Into his world

The Fake Girlfriend

We spent the second day roaming around the different places in busan and watching a horror movie that got Tao crying at the end of the movie.

Today is the third day and we decided to spend this hot day on Heundae Beach.

But being in the beach means…

                                Wearing a bikini -_-;

“____! Come out now!!” Hei Ryung hollered from outside while banging the door repeatedly. People outside are probably staring at her right now. “NO!” I hollered back, frowning. “I’m not coming out in these!” I cringe as I look down at my revealing upper body.

Never in my whole life have I worn such bikini, but Hei ryung  -my oh-so-great-and-awesome-bff that I wanted to strangle right now, has sneakily removed all of the convenient and comfortable clothes ,that I should be wearing right now as a swimming attire, and replaced it with some pairs of bikinis and broad shorts.

“Come on ____! The guys are having fun without us.”

“I’m going to strangle you to death once I come out of here.” If I can… I heard her chuckle from the opposite side of the door. “Yeah Yeah.” She uttered in a stoic kind of tone. Taking a deep breath and getting ready to strangle her, I slowly and hesitantly turn the knob before finally opening the door to reveal myself. I glared at Hei Ryung for putting such clothing in my bag. “I hate you!” I muttered through gritted teeth.

She ignores my statement and started squealing instead, “I told you you’d look cute!” I cringe at her and try to hide my upper body but this girl started dragging to where the boys were already playing and all.

“____! You look good in that!” Tao said as he put two thumbs up at me, I frown at him and shook my head in disagreement. He lets out a chuckle and ruffles my hair as he run towards the waters with the others while I was left awkwardly standing there watching them have fun on the water. With a sigh, I grab a hotdog sandwich from the table where the foods were placed. “Hey shortie!” Sehun, the annoying maknae, called. As soon as I turn my head to his direction his shirt hit my face, making me frown.  “You look ugly in that bikini, wear that.”

“Geez thanks.” I uttered sarcastically, but I really didn’t meant it to sound sarcastic, that guy is just really annoying.

I wear Sehun’s shirt and it smells just like him.
it’s kind of intoxicating-
what the heck am I saying?!
I shook the silly thoughts off my head and ran towards the water to join the others.

 

 

“WAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughter emitted from our lips when the ball flew to Kris’ face after I spiked the ball to their side of the net. “Nice going ____!” Sehun turns to me while laughing and holding his hands up in the air for a high five. “He’s too tall to even dodge.” It was really funny to know that a ball could take down the giant known as Kris, when even Chanyeol can’t.

We played around the beach like little kids; it was good to know the boys are enjoying their stay here in Busan on their one week off. There were fans that kept on taking pictures of them or sometimes even surrounding them but it doesn’t stop them for having the time of their lives.

We had a blissful dinner at the restaurant near the beach then decided to head home and call it a night.
I walk out of the shower as I dry my hair with a towel; Hei Ryung is fast asleep on her bed, turning off the lights I then head to the bed to sleep. But I just kept on turning, I’m tired yes but I just couldn’t sleep. Oh gawd.
So I stood up from the bed, slip into my cardigan and quietly walk out of the room. I breathe in the air that welcomes me as I open the door to the balcony, a small smile making its way to my lips as I step further outside. I hug myself for it was too cold and I’m just wearing a thin cardigan nevertheless it was still comfortable.

While I was enjoying my little stargazing a sleepy voice calls out my name, I look over my shoulder to see Sehun standing by the door of the balcony and rubbing his eyes in a cute manner. “Hey there.” I gave him a small smile and he returns it, his eyes forming a crescent moon shape. “What are you doing here?” he asks, his voice still a bit thick with sleep, as he joins me to the balcony.

“Just stargazing. Couldn’t sleep. How about you? Why are you still up?”

“Chanyeol hyung is snoring.” He answered bluntly as he blinks at me. I laugh at his confession.
A few moments of silence fell between us, as we stare up at the starry night, before Sehun walk back inside. I just stared at his disappearing figure and thinking that he probably went back to sleep but then few minutes later he came back with bags in his hands.

