Off Limits

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Now why did you have to do that?” Chanyeol heaved the boy up by his shirt carelessly. “Very, very bad move there buddy.”

“ that …” Hyun Woo spat angrily. “I’ll make sure they both suffer for hurting my brother.”

“Chanyeol if you can’t beat his up or make him shut the hell up, move out of the damn way.” Baekhyun stepped in between and slapped his hand onto the back of Hyun Woo’s neck as he dragged him away.

“Let me teach you a small lesson.” Baekhyun slammed the boys head to the wall and he cried out in pain. “Oh…did that hurt?” He did it again and again until Hyun Woo fell to his knees.

“Yah hyung! Mind sharing that piece of shiet first before killing him?” Sehun whined from the bleachers. “My fists are itching for a punch.”

“Go to class maknae, you’re not doing anything.” Suho walked into the gymnasium with one of Hyun Woo’s friend in custody. D.O soon followed with the other one. They threw the two next to their leader and encircled them.

“Maybe no one has made it clear to some of you bastards, but Ah Ri’s someone you shouldn’t be messing with.” Suho snickered.

“And when Kai gets here, you’re all pretty much dead.” Chanyeol chortled.

“Well, I almost felt bad at first thinking that they didn’t know any better; just being some clueless s, but then look what I got.” D.O fished out a camera phone from his back pocket and waved it at the boys. “Someone recorded the fight and it’s short of en awesome on Ah Ri’s part.”

“Let me see that!” Sehun snatched it from his hand and began to watch it. “W-Whaoo! Oh shiet! Did you see that?! Did you see what she did?! Oh my god!” Sehun’s mouth dropped.

Everyone passed the phone around and was unbelievably shock. The way you effortlessly smashed him on the lockers was mind blowing. How in the world were you so brave and so—

“Strong…” Suho slapped a hand to his cheek. “Wow…”

“She handled that jerk perfectly damn well.”

“If anything, I think she could have very much destroyed his without any help.”

“Kai needs to see this.”

“See what?”

Kai strolled through the gymnasium door with furrowed brows. His eyes landed on his wanted target, Hyun Woo. Anger boiled in his system briefly recalling what happened awhile ago in the hall. He’s never thought that seeing you attacked, harassed, and ridiculed like an animal would piss him off so much. No one had the right to lay their hands on you and he was going to make sure that person regretted it.

“This…” Sehun held out the camera in front of his face and pressed play.

Kai watched it with his stomach twisting in every direction. The way you tried to stand up for yourself and stay strong made him proud, all the while it drove him crazy because you continued to forget who you were. His eyes then blazed with anger when Hyun Woo ripped your shirt in satisfaction. He was about ready to punch the living hell out of the scum that knelt before him when his body numb to what happened next.

How you reacted by trying to defend him from being called a “motherless bastard” wasn’t normal for a typical girl. When you pushed Hyun Woo effortlessly up against the locker with just one arm, was like watching you transform into someone he’s never seen before.

His heart dropped seeing how they threw you carelessly to the floor and surrounded you. It made him suddenly wished that he was there sooner and maybe he could have spared you half the pain that you went through this morning. Most of all, he was mad at himself for being late because he knew you wouldn’t have been late for him.

Kai slowly walked up to Hyun Woo and heaved him ruthlessly up to his feet by the back of his collar. “Who the are you to put your hands on her?”

“That little …” Hyun Woo spat. “I’m going to make her regret—SHIET!”

Kai immediately swung a punch to his face and he staggered to the floor. He then hovered over him and kicked him hard in the guts. Hyun Woo cried out in pain, but doesn’t beg for mercy.

“You don’t know who you’re ing with do you? That ‘little ’ you’re talking about is with me…” Kai snarled and bent down to face the boy. “…and she’s off limits, you en bastard. If I ever catch you touching her again, I’ll make sure your entire family goes down with you.”Kai slammed Hyun Woo’s head harshly to the ground. “Be thankful that you’re still alive because I could easily kill you right now if it isn’t for her.”

Kai stood up and looked over at Baekhyun and the others. “Take these sonofaes for a swim and make sure they don’t come out anytime soon.”

“That’s all?” D.O gawked at him, a tad disappointed at the punishment. “We were hoping to see some action…”

“Can’t.” Kai smirked. “Ah Ri has her fingers around my neck. I’ll see you guys during lunch.”

As Kai turned around to leave, Hyun Woo shouted after him. “You think stopping me would actually work?! If I can’t get to her, someone else will! She’d be gone and wasted before you even know it.” He clutched his aching stomach and laughed evilly. “

 “What the did you just say?” Kai glowered at him. His stomach churned when the words sunk into his system.

“Oh this er doesn’t know when to shut the hell up. Let me help you.” Chanyeol punched Hyun Woo in the face and it knocked him out cold. He looked at Kai, “Don’t worry. We’ll dump them in the pool before going to class.”

They dragged the three bodies away, but Kai’s feet wouldn’t allow him to move. Who would want to hurt you? He didn’t want to believe it, but Hyun Woo’s words seemed to have awakened his conscience. The sudden feeling of you being unsafe sort of worried him.

Get a damn grip, Kai. Why worry about that pig? She’s a en Hulk in disguise!

Kai pulled himself back to reality and headed to class. Although he knew you were more than capable of defending yourself, he wasn’t going to take Hyun Woo’s words lightly either.

 

~~~

When the bell rang and first period was over, everyone filed out of the classroom except for you.

“I’ll see you later, Ah Ri sshi.” Hee Jin bid you goodbye with an utterly sweet smile and got up from her seat. Before she left, she turned back around to face you, “You should put medicine on your lip before it leaves a scar.”

You nodded and waved goodbye to the princess.

When she left, you made a face at her cunning words that didn’t sound sincere at all. You slowly gathered your materials into your backpack, hoping that by the time you reached the hall, students would have already dispersed into their classrooms.

The event that took place this morning had many questioning your abilities and background information. The day hasn’t even ended yet and there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter