Ridiculed

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You sighed in exasperation as you sat on the chair in the principal’s office. Well, it wasn’t your fault Luhan, the bastard had incited you first. In result, your reflexes reacted much quicker than your brain. Before you knew it, the palm of your hand landed a rather harsh smack onto his forehead, which caused his head to swing backwards.

Stupid hand. You glared angrily at it as if it was the one at fault. Pitiful, yes, we know.

“Can you tell me why you did that to Mr. Lu?” The silver haired principal asked calmly.

“He was invading my personal space.” You answered truthfully. The principal looked quite surprised, but jotted down notes.

“Ah Ri, this is your first day of school, so I know you don’t know much around here, but you shouldn’t put your hands on another student.” He began to lecture you. “Especially Luhan.”

You raised an eyebrow confused as to why he was so special.

“His father owns this school. He has every right to sue you, kick you out, or even worse, make sure you won’t ever be able to attend another district.” The principal seemed to have read your expression.

“He’s really something isn’t he?” You couldn’t believe this. Just because he had his father backing up his little behind, he had the every right to treat others like crap. What has earth become? But you couldn’t answer that of course, since you didn’t remember at all how it ever was before.

“You could say that.” He nodded.

“So, now I’m going to serve detention.” You knew what was already coming and the principal was taken aback by how straight forward you were.

“Yes, unfortunately.”

“Give her a break won’t you?” The assistant butted in, trying to help you out. “She’s didn’t know any better.”

Oh yes I did. I knew very well. You looked at the assistant, not really needing her to get you out of this mess. Luhan was asking for it and if it was Kai, you would have done the same thing.

Maybe….or not.

“I know, but Luhan already sent us the punishment he wanted her to receive.” The principal gave you a sympathetic gaze.

“What?!” You shot up from your seat. “You mean, he…he…has the authority to do this?”

The principal said it wasn’t their decision, but was under the power of his father’s. Even the assistant was appalled by the idea that he was able to punish whomever he pleased.

en unbelievable.

With an uncaring shrug, you beckoned the principal to carry on with whatever Luhan had instructed for you to do. It wasn’t like you were willing to do just anything; it was the fact that you had no other choice, but to abide by the rules.

True, you had probably overreacted a little in the classroom. Even so, it wasn’t exactly your entire fault. There was something strange about Luhan that wouldn’t click to you and therefore, your natural instincts kicked in when he was being a loathsome prick.

~~~

 

IT WAS WRONG OF ME TO TOUCH LUHAN

I WILL RESPECT HIM FROM NOW ON

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

 

Utterly ridiculed in front of entire school, you stood aloofly in the middle of the cafeteria holding up the sign created by none other than Luhan himself. His intentions were to starve you, and then made sure everyone witnessed you being punished. There were no words to describe how you felt right now. He had the power to exceed anything he desired and embarrassing you to the bottom of the core was one of them.

As students grabbed their lunches, many gathered around you in absolute astonishment. They all murmured loudly amongst themselves at the new student who already caused the biggest uproar in history. Nothing like this has ever happened before and the fact that Luhan being involved was outrageously entertaining.

Girls and boys mocked you, shaking their heads in disapproval for what you did to the school’s prince. Other than Kai, they worshiped the bastard quite a lot. You tried extremely hard to pay no attention to the haters who were pointing at you and letting profanity roll out of their dirty mouths. Instead, you kept your head down as you clenched tightly onto the sign in your hands.

Anger, frustration, embarrassment; your blood boiled in rage, but you didn’t show it. What pissed you off the most was that he had emphasized TOUCH, to make you appear like a ual marauder and knowing how the girls were, it was bound to catch quite a few nasty attentions.

“Stupid little shiet. That’s what you get for touching our Lulu.”

“She totally deserves this.”

“The doesn’t even look apologetic.”

“This who claimed to be Kai’s cousin deserves to die.”

“Come on, let’s throw food at her!!” Everyone shouted, agreeing to the matter and they all gained up on you. However, you stood rooted to the floor and did not allow yourself to go down easily. You remained rigid, eyes solid hard, jaws aligned, and your expression, torn.  

With that, students began throwing their lunch at you. The first blow was hot rice that hit directly in your face, along with a bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter