes landed on him, he immediately rolled to the side to hide behind the wall. He sees Chanyeol looking at him while standing by the kitchen door.

 

“You look pathetic.”

 

Sehun sighed and ignored him.

 

Chanyeol walks back to his room when he heard his fax machine printing.

 

--

 

“So this was what she meant by pick me up,” Chanyeol says while settling inside Sehun’s car.

 

“Whatever did you do to your car…” Sehun replies, starting the engine while staring at Chanyeol’s broken car.

 

“It…lost its mind…I don’t know,” Chanyeol shrugged.

 

Sehun sighed and drove off, glancing at the blondie who was watering the plants before turning to watch the road. Chanyeol snickers.

 

“Ta de mingzi jiao Lu Han,” Chanyeol murmurs in Mandarin, though not so accurate in the pronunciation.

 

Sehun smiles.

 

--

 

They arrive at the Grand City hotel where most businessmen stay for important meetings and conferences those stupid secretaries can’t handle easily because they aren’t capable enough. Well, for Chanyeol that is. He loves sleeping so he’d rather have assistants that can pass as presidents. You know, to make life easier for him. Don’t get him wrong though, he loves doing business. He just wasn’t the hardworking type.

 

Inside the meeting room, Chanyeol felt like painting rainbows because everything was white thus everything was boring. “Just sign the ing paper,” He tells Kris, the face Canadian investor they’ve been pursuing for days who only arrived yesterday because he was in China dealing with some private personal matters.

 

Kris drops the paper. “How about no?”

 

“Are you kidding me?”

 

“I don’t do kidding and most importantly, I don’t invest to companies lead by stupid rude presidents.”

 

Chanyeol gaped. “Excuse me? You’re lucky enough that we even consider partnering with you.”

 

Kris crosses his legs. “Well then maybe I’ll be luckier if I didn’t.”

 

Chanyeol stood up. “Your loss. Clearly, Park Industries is the most successful company in Asia, something you can never achieve. So you and your company can it!”

 

He walks out and slams the door shut. He’ll probably regret this later but who cares. He did made a mental note to never do business when hit with a major headache. He grabs his phone from his pocket and dialed Sehun’s number. He walks around the hallway while waiting for Sehun to answer, too busy to notice someone running to his way.

 

“Hey! Step aside!” The person yells, both hands holding the gown up while running. “HEY! ARE YOU DEAF?!” The person yells again then looked behind him/her. Seeing as the chasers were not that close, he/she took this chance to run faster but unfortunately, bumped to Chanyeol on the way.

 

“AH! !” Chanyeol curses as his head lands on the floor with the person on top of him. The person sat up and looked back behind him/her.

 

“,” The person cursed and had no choice but to pull Chanyeol with him to the storage room nearby and locked it. The kept quiet until the footsteps were gone. Only their breathing surfaced in the silence.

 

“Hello? Chanyeol are you there?” Sehun said from the other line. Chanyeol turned his phone off, watching the person –girl— peak through the small crack of the storage room to see if there were no signs of her chasers. When she was certain, she exhaled and dropped on the floor, panting.

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat.

 

“Oh, . I’m sorry I dragged you in here so suddenly. I was being chased.” The girl then looked up, startling Chanyeol with the beauty.

 

Oh god such beauty.

 

When did girls look this attractive?

 

“Don’t worry they’re probably gone so you can go out now. I’ll just wait for my friend to pick me up here since I can’t really run around.”

 

Chanyeol can only nod. His phone suddenly ran, shocking him and causing his phone to drop on the floor in which he quickly grabbed to answer the call. “Uh—yeah—hi,”

 

“Hi? Dude, are you okay?”

 

“Sehun! Yeah—I’m…I’m gonna go down now.”

 

“Hurry up. I’m already in front of the building.”

 

“…yeah,” Chanyeol then ended the call. He turned to the girl and saw her smiling at him. “I guess….I should go,”

 

“Yeah, you should. I’m sorry again. Uh, take care?”

 

Chanyeol opened the door. “Thanks. You too.” Then off he goes.

 

--

 

Sehun leaned on his seat, headphones on while listening to some music, waiting for Chanyeol to arrive. He mentally curses remembering the homework due tomorrow. He wasn’t really in the mood to do homework, so he figured he can just ask his professor to extend his due…with a bit of aegyo of course. Just a bit. Besides, he’s the brother of the Vice President of Park Industries and the cousin of the President he gets the benefits too, although not that much compared to his brother but just enough. His family is freaking rich okay.

 

He looked around and spotted a familiar face blending in the crowd entering the building and leaned forward to get a clearer look but was too late since the person was already inside. Then he heard a knock on the window. He saw Chanyeol gesturing on the lock and immediately opened the door.

 

“What happened? That was fast,” He asked, taking his headphone off.

 

“Screwed up,” Chanyeol shrugs.

 

“Can’t say I didn’t see this coming. I don’t think jerks can go well with es anyway,”

 

“Nope,” Chanyeol agrees. “Certainly not.”

 

Especially when the is your ex.

 

Ohhh, but he is not going down there.

 

Again.

 

Sehun reached for his bag on the passenger’s seat to put his headphones back when he noticed something. “What happened to your tie?”

 

Chanyeol looked down and groaned. “Uh, well, had a little accident. Some girl dragged me—“

 

“Some chick drugged you?!”

 

“No no no, dragged not drugged. Learn the accent, moron.” Chanyeol then flicked his head.

 

“Hey!” Sehun pouts. “Okay, she dragged you and then?”

 

“Nothing really. She just dragged me inside the storage room to hide since there were men chasing her.”

 

Sehun eyed him suspiciously.

 

“Nothing happened, idiot. Now drive. I wanna go home. My headache is messing with my life.”

 

Sehun snickered. “That’s what you get for going with Jongin,” Then he started the engine.

 

They were finally leaving when they noticed familiar faces coming out of the building.

 

“Oh, it’s him.”

 

“Oh, it’s the girl.”

 

They say in unison then stared at each other.

 

“That’s—oh—. So, he/she has a lover.” They chorused with a sigh.

 

“No, no, no, I am not affected.”

 

“Nope, I’m not either.”

 

They nodded. “We should go.”

 

There was really nothing to talk about or nothing they can do at this point so they’re left with one option but to leave. No, they are not heartbroken or something. Not even close, according to them that is. They are just business oriented men with a non-existent love life.

 

--

 

Two days after Chanyeol’s failure to secure a partnership deal with the face Canadian investor, he finally showed up in the company to face the wrath of his equally lazy and not-so-dedicated Vice President, tanner than tan, Kim Jongin aka Kai. Also, aka the reason why he was absent yesterday because his headache doesn’t know when to go home.

 

“You failed to secure a deal?! face was the only investor worthy enough for the company!”

 

Chanyeol sighed. Did he mention Kai’s been yelling the same stuff over and over again for nearly an hour?

 

“This is the only time I gave you the chance to personally negotiate with an investor but you screwed it up!”

 

Chanyeol leaned on his chair and crossed his arms. “Well, where were you yesterday?”

 

Kai paused. “I’m…I went to a party…with a few friends.”

 

“Party, huh?” Chanyeol nodded, still not convinced.

 

Kai groaned. “Fine. I met up with my friends because one of our friends who studied in China finally moved in here in Korea so yeah, we met up.”

 

Chanyeol leaned closer to his table. “You have a Chinese friend who just moved in?”

 

“Yeah, like two weeks ago but I only found out the other day because he changed his number. He lives in the same subdivision as you by the way. So, yeah, I did try to go to your house but you were gone so…”

 

“Is his house beside mine?”

 

Kai nods. “And his name’s Lu Han…in case you know him already or something…”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes then turned to the telephone. “You heard that, kiddo?”

 

“Yes! I did!” Sehun answers from the other line. “Now stop putting me on hold! I’m freezing here because of the rain! Let me in!”

 

“What is he doing here?” Kai asks.

 

Chanyeol shrugs. “I don’t know. What’s your brother doing here?”

 

“GUYS! LET ME IN ALREADY!”

 

“Alright alright! Let him in guard on-duty! Whoever you are…” Chanyeol yells then ended the call.

 

--

 

Kai crossed his legs, sitting comfortably on Chanyeol’s couch as he eyes them suspiciously. “So…you guys know Lu Han.”

 

Operation: Defense, commence.


“NO! We uh—“

 

“—of course we’re neighbors so—“

 

“—I mean I saw him taking out the trash—“

 

Chanyeol gave him an odd look.

 

“—you know…just saw him take out the trash…”

 

“Sehun likes him though.”

 

Why did that sound like a suicide note?

 

If Sehun was older and if Chanyeol didn’t happen to be the CEO of Park Industries, he swore he would’ve punched him right in the face down to his throat because Jongin’s face now has BLACKMAIL written all over it, plus an ugly smirk.

 

“No, I don’t.”

 

“Yes, you do. You stared at his .”

 

“What the . He has a girlfriend, for Christ’s sake.”

 

“So?”

 

“Oh I know why you’re saying this. You like his chick.” Sehun said, arms crossed while leaning on the couch.

 

Chanyeol gaped. “I do not like his girlfriend. I’m freaking gay.”

 

“Says someone who got dragged inside the storage room by some chick.”

 

“Whoa,” Kai finally interrupted. “Are we guys even talking about the same Lu Han?”

 

Chanyeol and Sehun glanced at each other and then shrugged.

 

“Blond hair?”

 

“Like sticking out everywhere?”

 

Kai nodded. “Yup, the same Lu Han. Funny though. He doesn’t have a lover, particularly a girlfriend because he’s as gay as you guys,”

 

“Us,” Chanyeol corrected.

 

Kai rolled his eyes.

 

Sehun found a new path in life.

 

--

 

“Didn’t anybody tell him that you don’t blackmail the people close to you? Especially your own brother?” Sehun exclaimed incredulously in his mouthpiece as he follows Chanyeol’s Lamborghini back to his subdivision. “And when did you get your car fixed?”

 

“Yesterday. You know you should be my assistant instead. You keep asking unnecessary questions.” Chanyeol replied in the same manner, refusing to call Kai vice president. Maybe he would if there was some type of profanity tagged into it. Like, Vice President of . Well, that was completely endearing. It actually sounded heaven to his ears.

 

“It’s necessary. I think my car looks ugly behind you.”

 

Chanyeol can imagine Sehun pouting from his car. He snickered and changed the topic, seeing as they’re gonna take another five minutes to arrive because there are goats crossing the road.

 

What the , goats? Is this the countryside?

 

“Anyway, kiddo, care to tell me now why you went to the office?” Chanyeol asked, stepping on the pedal as soon as the goats were out of the road.

 

“I ditched school because I wasn’t able to finish my project. So I went to your office so when he calls, I’ll be like ‘Oh, I’m so sorry professor, I’m at Park Industries at the moment, I’m discussing something with the CEO.’ Old tricks, old tricks. Luckily, he did call. So I got an extension.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled. “Well, you know what they say. If you want to win a game, use a name.” Then there was a realization. “Though, if you keep doing that, you have to give me something in return.”

 

“Oh come on! You already have everything!”

 

Chanyeol pulled over in front of his house then took his earpiece off. Sehun did the same, parking his car just behind Chanyeol’s. When Chanyeol got out of the car, he immediately proceeded to the house, ignoring the garbage can lying on the ground with trashes scattered around. Sehun followed and unlike him, he snarled at the mess and shook his head.

 

“You seriously need a wife.” Sehun said, catching up to Chanyeol’s speed.

 

“Or a maid. Why do you insist on wife?”

 

“So you can also have a love life.”

 

Chanyeol glared at him.

 

“Kidding! Kidding!”

 

Chanyeol decided to ignore him and opened the door to his house and could not believe what he just saw inside. No, not the mess because his eyes are already used to it. What he’s not used to is his mother’s presence at his living room.

 

“MOM?!”

 

Sehun peaked from behind him. “AUNTIE?!”

 

Mrs. Park turned around with open arms. “Surprise!”

 

“I-I thought you were in Europe!”

 

Mrs. Park dropped her arms. “It was Peru. Peru, darling.”

 

“Whatever,” Chanyeol walked inside.

 

“Hi Auntie!” Sehun greeted with the fakest smile that Chanyeol felt like punching him.

 

“Look at you, greeting me.” Mrs. Park sighed. “Chanyeol, why don’t you learn from him?”

 

“I’ve learnt enough,” Chanyeol replied, dropping his car keys on the table. “Anyway, what are you doing here?”

 

“Oh, yes, I have something for you,” Mrs. Park took out a folder from her bag flawlessly, albeit struggling a bit over the zipper but let’s pretend that didn’t happen, then handed it to Chanyeol. She studied Chanyeol’s expression while looking at what’s inside the folder. “Well? What do you think?”

 

Chanyeol would be lying if he said he understood what his mom was trying to tell him. “Um…uh, she has nice hair.” He said, fingers on his chin as he continues to study the woman’s face on the photo. Sehun arrived beside him with a glass of water on hand, equally confused. “I mean, the highlights are very well mixed. Right?” He turned and seeked help from Sehun.

 

Sehun cleared his throat. “Yeah! Yeah…nice hair…and her lipstick’s great too isn’t it?”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Yeah…it’s colorless.” He leaned closer to whisper. “I don’t think she’s wearing one though.”

 

“Well…it might just be lip gloss. I mean…that’s a girl. Girls can’t live without putting something on their faces.”

 

“Boys,” Mrs. Park interrupted, sounding a little bit disappointed.

 

Sehun avoided the glare and drank water from the glass.

 

“I mean…what am I looking at actually?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Mrs. Park rolled her eyes. “Your fiancé, duh.”

 

Sehun sprayed the water from his mouth right on Chanyeol’s face in shock.

 

Chanyeol didn’t know what to get exasperated for.

 

The fact that Sehun sprayed water on him with an added formula of his saliva.

 

Or the fact that his mom just gave her gay son a fiancé.

 

After realizing that Chanyeol’s face was dripping wet of his saliva, Sehun immediately wiped it with his hands then wiped his hands on Chanyeol’s shirt. Chanyeol turned to him with a glare.

 

“Okay…I’m gonna go and…drink some more water,” Sehun slowly turned to the kitchen and stopped when

Chanyeol cleared his throat. He turned back to him and saw him gesture to the door. “Outside. Yes.”

 

As soon as the door closed, Chanyeol started.

 

“Fiance?! Mom! I’m freaking 21! I don’t need you to tell me who I am going to marry! I can find one by myself!”

 

“That’s the point. You’re already 21 yet you still have no plans of marriage. Son,” Mrs. Park touched his shoulders. “This family needs to go on and on and on. You understand?”

 

“Of course I understand but mom…”

 

I’m freaking gay.

 

I’m 21 and no girlfriend.

 

Cause I’m gay.

 

“But what, Chanyeol?”

 

But—

 

But she’s ugly.

 

Her lip’s ugly.

 

Her hair looks like it was by a cow.

 

“I already have one.”

 

That was…not part of the script.

 

Mrs. Park raised an eyebrow.

 

Oh well.

 

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

 

“I’m sorry for not telling you. I actually wanted to surprise you.” Chanyeol explained nonchalantly.

 

Mrs. Park gaped. “Oh my gosh darling! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! You really surprised me there! When can I meet her?!”

 

Chanyeol faked a laugh. “Uh…next week…I guess?”

 

Mrs. Park fanned herself with her hands. “I’m so overwhelmed!”

 

Obviously.

 

Mrs. Park flicked her phone on. “YOUR SON HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!”

 

--

 

Sehun almost tripped over his own feet when he heard what Mrs. Park yelled. He was walking in front of the house back and forth while waiting, though eavesdropping would’ve been fun, but he supposed he caused enough trouble already by spraying water at Chanyeol…accidentally.

 

But then here comes his mother yelling some nonsense that he wouldn’t be able to get over with for the next 24 hours.

 

And then the next minutes, he saw Mrs. Park running out just in time her car arrived and heard her chanting “Girlfriend. Conference. Girlfriend. Conference. I’m late.” He stood there and waved as he watched the car go.

 

He immediately went back inside the house and saw Chanyeol lying on the floor. “Shoot me now.”

 

“Sure,” Sehun grabbed a pillow and threw it to him. “Wow, dude. Girlfriend excuse is like the lamest excuse ever.”

 

“Where the hell am I going to find an instant girlfriend?!” Chanyeol groaned and sat up. “Can I buy them or some sort?”

 

“And then what? Make babies? Pay her for the rest of your life?” For once, Chanyeol thought Sehun made a point. “Why don’t you just find someone you really like?”

 

“I don’t have someone I really like, Sehun,” Chanyeol answered with a glare.

 

Sehun imitated the thinker on the couch. “Oh, how about that girl that dragged you inside a closet?”

 

“Storage room,”

 

“Whatever,” Sehun shrugged. “She seems nice. You can ask her a favor, you know, in return for her dragging you inside the closet,”

 

“Storage room,” Chanyeol repeated desperately. “And I don’t even know her!”

 

“She didn’t even know you too when she dragged you in the closet,”

 

“Storage room,” Chanyeol repeated for the 3rd time. “And I’m gay. Why would I settle for a GIRL?”

 

Sehun smirked. “You’d be surprised.”

 

--

 

Surprise, surprise. At exactly 9 am in the morning, on a day-off, Chanyeol can’t seem to fathom why exactly he was standing in front of his neighbor’s door. He knocked three times, four times, five times before he noticed the doorbell and decided to ring the doorbell. And not even a second passed, the door clicked open.

 

He expected to see Luhan. A brunette guy appeared in the door instead.

 

Disheveled hair, loose shirt, and drowsy eyes didn’t look as charming before.

 

“What?” The guy asked, a bit annoyed.

 

“Uh, sorry, wrong house, wrong house,” Chanyeol murmured and turned to leave.

 

“Are you looking for Luhan?”

 

Chanyeol turned back. “Yes. Yes, I am.”

 

“Then you’re not in the wrong house.”

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Are you his friend?” The brunette raised an eyebrow, annoyed at the obvious question. “Right. Um…I’m actually looking for your friend…your other friend…the girl.”

 

The brunette tilted his head. Chanyeol thought it was the cutest thing ever.

 

“What girl.”

 

“You know, the brunette, not you, the one with the longer hair…I met her yesterday, she was wearing this pink dress and—“

 

“At the Grand City hotel?” The brunette asked as if he read Chanyeol’s mind. Chanyeol nodded. “Well .”

 

The brunette opened the door wide, revealing the pink gown Chanyeol was talking about, hanged on the wall. “That’s her dress!” Chanyeol chimed then his gaze fell upon a familiar color. “And her…hair…it’s a wig.” He crooked his eyebrows in confusion.

 

The brunette cleared his throat.

 

And then it all made sense. Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “Please tell me it isn’t what I think it is.”

 

“There’s no girl here.” The brunette said as-a-matter-of-factly.

 

“Oh my God.” Chanyeol actually felt like fainting.

 

“Do you want to come in and have some water? Because you look like you’re going to faint any minute.” The brunette offered. When he didn’t get a response, he just pulled Chanyeol inside.

 

After a few minutes of briefing, inhaling and exhaling, and water therapy for the confused, Chanyeol had finally calmed down and is sitting on the couch, legs crossed and arms leaning behind him.

 

“So…you cross-dress.”

 

“What? No.” The brunette shook his head, shifting positions while sitting on the couch in front of Chanyeol. “I just dressed like a girl because I was helping a friend. He was trying to get revenge to this overbearing aka his ex-girlfriend.”

 

“And you thought that was a good idea?”

 

“Well, apart from being a , I didn’t know she was rich. So when we had this exchange of profanities in the ladies’ comfort room, she kind of got pissed and called on her bodyguards. So I ran. And they chased me. And then you appeared at the middle of my getaway. And I have no intention of getting found out.”

 

“Ladies’ comfort room.” Chanyeol nodded.

 

The brunette chuckled at the fact that Chanyeol picked up the thing about the ladies’ bathroom other than the other parts of the story. “I’m gay…in case that would get you out of your imagination bubble. And they call it the powder room. I actually thought I’d see powder inside.”

 

“There aren’t any?”

 

The brunette rolled his eyes. “So, why are you looking for me? Please don’t tell me you fell in love with the whole dress up because—“

 

“What? No, of course not! Ahaha.” Chanyeol laughed awkwardly. He has a second to think straight.

 

“Right, at least we’re clear with that or else that’s going to be a problem.” The brunette shifted positions again, this time he pulled his knees together on his chest. Chanyeol kinda wished he stopped moving because his thighs are so beautiful. All attempts to think straight flew out the window. “So, what brought you here, stranger?”

 

Chanyeol decided to just look away. “I was actually going to ask the other you out on a date but now, it would seem like it would be a favor,”

 

The brunette raised an eyebrow.

 

“You see, I need a girlfriend.”

 

There was a pause.

 

“A what?”

 

“A girlfriend. I was going to ask you out and then we’ll have dates and then you’re going to be my girlfriend and then—“

 

“This is so ed up.”

 

“Yeah, I know. Can’t you just like pretend for a while? This is totally a favor.”

 

“You’re asking me, your neighbor, to pretend to be your girlfriend? We don’t even know each other!”

 

“Yeah but—wait, you don’t know me?” Chanyeol asked incredulously.

 

The brunette shook his head. “No, I don’t. This is like the first time we ever had a conversation. Except for that time at the storage room.”

 

Suddenly, there was a sound of keys clanking from the door. They turned and saw Luhan open the door, eyes fixed on the newspaper he was holding in his hand. “Hey Baekhyun? I just found out our neighbor is the CEO of Park Industries—I don’t know what that is—and he has a picture here.” He turned and showed the picture in the newspaper. Luhan immediately dropped everything he was carrying. “AHH!”

 

Baekhyun turned back slowly to Chanyeol who now has a bragging smile on his face. “You’re the CEO—“

 

“Oh my God it’s CEO the!”

 

Baekhyun flinched at Luhan’s shriek. “Lulu, you messed up your Korean again. It should be it’s the CEO.”

 

Luhan just ignored him as he takes a seat on the couch across them. “Are you friends with him? Wow this is amazing—mmff!”

 

Baekhyun threw a pillow on Luhan’s face. Then he turned to Chanyeol. “Out.”

 

“What? But what about my favor?”

 

“What favor? I don’t even know you!”  Baekhyun yelled as he pushes Chanyeol to the door.

 

“I’ll pay you!”

 

Baekhyun paused and saw imaginary words “HOE” appearing right above Chanyeol’s head, twinkling and glittering. “NO.” He said and kicked Chanyeol outside and slammed the door.

 

Luhan stared at him wide-eyed. “Did you just kick the CEO out?”

 

Baekhyun leaned on the door. “Literally kicked the CEO out”. And then he noticed Luhan’s grocery bags on the floor…including the dog food. He suddenly remembered something. “Lulu, where’s Brad Pitt?”

 

“I think he’s outside—“

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chanyeol yelled, flailing his arms while running away like a maniac. Then they heard their dog, Brad Pitt, barking aggressively.

 

They froze. “He probably wouldn’t die.” Baekhyun concluded.

 

“Yeah.” Luhan nodded.

 

 

 


 

I don't know what to say about this.

Like, sembreak's coming and I don't want to be bored so I just decided to post this just in case...

And AFF is easier to use than LJ 

Lemme know what you think. :3

- gelie