Main Girl

The Fake Girlfriend

It's been a few days since we came back from our trip in Busan and although Sehun and I had a deal that we'd leave whatever happened back there, the bond between us grew stronger.We still fight though but it's more of like a playful fight between friends. Yes, friends. I guess it is already safe to say that we are already more than acquaintances.

I didn't thought that the cold and distant attitude is just a facade, and under that facade is a cheerful and funny little boy. 

Not to mention Luhan as well, lately he's become sweeter. I don't know if it just me but he's different, not that i'm complaining but he's giving me more attention than before.

"Did another rumor came out?" I ask Eunyong unnie while i squirm on my seat, trying to fix the skirt that she made me wear that day. A soft laugh emmitted from her lips, "No tinkerbell, maybe he just wanted to see how you are doing." I tilt my head in confusion,
"He could have just called me or something." I mutterred, but unnie was still able to hear it. She shrug her shoulders, "Maybe he has some news or i don't know." Earlier this morning, Mr. Sooman called me to his office and Eunyoung unnie gladly accompanied me to SME, passing her job as EXO's stylist to another stylist for the day. 

I then thought, that this might be my last day with the boys, mr. Sooman must have realized now that the gay issues have finally come to an end, or i thought it was, it is safe for me to stop pretending luhan's girlfriend. It's really saddening for me to leave the boys, but i know one day i have to, i just can't live my whole life hiding behind them right? Some day i will have to face those loan sharks, but i guess that would be the day that i finally have the same amount of money that my father owes them. 

"So how are you and luhan?" She suddenly question after we fell silent, and I smile slightly. I guess I have gotten used to some people asking how my relationship with Luhan is. "We've been really great." I said truthfully, not knowing how to explain it in any other words. 

"He likes you, I can tell." I don't know to what kind of like she was referring, so all I could do is tilt my head in confusion and the older one just smile down at me. From the very beginning, I've always find Eun young unnie, beautiful, and asked myslef why didn't Luhan just chose his stylis, who is much more stunning and fitted any guy's ideal type instead of some ordinary student like me.

I was about to ask her of what she meant by that when the entrance of the office open and Mr. Sooman enters along with a man probably in his 40's. Eunyoung unnie and I stand to greet them with a bow, "This is director Lee Hyunshik." Mr. Sooman introduce the man and also introduce us to him.

"So I called you here..." Mr. Sooman started and the suspense is really killing me inside.

"Because Director Lee wants you to take part in EXO's new music video." I blink multiple times, trying to process everythind. Once those statement came out of the older male's mouth so many question popped into my mind but I don't know what to ask first. "But, why me?" I then question, finally finding my voice. This is so unbelievable.

"Ah, because you are known to be Luhan's girlfriend..." the director explains it further. 

Well that is unexpected. 

-

-

-

"Think about it ____"

I've been thinking about it for the rest of the day since the second I walk out of Mr. Sooman's office. I'm not really good in acting nor am I a model or an idol even. So, I really don't know why, of all of the much prettier girls out there, much more confident girls out there, an idol from a girl group or even Eun young unnie and Hei ryung, why chose me? When I am shy infront of the camera, when I don't even find myself pretty at all, when I have so many insecurities. I don't even have the potential, I'm just an ordinary student. 

"Tinkerbell." I hadn't notice that I was spacing out again until Kris poked my sides causing me to jump on my seat. I blink, everyone in the table is staring at me. "Are you okay?" Luhan asks, sincerly as his hand reach up to touch my forehead. "I'm fine." I assure them.

"You have been spacing out and you haven't touch your food. Is something bothering our tinkerbell?" Kyungsoo asks concern written on his face, I smile at him, shaking my head telling them that I am really fine and saying that I am just tired as an excuse.

"I bought you ice cream cake." Luhan whispered as the others goes back to eating their dinner. He then uses his lips to point to where the cake is hiddeen; the fridge. "Finish your food, alright?" I immediately obeyed like a little girl excited of her award ror behaving welll. 

 

Unfortunately, Luhan had been drag out by his friends whom he haven't seen for a long time. But he promised me that if I don't eat up the whole cake tonight, we'll eat it together tomorrow. 

"You did not even thought about sharing." I turn my head around to find Sehun leaning against the sliding door of the balcony. "It was supposed to be Luhan and I's littke secret but since you caught me, I'll share it." I smile up at him and patted the empty seatinfront of me. "Don't mind if I do." He return the smile and sat on the seat, grabbing my fork so he could eat too. "Hey! Go get your own fork, that's mine." I tried reaching for my fork but he just sticks his tongue at me and continues stuffing his mouth with the cake.

 

"Hey, I heard director Lee wants you to be the main girl in our nee music video." Sehun uttered after a few moments of silence. The ice cream cake has been long forgotten as we were busy staring up at the sky and lauhhing at nonense things, there is a time where Sehun's laugh was so loud that the lady next door came out to their balcony and told us to lower down our laughther.

"Yes." I nod. "Is that why you were quite spacing out earlier?" I nod my head again.

"Then, are you going to get it?" 

"I don't think so." I answer insecurely.

"You should probabyly not, the camera is too tall for you. You won't  be able to be seen anyways." He teased, earning a smack from me for making fun of my short height.

"Nah, I think you should get it. The role fits you well." I smile and just shrug.                    


HI GUYSSS!! it's been so long ugh. i'm really sorry, but school is just really stressfull. I hope that you will still conti ue to read my story. And believe me I've almost given up on this story because I know it's kinda boring but no, I'll finish what I have started <3