Safe Place

The Fake Girlfriend

 

I didn’t tell Hei Ryung about the loan sharks coming to my house, because I really wasn’t sure if they were really the loan sharks or maybe some random people who happen to be searching someone with the same name as me. And if I ever told this thing to Hei Ryung, she would freak out like a crazy mental institution patient.

I enter my house, too lazy to open the lights I slump down the sofa, sighing.

I guess a nap before going to work, is not bad. I was a second away to my dreamland when someone started banging on my door, causing me to fall from the sofa. I stand up, my knees slightly trembling; I grab my umbrella from my bag and slowly walk to the door. I gulped. The thought of the loan sharks walking in that door and killing me filled my mind.

“____!! Open the door! Are you even there?!” Hei Ryung’s voice screamed from outside as she keeps banging on my door. I sighed in relief, threw my umbrella on the sofa and opened the door.

“Omygosh! ____!” she attacked me with the hug, making me almost lose my balance. “I’m relief that you’re alright.”

“Huh? What? Why?” She pulled away from the hug, “Mom got a call from the loan sharks, and asked her if the address, of yours, that they have is right and it turns out that it is.”

I gulped, my eyes widening. “W-what did your mom said?”

“Of course, she lied. She didn’t want you to get killed. She also told me to get you to a safer place, as soon as possible. And I know just the place.” Her lips quirk up.

I arched an eyebrow at her and asked, “Yea, and where would that be?”

.

.

.

.

“EXO’S DORM?! HEI RYUNG! YOU’RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!” I exclaimed, looking up the huge building in front of us.

This girl must be crazy.

“Oh come on ____, this is the only safe place I know.” She muttered innocently.

I glared at her, “WHAT THE HECK! I’d rather stay in a public sauna than stay in a dorm full of boys with raging hormones.” She smack me on my shoulders, “Ya! ____, the boys are not like that. They’re sweet and nice and handsome, you’ll be fine.” She took my hand and drags me inside the building.

 I am not even that close with those boys and I would just come to their dorm and ask if I could stay with them, which is a very shameful thing to do. And plus they’re boys; you can’t trust some of them.

“Of course she can stay!” Luhan clapped happily, I was expecting they would say no. “Coordi noona would be happy to know this, she’s finally gonna have someone to hang out with.”

But I guess they aren’t what I expect them to be.

“R-really? You’re gonna let me stay?” I asked.

He smiles and nod, I looked at the other EXO M members to see them smiling and nodding their heads, simultaneously. “You helped me with my problem right? So I’ll help you with yours.” Oh gawd that angelic smile of Luhan. Seriously that smile is a killer.

I glanced at Hei Ryung, she smiled and mouthed, “I told you so.”

I turn back to the boys and bowed as I thank them, “Thank you so much. Don’t worry I won’t be a burden and I will find a house to stay as soon as possible.”

“Aye, No no you could stay here as long as you want, you wouldn’t be a burden to us.”Lay said, patting the top of my head.

I should just pay them then.

“And I know what you’re thinking… You don’t have to pay us.” Lay said as if he could read what’s going through my mind.

I giggled and nodded my head, saying, “I didn’t know you could read minds, Are you by any chance a vampire?” He chuckled, patting the top of my head.

“No, your oppa is a unicorn.”

“____! Come on, I’ll give you a tour around the house, let them take your bags to your room.” Xuimin linked his arms with mine.

“Uh b-but –“ Tao  interrupted, “Ah no buts ~ Come on let’s go to… around house.” Although he isn’t that good in Korean he is still cute.

“First, here is the kitchen! My favorite placeeee ~” Xuimin flail his arms, leading me into the kitchen, I giggle at how cute he was, despite his age.

Dinner came and I decided to cook dinner for them in return for letting me stay at their house. At first they didn’t agree but soon enough I got them to say yes, but of course they didn’t let me do it all by myself.

“Let me do that.” Luhan said while I was chopping the vegetables for the curry Xuimin was helping me with. Before I could argue with Luhan, he had already grabbed the knife from my hands and chopped the vegetables himself.

I puff my cheeks ay him, saying, “I could do that myself, you know.”

“I know, but let me do this you’re our guest. We should be the one doing this for you.” He said in response, accompanied by his gorgeous smile that sets my inner fangirl mode on.

Before I could say something in response Xuimin called me, “____ - ah~ Is the chicken cooked already?” I turn to where he was and walked towards him to help him with the chicken.

“BOYS! WE’RE HERE!” I heard stylist unnie’s voice. I forgot her name though.

Hei Ryung, who was sitting at the table, teaching Chen & Kris how to make bento properly, immediately stood up and ran to the living room to welcome them.

.

.

“They’re in the kitchen with ____, cooking dinner.” I heard Hei Ryung said.

“HEYYYY ~ ____!” Stylist unnie exclaimed, walking towards me to give me a hug.

“Hi unnie! Hi boys!” I hugged her back, greeting the boys as well. They all greeted back with a smile on their faces except for Sehun who didn’t even look at me as he enter the kitchen.

“What are you guys cooking?” Baekhyun asked making his way towards us.

“Chicken Curry!” Xuimin answered, while Baekhyun cheered happily like a little kid.

“And Bento!!” Chen added, holding a cute angry bird bento in his hand.

“Now guys go upstairs and take a bath or change your clothes so we could all eat what ____ has cooked for us tonight.” Kris said pushing them out of the kitchen.

The rest of us prepare the table for dinner, afterwards the Exo K boys came running to the kitchen. Obviously, hungry from all the practices they’ve done earlier.

As we all eat dinner, Luhan told them about me staying here at their dorm and the reason for it. Fortunately they agreed and were also happy with it, except for…

“WHAT?!” Sehun abruptly stand from his seat, slamming his hand on the table. Everyone in the kitchen became silent, our attention turned to Sehun.

“What are you talking about?! We’ve just met this girl a few days ago and you’re already allowing her to live in our house?”

“Now Sehun calm down, we-“ Suho tried to calm their maknae but Sehun interrupted him, “Calm down!? Hyung we all know that this girl is being chased by some kind of loan sharks. What if they found her here? What will happen to us? Those loan sharks can be dangerous; we don’t know what they could do to us.”

“He’s right; I’ll be putting you guys in danger if I stay here for too long time.” I breathed out, before the other members can even open their mouths.

“But just give me 2 weeks, to find myself a new place to stay. Two weeks will be enough right?” I look up at Sehun, hoping that he would let me stay even if for just two weeks.

“Yes of course! We can’t let you stay out on the streets right?” Lay smiled, patting the top of my head.

“If we have time we can help you find a new apartment.”

“Or you can live at the vacant dorm in front of this dorm.” D.O suggested.

“Oh! Ani, that’ll be too expensive just a small apartment will be enough.”

“We can buy you the house instead.” Chen said, making my eyes turn huge. But before I could object to what Chen has said Sehun interject, “HYUNG! Are you insane? Just earlier you were letting her stay in our dorm and now you’re planning to buy her a house!”

“What is wrong with you?!” He then stormed out of the room. “Ya! Oh Sehun!!” Eunyoung unnie shouted, then sighed turning back to me, “____-ah I’, sorry for how Sehun acted he’s just not used to new people.” I showed her a small smile, nodding my head.

“And you can stay here as long as you want, don’t worry about Sehun, I’ll talk to him.” Suho smiled then walked upstairs to talk to Sehun.

I really don’t know why that Sehun hates me, it’s not like I’m snatching Luhan from him, if he likes Luhan then he’s his. I don’t care.

~

“Goodnight ____!”

I smiled, “Goodnight & Thank you for letting me stay.”

“No problem. Have a good sleep.” Luhan smiled back, closing the door.

I just hope I would have a good sleep tonight.

 


 

HEYYYY EH LADEH! xDD

Hey guyss ~ :3 here's chapter 5, and I'm planning a double update.

LOL but let's see if I'm not lazy to update the next chapter :33

Thanks guys for the wonderful feedbacks jsduasodua;oduls;od <3