I curiously raised an eyebrow at him as I stare at him set the bags down. “I thought you were going back to bed? What’s with the bags?” he smiles up at me. “I found this the other day.”  He pauses to dust off the bags, “while sneaking into Suho hyung’s room.” A snicker escapes his lips and I have to shake my head at this curious kid. He opens the bag and puts out a disassembled telescope. My eyes glisten at the sight of the telescope.
I just stand there watch him build the telescope and I secretly smile at how he concentrates too much on building the telescope by his self that his eyebrows are already meeting. “Want me to help?”

 

“No. I can do this.” I nod letting out a soft laugh.

“I swear I know how to build this.” I heard him mutter to his self, making me laugh. “You need help.” Before he could even protest I grab the still disassembled telescope from him and build it myself.

“Done.” I manage to finish it within ten or so minutes, making Sehun gawk at me. “I just forgot how to build this. But I really swear I know how to.”
“Yea sure Sehun.”
“I’m serious.”
“Nowwww~ let’s test this shall we?” we both chuckle.

 

 

“HAHAHAHA! I didn’t know you were into this stuffs.” His expression fell but he quickly replaced it with a small grin. “Well I used to.” I can hear the heavy feeling in his voice as he speaks.

I was about to open my mouth to say something when he speaks again. “Until I met this girl.” I was baffled by the moment. Is Oh Sehun opening up to me?

“My family and I used to live in the States. I was a complete nerd back then. I don’t have much of friends, because I’m afraid people won’t like me if I try talking to them.” Ohh, That’s why.
 “I only focused my attention on science and academics because I wanted to be an astronomer someday.” He pauses for a bit to let out a soft laugh at the memory.
Sehun wants to be an astronaut.
I smile at the thought of it.

“Everything changed though, I mean when I met Jung Soojung. I fell so hard for her, considering the fact that she is my first love and all, that I started to change me for her to notice Sehun not as a nerd.” He sighs as he look up at the sky. “Did she notice you?” I asks softly, “I mean after going through­­ the whole changing you.” He chuckles and nods his head, making me sigh in –somewhat relief. 

“Fortunately, yes. We loved each other. I gave her everything and basically, she was my everything. However, we have to be separated for her to be able to live her dream of being an idol, along with her sister. Therefore, she went here to Seoul in order to live that dream while I stayed behind. It was hard, since it was a long distance relationship but I kept loyal to her, cause you know after the change I became a heartthrob.” A small boasting laugh escapes his mouth and I have to scoff at his last statement. Woah, this boy seriously.

“Her training was strict so we barely had time to talk. A day a week became a day a month, until we came down to the point that we really didn’t talk at all for over a year and a half. That’s when I came to the decision of giving up my own dreams and followed her here. I started going through various auditions and was lucky enough to get accepted in the same company as hers.”

 

“But… she was already an idol when I started training, and suddenly the old Soojung I know changed.” I furrow my eyebrows in slight curiosity and slight confusion. “Changed? How? What do you mean?”

“She became an ice princess. When I look into her eyes I am no longer seeing the sweet and gentle Soojung but rather the cold ice princess that is looking back at me.” He tried to cover the pain he is feeling with a chuckle. “And just now, I realized how stupid I am to have wanting her back, ‘til now. So Stupid.” I look at him with sad eyes, my hands reaching up to pat his shoulders.

Then all of the sudden,

He lunges forward

And hug me.  

“S-sehun.” I stammer while I stumble a bit from his weight. I tried –and as gently as possible, pushing him off me but he only hug me tighter. I then felt my shoulder get wet.
He’s crying.
I pat his back in a comforting manner, “Cry all you want. You need it.”
You’re in so much pain right now.
you gave up your dreams, left you family in America, just because you fell in love with the –rather wrong- girl.

 

 

So does that mean, he’s not gay after all? 

 


 

hi \o/ sorry for making you guys wait
but here is a long update and i promise to give you guys a double update today :)))
thanks ;) <3