Black Prince

Taboo Love

AN UPDATE!! /gets bricked

____________________

Sungjong inwardly chuckled at his situation. His Sungyeol hyung, Woohyun and himself are in the Kim's residence, a place where his father forbade them to be in. It wasn't that he was enjoying this though, he was simply impress. Despite knowing it, he didn't know why he was here though.

As the night went by, he took glances at his hyungs. He could see that Sungyeol's and Dongwoo's relationship was blooming. They were practically glued to each other the entire evening. On the other hand, Woohyun seemed to be attracted to Sunggyu and was taking his moves. Sungjong wasn't sure.
 
 Sungjong rolled to sleeve to see what time was it. It was 8:45 already, he had to be home at 9:00.
 
Since Myungsoo's house an theirs were like 5 minutes walk away from each other, he planned to use 5 minutes to say his thanks to the Kims. He went to Sungyeol first.
 
Sungjong, even though he didn't want to (he figured that him going to them was disturbing their moment together), went to Sungyeol and Dongwoo to say that he was leaving.
 
"But, it's only quarter to," protested Sungyeol.
 
"Yes, but my curfew is 9 while yours is 20 past?"
 
"Augh, if you go home then I have to go," he pouted.
 
"You don't have to come home yet hyung, I'll be fine."
 
"No, my only dongsaeng can NOT go home alone."
 
Sungjong didn't argue any further because that was his hyung, his words were definite. Instead he went to the birthday celebrant and greeted him for the last time. Adding how sorry he was because he wasn't able to give him any present. Dongwoo didn't mind, he instead thanked Sungjong for coming and being a good friend to his younger cousin.
 
Sungjong didn't have an idea that Woohyun would be at the party as well, so  he went to him and talked. Actually, he was thinking that Woohyun just found someone, to woo. He hadn't have any relationship in a while and he'd be happy if it'd be Sunggyu. Sunggyu seemed nice, he had to be. But, he was thinking, what would his father say? Woohyun was like the eldest in their family already. He even lived in their house now, he left home and Sungjong's family was glad to take him in.
 
Then again, he remembered his Sungyeol hyung, he was dating, as in he was already in a relationship with a person in "Kim's residence." Well, he was a cousin and Myungsoo said his last name was 'Jang' but he lived there. A connection with the Kim. For some reason, this made Sungjong happy. It seemed that they were all defying their father. Even him, he was here. Come on, he shouldn't be.
 
He glanced at his wrist watch before getting to Woohyun, it was 8:50 already.
 
"Namu-hyung," said Sungjong as he tapped Woohyun by the shoulder to get his attention.
 
"What," he whispered, glancing at Sungjong. Then, he gestured for the latter to be quiet. He then went back to stare at what he was staring earlier. Sungjong followed his trail of vision and therewas Sunggyu, chatting animatedly with other guest.
 
"Ewwww, why are you staring like a creep," this was a joke but Woohyun seemed to be offended.
 
"He's special, okay?"
 
Sungjong only wriggled his eyebrows since this was getting interesting. Nam Woohyun wasn't normally like this. He was the type to just make a move if he saw someone. His only reply was a short, "Oooh."
 
"So what is it maknae," he diverted his gaze from Sunggyu and looked at Sungjong.
 
"I'm going home, hyung. It's getting late." They both new that 9 wasn't that late, but the word late was more of like a curfew. Mr. Lee wasn't really that strict with Woohyun, he didn't have a curfew.
 
"Let's go home then," Woohyun smiled.
 
"Huh? You too?"
 
"Me too," Woohyun asked, confused.
 
"Sungyeol hyung said he'd go home with me. Come on, you can stay. You don't have a curfew."
 
"Naaahhhh, I'll go as well."
 
This only made Sungjong smile mischievously, "You're scared, aren't you?"
 
"Scared of what," he chuckled. That was it, Sungjong figured. Woohyun didn't want to stay alone in that place.
 
"Why are you scared?"
 
"What? No! It's just that, you know. I'm nervous."
 
Sungjong raised his eyebrow, "Nervous for what?"
 
"Sunggyu."
 
Sungjong chuckled and patted Woohyun's shoulder. Now that he thought of it, Woohyun did get nervous when he was around people he really liked. But, he reconsidered the thought, Woohyun has always been greasy since Sungjong could remember, so maybe, Woohyun did like a person seriously this time?
 
"I'll be going to say thanks and say I'm going now. Wanna come?" Sungjong smiled sweetly.
 
"I'll strangle you in your sleep tonight," Woohyun joked and went to join.
 
 
-
It was exactly 8:57 when Sungjong and Woohyun finished talking to Sunggyu. Sungjong didn't even notive the time passing. Sunggyu was a person with a good sense of humour and Sungjong felt himself getting closer to the older male than hours ago. Sungjong didn't fail to notice how Woohyun felt anxious while the three of them were conversing. He had this cool facade of him up though, but Sungjong knew he was faking it. When Sungjong noticed that time was running out, he immediately said that he was going, Sungyeol and Woohyun noticing this and saying their goodbyes to Dongwoo and Sunggyu themselves.
 
Sungjong failed to notice a pair of intense eyes watching his every move that evening. Myungsoo had been watching Sungjong the whole night since they went in when it was too cold in the balcony. Myungsoo saw how Sungjong kept on checking his watch, the word 'curfew' was the first thing that popped up on his mind. He, himself, kept checking the time from then on. Why was Sungjong so into time keeping anyways, he thought.
 
When Myungsoo saw Sungjong heading towards the main door already, that was when he finally got to his senses and went to approach the latter. Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong's arm and pulled him into a tight hug. Whispering, "Thank you for coming tonight."
 
Sungjong was shocked by the action but his hands unconciously went to pat Myungsoo's back and saying the he should be the one thanking him and that he really had great fun. They separated and exchanged small smile between each other and Sungjong went out. Leaving the Kim's residence.
 
The walk home, was dreadful for Sungjong. Sungyeol kept nagging how he could have used more of his 20 minutes to spend with his Dongwoo. On the other hand, Woohyun was saying that he could have some moer time to get to know Sunggyu's side more better.  Sungjong had clearly said that they didn't have to come home with him so being nagged at was awful.
 
They all got home at around 9:05 which Mr. Lee surely didn't mind. He said credits to Sungyeol for coming home 15 minutes early. Well, he didn't really going to give out, being late for 5 minutes wouldn't hurt, would it? It was just, he wanted his children to be safe.
 
The siblings went up the stairs together, Woohyun's bed was downstair, he preferred to be there. Sungyeol was still on the I-blame-you-my-time-with-Dongwoo-was limited but Sungjong chose to just block him off his hearing. This was just his Sungyeol hyung, same as his twin sometimes, they could act childish. He just chuckled, saying that Sungyeol should go to sleep and dream about Dongwoo.
 
When Sungjong got to bed, he went straight to get a pair of pajamas and going to the bathroom. What he noticed when he was changing his pants was a piece of paper inside one of his back pocket. It was a black piece of paper, what he saw first were the letters, M and S. He then, flipped the paper around and saw digits, phone numbers. This made him smile. He found it cute. He immediately ran out of his bathroom to get his phone and saving the number immediately, calling the person, "Black Prince."
 
~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~
 
1,333 words update for you ;;;;;;; 
and a sentence preview to the next chapter..
 
"Myungsoo cupped Sungjong face,  whispering, "Guess what, yolo," before connecting their lips together."
 
I'm not lying, I will put this in the next chapter~ ohohohohohohohohohohoho /FLIPS CAR AND MYUNGSOO
 
so, i'll be gone for a week or two.. no three-- LOLOLOLOLOL this is so ironic ain't it? XD
i wasn't actually planning on updating until my exams are finished but.. here..
i have this Junior Cert going on... and I will perfect F all of them! XD
when I get the results on September or October, i will take a photo of it and show you my perfect F's XD
'til then~ <33