"Sungjong, guess what? Yolo,"

Taboo Love

After the party, Myungsoo and Sungjong got relatively closer to each other. In school before, they wouldn't even talk to each other if it wasn't needed but they've started hanging out from then. The night when Sungjong got Myungsoo's number, without giving much thought about it, he texted Myungsoo, saying he was 'thank you.' And, when myungsoo replied back, that was the start of their closer friendship.

When they got to school the next Monday, Myungsoo waited for Sungjong beside the school gate. Though, Myungsoo was still awkward, Sungjong smiled at him. Of course, these two were "eye candies" in the campus and seeing them walking to school together left girls squealing.

Sungjong was enjoying the new built friendship that he had made but when he heard whispers like, "Aren't they Lee and Kim?" that only dampened his spirit. He hasn't been thinking about his father's words all weekend. What is there to have about Myungsoo, he asked to himself. And, Myungsoo was his long lost childhood friend, so he wouldn't just let some family feud to get in their friendship.

Myungsoo seems oblivious about the issue concerning their fathers though, because he hasn't even mentioned it once, not that Sungjong said it out loud himself. But he had a feeling Myunsoo didn't know.

-

Breaks and any free time they could have were spent together. one time they even went to a "date."  Well, it wasn't really a date, Sungjong corrected himself. It was a friendly day out. It was a Saturday. Myungsoo as always didn't have trouble asking for permission of going out, it had always been like that. Mr Kim trusted him enough.

On the other hand, even Sungjong got his father's approval and he told him that, he it was a friend from college he'd be hanging out wih  and his father gladly said 'yes.' Mr Lee wasn't hard on his kids, of course he wished them for the best and have some fun on their lives, it was just that he was afraid they'd end up doing something wrong, just like what Dongsoo did. He trusted sungjong enough.

-

They decided to meet up at the nearby park on that day, where they used to play when they were little Sungjong noted. He started asking himself if he should just tell Myungsoo that, that was him from years ago. But he went against the idea because they've created a new bond together anyways.

"So where'd you wanna go?" was what Myungsoo asked when they were making their way to town, it was at a walking  distance so they decided to walk.

"I thought you know already! You were the one who asked me to hang out and you don't have plans?" Sungjong feigned disappointment.

"I was planning on just playing in the park back there," Myungsoo pointing at the ditection of the park.

"No myungsoo, you did not," even though Sungjong was clearly a year younger than Myungsoo, he didn't use honorifics and Myungsoo seemed not to mind. "i bet if you decide to play on the slide, you'd be stuck!" Sungjong sticked his tongue out at Myungsoo and started to laugh hysterically.

"Ya Sungjong, you don't do this to me," he started chuckling himself and went to tickle Sungjong's side. They've been talking all the way to town and they didn't even notice that they've reached it already. When they noticed they just kind of just looked into each other's eyes and Myungsoo's face lit up and dragged Sungjong to the direction of the carnival.

It was this time of the year where the carnival opened in their town. Why hadn't yungsoo thought about bringing Sungjong here awhile ago? When they got there, they immediately went to the ticket booth, and got the all around ticket, where they could ride every ride they want. Sungjong insisted to pay for his own ticket but myungsoo paid for both already.

 

But before riding anything though, they went to the shooting area first, Myungsoo wanted to get Sungjong a big teddy, thinking that he'd look cute carrying it around. And, thanks to the training that he did when he was little, aiming for those moving ducks was far from difficult. Sungjong clapped when Myungsoo had an "all kill" hitting everything, he didn't expect Myungsoo to be that good. When the caretaker asked Myungsoo to choose what prize he wanted, he took a side long glance at Sungjong first; taking note that he was wearing something white. Then he scanned the prizes if there are anything white and thank goodness, there was. It was a big fluffy teddy bear, just like what he wanted to get.

"I want that one," he pointed at it and the caretaker gladly took it, Myungsoo didn't miss a single target so he deserved to get whatever he wanted. While handing the bear, the caretaker whispered something that took Myungsoo aback "For someone special?"

Myungsoo just gave him a smile and went his way to a waiting Sungjong. "Ror you," he laughed- hiding his embarrassment.

"Why are you giving me this? you won it!"

"Take it," Myungsoo said while widening his eyes at Sungjong, he looked as if menacing but sungjong found it cute.

"Awww~ thanks Myungie," he cooed and hugged the bear.

Myungsoo was right, Sungjong would look cute with a bear.

"But I want to give you one as well!" Sungjong exclaimed startling Myungsoo.

"Can I go try? But I can't shoot though," Sungjong huffed his cheeks. Even though his father was a police, he never really held a gun in his entire life. A half smirk made its way to Myungsoo's face, "he's so cute," he thought.

"I can teach you, let's go," and they made their way back to the shooting area.

"Oh, you came back?" The caretaker said; smiling pleasantly when he saw Sungjong hugging the bear. He chuckled. Myungsoo remembered what he had said awhile ago, and glance at Sungjong and back to the caretaker. He immediately stated why they've come back and the caretaker seemed to be more amused.

"You want to leave the bear to me be for a while, I'll take care of it," he was starting to get into myungsoo's nerve but he wasn't mad. It feltalmost like he supported them.

Sungjong then gave the bear and the man gave him a gun, Sungjong went straight to a shooting position. When Myungsoo saw that he wasn't holding the shutgun properly he went behind him saying, "You don't hold it like that."

And when sungjong still didn't have any idea how, Myungsoo made his was to demonstrate; he was almost back hugging Sungjong and his fingers brushed against his in the process. Sungjong didn't seem to react but Myungsoo's heart skipped a bit during the contact. And just when Myungsoo was about to get off Sungjong, the ducks started moving and he didn't have a choice but to help Sungjong shoot them.

They missed a couple of ducks, because Myungsoo couldn't concentrate enough and Sungjong laughing because they kept on missing. Still though, they got a prize and Sungjong got to choose. It wasn't even half the size of the bear Myungsoo got for him though, it was just a small black angry bird, the one that can be a bomb. Even though, they haven't really talked about favourites, Sungjong knew Myungsoo's favourite colour already, so obvious.

"Thanks, Jongie," Myungsoo said an ruffled the younger's hair. They went to retrieve the bear from the caretaker before leaving.

"Thank you, Ahjussi," Sungjong smiled while taking the bear.

"Omo, A-ahjussi? You called me ahjussi? Hyung is enough," he laughed. When sungjong thought about it, he really didn't look that old and felt embarrassed.

"Sorry, hyung."

"Inguk, the name is Inguk," the caretaker smiled. "Will I see you two around again? We'll be here for a whole month! Hope you'd come again," he smiled.

"We'll try," Sungjong and Myungsoo said on the same time.

Inguk just chuckled, "Enjoy the rest of the day," he waved at them.

When they were away from the shooting area, Myungsoo voiced his thoughts out, "Why is he like that?" he chuckled. He wasn't annoyed though for some reason.

"Maybe he finds you cute," Sungjong chimed in, "Or...handsome?" Sungjong laughed.

"No, you are the cute one," and there he went again, tickling Sungjong's side.

"Hajima," Sungjong laughed, since his side was a weak spot, he wouldn't be able to stop laugjing when he gets tickled there.

"Shirro," Myungsoo smiled but stopped it anyways, they were getting attentions from other people so he stopped.

"Myung, I want to ride a ferris wheel!" Sungjong exclaimed. He had always been wanting to, since he was younger but he always didn't get a chance to. And that day, it seemed like a chance.

"It's broad daylight though, it's not that nice," Myungsoo complained. He'd always thought that the ride was for the night only and he really didn't want to go.

"But, Myung.. Please. Now?" Myungsoo tried not to give in, with a pouting Sungjong while hugging a bear asking him something- it was just too much to endure.

Myungsoo was to busy trying not to give in that he didn't notice a man approaching them. And, before Myungsoo could do anything, then man yanked Sungjong's arm already. It wasn't that hard though, the force was only enough to make Sungjong face his way.

"Aren't you pretty?" he smiled- a sickening smile.

Myungsoo's eyes darkened when he heard the man say that. He was sure the man was drunk, just by looking at his red puffed eyes. His blood boiled and yanked Sungjong back, more forceful than what the man did.

"He's mine back off," and to prove that Sungjong was his, to drive the man away he had to show some proof he'd thought. And, the first idea that came to his mind was...

He hesitated. What if Sungjong would hate it? But he was just saving him right?

"Sungjong, guess what? Yolo," and after saying that, he connected their lips together.

Making sure than the man could see. When the man saw them kissing , he muttered 'youth these days' and walked away.

That was when myungsoo finally broke the kiss. He had a contented smile for a little while until he saw Sungjong's shocked expression. Panic ran through his body. He dragged Sungjong to the ferris wheel while he was still in daze.

He was holding onto both of the stuff toys they had won. And, thank goodness they were the last passengers to get in and the ride moved immediately right after they settled down.

And just then, when it started moving, Sungjong got over his shock and shrieked.

"That was my first kiss you freaking ert!" Sungjong exasperated.

"I had to do it," Myungsoo pleaded. Sungjong didn't argue anymore and just buried his face onto the teddy bears fur; Myungsoo had given it back to him.

They sat there in silence for a couple of minutes. Myungsoo took glances at Sungjong whose face was still buried onto the bear's fur, and Myungsoo didn't fail to notice his tomato red ears. Sungjong was blushing.

"Sungjong," Myungsoo whispered.

"Look," when they were almost on the top of the ride. Sungjong finally look up and Myungsoo just couldn't stop himself from staring at Sungjong's red lips. he thought that maybe he had been biting them all this while.

"I don't care, I won't talk to you again for taking my first kiss you stupid je-" he was cut off when Myungsoo held the nape of his neck and connected their lips once again.


 

IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, AMEN TO MYUNGSOO.. /claps/claps/