New Friend

The Fake Girlfriend

 

 

“HAHAHAHA!” Eunji laughed, slamming her hand over the wooden table.

In a matter of minutes, after I’ve introduced myself, we were close friends already like I have already known her for a really long time.

“So unnie, where do you live?” she asked as we exit the café. “Uhm…” I could not possibly say that I live in the boys’ dorm. “There, straight up ahead.” I pointed at the opposite direction.

“Ohh… I live near EXO’s dorm.” She said all giddy, I gasp inwardly, “But I don’t go to their dorm, I’m not a stalker.” She added accompanied by a giggle, “I wish I could see them up close though and might as well talk to them.”

I smiled at her, “You’ll get to meet them someday.” She smiled back and nod, “I hope. Oh unnie can you give this to Sehun? My sister really likes him and she wants me to give this to him.” she handed me a neatly wrapped gift with a picture of Sehun on it. I flashed a smile, “Sure, why not. How about you? You don’t have anything to give to the boys?”

She shook her head, “Just tell Luhan oppa that… I love him.” she shyly uttered the last words, her cheeks turning slight pink. “If that’s okay with you unnie.”

A soft giggle escaped my mouth, “of course.” Her face lightens up. “Thank you unnie!” she gave me a hug and I hugged her back. “Well I need to go now unnie, my sister is probably waiting for me.” She said as we pull away, I nod at her and she waved goodbye.

I waited for a good 30 minutes before walking to my bus stop.

It was already dinner time when I came but the boys weren’t still home. I place the gift on the coffee table and went to the kitchen to make dinner before the boys arrive.

“____! We’re here!” I heard Chanyeol’s deep voice from the hallway followed by footsteps, scrambling towards the kitchen.

“WAH! FOOD, I’M STARVING!” Baekhyun said along with the growling of his stomach, filling the room with laughter. “Aigoo Baek oppa.” I shook my head and told them to sit down.

“YA! BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Kai smacked the back of his hyung’s head, earning a glare from the older male, “YA I’M YOUR HYUNG!” Kai just rolled his eye, “Don’t be selfish HYUNG! And stop eating like a pig.” He made a disgusted expression at Baekhyun.

Suho sighed, shaking his head. Most of the times Kai acts more mature than his hyungs.

 

It only took a few minutes before we were down to the last meat, since the boys were really hungry I let them decide who eats it, but I guess they just let Chanyeol and Baekhyun fight over it.

“MINE! MINE!”

“NO MINE!” Chanyeol protested, fighting chopsticks with Baekhyun, “MINEEEEEE!” Baekhyun shouted as they continue fight with their chopsticks. Kai sighed, stand up and walk out of the kitchen.

The other members just ignored them, for they are too tired to even stop them from fighting, “Chanyeol, Baekhyun stop that.”  Suho tried to stop them while he puts the dishes on the sink, I was near to getting annoyed, so before I hit the both of them with the chairs, I grabbed my chopsticks and eat the last meat they keep fighting at.

Both of them stop fighting and turned their attention to me, their eyes were wide and so as their mouths. I showed them an innocent grin while munching on the meat.

“Oh it’s on missy.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol glanced at each other, as if they just thought of the same evil idea.

“KYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!” I fled out of the kitchen as Chanyeol and Baekhyun chase me. “PUAHAHAHA PUT ME DOWN YOU GIANT MONSTER!” I screamed as Chanyeol lifted me up with one arm  and placed me on his shoulder.

“No way shortie, after you’ve eaten our last meat!” he didn’t need to shout over my giggling and slight screaming of putting me down, because his deep was already too deep to be heard over it.

“But you were fighting nonstop!” I laughed, trying to struggle from his grip, “And how come you still have lots of energy? Aren’t you supposed to be tired?” he puts me down but held my hand while Baekhyun held the other one. “I’m called happy virus for nothing, little girl.”

I huffed off my fringed, “I’m not a little girl.”

“sure sure.” A laughed escape from his mouth. “Now, before we let you go, show us an aegyo first.” Baekhyun said, grinning. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, “No way dudes, no way.”

“Aww come on, We’ll buy you ice cream cake.” My eyes glisten at the sound of my favorite food in the world.

“Right now?” Chanyeol nodded his head.

“One whole box of ice cream cake?” the both of them nodded their head.

“Hmm…” I thought for a while,

“Still no.” I let out a soft chuckle, while they groan.

“You’re the only girl whom I know that doesn’t do aegyo.” Chanyeol pouted.

“Well that’s because I’m naturally cute.”

They stared at me -like I’m some weird person or some sort- for a second or two, before bursting into loud guffaws, “PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” I glared at the two idiots who are rolling on the floor.

“You two are mean.” I made my way back to the kitchen, leaving the two idiots laugh their off on the floor. “Oh, hey let me do that. You’re already tired for the day, just go rest.” I said as I found Suho washing the dishes. He shook his head, “Anio, you always do the house chores, it’s the least I can do.”

“Oh come on, you guys let me live here in your dorm.”

“Ah no no little girl. You’re our little sister now, hmm?” he said, flashing his famous angelic smile. I smiled back and nodded my head, tears started to form on the side of my eyes. “Hey why are you crying, hmm?” he wiped both his hands dry on the apron and held both of my cheeks.

I didn’t want to cry in front of him, but I really felt happy that once again I have someone to call family.

I sniffed, “I’m not crying, who says I’m crying?”

He let out a soft laugh and brought me into his arms, “Aigoo come on don’t cry, hmm?”

“YA SUHO HYUNG! WHY DID YOU MADE ____ CRY?!” Baekhyun shouted, enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. “WHAT ____’S CRYING?!” the other members came running into the kitchen.

“Ah aniyo, I didn’t make her cry. Did I ____?”

I let out a soft laugh and shook my head, “Anio, Suho oppa didn’t make me cry.”

“Then why are you crying?”

I laugh, “I’m just happy to have you guys.”

The room was then filled with awww from the boys, “GROUP HUG GUYS GROUP HUG!” D.O shouted and they all surrounded me and squished me in the middle.

The kitchen was then filled with our nonstop laughter; I noticed that Sehun was also in the room in fact he was right in front of me, laughing along with his hyungs. I wish he’d always smile or laugh like that instead of having a blank and cold expression.

-

-

Just when I was about to walk upstairs, I remembered the gift from…

Oh wait I forgot her name.

“Sehun.” I call; he was just about to enter his room. He was fresh out from the bathroom and is now drying his hair with a towel.

“What?” he turned to me, his usual cold expression was there. I gulped, with slightly trembling hands I handed him the gift.

He arched an eyebrow as he stared at the gift in my hand, “this is not from me, don’t worry.” As if I’m going to give you a gift. Well if you’ll act nicer I could give you a gift on your birthday or something.

“It’s from my friend’s sister.” He nodded his head then entered his room.

I sighed and went back to my own room to call it a night.

 


 

HOHOHO! hello everybody \o/

omg <3 kjashdagjhs

*bows 90 degrees* i'm sorry if this chapter is kind of boring

i'm going to give you a good one on my mext update \o/