Getting Closer

The Fake Girlfriend

 

“____! You’re homeeee!” a cheerful Baekhyun greeted as I exhaustedly drag my feet inside. I manage to flash him a small smile, “Hi bacon.”

It was a busy day today since summer break is fast approaching and even the small café I am working at now was also bursting with activities.

“How was school today?” I plopped down on the couch beside Suho; I heave a sigh, “Exhausting.” He lets out a soft chuckle and ruffles my hair, “Go rest shortie.” I playful sent him a glare and snorted, “Look who’s talking.”

With a half lidded eyes I made my way upstairs only to stumble on the first step, “Tch. You’re so clumsy.” Sehun uttered accompanied by a small laugh, as he passed by. I continued upstairs too exhausted to argue with him right now.

 

 

12:02 am

I woke up in the middle of the night with a growling stomach, I hop off the bed slip on my cardigan and quietly made my way downstairs.

A serious looking Sehun greeted me as I came into the living room, “Oh, Sehun why aren’t you asleep yet?”  I walk towards the kitchen to find something to eat and thank god that there was still a pack of ramen.

“Insomnia” he answered shortly after. I nodded my head in response although he couldn’t see it. I then came to the living room, after a few minutes, with a hot bowl of ramen.

“Ya, how could you watch if you’re constantly flipping the channel?!” I complained making him stop on what he is doing and stare at me with that intimidating stare of his, his next action though got me stiffened from where I was seated. He’s leaning forward, our faces were barely centimeters away and he’s staring straight into my eyes. I gulped; breathing suddenly became difficult as my heart pound against my chest…

I wonder if he could hear my heart pounding against my chest, cause it’s the only thing I could hear right now.

He seems to be saying something but I was too focus on his face, which is centimeters away from mine, to hear it.

“Owwww! Ya!” I gently smack his shoulders for flicking my forehead, “I’m too handsome that you spazzed out.” He laughs a small playful smirk forming on his lips afterwards.

I rub my forehead, rolling my eyes at him. “In your dreams lisp boy.”

He glared at me, “What did you said?”

I confidently scrunch up my nose at him and said, “You heard me.”

With a scoff he then flicked my forehead again, “At least I’m not short like Thumbelina.” It’s my turn to glare. “You’re just tall!” I tried to reason out although I know for myself that I am really short, but not short like Thumbelina these guys are exaggerating.

-

-

-

Luhan’s POV

 

“LUHAN OPPA!”

“EXO M”

“SARANGHAE OPPA!”

“WO AI NI GEGE!”

Fans screamed from left to right, it was deafening but at the same time it was overwhelming.

It took us an hour to reach the waiting van outside the airport for it was too crowded inside; lots of fans have come despite of it being a surprise arrival.

Excited to see the rest of EXO and ____, I quickly ran inside the dorm as soon as manager hyung entered the pass code on the security system.

“____, we’re ho-“

Pain.

I felt a pain on my chest as I stare upon the sight in front of me.

“Woah. Looks like they have been up all night watching television.” Kris uttered, shaking his head before turning off the television. 

 


HIII \o/

jadkhakjh sorry for the short update :3

and and i love you allll ~ <3 LOL