Happy Birthday (part 2)

The Fake Girlfriend

 

   After a few more rounds of gaming we decided to head to a restaurant to have lunch. Holding the huge pororo plushie, that we have won in the arcade with all our tickets combined, against my chest as I wait for Sehun to return from the bathroom.

The memory of Sehun teaching me to play the basketball game, back at the arcade, came back making me heave a sigh. Why did my heart accelerated like that?

My countless thoughts were then interrupted by a hand waving in front of my face, “What’s with that face?” Sehun arched an eyebrow at me, he must’ve noticed me spazzing out. I stared at him our gazes meeting, an action that causes my cheeks to heat up. I look away immediately, “Nothing.” I uttered, shaking my head.

As the food came we ate quietly, so quiet that I wished a fan would interrupt or something. But then again that will cause us trouble, shaking my head at the thought I then decided to speak. “So, w-where do you want to go after this?” since there is still time until 7 pm. He taps his chopsticks on his lips whilst trying to think, an action that I find quite cute, and the way his lips pout slightly as he think. Cute…

“How about the beach?” a wide smile spread upon his lips, his eyes forming a crescent moon shape. I smiled back and nodded my head, the thought of going to the beach made me excited.

-

-

“Wah~”

Being in the beach brought back lots of memories of my father, they were happy memories but at the same time they were painful since I won’t be able to spend a day with my dad on the beach anymore. Nonetheless, I didn’t regret being here.

“Hey~” I called, gently shoving Sehun’s arms. I got worried as I saw the something in his eyes as he stared at the view upfront. It was as if he, also, remembered something whilst being here. “Are you okay?” I asked softly, his head slowly turned to my direction and he flash me a smile, nodding his head.

It became quiet as we just stared at the setting sun, to prevent the atmosphere from being awkward I stand up whilst removing my coat and placing them on the sand next to my bag. Sehun look up at me curiously. “What? We aren’t just here to stare at the view right?” I laugh before running towards the water.

He followed put after removing his own coat and we were splashing and running around like little kids. Laughter emitted from our mouths as we play on the water, I’d be lying if I say I’m not having fun right now.

 

“My castle is done.” I exclaimed like a little girl, with a satisfied smile on my face I stared at my masterpiece. Sehun laugh at my childishness. “What the?” my eyes widens when some children came running and ruining my castle. “My castle…” I look at Sehun with a pout on my face. That castle that I have carefully built is ruined. “Hey it’s just a castle.” He uttered in a, sort of, comforting way. “But it was really hard building that castle.” Another laugh emitted from his mouth as he leans forward to ruffle my hair. The action made me stiffened from where I was seated.

“I really had fun today.” He said with a soft and genuine smile. I found my heart fluttering at his smile.  I blink a couple of times before finding the right words to respond to what he said, “Uh y-yea. I had fun too.”

-

-

“Where is everybody? I thought they’d be home early.” Sehun uttered as we both enter the dark dorm, “I don’t know.” I shrug my shoulders with a slight smile. Little did Sehun know his hyungs have been home all day long, preparing for his surprise birthday party.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHUN!” they simultaneously shouted at the same time Sehun switch the lights on. Surprised, Sehun even jumped on the spot where he was standing. The whole living room was decorated with colorful balloons and a big banner hanging up on the wall saying “Happy birthday Sehun”. There were cakes, not cake, given by the fans and also given by his hyungs.

He was utterly lost for words; he could only give everyone a big smile. He looks back at me over his shoulder, “Happy Birthday!” I cooed.

 


 

hiii \o/

sorry part 11 took so long, i found a summer job and got busy with it. 

hope you guise enjoy this chapter <3 tata~