Fake Girlfriend – Check

The Fake Girlfriend

 

“Exactly!” They said simultaneously, as ____ guessed what kind of help they needed. “Fake girlfriend huh?” she tapped her chin thinking,

“So will you help us?” baby face boy asked, his eyes were full of hope she tried not to look at his hopeful eyes but what can she do he needed help.

She sighs, “How much will you pay me?” Hei Ryung smacks her arms for asking a silly question.

“Ouch! What?! I’ll be risking my life while being his girlfriend. As soon as the news spread out in public fan girls would surely pull out my hair, kick my and maybe even throw knives at me when they saw me.” She explained to Hei Ryung in which the boys agreed ____ turned to Hei Ryung with an I-told-you-so look.

“60,000 won, is that enough?” Baby face boy said, she look at him “For how long?”

“Erm… I still don’t know, I’ll ask Mr. Sooman about it.”

“Okay.” She answered, nodding her head. He sighed in relief as well as the other members.

Finally finding a fake girlfriend: Accomplished

…… well sort of

“Are we done here?” Cause if we are I’m going to work.” She stands up and headed towards the door,

“You work?” the guy with chubby cheeks asked she turns back to them and nodded in response.

“But you’re too young…” the guy with the name Chen added, ____ shrug and said something that made the boys gasp, exasperatedly.

“I have too, in able to feed myself & my baby.”

“You have a baby?!”

“You’re already a mother?!”

“A young mother.” Hei Ryung shook her head at her friend, letting out a silent laugh.

____ nodded her head, although what they’re thinking isn’t true.

“Yea, her name is Byeol. I could bring her here some time to meet you guys.” She smiled, the boys’ mouth kept hanging.

“I’ll go first.” She then bid goodbye and left.

“I can’t believe she’s already a mother.” Suho said, blinking. Still unable to recover from what he just heard. The other members nodded in agreement, earning a chuckle from Hei Ryung.

“Don’t worry, Byeol is not literally a baby, she’s a dog.” The boys sighed in relief, knowing she isn’t a young mom. “And sorry if she’s a bit blunt, just understand her. She’s been going through a hard time.”

“Yes ma’m.” The boys saluted like soldiers, making Hei Ryung chuckle.

Well, except for Sehun, who’s been quiet since you arrived?

“Are you sure you want her to be your fake girlfriend?” he asked all of the sudden.

“Waeyo? Are you jealous Sehunnie?” Chanyeol teased, earning a glare and a smack on the head from their maknae.

“YA! I’m your hyung!” he pretended to smack his head in return, the young boy immediately hid behind Luhan.

“She’ll be alright; it’s only for an act.” Luhan assured him.

“Don’t worry Sehun, ____ is great. Just give her time, alright?” Sehun nodded his head in response.

~

____’s POV

“So, you are Ms. ____?” I nodded my head at the mid-aged man across the table.

“Nice to meet you Ms. ____, I’m Lee Sooman, owner of this company.” He leans forward to shake hands with me, I gradually took his hand and tried to smile, “It’s a pleasure to meet you sir.”

“I guess these boys have already told you what you’re going to do.” He said, referring to the two boys beside me, which is Sehun and baby faced boy. I forgot his name ^_^;

“Ne. But for how long will it last?” I asked.

“As of now I don’t know but we’ll see Ms. ____, will that be okay?” he answered. I nod, “As long as I’m being paid.” and grinned.

Mr. Sooman lets out a chuckle before handing me a piece of paper, “okay, now Can you please sign this contract so we can settle everything.”

Wow, being a fake girlfriend is a professional job, I think... it even has contract.

I carefully read and understand the contract, while Mr. Lee explained it to me before I signed the contract.

“Thank you for helping us Ms. ____.” Mr. Lee bowed, “Ah, ne ~ you’re welcome.” I bowed back and the three of us left his office.

“____-sshi…’ Baby faced boy spoke, I look at him waiting for his next words.

“Thank you for helping us with our issue.” He thanked me and flashed a smile.

He’s indeed prettier than me.

I smiled back; “I should be the one thanking you, because you’re helping me also, so thank you” he let out a chortle.

I glance at Sehun,- he the only member whose name I didn’t forgot – He is just looking straight on the path he is walking, I haven’t heard him talk since yesterday. I guess he isn’t a talkative person at all.

“Hey ____, Do you want to eat lunch with us & the other members?” baby face boy offered.

“I think I’ll pass, I still have works to do.” I smiled at him, rejecting his offer.

“Is that so... Let’s just eat next time. Don’t overwork yourself, ne?”

“Ne ~ Annyeong!” I bid goodbye and run to the elevator that is just about to close, but fortunately I blocked it with my hands.

 


  Oh yeaaa ~ ! chapter 3 is here. Sorry if it's kinda boring, yea. your author here is lazy. XD

Well still hope you guys enjoy it. Chuu ~ ^.^