Trip

The Fake Girlfriend

It has been about two and a half weeks –or what it seems like forever- since I last saw EXO. They were still living in the dorm, but due to their busy schedule we could hardly see each other. And I got to admit, even though those guys could be really annoying all the times –especially that ugly maknae-, I missed them.

Ding

The bell chimed announcing the arrival of customers, “Annyeong Haseyo.” I greeted as I look up only to see twelve familiar faces, smiling widely at me and even though fatigue is obvious on their faces they still look dashing…

And funny!

“What happened to your hairs?!” They frown while I burst into laughter.

Sehun’s rainbow hair…

Lay’s blonde coconut shell hair…

Baekhyun’s noodle like hair…

Kris’ “I don’t know what you call that” hairstyle but it looks funny…

Kai’s braid…

Ohgosh I can’t stop laughing, “HAHAHAHAHAHA!” I laugh loudly, some of the costumer in the café were staring at me like I’m a weird person or something but I was too busy laughing to even care about their stares.

“Stop laughing.” Kris flicked my forehead making me glare at him, but every time I look at him, “I’m sorry.. but your hair- HAHAHAHAHA!” I burst into laughter again before I could even finish my sentence.

“Why are you here by the way?” I asked after calming down for a bit. They all look at me with a hint of excitement on their faces. “Finally you’ve stop laughing.” I snort as I met eyes with Sehun and he glared at me, I stick out my tongue at him before turning away.

“Well, since we’ve already finish the stuffs that has to be done for our comeback. Our CEO has decided to give us a one week vacation.”

“awww~ that’s great.” I told them while clapping my hands, happy that they could finally get some well deserved rest. “Where are you guys planning to go? If ever, you have decided to go somewhere for your one week vacation.”

“Actually we planned to go somewhere and we want you to come with us.” Suho uttered making me arch an eyebrow. “What? Why do I have to come?”

“Because you know this place very well.” I blinked in confusion not getting what they were trying to say.  “Hei Ryung & Eunyoung noona will come too.”

“But-“ kris interrupted, not even hearing what I have to say. But I guess he had read my mind. “We’ve already asked permission from your school and also here in your work.” I was about to open my mouth to say something when Luhan spoke, “And you can’t say no.” I turn to him and he has a cheeky grin on his face making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

“I didn’t say no.” A huge smile appeared on their faces “I didn’t say yes either.” Their faces dropped at what I said while I let out a soft chuckle at their reaction.

“Kidding, of course I’ll go with you guys. Wherever that place is.” Luhan patted my head while smiling that angelic smile of his, “You’ll love that place, I promise.”

-

-

-

The day of the trip…

 

 “Ohgosh! No way!”


 hi guise \o/

omg sorry if this chapter is boring =u=

dhskjdhaksjdhkjahkdjhaskdjh 

tumblr_mos46uFLhj1rtjcr5o1_500.gif

tumblr_mon37tH3P31ss5734o2_500.gif

he's my husband <3