School Life [For Myungsoo] Begins

Taboo Love

 

 

Naekkeo haja, naega neol salanghae, eo?

''DIE. ALARM. JUST DIE.'' Sungjong yelled at his phone. This slender boy was a composed one but never mess with him when he was half awake.
He didn't want to get up early but the dreadful Monday has come again. He needed to go to school. He got up from bed just like a zombie, dragging his limbs to the toilet. He stayed in there for exactly ten minutes and came out well dressed and ready.

He went out of his room and went straight to the kitchen where his older brothers were. His mother would be always be behind the ounter preparing breakfast while their father already had gone to work.

''Good morning Jongie~'' Greeted Hoya and Sungyeol in unison.

''Morning hyungs, Morning Eomma.''

He sat in his usual seat and started putting butter on his toast and sprinkled it with sugar. He bit it happilly and he was almost half through the bread when the kitchen door slammed open. A bright and cheerful young looking man appeared.

''GOOD MORNING EVERYONE~''

''It's early in the morning, Woohyun-hyung. Stop shouting.'' answer back the siblings in unison.

''Quick Jongie, you'll be late for school!'' Woohyun said as he positioned himself in the seat that  he claimed that was his.

''You hyungs are so lucky! You won't need to go to school anymore! Wait for me to graduate! By this time, I'd be still sleeping!''

''Cope with it Jongie. You're only a first year. And is in school for about a month. You're hating it already. I personally think that high school was worse.''

''Molla! I hate school. Where do you plan to go today hyungs?''

''Bring you to school. So you won't be lonely going on your own.'' Says the twins in harmony.

This has changed the gloomy atmosphere aroud Sungjong to a bright one. ''Okay!''

~

One the other house. Myungsoo was still asleep when a dino-looking guy came by his bed to wake him up.

''Myungie-yah. Wake up!''

''Five more minutes''

''No.''

''Please.''

''I said get up, you are going to school for the first time today. Aren't you, at least a bit, excited?''

''Dongwoo-hyung, okay. I'll get up. Just stop nagging, please.''

''Okay be down in seven, exact, minutes.'' Dongwoo left the room and Myungsoo couldn't stop  the small smile that was forming on his lips because his cousin was so fuzzy when it concerned times.

In less than seven minutes, actually a second less than seven minutes, Myungsoo was already finished changing. He went straight to the dining room. His hyungs were already there. Sunggyu preparing breakfast and Dongwoo happily eating. Dongwoosmirked because he was impressed about Myungsoo's quick action, he was just kidding about the be-down-in-seven thing.

''Done. Less than seven minutes.'' Myungsoo smirked.

''Come on, you'll be late.'' Sunggyu said to his dongsaeng.

''I won't. Watch me.'' He practically shoved his breakfast into his throat. He gulped a huge amount of water. He let out a satisfied sigh when he swallowed the whole thing.
''See? See ya!'' He went running out by the front door and rode his motorcycle.

~

When the Lee brothers were nearing the school gate -with a Nam of course- Sungjong was fidgeting his back. He was looking for his school I.D. He was getting nervous- seeing the big sign beside the gate. ''NO I.D. NO ENTRY!''

''Hyung! I can't find my ID! What to do?!'' He said as he pointed at the big sign.

''Maybe, it's at home.'' Woohyun said, alarmed.

''No, why would it be at home? I don't take my ID out of my bag!''

~
 

''Are you looking for this?'' A complete stranger in everybody's eyes said, handing out the ID Sungjong was looking for.

''Wahh.. you're the rude guy! Omona! Yes, I do! Thank you!'' Sungjong said omitting the 'rude guy' since it was rude to call someone rude who just saved his dear life.

''You know him Jongie?'' Asked his three hyungs in unison.

''I met him the other day. When you know. When I went home late.'' He whispered.

''Ahh,'' was the only response from them.

''Okay, better be get going then. Don't wanna be late. See you and you're welcome.'' Myungsoo said while tapping his wrist watch.

~

''Oh, yeah. Late! Hyung bye bye!'' Sungjong yelled at his hyungs and dashed off to school.

''Can Jongie get any cuter? That composed front of him get easily ruined,'' says Woohyn and the three of them chuckled.

''So where are we going to play today?'' Sungyeol beamed.

''I have part-time work to do. Sorry can't go along with you guys.'' Woohyun said, apologitically.

''Guess it's only the two of us today, Yeol.'' Hoya sais.

''Augh! Now I wanna go back to school," growled Sungyeol, then gained a smack in the head.

''Jashik!''

~

Myungsoo had taken notice that Sungjong was going to the same direction as him. He stopped for a second but Sungjong didin't notice him so he bumped onto him.

''Oh, mianhe. I'll be late if I don't rush, so excuse me.'' Sungjong said without even looking at the other person.

''Wait, wait. You could have been completely late if it weren't because of me.'' Myungsoo said in amusement.

This made Sungjong look up and to his surprise the person he bumped into was his saviour. ''Oh, Mianhe.''

''Nah, it's grand. I just wanna ask where the Dean's office is?''

''Oh, it's that way.'' Sungjong pointed at the opposite direction.

''Okay, thanks. Bye.''

''Thank you again. Bye.''

~

Sungjong was busy daydreaming -he was dreaming of his life having fun, school free-  he was interrrupted by the teaher asking for their complete attention.

''Guys! From today onwards. You have a new classmate. He came from home tutoring so you must be nice to him. Please step in.''

A dazzling, gorgeous boy came in. Some  ''Wahhh's'' could be heard from the girls.

''Please introduce yourself.''

''Kim Myungsoo -imnida!''

Sungjong stared at the guy when he came in. His so called 'saviour' was in the same class as him. But when he introduced himself Sungjong couldn't stop himself from thinking about his father's words when he was younger. He didn't really know what his father was takling about back then but rumours had said that his father and Kim Dongsoo were mortal enemies.

''The Family Kim, stay away from them. Especially the sons, Kim Myungsoo and Kim Sunggyu.''


 

 

Waahhhhhhh~~~~~ :'O

From 8 to 19 subscribers?!

Thank you guys! xD

~~~~~

Sorry, no forbidden love or whatnot yet  because I want to set the story first. :))

I kind of mention in the forward that no one knows why they're fighting [in here there is no fighting, really, they're just not close LOL] but the idea that the fathers were best friends when they were young suddenly came up. (See? I'm random!) xD

Maybe one reason for not having a major fight is that:
Firstly, fighting leads to  death! xD
Secondly, I'm not in that level yet where I can write descriptive [TBH, I don't know how to be descriptive at all!] fighting scenes (fighting scenes which aren't descriptive are boring! Well, in my opinion!) xD

One more thing, I know (I think) in college they don't introduce themselves! They can be there if they want or not! Is that it? (Sorry, high schooler~!)
But, I made Myungie introduce himself here just to let Sungjong hear his name and think about it. xD

Bear with me guys~! TT^TT

Thank you once again.

 

EDITED THIS! xD I don't want to delete the A/N section so that I'd have something to laugh at when I am bored xD lols
Even when I just editted this, it is not guaranteed to be flawless.. because, y'know. I'm a person with LOADS of flaws! xD