Bear

Taboo Love

a very short update; around 650+ words  T-T
warning: cliché ahead


Sungjong punched Myungsoo's chest a couple of times to make him stop but Myungsoo ignored his cries and instead tightened his grip at the back of his neck. Sungjong finally calmed down and even found himself responding, dropping the teddy bear and wrapping his arms around Myungsoo's neck.The simple lip lock turned into something more, when Myungsoo started moving his lips. Sungjong closed his eyes and letting Myungsoo lead him.

They were interrupted though when they heard someone clearing their throat, opening their eyes slowly, they both realised that the ride already stopped and they had to get down. Sungjong's entire body flushed, not making any eye contact with anyone, he grabbed the bear that he had dropped and ran. Myungsoo also picked up the stuffed toy Sungjong got for him and dashed following Sungjong.

He didn't fail to notice the "your girlfriend is so pretty," from the worker though and he gave her a smile before running to the direction Sungjong had ran into.

"Sungjong, wait!" Myungsoo shouted but that didn't make Sungjong stop at all, instead it only made him run faster.

Myungsoo was  faster though, and he had grab Sungjong by the forearm. Leading him to an abandoned alleyway beside the road. Myungsoo trapped Sungong between him and the wall. Both his hands in either side of Sungjong's face, his face dangerously close to the latter.

But instead of making eye contact, Sungjong shoved the bear's head in between their faces.

"What do you want," asked Sungjong, voice hoarsed. A sign that he was crying.

"You," Myungsoo whispered. Trying his best to remove the bear in between them.

"No Myungsoo you can't want me," Sungjong almost pleaded, still having a tight grip onto the bear. He didn't want to show his face.

"Are you worried about your father?" This caused Sungjong to look up, he had thought Myungsoo didn't know.

"You know about our dads?" he lowered the bear a bit.

"Of course I do. I hear from neighbourhood scold." Sungjong thought for awhile, "so it wasn't his dad he had known that from?"

While he was off guard Myungsoo used the opportunity to pry the bear away. Dropping it on the cemented floor, the bear was facing them. Sungjong was shocked by the sudden movement but Myungsoo leaned in closer, their noses almost touching.

"And, I asked dad and he said he is okay with your dad. It is only your dad who is like that."

Sungjong kept silent, diverting his vision away from the man before him, he stared at the bear instead, who was facing him, it was so cute.

Myungsoo let Sungjong to wander his eyes away from him but then he cupped his cheeks making him to look at him.

"But you have feelings for me, don't you?"

Sungjong didn't answer.

"So do I, so why can't we be? Your Sungyeol hyung is with Dongwoo hyung, so why can't we?"

"I'm not as brave as him."

"I'm here."

Taking Myungsoo off guard, Sungjong was the one who leaned in, cutting the remaining distance between them. Placing his arms lightly on top of Myungsoo's shoulder. Eventhough Myungsoo was shocked by the sudden act, he had managed  to free himself from the shock and scooted closer to Sungjong. The latter still pressed against the wall. He had to break this off; Myungsoo knew, so he broke away with parting pecks at the other's lips and placed the small stuff toy he got between their forheards.

"I thought you didn't want this?"

"Who told you?" Sungjong asked back boldly.

A radiant smile had made it's way to Myungsoo's face.

"I love you, Lee Sungjong," Myungsoo whispered, staring at the Sungjong's lips.

"Kim Myungsoo, I love you, too." Myungsoo made a move to remove the thing that was in between them but Sungjong stopped him.

"But," Sungjong started. "We have to keep this a secret."

Myungsoo didn't complain, he knew that if they said this even to a single soul it would spread around like wild fire. Myungsoo knew better. He would keep this as a secret forever if the prize was Sungjong by his side.

"Okay," he breathed and captured Sungjong's lips once again, sealing their promise.

 


viamie is creying blood

hoep u liek dat! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

u kno y da title is 'bear'?
because the bear is the witness of their promise
em thinking for the first time
em crying

 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

someone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) help ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )