What Is This?

Taboo Love

 

 

These experiences were new to Myungsoo. College life -school life- was so new to him. But, he didn't really seemed to care at all. He always had this stoic aura around him although he wants to make new friends. He had come to the conclusion that he was used this, and him being a heir was a big reason.

The petite boy named Sungjong was in most of all his subjects. But, Sungjong would always pick a seat that was away from him. He had gottenthe idea that he was avoiding him. Of course, we aren't close. He'd always say to himself.

During classes, he didn't even realise it himself but when he had the opportunity, he'd be gazing at Sungjong. He souldn't control himself, just as if something was telling him to stare at him. The latter's fair skin and beautiful face seemed enchanted in Myungsoo's eyes. Not just that, his face really did look familiar. He saw him a few weeks ago, but not just that. It seemed that he saw him from way back.

~

Sungjong on the other hand, had been avoiding Myungsoo. He couldn't just hang out with someone his father was enemy with. Why am I doing this? His father is the enemy of Dad, not him. Am I being pathetic? Sometimes I notice that he's staring at me. Did he notice that I've been avoiding him? Sungjong said this to himself while he was sitting onone of the swings in a park near the school but not that far from his house either.

As he swung himself back and forth he reminiscene about his past, his past in this park. That time when he met his cherished friend but wasn't able to see again because his father had gone home from his duty in the country.

 

~Flashback~

Sungjong used to play in this park when he was younger. His father prefered them playing in their own garden than them playing outside. When his father was assigned to work in the countryside for a couple of days, he enjoyed every single day of playing outside.

One day, as he was playing in the sand pit a small boy, wearing a black and blue plaided shirt, approached him saying, ''What are you doing her alone? Can I play with you?''

Sungjong, who wasn't expecting someone would talk to him looked up, quite shock.

'I said, 'Can I play with you?''

'' I'm not deaf.'' He smiled sweetly, but a slight irritated tone was visible in his voice.

''Oh, sorry. Yes, I mean.'' Sungjong said, mentally face palming himself because he had been rude to a stranger.

''Hello. Why are you alone here?'' Sungjong's new found playmate, said.

''It's just that my brothers are busy in their school work. They're twins!'' Sungjong beamed as if he was so proud of his brothers.

''Waahhh. Jeongmal? You mean to say, those people who look exactly the same?'' 

''Ah no, my mama said that those who look alike are identical twins. My brothers aren't.''

''I have a brother too! But his eyes are really small like this.'' As he narrowed his eyes, almost closing them.

Sungjong couldn't suppress his laugh. ''Hahahaha. That suits you.''

He narrowed his eyes again making Sungjong laugh even more.

~

Everyday, that exact time, the two of them would always play with each other. They didn't seem to care about the time as they would play until it was dark.

Until, one day, a dreadful day, Sungjong's father came home.

Sungjong didn't have the chance to say goodbye to his friend. He started not going to the park. He wasn't able to ask for his freind's name. Why didn't I asked for his name? If I did, I could find him when I grow up. Even his house, I don't know where, was all Sungjong had said. But, he never forget about that boy.

~End of Flashback~


While Sungjong was busy  thinking about the past. He didn't even notice the presence of  Myungsoo. The latter had occupied the empty swing beside Sungjong.

''Why are yo here? Don't you have a curfew?'' Myungsoo asked while staring at the slide in front of them.

''Eh?'' Sungjong responded, he didn't have any idea that someone was already beside him. He looked at the owner of the voice and replied timidly, ''It's only half past seven. My curfew is at eight o'clock.'' He knows that the person he was talking to was the very person he had been avoiding for the last couple of days. But, what can he do now? Dash away? That wiould definitely reveal that he was avoiding him in the first place.

''Oh okay.'' Myungsoo smiled. After Myungsoo's last words, the atmosphere around them bacame silent. It was a comfortable silence.

''Do you know when I was young, I used to play here?'' Myungsoo cut off the silence between them.

''No. How would I know?''

''I don't know. I just have the feeling that I've seen you before. Way back from last time.'' Myungsoo shrugged.
''Ah, don't mind me that must be just my imagnation.'' Sungjong kept silent. Myungsoo continued.

''When I was a kid, I used to play here a lot. And one day, I saw a girl playing in that sand pit over there.'' He pointed at the sand pit across the park.
''She always had this beautiful smile, even though at first she didn't show me, but as time went by, she'd smile in front of me more. But suddenly, she didn't come anymore. I had been waiting for her return but I was always disappointed at the end of the day. She never showed up ever again. I wasn't even sure what her name was. All I knew was that she had brothers, they were twins. But I didn't have the chance to meet them. The way she told stories about them, they seemed so fun to hang out with. I wasn't able to tell her my name as well! I could have said that I only live aroung the corner. Nothing I didn't tell her anything about me. If she didn't leave unexpectedly.'' Myungsoo trail off as he saw that Sungjong was piercing him with a shock and (he wasn't really sure) pained expression.

Sungjong stood up abruptly when he caught Myungsoo staring at him.

''Sorry, curfew!''
Once again, for the second time, Sungjong used the word 'curfew' to be away of this young person that has been messing up his mind. He dashed away, as his cheeks started to be filled with hot tears.  He then knew, that the best friend he had been waiting for was the son of his father's enemy. Not until now, or this is the first time that he admitted this, that the boy who wore a black and blue plaided shirt  was his first love.

 


 

For last time with 19 now I have 29!!!

Waahhhh guys~! I love you! :)

Now that we're moving on in our drama. I had come to realise that this isn't Romeo and Juliet [ish] at all! xD

Well, I had said in the forward that I'd be working on the information I know so.. yeah~! \(^v^)/

I'm planning on developing the other characters too~! Fufufufu~ The pairs will be [1] Gyu & Woo, [2] Dino & Ho, [3] Yeol &_____!

Well, you can suggest who you want to appear~! :) But those are the first pairings that came to mind~! :)

But guys there isn't enough people! Who will I pair with Yeol?! Help~ xD I don't want Yeollie to be all alone! >:(

~

Please do comment~! :) I greatly appreciate them guys~! Thank you~ :)

 

 

EDITED THIS! xD I don't want to delete the A/N section so that I'd have something to laugh at when I am bored xD lols
Even when I just editted this, it is not guaranteed to be flawless.. because, y'know. I'm a person with LOADS of flaws! xD