Help !

The Fake Girlfriend

 

“Noona, do you have any girl friends that could help our Lu Han hyung, clear up the gay issues?” Chen asked their stylist, while Luhan look at her with puppy dog eyes.

She patted Lu Han’s head and said, “I’m sorry Lu, but all my girl friends are married.” Lu Han pouted, his shoulders deflating, “Perhaps someone you know?” he said, with hopeful eyes.

“Hmmm…” she tapped her chin, thinking. “I’ll let you know, Arasso?” she smiled at the both of them, they nodded their heads and left.

It’s been 4 days and instead of getting busy practicing for promotions the Exo boys are busy finding Lu Han a fake girlfriend. Unfortunately they haven’t still found the girl. Well actually there are some girls, but they are fan girls and it would be a little problem.

“Tao, you had 8 girlfriends before right? Why don’t you contact them and ask them for help?” Kai asked jokingly, causing the others to burst into loud guffaw.

Tao scrunch up his nose at him and said, “They won’t even answer any of my calls.” His silly hyungs snickers at him. “And ya! Kim Jong in I’m your hyung right, why aren’t you calling me hyung?!” Kai just showed him a sheepish grin.

“Oh how about we ask one of the SNSD noonas?” Lay asked thinking it was a good idea, but instead he was smacked on the head by his hyung.

“Have you forgotten, it should not be an idol or a trainee under the same company?” Lay scratch the back of his head, “oh right, I forgot about that.”

Lu Han sighed, laying on the wooden floor of the practice room, “Where could we ever find a girl that-“ he was cut off by a loud thud by the door.

Their heads simultaneously turned to the door to see Park Chanyeol’s dearest girlfriend, Choi Hei Ryung.

“Park Chanyeol I’m here!” she beamed, Chanyeol stood up and run towards her to give her a big hug.

“Ya why didn’t you call me this past few days, I was freaking worried about you.” Chanyeol pouted.

She giggled and pinched his nose, “Sorry I was at my friend’s house.” Before Chanyeol can say something Xui Min butted in their conversation,

“Is your girl a friend?” she turns to him with a confused expression, while the other members snorted.

“I… I mean is your friend a girl?” he asked again, and this time with the correct form. She giggled and nodded her head, “Waeyo?”

Luhan immediately shot up and crawled towards her, “Can you help me?” she titled her head, “With what?”

~

Knock knock knock…

“____-ah!” she open her door to see Hei Ryung smiling brightly at you, “Oh, Hei Ryung-ah~!” she gave ____ a hug

 “I need your help.” Hei Ryung blurted out; ____ tilted her head at her, “With assignments?” Hei ryung shook her head, “Then with what?”

“Well you see my Chanyeol’s group mates are having issues and they need your help.” She started, hesitantly

“Help?! Why me! They don’t even know me!”

“Err… You’ll know. Come on!” her best friend suddenly grab her hand, dragging her out of the house, “Ya! Hei Ryung, Where are you taking me?” she tried to struggle from Hei Ryung’s grip

“Just trust me!” she assured her as she continues to drag her off to somewhere.

~

They both arrive at in front of a huge building.

SM Entertainment the huge sign in front said. Hei Ryung led her best friend inside, where the guards and receptionist greeted her, and then enters the elevator.

As the elevator reached the designated floor, they continue to walk until they stop in front of a room. Hei Ryung turned to ____, fixed her messy bangs and smiled before turning back to the door and knock.

It was opened by Hei Ryung’s boyfriend, Chanyeol.

“Guys they’re here!” He shouted with his deep voice that doesn’t match his cute little face. The boys who were inside immediately scrambled and line up like boy scouts.

____ examined each of them and find them all handsome.

“Boys she is my best friend ____.” Hei Ryung introduced her to the boys who were observing her from head-to-toe, before smiling and greeting her then introducing their selves one by one in which ____ already forgot.

“Let’s all sit down.” The giant guy said, gesturing all of them to sit on the couch at the back of the room.

As soon as they all sat down the other boys couldn’t stop looking at ____, she was like an angel that had fallen from heaven.

“So, you see me and my best friend Se Hun have been accused to some issues.” Baby faced boy started,

“What kind of issues?” she asks curious about it and so she would know on how to help them,

He bit his lips, “Gay issues.” He mumbles the answer but she was still able to catch, she even snorted the moment she heard the answers.

“Well you are indeed prettier than a girl but I can see you are manly.” ____ told baby faced boy, “And your best friend looks cold and arrogant to be a gay.” she added, referring to the boy beside him who slightly glares at her. The other member chuckle at what she had said, though it was true.

“Well you see ____-sshi; it is because they were too affectionate with each other in public.” The innocent looking guy with milky white skin said.

“Ah…” she nodded her head, understanding.

“So I need to pretend to be a girlfriend of one of you, am I right?”

Ding ding ding !! 

 


So I already posted chapter 2, because I'm so excited and also I won't be here tomorrow and the other day. 
Kyyaaa ~ ^o^ What do you think will happen next?

Will she agrees?

johdpuashidsub Why am i asking ?! I already know the answer. XD

But I'm not gonna tell yaaaaa. *wiggles eyebrows*

 

orz you have a crazy author right here. xD

Chu ~ See ya guys on the next chapter :3