China

The Fake Girlfriend

 

Today is the day where EXO M will be flying off to China.

The airport is already full of fans, raising their signboards, and reporters with their cameras were there as well.  We walked through the crowd with Luhan holding my hand glancing at me from time to time, checking if I was still following him. I tried my best to flash a smile on everyone who is there, I’m not really used to this kind of things… but since I’m getting paid…

All of the sudden I feel really guilty about having them pay me for being a fake girlfriend, when clearly I‘m just a useless .

 

“Okay so flight is in half an hour, is everything & everyone ready to go?” Manager Oppa made sure.

Everyone nodded their heads, except for Lay who is rummaging his bag. “Oh I think I forgot my headphones.” I let out a giggle and fish out his purple headphone from my almost worn out bag, “I knew you would forgot something.” I hand him his headphones, he flashed me a bright smile and gave me a hug. “Thank you and I’ll miss you.”

“Awww ~ I’ll miss you too Lay oppa.” I hugged him back.

“Call me immediately if there’s trouble, alright?” he said as we pull away from the hug, I nod my head “ne ne~” he chuckles and ruffled my hair.

“Me too, I’ll miss you and your cooking.” Xiumin said, giving me a big bear hug.

I laugh as I hugged him back, “Don’t worry when you come back, I’ll cook your favorites.” His eyes lighten up and was about to say something when Kris pushed him aside. “Hey shortie, be good alright? And study hard. And don’t stress yourself; take a day off on your part time job on weekends.” He said, like a strict brother he always is. “Yea Ya, don’t worry.” He ruffled my hair, a small smile forming on his lips before pulling me in for a hug.

“And also…”

“What?”

“keep growing.” He teased, letting out a soft laughs as we pull away from the hug. “Just wait and see. You giant!” I sent him a glare.

“Step aside.” Chen pushed Kris aside and hugs me. “Whenever you miss us or you’re down just look at our pre debut photos and it will surely lighten up your day.” He said, making me laugh while the ther members groan.

“I saved it on the computer at the dorm.” He whispered, chuckling.

“I’ll surely check it out.” I whispered back.

“____!” Tao cried enveloping me in his long arms. “I’ll miss you.”

“Aww panda, I’ll miss you too.” I felt something wet on my shoulder, I pull away from the hug to see Tao crying. “Hey don’t cry, we’ll see each other in a month or so.” I assured him, his pout curved into a smile and he nods his head.

“Now let me talk to my girl.” I chuckled as Luhan drag me away from Tao; he smiled and pulled me into a warm hug. He kissed my forehead, earning awes from the fans causing my cheeks to heat up.

“Take care of yourself okay? I don’t want you getting sick again.” He uttered in a sincere voice. “Of course.” I nod my head.

“And let’s date when we come back, we’ll go wherever you like.”

“KISS ~ KISS~” the fans cheered, making us turn red. Luhan smiled shyly at him and shook his head.

Few minutes later their flight was called, the boys hugged me again before walking towards their plane.

“Bye, see you in a month… or so.” Luhan pouts as he wave goodbye to me. I smiled softly at him also waving goodbye. Before he fully enters the tunnel to their plane, he made a heart shape over his head and purses his lips. I giggled at him.

“LUHAN OPPA!” a girl shrieked, making me turn to her direction. She was sitting on the ground and looks like she’s hurt. I was about to approach her when the airport officers came to her and drag her out of the airport.

I sighed and walk out of the airport too, stopping by at a nearby café before going home.

“One caramel macchiato please.” I told my order to the girl behind the counter, she flashed me a bright smile and punched some buttons on the cashier register before turning back to me, “Is that all miss?” I nod my head.

As I got my order, I turn around to look for a seat and found one near the window. It wasn’t that sunny outside so it’ll be a perfect spot to sit while enjoying a cup of macchiato.

As I sit down, I notice the girl on the opposite table. She looks familiar though, she’s holding onto her knee and it seems like she’s putting a band aid over it.

She looks up, probably feeling my stare.

Hey! She’s the girl from the airport earlier.

I flashed a smile and bow my head a little. She smiled back, an awkward one though. Bringing my order with me, I stand up and walk towards her table. “Hi, you okay?” I asked, referring to her bruised knee.

“Y-yea.” She softly muttered.

“I’m ____, by the way.” I flashed another smile while extending my hand for a friendly shake. She shyly took it, “I know you unnie; you’re Luhan oppa’s girl.” She giggled. How cute.

I chuckled, “Oh right.”

“My name is Seo Eunji by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Eunji.”  I said, sipping on my drink.

 


 

HOHOH YES EXAMS ARE ALREADY FINISHED

AND WE ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE PRACTICES FOR OUR

GRADUATION FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK

AND NEXT WEEK.

sorry for the caps lock, i'm just so happpyy <3