Your guardian angel

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“WHAT?!!” Both you and the woman shouted. You looked at her and knew she was ready to strangle you.

“N-no..no. It’s a misunder—”

“It’s ok baby, you don’t have to be shy.” Kai’s voice turned disgustingly soft. “You look so good in my shirt.”

“Th-this is your…your SHIRT?!” You hissed embarrassedly.

“I dressed you last night, don’t you remember?”

HE WHAT?!! Oh god. You wanted to die now.

 Kai bit his lips, eyes traveling down your body in such a erted way that you wished so badly you could blend into the walls. What made you cringed even more was when he began caressing the side of your cheek with the back of hand, sweeping away your fringe behind your ear.

Eww. No. Just stop.

You elbowed him and tried pushing him off of you, but failed miserably as he squashed you firmly against him. When you looked up to give him a tedious glare, you realized that he was having a very intense stare off with the woman standing before the two of you. His face appeared even darker then before and his eyes—his eyes were deadly.

What’s going on between these two? You glanced from one to another. The tension in the air was nerve-racking. Who is she? You don’t remember seeing her in your vision when you were getting to know Kai.

“Kai, sweety. You know you’re not supposed to bring home es. We don’t want her spreading diseases in the house. Your father disapproves—”

“The hell is it with you if I bring home anyone? I do it all the time and it’s none of your goddamn business.”

e?! Who? Me? You couldn’t believe your ears. She was judging you without knowing anything.

And KAI, this little prick thinks he could treat you anyway he wanted to. First, throwing you out, now pretending to be—

“Meet my girlfriend…MOTHER.” He smirked at her then looked down at you, eyes all lovely-dovey, but you were too shock to react. The lady didn’t look old enough to have an 18 year old as child. At least to you, she looked around her mid twenties. Besides, you thought your vision had showed you that Kai’s mother had…passed away.

I could be wrong too. The vision probably made a mistake. Tsk.

His ‘mother’s’ jaws literally hit the marble floor as Kai rashly dragged you back into his room.

“I’m sorry…so sorry!” You apologized to her and bowed while Kai slammed the door closed.

“Hey! You shouldn’t treat your mother that way nor lie about me being your girlfriend!” You put your hands on your hips and glared at him. “Do you not know your manners?”

“She is NOT my en mother, so shut up!” He roared.

You stepped back, almost flinching at his explosion. “She-she’s not? But you just called her—”

“And who the hell are you to tell me what to do?!” He ignored you entirely.

“I’m your guardian angel.” Yeah! You got that right!

There was an awkward silence in the room. He gave you a very serious stare and you almost thought that he was going to believe you until he broke out into midst of laughter. You frowned, waiting for him to stop because obviously, he found this very amusing when you didn’t see anything funny about it at all.

Stupid human boy. I could crush you right now.

“I…I…must have been really drunk yesterday,” He gasped for air and finally composed himself, “to have picked up some mental girl like you from the club. Wow…I’m really starting lose my game.” He shook his head.

“I’m not making this up.”

“Oh I’m sure you’re not.” He scoffed.

“I know a lot about you.” You decided to use the information you had gathered not too long ago to persuade him. Kai raised an eyebrow, but doesn’t reject.

“Enlighten me.” He suddenly became interested to know how well you had STALKED him.

“Well…um…let’s see.” You thought about where to start first. “You’re obnoxious, ig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter