Birthday date

The Fake Girlfriend

LOL it's really weird to be writing a chapter with luhan's birthday when it'salready near suho's birthday /facepalm/ sorry for that guise. i was too busy spazzing on exo's comeback teasers

dshakajhskdjhaskdhaskdahsdkahskdahsdkjahdkj ಥ◡ಥ


 

Before we head to wherever this birthday boy wanted to go we decided to grab some ice cream first since it was kind of hot in Seoul. “So birthday boy, where are we going?” I ask him before my ice cream.

“You’ll see.” He uttered his own ice cream afterwards.

We took the bus to get to our destination, because Luhan missed riding public transportations considering the fact that he’s an idol now and this is quite a bad idea for he might cause a stampede or something, he didn’t mind. Some of the people -in the bus-, especially the teenage girls around my age, were squealing and whispering when we step into the bus and almost as if they threw dagger stares at me when they saw me. It was kind of irritating though, but I couldn’t blame them and I have no rights to complain about their squealing and such because they’re his fans and I respect them even though some of them do not give the respect back.

I’ll probably also react like that, the squealing and such, if I see my idol on the same bus with me. But since I became busy with both school and work, after we went bankrupt and had to loan from the loan sharks, I didn’t have time to get to know this Kpop thingy. I’m still quite familiar though with some idols.

So looking back in the past, I just wasted almost half of my teenage life, on working and making money to pay a debt as high as the Mount Everest.

I sigh. Remembering how much more years I should work in able to save enough money to pay the loan sharks. “What’s with the sigh?” Luhan interrupted my thoughts; I turn to him to see him looking at me with worried eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile, “It’s nothing, can’t I sigh?” a chuckle escape my mouth, in order to show him that I’m alright.

“Well yea, you can sigh but it means you have a problem or some something.” Another chuckle emitted from my lips, “Don’t worry I’m fine.” He slowly nod his head obviously not believing me.  

Luhan is helping me with debts by paying a large amount of money, almost as high as my one year salary, for being his fake girlfriend. However, I’m not really much of a big help to them, although their gay issues had somewhat died down that didn’t stop the public to think that this whole “Luhan has a girlfriend” thing is a total fake.

 It s fake but the boys aren’t gay…

Oh wait.

“Sehun.” I suddenly thought out loud, my eyes widen and I gasp glancing over Luhan to see if he has heard it. A teasing chuckle escapes his mouth as he looks at me, oh gawd he heard me. “Are you thinking of someone else while you’re on a date with me?” he pouts holding his chest pretending as if he was really hurt.

“Ani.” I laugh gently smacking his arms, “stop that!” I told him as he keep pretending to cry.

About half an hour later we’re in front of COEX Aquarium.

“Kyaaaaaahh~” I squealed running towards the entrance like little kid coming to COEX aquarium for the first time; well it is really my first time here. Luhan let out a laugh as he tried to catch up with me.

“Are you that excited?” he asks as we both stand in line to buy tickets. I turn to him with a huge smile while nodding my head. Truthfully, I had always wanted to go here ever since I was little. My dad always goes to Seoul for business trips or meeting with the investors and such. He’s a very busy man but he still gave time for me, but when he decided to take me to here –Coex aquarium- I got sick and wasn’t able to come with him to Seoul. He told me that we would go some other time but I didn’t know that that time we were already bankrupt.

When dad sent me here in Seoul I didn’t get to hang out or go to places like this, even if I wanted to I need to help my dad.

Appa I really miss you.

A sigh emitted from my lips for the second time that day, fortunately Luhan didn’t heard it this time.

 

A huge smile spread across my face as I look around the place in amazement. “Do you like it?” Luhan ask while we walk side by side, we both look up to the swimming fishes. It really looks like we’re standing underwater.

I turn to him with a wide smile and nodded my head, “I’m glad.”

“You know I should be the one making surprises because it’s your birthday, not you.” He chuckles and holds my hand, “Aigoo~ don’t worry about that.” I pout at him while scrunching up my nose.

We walk through the aquarium hand in hand; he said I can be really oblivious sometimes so it’s better to hold my hand just in case I get too engrossed of the fishes and get lost or something. I’m not really fond of skinship so for some reason it made me flustered.

After roaming around COEX aquarium we went to see a movie, it’s a romance comedy movie; it got us laughing and awing throughout the whole movie but it ended up making us disappointed because the ending is a tragedy, which was really unexpected and disappointing.

“That is really a disappointing movie.” I said frowning as Luhan and I exit the cinema, he nods his head while chuckling. “I know. Let’s not watch movies like that again.”

I scrunch up my nose at him while furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, “How will we know that a movie is like that?”

He turn to me with a playful grin on his face, “We’ll look at the ending first.” I frown at him, “That is such a spoiler.”

We had our late lunch after the movie and then we went to the park to have a nice stroll but only to end up playing with the kids on the playground. And before we know it, it’s already getting dark.

We sat on a bench and enjoy the view of the setting sun. I smile at how beautiful it was, a satisfied sigh left my lips as I continue to appreciate the sight.

“Are you tired?” Luhan asks and I shook my head in response. I then grab my bag and pull out a nicely wrap gift. “Happy Birthday~” I said handing him the gift with a huge smile on my face and hoping that he would like it. My gift is nothing compared to what he had and will receive from his fans and probably from s later.

“Aish. You didn’t have to, but thank you.” He happily accepted the gift and hugs it against his chest before opening it. “Of course I have to. It’s somewhat a thank you gift also, you know for helping me and all.” He stops unwrapping the gift and stare at me. “You’re the one helping us here.” He then pull me into his arms for a warm embrace.

“____?” he then called after a minute of silence.

“Yeah?” we haven’t still pulled away from the warm embrace. He was silent for a while.

“Uh… nothing.” He muttered, I arched an eyebrow but nod my head. Thinking that it was probably not important.