Date [part 2]

The Fake Girlfriend

 

Jashdaksjfdaksj this horror house is seriously scary.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I jumped in shock and run for my dear life when a head suddenly falls out of nowhere in front of my face. “Ya ____ wait up!” Luhan called running behind me.

I stopped resting my hands on the wall to maintain my balance, panting. Luhan had caught up with me and linked his arms with me. “Hey ~ you alright?” he asked, concern. I nodded in response, muttering a Yes.

He sighed in relief, “You know this scary monsters aren’t rea- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” the both of us suddenly screamed when a scary creature came out running out of nowhere. Luhan was so scared he suddenly punched the person in the face. “Owwww…”

 I looked at him with huge eyes, he grabbed my hands, “Sorrryyyy!” he shouts as we run towards the exit.

-

-

“HAHAHA! you should have seen your face when the head fell in front of your face!” he laughed from across the table.

I scrunch up my nose at him while shooting him a playful glare, “How did you know that when you’re busy screaming like a girl!” I snapped, he wasn’t really screaming like a girl though.

“I wasn’t!” He defended himself.

“Yes you were. You even punched the scary man in the face.” We stared at each other, remembering what he have done inside the horror house before bursting into loud guffaws, catching the attention of the people inside the food court. “Mianhe.” We bowed our heads snickering afterwards.

“Poor guy.” I muttered shaking my head.

-

“Luhan! Luhan!” I called jumping like a little child.

“What? What?” Luhan asked as he made his way towards me.

“Gift shop!” I point my index fingers towards the small shop with a huge ribbon in front. I grabbed his hand and drag him inside.

-

“Ohhh~ deer.” I cooed seeing a deer’s antler head band, remembering Luhan. I made my way towards Luhan holding the deer’s antler behind my back.

“Hey ~ what do you have there?” he asked, peeking behind me. Instead of answering I show it to him and put it over his head.

“Ah ~ it fits you perfectly. Now you really look like a real deer.” I told him clapping my hands as I examine his. He’s really cute. He shot me a playful glare.

“Why? I’m just telling the truth.” I grin innocently pinching both his cheeks.

A tint of pink crept up to his cheeks, he turn around, “You should wear one too.” He walked around the shop to find another deer’s antler headband. “Ah!” he walked back to me holding another headband like his, but smaller.

He wore it over my head and smile, “We should take a picture and show it to other members.” He let out an evil laugh while fishing out his phone from his pocket.

“1

2

3

Kimchi.”

“deer ~” I said then smiled for the camera.

The middle aged lady, behind the counter, shook her head while muttering, “Ah ~ young couples.”

We glance at each other, giggling like little children.

-

-

“Aish! It’s getting late already.” Luhan uttered as we walk out of the Viking ride. I pout at what he said. But I’m having so much fun…

Luhan must have noticed my pouting expression that he told me that we could ride one last ride before going home. I beamed at him my eyes probably glistening with excitement. “Alright!”

He chuckled and hold out his hand, I quickly grab it and we walk towards our last ride.

 

The Ferris wheel.

I stopped in my tracks turning to him, “But Luhan isn’t that…” my voice trailed off. His lips curved into a small smile, “I’ll be alright.” He reassured me then we continue walking towards the Ferris wheel ride.

“You sure?” I asked worriedly as we hoped in the cart. He flashed a smile, nodding his head. “Yea.”

tumblr_mcstvvjuuV1rv4j4y.gif (cause I feel like posting a wonderful smile of Luhan LOL hope you don't mind guys) 

“alright.” I nod. The cart then started to move, momentarily stopping as some people load each cart. Then we reached the top, my jaw dropped at the Seoul’s night view, “Woah!”

It was really a sight to see…

“Beautiful huh?” Luhan whispered, his hot breath tickling the back of my ears. “Hmm…” I hummed nodding my head as a wide smile spread across my face at the sight.

 

Sadly all happy times has to come to an end. We silently drive the path to my house, my body felt tired and so are my eyes. I tried not to sleep because, I thought, it will be unfair for Luhan. He’s much more tired than I am, he had schedules and practice all day and yet he came to my school to bring me to an amusement park.

It’s really unfair if I sleep.

“____, if you’re sleepy then go to sleep. It’s a bit traffic so it’ll take a long time before we arrive at your house.”

“But…” he stop the car to the side, unbuckling his seatbelt, he lean towards me and unbuckle my seatbelt also. I only watched what he’s going to do. His face is close to mine, really close. I gulped.

 

He pulled a lever thingy on the side making my seat lean backwards so I was lying down. “Now sleep.” He commanded with a smile.

I close my eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

-

-

“Sleepy head…”

“Sleepy head…”

I flutter my eyes open to see Luhan’s face right in front of me. It took me a while to register what was going on, my eyes widens and I shot up immediately only to bump my head on his.

We both yelp in pain.

“Awww…” he rubbed his forehead as he steps backward. He’s already outside the car.

“Sorry.” I uttered rubbing my forehead as I sat up.

“It’s alright. We’re at your house by the way.” I hoped of the car and we started walking to my apartment building. Before entering I turn to him and smiled, then gave him hug, “Thanks deer oppa ~ I really had fun today.”

“Uh- oh y-yea I also had f-fun.” I pull away from the hug to find his cheeks turning red. I tilted my head, why is he blushing. Oh maybe he isn’t used to being hugged by a girl.

“Are you cold? I mean do you want to drink something before you go back to your dorm?” He shook his head.

“Nah. You should go take a rest now.”

I nod my head, “Arasso. Thanks again oppa and drive safely.” His hand reaches up to ruffle my hair.

“Yea anything for you.” He leans forward to place a quick peck on my forehead before immediately jogging back to his car.

I was stunned for a moment. Did he just…

I blinked a few times, shaking my head before walking inside to my apartment.

We’re “in a relationship” I should get use to it… right?

 


 

UH YEAH! Chapter 12 is up o u o <3