Grand tour I

The Fake Girlfriend

 

“____!! Wake up wake up!” I woke up to Hei Ryung screaming early in the morning while jumping on my bed. I opened my eyes and glared at her for waking me up when I’m having a good dream about going home to Busan with her and EXO.

What is she even doing here at the dorm, early in the morning?

“Let’s go cook breakfast for the boys.” She excitedly said with a huge smile on her face as she scrambles to my side, I just groan and turn to the other side of the bed; my back facing her. “I want to sleep more.” I murmured under the warm covers.

“YA! ____!” Hei Ryung pulls my feet along with the covers causing me to fall down the bed with a loud thud. I was about to scold her for pulling me off the comfy bed but I notice the surroundings. I turn to my right and see the huge window then I turn back to Hei Ryung with a blank expression, she looks back at me with an arched eyebrow.

“Where are we?” I asked her, clueless. She stared at me, like I’m a person with disease, for a few seconds before bursting into a fit of laughter. “Aigoo, ____. We’re in Busan.” She uttered as she shook her head at me.   “Really? So I’m not dreaming?” I asked her still processing the happenings.

“Yes Yes.” She said while letting out a small laugh, and then pushes me to my feet. “Now go wash up so we can start making breakfast for the boys.” I nodded my head, still baffled by the thought that we are really in Busan and I’m not dreaming.

-

-

-

“Sehun-ah!” Kris’ deep voice called the maknae who is fashionably late. The boy then came out in a very fashionable clothes, its summer in Korea so it was kinda hot and he’s wearing clothes that compliments, well, with the weather. 

“All ready?” Luhan asked as he started the engine of the van. We all cheered yes and then he started driving to our destination with me telling him the directions. Along the one and a half car ride to our first destination we sang along with random music that is playing through the radio.

 

 

“WOAH! Is this really true? I am standing in front of Shinsegae Department Store!” Chanyeol exclaimed in excitement as he stared up at the fourteen floor department store. People were staring at him but he was too happy to care.

“Hei Ryunggie, ppali let’s take pictures!” Chanyeol pulls his girlfriend along with him and started taking pictures. “This two, not even bothering to take pictures with us.” D.O playfully rolled his eyes at the lovers who are busy taking pictures.

“Allright! Let’s make this trip memorable shall we?” Kris gathered everyone for picture taking. He set the camera on a 5 seconds timer before running back to us. “Okay everybody say KIMCHI!”

“KIMCHIIIIIIII!” we all cheered at smiled as the camera clicked. We took a couple of whacky pictures before entering Shinsegae Department Store.

“Woah!” Baekhyun’s jaw almost dropped upon entering the said department store. “How many floors does this department store have again?” Chen asked while we walk around. “14 floors.”

He then stopped in his tracks making me stop as well and look at him with one eyebrow raised. “14 floors?!” I let out a small laugh and nodded my head at him.

 

“____! A DRESS BOUTIQUE!” Hei Ryung’s eyes glistened at the sight of the said boutique then she grabs my hand and drags me inside. Hei Ryung is more of the girly type of girl, while me… well I’m a girl, yes, but I don’t wear dresses. I’m more into jeans and simple shirts.

While we wait for Hei Ryung to come out of the fitting room, Kris approached me with a dress hanging on his index finger. “____, you should try this.” He then said while grinning. I cringed at him for suggesting something I wouldn’t do.

 

But in the end…

“____! Are you done?” Luhan asked in an excited kind of voice.

I was forced okay?

With a sigh, I open the door of the fitting room and step outside to let them see how ugly this dress looks on me. They were all silent the moment I walk out, making me frown. “Psh. See I told you I’d look ugly on this dress.” I told them and was about to walk back to the fitting room when Luhan holds my wrist and pulls me back.“No. you look absolutely beautiful.” He utter in a soft sincere voice as he looks straight into my eyes with his brown ones. I blushed at his compliment and tried to stammer a thank you. While the other guys awed at the little moment we were having.“Shut it you guys.” I hissed and at the same time my gaze meet Sehun’s, we stared at each other for a couple of seconds before he rolls his eyes and walk away.  

 


hallo guise ; ;

omg did you watched the second ver of growl?

did you see my hubby sehun?

he's so handsome i'm gonna die *O* <3

 

/brb killing myself