Who's jealous now?

The Fake Girlfriend

 

 School came too slow today and it was really boring. “Hey are you coming with me to SME?” I asked Hei Ryung as we walk out of our classroom. She sighed and shook her head, “I still have to finish my project.”

“tsk tsk…” I poke her forehead, “I told you to finish it before going on a date with Chanyeol.” She pouts. “I love Chanyeol than school.” I chuckled at her, shaking my head.

Today I took my day off to spend the whole week with the EXO M boys before they fly off to China on weekend.

“Hello ____.” The guard of SME greeted me. He’s a man in mid-ages, but still looks young. “Hi Ahjussi!” I greeted back with a huge smile. I walk up to the elevator, pressed the floor where the boys’ practice room is located.

When the door is about to close someone has block it. I look up only to find myself frowning upon seeing the person/

She smirked, twirling the end of her locks as she enters the elevator. She pushed the 8th floor button, her perfectly polished finger nails shining a bit as the elevator light shone on it.

I suddenly thought of when was the last time I actually had my finger nails done.

“Are you going to meet your boyfriend?” she asked, looking at me through my reflection on the elevator door.

“Of course. What else would I be doing here?” I answered, trying not to sound rude. Because it’s pretty obvious that I came here to see Luhan and the other members of course.

“Well I don’t know, maybe you got jealous of me being accepted here as a trainee so you’re planning to try out SME’s auditions…” she shrugs and winked at me.

I cringed. Seriously I don’t want to kick this girl right in the face, “You are so immature, you know that?” I muttered rolling my eyes, she scoffs.

The elevator dinged, indicating my arrival at my destined floor. Right when the door opened Luhan was already standing in front of the elevator, smiling cheekily upon seeing me. “You’re here.” He chimed, hugging me as soon as I step out of the elevator. “You should have just waited for me at the practice room.” I told him and at the corner of my eye I can see Jin kyung fuming.

Tch… who’s jealous now?

“Nah I was on my way back from the washroom when I saw the elevator going up to this floor I thought it was you so I decided to wait and I guessed right.” He explains, making me giggle at how cute he explained his reason.

“Now come on the others are waiting for you.” He held my hand and lead me to the practice room.

“AHHH LUHAN! XI LUHAN! PUT ME DOWN!” I screamed as Luhan run through the hallway while carrying me on one shoulder. He laughs and runs faster, the other members just laugh –and when I say other members, Sehun is not included.

I hate you guise T-T

“Now am I strong enough?” he said. We were actually arguing about Luhan not being strong and then he ended up carrying me on one shoulder and running through the hallway, proving me that he is strong.

I laugh, shaking my head. “I hate you.” I told him, sticking out my tongue at him and run to hide behind Kris when he was about to chase me again. “Aigoo this couple.” Kris let out a deep chuckle, shaking his head at our childishness.

“Let’s all go now, the restaurant will be closing in a few hours.”

“YES! ALRIGHT I’M ALREADY HUNGRY!” Xiumin cried, putting his hands up in the air.

We all exited the building; it was already 11:30 in the evening when the boys finished practicing.

At the front building of SME, some fans are still wide awake and are patiently waiting, outside on the cold night, for their oppas. I’m quite surprised that they are able to stay too long, especially when it’s really cold outside. They waited for hours just to see their idols for a few seconds.

They are all so devoted.

As soon as we walk out of the building the fans stands up and raised their banners, gifts and cameras. Although, fatigue is already evident on the boys’ faces they still managed to give their fans a genuine smile and a bow of thanks for supporting them.

-

-

Their favorite restaurant was only 15 minutes away from the SME building. The Ahjumma who owns the restaurant knows them since they always eat there ever since they were trainees.

The restaurant wasn’t that big but wasn’t that small either, it’s just enough. It’s warm and cozy and the sweet aroma of food that lingers in the air is enough to make your mouth water.

“Hello boys!” the Ahjumma in her mid age greeted with a warm motherly smile, the tired looking boys beamed at her. “Aww my boys you all look tired.” She looked at them with pitiful smile, upon seeing the tiredness on their faces.

“Ah Ahjumma you don’t have to worry about us, you know how practice is.” Kris assured her. She nodded her head, “Ah! Why don’t you all sit down and I will prepare all of your favorite foods, hmm? And don’t worry it’ll be free for my favorite boys.” She smiled, clasping her hands together. Then her gaze landed on me, her eyes glistened and she smiled sweetly at me, I returned the smile and bowed my head at her.

“And who is this pretty girl here?”

“Ah A-annyeong haseyo, I’m ____.” I introduced myself with a bow.

“She is lulu’s girl!” Chen cried, making me blush and Luhan as well. Ahjumma’s smile then widen, “Oh really? Kyaaaaaa~” she started squealing like she was just my age. “You are really beautiful my dear.” I let out a shy laugh, “Kamsahamnida.”

We all chatted with Ahjumma, while we wait for our foods. She is really nice to the boys and she treats her like they are all her son.

I suddenly remembered my own mother…

Though she didn’t treat me as her own, I still love her.

And wherever she is now I hope she’s fine and happy…

 


 

HELLO EVERYONE \o/

omg i'm going to be busy this week because of finals.

but don't worry after exams i'll make sure to give you a double update. 

PROMISE <3

meanwhile, let's all take at look at this gif...

tumblr_miysw6luJh1s1dsj1o1_500.gif

Baekhyun's jawline :Q__________